Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] Empty Country to City [Stella/Natsumi]

Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:49 pm
Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] Natsumi_Posting_Header
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

Flying around the city to do whatever you wanted to do was as free as someone could get! Natsumi had no rules she needed to follow, no job to get to, and everyone else was out of the house, so she could go where she pleased. The first stop was food. She was craving something super sweet, like ice cream or a sweet bun or something covering in icing! She just had to make the perfect choice…

Landing in the middle of the market, Natsumi waved to a few people she had gotten to know. Since Natasha gave her a little money, Natsumi didn't have to stay on the top of buildings and sneaky, sneak some of her favorite things. She could pay for it all on her own! And as the sweet smell of cinnamon caught her attention, Natsumi knew exactly what she wanted to eat and headed over to the bakery.

"Ah, the line's so long!" Natsumi whined. She hated waiting in line. Stealing was easier... She stood at the back of the line, staring at the sweets she could just float toward her. Why wait, right? Because Natasha would be mad, of course! Natsumi clenched her hand around the money she had been given, debating whether or not she should give in to temptations. To steal, or not to steal? That is the question!

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue0/0Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] Empty Re: Country to City [Stella/Natsumi]

Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:13 am
Stella was making her way through the market as she didn't know where to start. The money she had with her would buy her food for awhile as long as she eats cheap. She would catch the smell of a bakery around as she would reluctantly put down something she intended to buy, but decided against it. She didn't have the money to spend currently, but she did have money to eat on.

She would make her way over to the bakery as she would see the longer line, and she would shrug as she would take her place in line behind Natsumi as she could feel a something strange about her. It was a feeling she got when she was around other people who could also possibly fight as she would speak up gently to the girl.

"Excuse me, buy would you happen to be a quincy?"

Stella would ask as she was trying to get better at sensing. She was still struggling to tell the difference between anything that wasn't a hollow. She could tell the difference between a hollow, but was struggling to be able to identify the more human spiritual beings.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue1570/100Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:06 pm

Decisions… decisions…

Natsumi stared into the bakery, looking at the different pastries and cakes she could choose from. Her mouth began to water and her stomach growled, a noise loud enough to catch the attention of the guy in front of her. Blushing, she stepped backwards and waved him off. The man chuckled and looked back to the front of the line. Natsumi glared at her stomach, ‘Traitor… Why you gotta be so loud?’

It was when someone whispered at her that she looked over her shoulder to an unfamiliar girl. “Uh, me?” Natsumi pointed at herself and then smiled. “Nuh’uh. How come ya thinkin’ that? I don' think I'm givin' off any sorta quincy look.”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] Left_bar_bleue0/0Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:56 am
Stella would sigh inwardly as she would give a sheepish smile. She knew the explanation was probably gonna sound strange, but she should be honest.

"Well it may be strange, but I can feel something a little different from you than the rest hear. However, I struggle to tell the difference between like let's say a quincy and a human who just has spiritual powers. If that makes sense."

Stella could sense other spiritually aware people, but she struggled heavily with telling between the different races. The only one she could for sure tell was a hollow, but that was cause she was exposed to way more of them. Her mother never really clarified how to tell the differences.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:37 pm

“Of course! Yeah, it makes sense!” Natsumi said with a wide smile, though it was a blatant lie. She rarely understood sense stuff. Her own sensory ability was weird and came naturally; she barely practiced it ever. “I’ma spirit-human thing, ya know? Ain’t no Quincy, but I got my own set of powers an’ stuff.”

Natsumi may have come off a little excited, but she was friendly. She liked meeting new people she could one day call friends, so she welcomed everyone to new conversation. And as they stood there, the line finally moved forward a few steps. Natsumi moved up in line, getting a liiiittle better look of what treats they had out. She wasn’t gonna steal now, not that she might make a new friend. New impressions were super important and she wasn’t gonna mess it up!

“I love this bakery! You gettin’ yourself a sweet, too?”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:38 pm
Stella would nod in somewhat understanding. She still didn't exactly know how the humans would fight usually, but she guessed probably something atleast similar to how she did it. She would listen for a minute as she would shake her head at the bquestion.

"Nope, I just got into town recently. Could you recommend anything from here then?"

Stella would wonder genuinely as she loved the food she's had here so far. This bakery smelled absolutely amazing to her, so she would likely be at a loss for what to order.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:31 pm

Perfect! Natsumi stepped a little to the side and pointed toward the sweets she could see from there. She kept a foot at her place in line, kind of leaning off to the side. Most people would probably have fallen over, but not Natsumi. She stayed standing at the oddest angles. Stella might even sense her using her energy in this moment. Natsumi was a telekinetic, so she used her abilities for little things.

“We’ve got brownies, cupcakes, muffins, pie, cake, donuts, cookies, and tarts, and that’s for their food list, and each of those has their own flavor too. Some are plain, chocolate, caramel, apple, glazed, lemon, and lots more… Oh, and their drinks are milk, orange juice, apple juice, grape juice, a whole lot-…I might be ramblin’ a bit on here. Uh… What kinda thing do you even like? Bet they have it, if ya ask.”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:58 pm
Stella would have a gentle smile on her face as she would listen to the list. She didn't mind if the other woman was excited, because she enjoyed it when people were passionate about things that they like. As she would think though she would decide on something.

"So, I'm a fan of pies. However if I buy a full one there's no way that I could finish it myself. So if I were to get one would you be interested in helping me eat it?"

She would offer the girl as someone like this she was interested in being friends with. It seemed like she hadn't had a negative experience in the city at all yet. Everyone was either friendly or at the very least nice or pleasant.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:03 pm

“That’ll depend on the flavor, but they are cut up into slices, so ya ain’t gotta get a whole one.” Natsumi explained. The line pushed further in as more and more left the bakery. Luckily, one group that made it seem super long finally left with a large order, likely something they called in ahead of time for. Suddenly, Natusmi and Stella were next in line and finally inside the store with all the great smells!

Natsumi took in a deep breath. So much sugar in the air! “Now, ya can get a better look. Anythin’ that catches y’er attention?” Natsumi began looking around too. They had a lot of decorated slices of cake and pie. Most of the cookies and donuts were out though. “I’m thinkin’ a slice of chocolate cake and some milk. It’ll be my breakfast. Ain’t healthy, but it taste better than pizza.” The last customer left.

“I’m next!” Natsumi pulled out a crumpled wad of money and put it on the counter. “Your usual, Natsumi?” the guy behind the counter asked. She nodded, smiling wide. “Yeah, can I get an extra big one this time?” “I’ve got one saved just for you, don’t worry.” Natsumi’s childish squeal was something that seemed to delight the workers here. Clearly, she was a regular, so they saved her a large piece.

“Your turn!” Natsumi said, her large slice of cake in one hand and a bottle of cold milk in the other. “I’ma sit over there at a table if ya wish ta join me.” Natsumi hurried across the room to her own little table hear the glass window. She took a seat and waited, glancing over to Stella to see if she would have company soon.

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:25 am
Stella would go ahead and order a whole apple pie, and she would follow suit with a glass of milk. She would take both of them after paying the workers and giving them a. pleasant smile she would take her pie and sit down over with Natsumi as she would cut a piece out.

"I figured I should just get a full one. I'm pretty hungry, so why not ya know? I may need some help eating some of it thoigh."

She would smile to the girl as she would stretch. Probably wasn't the most healthy thing in the world having apple pie directly after training. In fact she may have even gotten scolded by Solomon if he saw her. She doubt it would be anything bad though as he was a pretty big softy.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum