Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 3 Empty Re: Country to City [Stella/Natsumi]

Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:59 am
Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 3 Natsumi_Posting_Header
Enter: Natsumi Asakura

Whoa, someone was just paying for her place? Natsumi took a moment to think about that. Meh, she’d rather continue living with Natasha any day. Ain’t no need for noone payin’ nothing if she pulled her own weight. That’s why she did chores and stuff! And someday soon, Natsumi would get a job and help with money too.

“Y’er lucky you got a friend willin’ to do somethin’ like that,” Natsumi said as she stood up from her chair. She was ready to go since she finished all her food and milk. “If y’er being taken care of, just make sure y’er bein’ a good friend too. I’d get mad if I paid for someone who decided to be a jerk or didn’t wanna be my friend.”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 3 Empty Re: Country to City [Stella/Natsumi]

Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:26 am
"Well I don't want him to have to do that. I want to get my own place, or find someone where I can pay a portion of the rent ya know? He insisted that he help me stay somewhere in the city."

Stella would sigh as she would remember the offer he had given her of buying her and her family a place in the city. It was an incredibly generous offer, but she had turned it down. For one she doubted that her fsther would want to retire yet, and secondly she selfishly wanted to do that if she didn't die fighting first.

"I would much rather be able to have a few roommates where we all split rent than have someone fully take care of me ya know? It also kinda sucks living alone in a one bed hotel."

Stella would speak as she has been very lonely come night time when she makes it back to the hotel. She attempted to make it a point to stay out until she was ready for bed in the city, but that isn't always possible.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:33 pm

Buzz, buzz, buzz... lightbulb!

The idea clicked. If Stella wanted to have roommates and Natasha had so much space, why not live with them? There was one more room left, right? Natsumi got one, Eiji the other, and Stella the last! It'd make the family bigger. With a mischievous smile, Natsumi crossed her legs and sat in the air. Yes, she lifted her legs up and crossed them as she used her telekinetic ability to hold herself up!

"I got an idea," Natsumi said and held a hand out to Stella. "You ever fly before?"

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Country to City [Stella/Natsumi] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:52 pm
Stella would shake her head as she would realize she's never flown before. She would speak up to her as she would whisper a little scared of what she meant by flying. judging by her floating she would take a deep breath.

"I... I haven't been flying and I'm a little scared of heights."

She would admit slightly embarrassed by the admission right now. If she was able to fly then there was going to be no way for her to understand why you would be afraid of heights. OR atleast that's how Stella was thinking.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:29 am

“Well, that is a-okay. You just gotta keep holdin’ my hand and you’ll be completely safe,” Natsumi said, still holding her out hand for Stella to take. “I’ll help you fly and we can head back to where I stay. I bet I can get you a room there to stay, and all we gotta do is help cook and clean. I’ll even keep us close to the ground!”

Natsumi was excited to "bring a stray home." Natasha did it with Eiji, now she can do it with Stella. Except Stella was a girl, so that's okay! If Stella took her hand, Natsumi would start helping her fly and intentionally do it slowly. She moved them outside and let her get used to the feeling first, not letting go of her hand.

"Are you ready?" If Stella said she was ready, Natsumi would lift them higher, to about fifteen feet in the air, so they weren't too far up. Then, they'd fly!

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:04 am
Stella would take her had as she would be sure not to grip it too tightly. She didn't want to hurt the girl, and when she would get lifted into the air she would take a deep breath. Her stomach would do flips as they would begin to fly. Stella would keep ahold of her hand though, and she was thankful Natsumi didn't take them too high in the air.

"I....I guess this isn't too bad."

Stella would say as she was slowly getting used to the feeling. She wasn't sure how Natsumi was allowing her to fly, but it was kind of fun. The flips in her stomach were calming down as she would look to the other girl.

"H...how do you do this?"
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:09 am

Natsumi made sure to keep a secure grip on Stella’s hand. She wanted to make sure she felt safe. As they moved through the city, she kept to a tolerable speed and height to keep Stella calm. She had never brought anyone with her like this, but it wasn’t hard as long as the other person was willing. Stella might sense the reiryoku that now surrounding her lower half, lifting her up and carrying her through the air like a harness. It felt solid, unwavering, as long as Natsumi kept concentration.

“Well, it’s kinda hard to explain, ya know? I sorta reach out with my mind and use it to surround things with this invisible force of sorts… I can pick anything up, especially things that ain’t alive, like a box or food. I used to steal food a lot. Haha. Was easy when a plate disappeared above a stall onto a big ol’ buildin’. You got any powers? Lots of people have powers these days, so I’m curious.”

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:01 am
Stella would be slightly amazed at the power as she had no idea that they could get this different. She was pretty sure she wouldn't be able to do anything like this. She knew quincy could use some technique to effectively fly, but nothing as seemless as this to her knowledge as she would hear the question.

"OH, I'm just a standard boring quincy. I don't really have anything like this that I could do. The most I can do really is summon my axe and use blut."

She would speak honestly as the wind would push through her hair and she would have a small smile. Her fear seems to have gone away as she was beginning to have some fun with the flight.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:54 pm

"Yous a Quincy kind?" Natsumi blinked and then smiled wide again. Perfect! Stella and Mom would get along real good then, right? Definitely. "I ain't saying Quincy is borin' cause I dunno many of ya, yet. This city be filled with them, and yet I only met like two, maybe three... or four. I don't usually go askin' about that kinda thing unless someone be showin' some real weird stuff."

Natsumi brought Stella all the way home. As she arrived at the house, Natsumi landed them both on the front porch nice and gently, waiting for Stella's feet to hit the ground before turning her powers off. She did her best to take care of Stella first, not wanting to scare her newest friend. "Okay, this is where I live!" Natsumi proudly held her arms out toward the whole house. "Now, you too? Let's ask!"

End Post
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:00 am
"I am a quincy, and yeah i think that this city is where alot come since the vandenreich is head quartered here. It makes it very convenient to live here so you don't have to make as many trips back and forth."

*As she would listen to the woman she would smile as the flying would finally come to an end. She would look at the house as she would blush slightly at rhe announcement that they were going to ask if she could live here.

"I...is thst really all right Natsumi?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum