Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) Left_bar_bleue40300/10000First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) Empty First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella)

Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:07 pm
First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) Daniel_Steiner
Enter: Daniel

"I didn't think he was serious."

"When has your father not been serious, Master Daniel?"

The butler walking next to Daniel stated as he looked around with a deadpan look upon his face at the City of Lights, a marvel of Quincy power and ingenuity, and a sight that he would have normally been excited to see. Yet, the reason he was here was not to enjoy himself, and was instead for more sinister reasons. Training!

"I think I'm perfectly adequate, Raymond. I don't see why dad doesn't get it."

"He doesn't settle for adequate and he wants the next head of house Cross to be strong, so off you go."

"So off I go? Raymond, are you not here to guide me around, and help me get acclimated to my new prison?"

Raymond, the family butler smiled, and shook his head. Raymond and Daniel had a good enough relationship, but not good enough that Raymond would stand up to father on his behalf. Then again the only one who could stand up to father was probably his mother and she was totally for Daniel 'expanding his horizons' in the City of Lights. Not that there was much expanding for him to do here, at least not in the ways he wanted to suffice to say. He was to train and become a fully fledged Quincy, whatever that meant, and if he was to not make some decent enough strides toward what his father viewed was his potential then he was more than likely going to be in for a more 'intense' training when he got home. A shiver ran down his spine as he placed his bag in the closet of what would be his room for the duration of his stay.

"I have other things to attend to, do try to have fun, Master Daniel. I have every faith that this will be a great experience for you."

"So that's it? Bring me here and then dump me off? Who did great old dad pick as my instructor? I bet they are a real hard ass, probably a high ranking Vandenreich general who will knock the crap out of me."

"Your father didn't say, but he did tell me to make sure to check up on you from time to time. I do believe you will grow from this."

And with that, Raymond was off, and leaving Daniel alone in a bare room. He groaned, put on his gauntlet, and made his way out of his room, heading to the streets without hesitation. Normally it probably would have been a great time to explore, but if he was going to get some training done then he at least needed to get a little bit of a workout first. He had always been self-motivated to continue his fitness, that wasn't the problem, no the problem was his skills as a Quincy as a whole. He was decent at the whole spell thing, but nothing else seemed to click as easy, and it was disgruntling to his father who had been quite a powerful Quincy before his retirement.

"Whatever...I just need to grow in my own way. Just wish he could understand that."

He decided to focus on running for a bit, a jog through the city while taking in the sights might do him some good, and help his get his blood pumping.

End Post

First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) OlBPPj4
First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) VewULRr
First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) AQodtc6
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) Left_bar_bleue0/0First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) Empty Re: First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella)

Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:27 am
Stella would be absent-mindedly walking along the street as she would look for a store. She needed to buy some more clothes, but she was just doing a little scouting. She wanted to find a few stores and see if Natasha or maybe even Natsumi would be interested in coming out shopping with her. It could be fun after a training session.

As she would get done window shopping one of the stores on a corner she would back up without thinking, and would be directly in the way of the jogging daniel!
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) Left_bar_bleue40300/10000First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) Empty Re: First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella)

Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:42 am

Daniel would normally wear a headset for a run, normally it was better to have some tunes to pump the adrenaline through the veins, but today he wanted to take everything in. All of the City of the Lights was new territory for him and he wanted to take all of it in: sights, smells, tastes, and sounds while he was here. He turned down a particularly busy street, trying to keep his senses sharp while dodging a few particularly self-invested people who were caught up in their own vices, and not paying too much attention. He didn't blame them, some of these things were top of the line, and way above what he had seen before. Clothes, tools, and things he had no clue about what they were lined stalls, shop windows, and kiosks. Needless to say it was all interesting and all entertaining to at least see from a window shoppers perspective.

Perhaps later he would pay these places a visit? His father had never said he couldn't partake in the local trade after all, still his mind continued to wonder just who his father had lined up for him, and just how hard it would be to get along with them. It was this train of thought that caused him to ignore someone stepping back from a window front, if not for his reflexes, and quick decision he might have ran right into that person. However, Daniel was at least skilled enough to avoid an oncoming obstacle even if it was a surprising one. Spinning a bit around the person in question like a ballet dancer without the style, Daniel managed to dodge the young lady browsing the wares of the clothing store. But not the nearby rack of clothing that had been placed out front for clearance, speaking of clearance, Daniel did not clear this hurdle.

Staggering and making a rather loud ruckus as he stumbled into the clothes rack, Daniel found himself falling on the other side with a clothes rack on top of him, and managed only for a second to let out an audible groan as a response to his current disposition.

End Post

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) Left_bar_bleue0/0First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:29 am
Stella would gasp as she realized that she had backed into the way of an oncoming runner. She would quickly go over to the clothing rack and offering a hand to the man as she would offer a sheepish smile.

"I'm so sorry..I wasn't paying attention to where I was standing."

She didn't think that it was a good excuse, but there was no reason to lie. The man had fallen because of her carelessness, and he may have gotten hurt. She hoped thst wasn't the case, but she would keep her hand there hoping he would accept help up. She was going to pick up the clearance rack to if she could, and go in and let them know some of the clothes had touched the ground.
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:03 pm

"Ugh...its fine. My fault for not noticing sooner..."

He said in between groans of pain as he turned over to take a good look at the person he had nearly ran over a few seconds ago. He could tell she was genuine about apologizing, that at least was something that her facial expression told him, and he knew all too well what it was like to become enraptured by your own thoughts. Besides getting angry at a young lady in broad daylight on a busy street didn't seem like the best course of action for a person who had just got to the city. He took a deep breath, took her hand, and knew instantly that she was much more physically stronger than he was as she quite easily helped him get back up. Not as strong as the old man, but stronger than him for sure.

"Probably should pick this up too, I don't think the store wanted these clothes to be displayed quite like this?"

He joked as he helped her pick up the rack and some of the clothes, which he saw that she was going to let the clerk know what had happened. He decided to wait on her, not like he had anywhere he was looking to go at this point, and he wondered if she could show him around once she got back.

"I'm Daniel."

He would say if she returned out front and extend his gauntlet covered hand for a handshake as a more formal greeting than him tumbling over himself, at least to him, was required.

"I'm new around here, how long have you been in the city?"
End Post

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:28 pm
Once Stella would finish in the store she would make her way back outside as she saw him still standing there. She would give a polite smile as she would walk out, and she would shake his hand. "I'm Stella, and it's nice to meet ya Daniel.,"

Her more rural sounding accent coming to life a little at the end. As she would hear the last bit of the question she would let out a small giggle. ,

"Less than a month total. I'm still trying to get a lay of the land here."
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:25 pm

"Still probably know the city quite a bit better than I do."

Daniel said, speaking an obvious truth as he still felt like a fish out of water with how quickly, and abruptly he had been ditched here. Not that he minded going to new places, but he wasn't sure that much would happen during his time here in the city. He didn't really have much faith in the whole plan his father had concocted to get him stronger and make him more prepared to defend himself if things went wrong. He supposed he would just have to take it all in stride and make the most of it though.

"Tell you what, for almost killing me a few moments ago? Could you perhaps show me around a bit? In return, I promise not to be bad company."

Make the most of it, as in make connections with interesting people, and as far as he could tell Stella was quite interesting. She had a bit of a rural accent which added a bit to her charm and to be honest, he needed friends in the city, might as well start with another fish out of water.

"So what do you say, Stella? Mind helping me out?"

End Post

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:04 am
Stella would think about it for a moment as she went over where she could take him. She had no problem showing a fellow new comer a few of the places that she knows of. There aren't a whole lot of them, but she did know where to get the essentials. She had a couple places she frequented to eat, a place where she goes to buy water once she runs out, and she knows where to sign up for the vandenreich.

"I don't have a problem with showing you around. I only know a few places though, so I hope that's enough to get you started.

Alright as she would think the closest thing to them was the restraint that Natasha took her to for dinner the first night. She would lead him to it as she would point to an American diner as she would speak.

"So that's a good place to get American food if you're interested in that. One of the other quincy here took me there for dinner."
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:03 pm

"Anything is better than wandering around aimlessly, right?"

He said as he shrugged his shoulders at Stella as she agreed to show him around a bit. He needed to get a decent lay of the land if he was going to be living here for a while and even if she knew only knew of a few places, he could still use that information. So he followed her and it didn't take too long for the two of them to reach a location of some kind of diner. He supposed knowing where to get a hot meal would be useful for him.

"What kind of American food are we talking about? Barbecue? Soul food?"

A good burger did sound good right about now, but he had more pressing thoughts at this point, and decided to skip thinking about food and instead focus on getting to know his would-be tour guide.

"So, Stella...where are you from? I'm taking you're not from America?"

End Post

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:19 am
"Uh well I'm not sure what soul food means, but last time I was here I got burger and fries."

She would speak as she would then spin on her feet, and continue forward leading him to other places she knew. The next place would be the training grounds where she's gotten to train with Solomon before. She'd hear the question as she would think of home with a smile on her face. She was starting to miss it.

"I'm from a small town in the mountains of Germany. it's a nice place."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum