Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40300/10000First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) - Page 2 Empty Re: First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella)

Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:01 pm
First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) - Page 2 Daniel_Steiner
Enter: Daniel

So she had no idea about the different types of American cuisines? Then again, he supposed that not a lot of people realized that Americans had different types of cuisines, some would probably stereotype just about everything that Americans loved as being just fat and greasy. Not that they were too far off, after all some of the best food that he had ever eaten was pretty fattening and greasy. But that just added to the flavor!

"Soul food is a kind of southern food and it is really good, you should try it some time!"

Daniel exclaimed with a smile on his face as he continued to follow her around while occasionally looking around at places that would catch his eye from time to time. When he asked about where she came from, he could tell that it might not necessarily be a good subject to bring up to her. Much like him she was a fish out of water who had just been transplanted in this city, well they weren't exactly the same as she wanted to be here, and probably had good reason for staying. Daniel had been forced to come here and to learn, against his will, how to be a better Quincy. Still, he was trying his best to make the most of it.

"Germany, eh? Never been, but I've been meaning to go if I ever could find any free time. I'm from America, Pennsylvania to be exact. It was nice there, I really did want to stay in the states, and continue my work."

Daniel spoke absentmindedly as he grimaced a bit, his thoughts drifting toward the work load he was probably going to have when he got back. He was not looking forward to what future Daniel had to do.

End Post

First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) - Page 2 OlBPPj4
First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) - Page 2 VewULRr
First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) - Page 2 AQodtc6
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) - Page 2 Empty Re: First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella)

Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:04 am
Stella was a little confused why you would leave somewhere if you were already in the middle of something as she would tilt her head curiously.

"If you were already in the middle of something then why would you pack up and leave to the other side of the world ya know? I can't imagine a plane ride Ike that would be very fun ya know?"

As she would continue walking..The streets were slowly becoming more crowded as they made their way through the city. The least favorite part of the city for Stella was the times when there are alot of people around together. It always made her feel almost a little sick.
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40300/10000First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:40 am

She seemed confused by what was going on in his personal life and his own way he too was extremely confused by why his dad had chosen now of all times to force him to come here to train, but then again his dad was always a confusing man. He wanted him to improve as a Quincy because of an event that had occurred on the other side of the world and while he understood his concern, especially after the beating he had taken at his hands, and the realization of how far off he was from where he thought he was, there was no way that could happen near home. Right? His father's concern, surely was beginning to bleed into his his psyche.

"My dad wanted me to come here, he found me...inadequate. Which I suppose he is right, I don't really live up to the image of what a Quincy is suppose to be."

He said, following her as closely as he could, and also struggling to get through following her. He didn't hate crowds, in fact he loved people, but the fact that they were slowing them down really ground his gears. It would also be hard for them to have a conversation over the chatter, he was having quite a time having a chat with Stella, and he wanted to continue this conversation.

"Oh for the love of...move out the way! Official Vandenreich business!"

He lied as he breathed, mostly noticing how uncomfortable these crowds were making his traveling companion. He hoped this would cause the crowd to part like the red sea when Moses decided to flex his Quincy powers. What? Moses could have been a Quincy.

End Post

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0First, Introductions! (Daniel/Stella) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:57 pm
"Well I think the definition of quincy can be changed. I don't think that there's any certain way quincies have to be. Every time u meet a new quincy their take in life is completely different and interesting In people."

Stella would listen to him as she would spin on her heels in front of him as she would pout at him slightly as she would shake her head.

"Nope, you shouldn't lie about your position. I'm not gonna snitch on you cod it as you're still new, but be careful about that kinda thing in front of most okay?"
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:08 pm

"You looked uncomfortable. Sorry if it makes you upset."

Daniel looked down a bit, but none the less gestured for her to keep going through the gap that his words had created from his falsehood. He had to make a note not to try his normal hijinxs, at least not to this degree, here. He didn't want anyone to be offended or get the wrong idea about him, after all he was here in a learning capacity, and burning bridges was not his forte. Especially bridges with people he was trying his best to make friends with.

"I don't like people feeling uncomfortable...I feel that way enough at home to know it sucks."

Speaking as honestly as he could, he gave her a weak smile, and kind of put his hands in his pockets.

End Post

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:04 am
"I'm not upset I just don't think it would be a good idea to lie and say that you're in the vandenreich when you're not. You don't know the consequences for doing something like that, so I think if would better to be safe than sorry ya know?

Stella didn't want people to get in trouble when the thing they were doing was preventable. She wasn't sure if you can get in trouble about it or not, but she didn't want Daniel to get in trouble. It also really wouldn't serve them a whole lot as people also had places to be. It wasn't exactly just them in the city on a sight seeing trip.
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm

He rubbed the back of his head, clearly he had misjudged the situation, but he could salvage it. Right? He bowed forward as far as he could, a sign of admission of guilt, and a wish to be forgiven. He didn't want to upset the first person who he had any sort of interaction with since reaching the city. He just wanted to help, his natural predisposition for doing things to make other's happy as opposed to himself interfering with what was in the right, yet again.

"I apologize, I am sincerely sorry that I did this. I just wanted to get us through this crowd quicker, I don't know what is right or wrong here. I'm just winging it."

People were stopping and looking, a few even giggling at his submission here.

End Post

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:11 pm
Stella would shoo off the gigglers as she would watch him bow his apology. She would sigh slightly as she would pat him on the shoulder, abs would give him a warm smile.

"No reason to over react, but I'm trying to make sure you don't get yourself in trouble ya know? No point in doing that if you're able to keep yourself out of trouble right? Also if you're wanting to join up with them I doubt they would appreciate if fi you were impersonating them ya know?"

Stella would explain her thought process on the matter. She didn't mean to offend him, and she didn't mean to cause him any worry. As she herself wasn't actually in the Vandentrich yet either. So there was a good possibility she was just wrong about it.
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:37 am

Him? Be a member of the Vandenreich? Were they desperate for janitors or punching bags? He would have laughed, but that would have been rude, and it was clear that she had a goal in mind to join them by how adamantly she was talking about them. He decided to shelve anything negative he could say about himself or about if they would truly care if he did something like this to get them through the crowd and accepted her forgiveness. He let out a sigh of relief, feeling good that he had at least avoided burning a bridge today.

"So, you never did tell me why you came to the big city. Any plans? Maybe looking for a significant other? Wanting to join the war effort? Or is this a vacation? Sorry if I'm prying, I just want to get to know you better, and since this crowd ain't budging, now would be the time to do so!"

Daniel said, smiling as brightly as he could, and trying his best to lighten the mood as the crowd seemed to almost grow thicker in response to his exclamation. His eyes darted around at all the people, especially the one's who had been giggling only moments ago.

End Post

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:11 am
"I'm trying to make a bame for myself, so coming to a place to get stronger was a natural step for me. My mother told me stories of this city when I was growing up, and ever since then I've wanted to get here.."

She would explain to him as she would then look around at rhe crowd as shw would sigh. She was glad she got to meet so many new people, and all of them were some sort of gifted when it came to using spirit energy. Although, she was not a fan of the amount of people all the time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum