Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe] Left_bar_bleue0/0Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe] Empty Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe]

Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:02 am
Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe] DDXzSEx
MACHIHARA MOE | The Bubblegum Oni

The training grounds of the Fighting Fourth was a real melting pot of souls from every corner of the Soul Society and beyond, a place where personalities and cultures collided in a constant cycle of competition to see who would come out on top. If you were strong then people were forced to look up to you and respect you, and you knew that everyone was giving it their all to be the best that they could be. That was where Moe felt at home, brawling with her comrades to assert dominance and maybe -just maybe- catch the Captain’s eye.

But it was not only members of the Death Division that came to their barracks to practice, there were Shinigami from every division that came here to test their mettle against the best. It also meant that the place usually got filled out pretty quick, so even a fighter as tenacious as Moe had to sit by the sidelines from time to time and wait for something to free up. If nothing else, that gave her some time to assess the competition. Plenty of people might overlook her given her stature, but she was more than happy to knock them down to her level if she thought it might be a good match.

Sweet as Sugar | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe] Left_bar_bleue0/0Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe] Empty Re: Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe]

Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:10 pm
Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe] HEADER_EFPoF0NUUAEq42w

Training at the Fourth wasn't exactly what she'd had in mind. But as it were, some of the other members of the Seventh decided they wanted to head out to the Fourth's Training area to let loose a little. There had certainly been a lot of talk about the division in the last year, and so there was no shortment of hushed, excited murmurs between her comrades as they approached the place. Lerna herself hanging back a bit as her squadmates went in first.

It didn't take much time for a few sparts to pop up, the Blonde herself resting a hand on her hip as she watched, keeping out of the limelight for the time being. Her mind wandering just a little as she let her gaze stray a bit from the rest of the fights, instead eyeing those that were watching nearby. A pause given when she noticed that little pink haired girl.

Hm. Interesting.

She turned and decided to make her way over to them, curious.

"Enjoyin the show?" She ventured, cracking a half smile as she did so.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:43 pm

“Always fun to watch some fresh meat get inducted into the Death Division mindset.”

She spoke before even looking in the direction of who had called out to her, if they had even been talking to her or trying to engage with someone else in her general area. Naturally, Moe had assumed it was directed at her, but she was also engrossed in one of the ongoing matches. After a moment, she peeled her eyes away and looked for the speaker. Finding herself settling upon a stranger, her lips curled into a boyish smile as she puffed her chest out.

“You’re from the Seventh, aintcha? I heard there were a bunch of you folks dropping by today. Glad to see that some of the other Divisions have spirit too.”

Looking Lerna up and down, it was clear that Moe was getting a measure of the other woman as they spoke. Their physiques could hardly be any more different and yet a determination burned clear as day in those pink orbs she had for eyes.

“Name’s Machihara, but most people call me Moe. What’s your story?”

It was an invasive thing to ask, and yet she did so brazenly. There was no care about her for niceties or respect unless it was earned; so right now anything goes when they’re on the yard.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:41 pm

Lerna smirked a bit as she saw how focused on the fights the girl was. Hmmm, she wasn't someone she knew. But ...well. Small. Scrappy. Pink hair? Was this ...Gombei?

Ah, nope. Good thing she didn't speak up. She canted her head to the side and offered a gentle chuckle. "The name's Lerna. Pleasure to meet you Moe. I'm a substitute Shinigami. Teechnically still in the Academy. Also Fourth Seat of Seventh. Pleasure to meet ya." She reached out, offering a hand for the girl to shake. Abundantly western in terms of a greeting. But she didn't mind, she quite enjoyed seeing peoples reactions to it in such a very different setting. At least in settings like this that weren't quite so formal and she had to worry about that ettiquette.

"As for my story. You wouldn't believe me if I told you." She stated with a lopsided little smirk.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:53 am

Moe’s ears pricked up at the mention of Lerna’s position, only growing more quizzical as she continued. Wasn’t every day you met a fourth seat in the wild, after all.

“Whaddya mean you’re still in the academy? Like you teach or do they have you going back for extra classes?”

Her confusion continued as a hand was suddenly thrust into her face. She paused for a moment, disarmed by the earnestness of the other woman, before reaching out to grasp it firmly with her own. Her smile only widened, though she did not shake and instead continued to just hold onto Lerna’s hand until she showed her what to do.

“So you’re in charge of this rabble then? Well, I suppose you could say the same about me. I ain’t got no fancy number yet, but the Captain’s just waiting for the right opportunity I’m sure.”

Now that was entirely stretching the truth, or just a straight up lie, but it wasn’t like it would hurt anyone. Moe was sure she would make officer eventually, so why not show off a little? Besides, this cryptic blonde was hardly going to know the difference.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:38 am

Lerna blinked as she watched the girl take her hand, smiling as she promptly gave a few pumps up and down, getting Moe familiar with the gesture before releasing them and giving a slight chuckle. "Well I just became a substitute Shinigami last year. Sure I have the competence to graduate. and if I'm being honest, I'll probably see about taking an aptitude test to graduate Early. But in the meantime there's still stuff I'm learning." She stated simply, glancing over her shoulder to the other Seven Members that were in the area.

"Pretty much! And is that so? Always nice to meet a fellow officer. I gotta admit, I've heard a lot of stories about Fourth Division Officers. But I'm glad to see that things aren't as ridiculous as the stories would imply." Well. NOW at least. She was more than aware of her Lieutenant's uh....Visit to the Division grounds after some incident in the Eight Division training area.

"Why not just put in for a promotion? Or uh...challenge one of the existing seated officers? I thought you guys ran on like, Espada rules." She ventured. She'd quite enjoyed the Winter War section of her history class.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:57 am

“Huh?” Moe’s confusion was quite readily apparent as Lerna broke away from educating her on the mannerisms of a proper handshake. But it wasn’t the gesture that had her so vexed as much as it was the woman herself. “Ya made Fourth Seat in a year, you’re only a substitute, and they haven’t even let you out of the academy yet? Man, even I can’t quite compete with that kinda prodigy, geez.”

There was an unmistakable deflation from the already diminutive Moe, like this friendly little competition had suddenly soared way over her head. Maybe she’d misjudged all the Seventh Division if they were all built as crazy as Lady Koizumi and this. But, with every new hurdle came another mountain to climb over, and Moe had to dig deep to find that spark again and rekindle it.

“And I’m not an officer yet, but I will be. That’s a Machihara guarantee! I’ve sparred with a couple of our seated officers, even beat the Vice-Captain once - though I reckon they were going easy on me, but it’s never been a proper challenge or anything like that. Besides, most of our people have been down on Earth helping out your lot with this hole disaster, so it’s put a hold on those kind of things. We ain’t savages.”

Now that she said it out loud, it did feel like she was making excuses. Ducking out of a fight was not her style, but had she been doing it subconsciously? Maybe she just needed someone to really push her.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:10 pm
Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe] HEADER_Ft47vg8aEAAknlF

Pft. She couldn't help but smirk just a little as she saw that brief moment of crestfallen gloom flash over the woman.

"I had a bit of an advantage going in. I've been around for a while on earth, and a fair ammount of time I kinda butted heads with Shinigami for years. so I kinda already knrw a lot about the tricks and such. So I had a leg up. But I'd hardly say I'm amazing at most things Shinigami related." She assured the unseated.

"Hm, well yea. Things are a bit on the busy side. Especially with how things have been. But hey. Once this whole situation is gotten under control, I imagine you'll be seeing a promotion in your future if you've really been squaring up with Lieutenants." She pointed out, resting a hand on her hip before glancing over at the spars going on. It was always such a pain. Her Zanpaku'to wasn't made to be used on allies. And so honestly, it was a pain in the ass to work with. At least for now. Once she bullied Sōteiken, she was sure she'd find a way to manage. She knew her Zanpaku'to spirit well enough to figure it was just a matter of MAKING them do what she wanted.

"Gotta say though. Biggest point of adjustment was the whole zanpaku'to thing. It's been ...weird having someone in my head all the time."
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:34 pm

“I guess you were right, it does all sound a bit unbelievable. Just what the heck are ya?”

It was rare to find something that could truly just take her mind of the various brawls happening around them, but Moe was more than a little invested now. It was like the start of a story, and one of those cool ones that you weren’t aloud to read when you were a kid because it was too scary.

“All the time too? Wow, you must have gotten one swell spirit in there. My special friend usually only teases me when I'm getting stuff wrong or gets all smug when I realise something she's known for ages."

Again, that was a liberal interpretation the truth concerning Shinsho's advice, but it was influenced more by Moe's own thoughts on the matter than a need to gloat about her accomplishments. The spirit certainly wasn't all that talkative with Moe unless she took the time to pander to her, but when roused she did generally try to help her.

"Is every officer in the Seventh just weird? I fought Lady Koizumi when she stopped by the barracks a while back and she was also pretty metal."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:17 pm
Playground Rules [Lerna, Moe] HEADER_Ft47vg8aEAAknlF

Lerna chuckled softly at that. "You have no idea girly." She sighed, popping a squat and gently reaching down to pick up a rock off the ground, rolling it around in her palm before gently clenching it. A soft grinding noise sounding, like gravel being turned over as stone spread across her palm. Forming a smooth layer of stone over her palm and fingers, forming to sharp points before slowly blackening, growing darker as they fused to her skin and transformed, adding a bit of her spiritual energy, until at long last, her hand was covered in black scales, sharp pointed claws formed at the tips of her fingers.

"I'm a mod soul." She noted with a lopsided little smile. "This here's a Gigai I've had for the last couple hundred years." She gestured down toward herself before resting a hand on her thigh as she gave a little snort and chuckle.

"You could say that. We have a lot of unique people. But I think that the majority of the squad is just normal people. We just have a tendency to pick up people." She noted with a little shrug.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum