Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] Empty Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella]

Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:32 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Previous thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24793p40-big-in-japan-veralia-stella#178503

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Sunlight broke through the luxurious suite both Veralia and Stella rested in for the evening. Being the first to awaken, Veralia's eyes opened to the sight of the other taller woman embracing her. There were conflicting feelings as she was a good source of envy to feed on, but another part of Veralia knew only misery would await her if she continued to stick around given sin and hardship are always the corner of hollows like herself.

Meh.

Those types of existential thoughts were put on the back burner as Veralia gently stroked the head of Stella before gently getting out of bed and putting on her bathrobe and slippers to make herself and Stella a cup of coffee.

In the kitchen, the routine of making coffee became a grounding moment, the rich aroma a silent call to the waking world. She poured two cups, her thoughts drifting to the day ahead—another day of training, of pushing limits not just of physical endurance but of understanding and connection. The view from the window painted a sprawling city awake and alive, a stark contrast to the stillness within their temporary haven

The morning was a brief interlude, a shared peace before the inevitable return to their struggles.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] Left_bar_bleue0/0Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] Empty Re: Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella]

Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:02 pm
Stella would slowly awaken from the sun hitting her in the eyes as she would groan. She would realize her hug pillow was gone as she would look down and blush heavily before pulling the blanket up and over her to cover herself as she would look at Veralia. She would realize now that her head was pounding as she would shake in gently.

"V...Vera I'm sorry for getting drunk last night."

As the events would replay in her mind and she couldn't decide which was worse. The stinging head ache or the deep red she wasn't able to shake.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:58 pm

Previous thread:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"A good morning would suffice."

Instead of being met with malice, an amused chuckle escaped the lips of Veralia as she looked at Stella awakening and already apologizing for her actions; as if Veralia was even bothered by them.

"Well, aren't you gonna come out of the covers and get something to drink and eat?"

As she took another sip of her black coffee, Veralia motioned with her right hand for Stella to get out of bed as she scrolled through her phone and pondered what to order for breakfast.

"Tick-tock, we're on the clock if you're craving something specific; room service won't wait forever. I made us coffee and I've also got some painkillers that'll instantly knock out that headache."

With a gesture towards the adjacent chair, Veralia beckoned Stella closer, her gaze briefly lifting from the glow of her phone screen to the array set out on the table. A hot cup steamed invitingly next to a menu spread open, its pages promising a myriad of breakfast delights, and beside it, a small bottle of painkillers promised relief from any remnants of last night's indulgences.

"Gonna need your strength for later in the day when we train."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] Left_bar_bleue0/0Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:49 am
Stella's face would stay red, but she would stand up with the covers wrapped around her as she would move into the bathroom to get ready. On her way over she would look to the woman as she would give a smile despite the blush. "Good morning."

As she would make her way into the bathroom she'd quickly get dressed and take one of the offered pain killers. As she waited for that to kick in she'd come back into the room wearing some leggings and a simple Grey sweater. Shw would take the cup of coffee as she would take a seat as close to veralia as she could as she would speak.

"T...thank you for last night."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:01 pm

Previous thread:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia, internally, thanked the gods for having an international menu on the hotel's breakfast menu. With a devious smile on her face, Veralia was pleased to find an option that suited her spicy palette of taste. It was a chorizo and egg breakfast burrito: this dish had a robust and flavorful choice, combining spicy chorizo sausage with scrambled eggs, wrapped in a soft tortilla.

"Mine, mine, mine~"

Grumbling like a little gremlin, Veralia cackled as she couldn't wait to devour it after taking another sip of her bitter black coffee.

As Stella joined her, Veralia's gaze softened, a gentle pat on Stella's head conveying unspoken thanks.

"No. I should be thanking you. I needed a bit of stress relief."

Her smile widened, playful yet sincere as a devious wriggle of her nose followed.

"Besides, a bit of worship now and then keeps my envy in check."

Her voice was drenched in a teasing nature as her eyes gleamed with mischief. Pointing towards the menu, she nudged Stella toward and continued.

"Choose something hearty, with plenty of protein. It's going to be a long day, and you'll need all the energy you can get. And don't worry about the hangover; the pills I gave you will kick in soon enough. You'll be feeling brand new before you know it."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:31 am
Stella would watch the girl as she would hear her grumbling. She would smile gently as the display was rather cute as she would listen to the next bit and her face would flare up once more. She would let out a soft sigh before she would flip through the menu and choose the same thing Veralia had. She wasn't exactly sure what to get so she thought the safest bet was just to go with what veralia had ordered.

"Uh, so what's our training going to look like?"

As she would try to change the subject. She didn't want to keep getting teased, but she had a feeling she wasn't going to get away from that ever. A part of her was happy about that though.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:44 pm

Previous thread:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"You really are like a puppy."

Veralia raised her right eyebrow in a half-amused expression as she took note of Stella ordering the same thing for her breakfast tray.

"Just be wary; not everything I can handle is meant for everyone. That spice isn't just in the food.."

Of course, it could be taken in many different ways, but Veralia had no earthly idea what the woman's tolerance was for spice. Regardless, they'd find out soon enough once all of the final details of their food were taken care of. As following the selection, a ding would come from Veralia's phone to alert her of the hospitality staff getting to work on their meal.

So, with that taken care of, she took another sip of her coffee before closing her eyes to gather herself and think about Stella's questions about their training.

"Today, we're stepping it up. I'm thinking of integrating your Blut Arterie with some high-speed maneuvers. We need to get you comfortable moving and reacting under pressure.

She leaned back, assessing Stella, considering her next words carefully. A pause followed as Veralia gauged Stella's reaction, her expression open and inviting further discussion.

"Unless there's a specific area you feel needs more attention? Your growth's not just about following my lead—it's about finding your path within the guidance I offer."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:43 am
Stella would pout at the arancar as shw would lean back into her chair as she would sigh. She didn't think she as a puppy, but she would look over to her as she would contemplate what her training needs to focus on. She wants to get stronger and faster, but she also needs to work on her movement. Steigen was something that she couldn't quite seem to improve.

"Could you teach me how to improve my steigen? It's like the movement thing you were talking about, but I don't think we would have the same one would we? does the one you have function similarly to mine?"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:47 pm

Previous thread:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Before Stella could even blink, a crackling sound ripped apart into the room and Veralia's figure disappeared.

In less than a second, a snapping sound pierced through the air around Stella, and a sudden weight was on her shoulders. Veralia's soft, supple thighs wrapped around her neck. As her feet dangled down to her chest, the woman's bloody eyes looked down at the head of her companion. With an amused chuckle, Veralia's right hand began to stroke the redhead's hair. A gentle, smug expression crossed her face as she twitched her pointy little ears.

"Soindo works something like that. I'm sure I can teach you that, but I can't promise you'll get it in one try."

The room's atmosphere shifted with the arrival of their breakfast, the scent of spicy chorizo and eggs wafting through the air as the door opened to admit room service. Veralia, unphased by her unconventional seat, graciously thanked the attendant, her generosity evident in the generous tip she offered from within her attire, eliciting a flushed gratitude from the server.

"Appreciate it. Here, take the tip for being so fast, dear."

Turning her attention back to Stella, Veralia's grin widened in anticipation of the meal before them, her playful tone inviting Stella to partake in the feast they had eagerly awaited.

"I hope you are ready to dig in. With those udders weighing you down, you'll need all the protein you can get before I make you sweat all this off."

Her voice, teasing yet warm, suggested she was still in a good mood.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:34 pm
Stella would blush at the comment as she would try to glare at Veralia. The food did smell rather good though, and she hasn't really tried anything that could be considered very spicy. So, Stella would pick up her food and would take a bite. She enjoyed the flavor alot, but her face that was already red wouldn't betray her handling the spice however the tears forming in her eyes would. Trying to avoid more of the arancars teasing she would speak up.

"I...it's good, but very spicy. I suppose that's the trade off isn't it?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum