Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Empty Re: Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella]

Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:44 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Stella's desires would not be halted by Veralia as the two leaned forward into a kiss. Her blood gaze remained as sharp as ever when watching this take place; offering no resistance to the gesture. She allowed for the warmth of her body to radiate around the two; enveloping them in a thick heat that otherwise killed the coolness of the evening.

As the seconds went on, she would snarl playfully before pushing back into her and returning the gesture with a warm kiss that could invigorate and heat the soul.

"Your instincts led you to lust, huh?"

Veralia's voice was soft and laced with warmth as she eased back, her gaze never leaving Stella's, a knowing smile playing on her lips.

"You ask for a lot. But I'm feeling generous, so go on, explore to your heart's content."

Her smirk was gentle, and teasing as if she was amused by the circumstance. Being the object of desire and something to be coveted by another entertained her enough to indulge in this fleet of drunken fancy. She could still feed on that desire from within Stella.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:29 pm
Stella was obviously still drunk, but she would let a smile play on her face as she would speak quietly. She would pull Veralia with a bit more strength than the girl was probably even aware of as she would speak first.

"I...I care about you Vera....."

As she would pull her in for another kiss as she would allow the heat to take over for her. She wasn't sure exactly what she was doing, but she would allow her instincts the reins.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:41 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Stella's hug pulled Veralia further into the Quincy as she could feel the other woman's strength growing with each movement. Yet, she allowed herself to be used however Stella wished as she returned the warm kisses. Her fingers, gently threading through Stella's hair, conveyed a tenderness that contrasted sharply with her words, a complexity that seemed to define her very essence.

"Your actions were clear enough to prove you enjoy my company. You are finding comfort in the embrace of envy itself, as if truly don't know any better, huh?"

Veralia's voice carried a blend of jest and sincerity, echoing in the quiet closeness they shared as she chuckled dryly. After pulling away from their last kiss, her eyes still lingered on Stella as if her mind was reflecting on a thought.

"I'd dare say my soul even inspires you to want to grow stronger as that hug of yours feels stronger than some of the strength you showed in our last fight."

As she nestled closer into the chest and neck of Stella, the arrancar's guard lowered ever so slightly, allowing a glimpse into the vulnerability that lurked beneath her formidable exterior.

"But like I said, I'll indulge your desires for the night, but my heart isn't something to be easily won. Do keep in mind I'm a creature of sin."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:31 pm
Stella would smile as she would hold the arancar close. She wasn't sure what she was really feeling, but she appreciated veralias honestly about the heart thing as she would smile. "Wouldn't be as much fun if it was easy right?"

Stella would continue the advances as the night would shutter around them. Likely she was going to end up with some sort of emotional damage from Veralia at some point, but in the now she didn't care.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum