Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Empty Re: Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella]

Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:53 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"Hell if I know. Fate just works in funny ways at times."

Snorting in a half-amused chuckle, Veralia sat on the other bed, taking a hard chug of some cheap booze rather than indulging in anything super heavy. Feeling the ice chill of the frigid drink flow down her throat, she let out a soft sigh as her scarlet gaze moved back to Stella.

"We can probably hit out of here in the morning or afternoon to get that training in. So you can rest here for the night, recover."

The chuckle that followed was rich with amusement but devoid of any malice. It was an invitation to the temporary peace they could afford before the dawn called them to their respective duties and desires.

Setting the bottle aside, Veralia stretched out on her bed, her gaze lingering on the ceiling as if tracing the patterns of fate they'd yet to unravel

"And pray to whatever gods you fancy for mercy so that you don't get a hangover."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:06 pm
"Ahhhh I probably shouldn't sleep in my dress. I just bought it so I don't wanna wrinkle it up." *As she would sound like having to stand up was the worst thing in the world. As she would stand up and stumbling off into the bathroom in her bag as she walked back out wearing baggy shorts and a big hoodie with a tear down her shoulder as she would walk over to veralias bed sitting on it gently.*

"The dress is nice, but wow these clothes are so much more comfy ta know?"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:54 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"I can't imagine I'd wear a fancy dress like the one you wore to bed. So I'd imagine it feels infinitely better as it's a pain in the ass to get all dolled up."

As her blood eyes observed Stella venturing to her bed, a smug expression came across her face as she saw the Quincy woman sit down. Speaking in a teasing tone, she spoke aloud:

"But, someone is feeling fearless. Booze makes even the most cowardly bold."

Having already shed the more burdensome aspects of her own clothes for the ease of a green tank top and loose-fitting black yoga shorts, Veralia's body radiated a relaxed air around it. Her movements were unencumbered, fluid, as she casually closed the distance between them, her presence a comforting constant in the room.

Drawing closer, she playfully wrapped an arm around Stella, resting her head against the taller woman's shoulder with a contented sigh.

"Y'know, you make for a good pillow."

Closing her eyes, she remained still in her thoughts and just enjoyed the quiet as she slowly felt her tiredness sneaking up on her as the alcohol settled in her blood.

"But I suppose you've earned it. Rest well, Stella."

She whispered, a trace of her usual fierceness softened by drowsiness and the unexpected comfort of closeness in a city that felt both vast and intimate under the night sky.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:47 pm
She'd smile drunkenly. Seemingly the last drink pushed her over the edge as she would turn to the girl and pull her into a bear hug. Pulling veralia into her chest as she rested her chin on her head. "I...I needed this veralia. I really needed a break."

*As she would keep her there she would let out a small sigh. Seemingly unembarassed at what she was doing as she would smile contently. She did seem to get a little stronger out of no where there. Did she accidently use blut arterie? who knows?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:16 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Tiredness weighed down the body and mind of Veralia as she felt herself drifting closer to the edge of sleep, but the sudden closeness of Stella drew her attention to her surroundings with a slight widening of her eye. Feeling her face smothered against the chest of Stellat, there was an intrigued raise of her right eyebrow as she seemed in mild disbelief at what was occurring.

"I can tell you needed it."

With her blood gaze looking upward at Stella, Veralia's hands wandered and playfully grabbed the chest of Stella before letting go just as quickly. That envy, even in a playful mild state, could never truly leave her. Veralia couldn't understand what the hell they fed this woman, but she went with it.

" As it seems you've taken the pillow talk quite literally."

Even in her half-awake state, the woman's tease and taunts never ceased. Still, it wasn't bad to be that close. The warmth of another, hearing their heartbeat, and feeling their breath against your face was a calming experience. And with Veralia already feeding on the seeds of envy growing in Stella's mind, this whole experience was quite refreshing even for her as her lips curled over into a gentle smile of questionable intent.

Veralia would return the gesture of a hug; wrapping her arms around the waist of Stella and deciding to rest her head further into her chest and make herself at home.

"You are gonna work for this tomorrow, but for tonight, you can sleep with me."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:50 pm
Stella would let out a small drunken whimper and blood would rush to her face as she touched her before letting out a sigh keeping her in the hug. She would sigh contently as she just enjoyed the warmth of a other person before she would question the woman.

"Work for it in training?"

As she would keep listening to the woman as she would hear the last bit before questioning her.

"Are you sure?"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:25 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia's hands melted into the waist of Stella, but their warmth moved further up to the middle of her back as she seemed to massage and hold her in place. Still looking at the woman's blushing face, a low chuckle escaped her lips as she took delight in the situation that was unfolding.

"Does my face scream uncertainty? Of course I'm sure."

Pulling her in closer, she would feel Veralia's heart thumping without a care in the world. It seemed slow, yet steady as she truly was at peace in this situation and being held ever so intimately. It is why she soon started to move one of her hands to stroke the hair of Stella.

"Like the first day we met, I'm going to make you work for this intimacy. Do you remember when you worked your ass off to hug me? This is no different."

With a gentle chuckle, it was clear she was joking and teasing, but there were obvious plans for her beyond just flirting. Her chuckle was light, teasing, yet beneath it lay an invitation, a shared understanding of the connection that had slowly woven itself between them.

"That is, if that's what you want, anyway. Seems like all you want is someone to hold and keep you near."

In the quiet that followed, the undercurrent of their bond—playful, charged, yet undeniably sincere—was palpable.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:46 pm
Stella would move in a way that would allow her to let her forehead push forward and rest gently against the arancars as she would take a deep breath. Her face was very red, and she was drunk but she would give a smile before speaking. "I...I don't really know what to do vera."

She would go back to her Nickname for the arancar as she could feel herself move slightly closer. She did feel nervous, but she really wasn't sure what else was feeling.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:56 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"You're like guiding a lost puppy home in this state."

A teasing chuckle left Veralia's mouth before the atmosphere grew quiet between the two of them.

Veralia's gaze held Stella's, a silent acknowledgment of the vulnerability shared between them. As Stella confided her hesitations, Veralia's presence became a calm anchor in the storm of doubts swirling around them. She allowed a moment of shared silence to envelop them, a pause in which the world seemed to hold its breath.

Moments passed further before Veralia closed her eyes and reflected quietly on how to navigate this situation. She was not in a rush, but Veralia still gently massaged the back of Stella. Once she came to a satisfying line of thought, her eyes gradually opened and a gaze of intent was reflected in her blood stare.

"Follow what your instincts tell you to do. We all have them and they are just buried underneath so much noise that you just have to sit in silence like we are to understand them."

Playfully bopping her nose, Veralia smirked before leaning in into her.

"Clear your head out and let your anxieties go: what does your conscious want you to do?"

This gentle inquiry was not just a question but an invitation for Stella to explore the depths of her own desires, offering a safe space for such introspection

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:16 am
Stella would do what she could to clear her mind at the current situation. She would take a small breath as she would let herself push even closer to the smaller woman. As she would lean forward and she would attempt to kiss Veralia.

She didn't know why she was feeling this way, but it's what her instincts were telling her to do. She would hope she would find her ribs broken if Veralia were to get upset here but she doesn't think she would.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum