Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty Re: Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella]

Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:36 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia continued to savor her meal, though her attention remained playfully fixed on Stella. Her toes kept up their gentle assault, each nudges a subtle reminder of her presence against the quincy's gut.

"Don't let good looks fool you. The most beautiful faces can hide the ugliest of intentions."

Leaning slightly closer, her right hand reached out to delicately cup Stella's chin, her touch gentle yet assertive.

"And ehhhhh, your welcome? Don't fall head over heels for someone for doing the bare minimum, though. That's a bad precedent."

Veralia spoke in a teasing and playful manner, as what soon followed those words with a half-snort, half-chuckle of a laugh. It was enough to make her want another drink and she hammered down her tangy margarita and let her body further curl up in comfort. Feeling the coolness of the drink hit her system numbed the envious flame within her heart and caused her to smile for a moment before her gaze looked back at Stella.

"So, besides not killing you and looking hot, what else do you like about me? You seem pretty attached. I better know what I'm getting myself into with having you around."

Her tone held a mixture of amusement and a hint of curiosity, subtly probing beneath the surface of their budding connection.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:32 am
Stella's face would remain heated, but she would smile at the woman. Could it be love? Maybe, but the red head wasn't sure. They had talked over text, but she isn't sure that's it. Veralia is her first true friend after all. The other "children" in her village had all been between 5 to 10 years older, and none of them were quincy. She and her family had been alone I that department.

"I...I uh don't know if it's love or not. Don't think I've ever really had the chance to experience that before. I... truthfully I think you were the first person I was able to call my friend before I got to the city of lights."

As Stella would remember the woman telling her they hadn't been friends yet. That stung a bit in their first meeting, but towards the end she thought they had got there. They have stayed in communication as well. She wasn't sure.

"I've met some friends in the city now, but you were the still the first. Also don't get me wrong I think you're very attractive, but I just don't know.... Other things that I like about you though are how even if you are envious you don't seem to just give into your nature. You'll tease me plenty, but you've never been rude or mean about it in my eyes."

She would speak honestly as she her food would arrive to her. She'd give a smile to the server as she would take it and her drink as she would set them on her table that was on her side of the bench.

"Also, even though it makes me blush I don't really mind your teasing. Despite what I may say it does feel good for someone to compliment ya know?""

Stella felt comfortable talking to her as she was getting used to the toes that nudged into her stomach every so often as she would use a spoon to give a taste of the curry. She'd then let out a humm as it was great. After she would swallow carefully she would speak.

"You were right. This is incredible."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:40 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

As Veralia savored her spicy tuna rolls, she watched Stella with an amused tilt of her head.

"Damn, and I thought I was lonely."

A teasing laugh escaped Veralia's lips. Taking a hearty swig of her drink, she felt the alcohol loosening her inhibitions, yet her mind remained sharp, attentively gauging the nuances of their conversation.

"If I'm your first friend, you really might be in trouble."

For a few moments, she remained silent, as if she was enjoying the quiet pause. Her red eyes drifted back to Stella as she seemed lost in thought with what was spoken.

"Oh I give into my nature at times, I'm just not a mindless ape about it."

Now poking her cheek with her right index finger, she continued.

"I think this is all a new experience for you because you aren't used to people challenging you, exposing you to new things, and forcing you to grow."

Moving her finger back to grab her drink, Veralia smashed down another gulp of her lemon margarita. After letting out a blissful sigh, she would nod and carry on talking.

"Fuck, this beats the slop in Hueco Mundo to me. Human food is so rich in flavor and diversity. You shouldn't take it for granted."

Her words carried a note of appreciation, hinting at her deeper reflections on life beyond her usual realm.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:52 pm
She'd be poked and the cheek, and she had given up the fight in getting veralia not to poke or touch her when she felt like it as she would pout slightly. "Mother would challenge me, but you saw it. There wasn't exactly much for me to experience back home ya know? There's only so many types of trees you can learn to differentiate from."

Shw would make the joke as she would listen to the woman speak. There was definitely something to that, and she thinks Veralia is more thsn likely correct. She did have alot of firsts with Veralia, and it was nice to have someone who would push her in thst direction.

She would continue eating as she would set the bowl down gently before deciding it was time for her to try the main event of the night. She would take a drink of the saki as her face would pucker slightly as she tasted the alcohol on her tongue.

Despite her apparent distaste for the Alcohol itself she would drink the whole thing quickly before leaning back as her face would contort slightly as she didn't have anything to chase it with as she would look for water around her. Not seeing any shw would sigh as she would speak out.

"My father had told me some people don't really like the taste and just use the drinks for the feeling. is that true Vera?"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:00 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"Small town girl in a big city world. A tale as old as time, Stella."

Veralia spoke in a tone drenched in amusement. Resting her right palm under her chin, she continued to hold her gaze on Stella; taking in her body, appearance, and tone as she started to let loose.

"Not expecting the taste, huh? You tanked that like a trooper though."

Veralia chuckled, taking a leisurely sip of her margarita. The lemony tang soothed her, and she sighed contentedly, her gaze never leaving Stella.

"Some people savor the taste, others just want to numb the senses. There's no right or wrong way to enjoy a good drink."

After musing her thoughts aloud, Veralia gave a nonchalant roll of her left wrist as she continued.

"]If you want to enjoy the journey, savor the flavor. But if you're after the destination, then down it and damn the taste."

In a mischievous gesture, Veralia flicked her left index finger against Stella's chest, smirking as she did so.

"Just be careful: your inhibitions are removed the more you drink and the truths of your heart are bound to come at some point."

Her words carried a hint of playful warning, tinged with a knowing insight that suggested she was no stranger to the confessions brought on by intoxication.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:19 pm
Stella would blush slightly as she could feel the alcohol already hitting her head slightly. She could feel the fog coming a little bit as she would move on to the next drink. She would take another bite of her food as she would look to the woman.

"OH, what kinda things have people said to ya?"

Stella was curious as she was now definitely beginning to feel it. Despite the way veralia sees her she in reality is not that big so drinking thst alcohol so fast was taking her through some issues.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:21 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"Their lust, their ambitions of life, secrets meant to be taken to the grave; you'd be surprised what a few drinks can do to a person not ready for all that it brings out."

Veralia's voice carried a note of amusement. She took another leisurely swig of her drink, the smirk on her lips growing more pronounced.

"But others turn into cruel bastards, while others become more loveable than puppies. How it affects you is so varied and random that you just have to feel it and have someone you trust around to keep you from acting like a complete dumbass."

Snorting, she then pressed her feet further into the gut of Stella; making herself comfortable as she seemed to be stretching out. Lifting her arms and extending them with a groan, she felt her body further loosen up as she looked up at Stella.

"Why, are you gonna tell me your darkest secrets or something already?"

Her tone was teasing, almost challenging, as if daring Stella to reveal more than she intended. The mix of comfort and cunning in her demeanor suggested she was well-versed in navigating such conversations, poised to coax out truths hidden beneath the surface.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:34 am
Stella would shake her head as it seems like she finished her food rather quickly. However, her other drink would arrive shortly after that as she would take a sip. This time she would make a face at the bitterness, but like the first she would finish the drink quickly before looking to Veralia. Her face was slightly pink as she would give a goofy smile.

"I don't think that I like alcohol very much. Even though I think this drink is supposed to be sweet it'd got this bitter after taste."

As she would let her head fall slightly back on the back of the bench she would look up into the night sky, and let out a content sigh as she would begin to speak once more.

"I..I think I needed a little break from the city of lights. I've been so exhausted recently I've felt like training really hasn't been changing much for me."

She would speak truthfully, but slower considering the alcohol was beginning to make ways through her system.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:27 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia was in a tipsy state, but her eyes narrowed as she noticed the change shift with Stella's demeanor. It seemed The Quincy was becoming more contemplative than before. So, Veralia remained quiet for a few moments before moving. She nestled herself comfortably into Stella's lap, the gesture bridging the gap between them ever so nonchalantly. Then in her lap, she would pat her head before speaking.

"Then take a break and get the fuck away. Seems like a no-brainer to me."

Her voice carried a weight that seemed at odds with her playful positioning. Her hands, still dancing lightly through Stella's hair, underscored her words with a tenderness that was rarely displayed.

"And if you think training is gonna instantly make you better overnight? Tch, you got another thing coming."

A soft chuckle left Veralia's mouth as it seemed despite her drunken state, there was a sober honesty to her words. As she lifted her lemony margarita to her lips, Veralia took a leisurely sip. In moments, her eyes soon shifted to the starlight heavens above; taking in the glistening stars that shined even through the light pollution of noise that was Tokyo.

"Yeah, it took me a good minute before I had strength. Shit, even now I still want to covet more strength as there are other examples of stronger beings that just make me...envious."

Turning her attention back to Stella, Veralia's expression softened, a rare vulnerability flickering in her eyes.

"But you need patience. It fucking sucks, but it's the plain truth. Once we rest up, I'll be sure to speed this process along."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:56 pm
Stella would blush deeply as the girl would sit on her lap as she would look at the arancar slightly confused. She would still think that physically contact with a friend felt strange. She wasn't sure why it felt different with Natasha, but that was probably because the blonde reminded her so much of her mother.

"Whatcha doing vera?"

As she would listen to the words she would nod. Stella was buzzed, but she wasn't completely drunk yet. She could still probably handle a few more drinks, but she would nod in agreement with the last bit.

"I know that it's not gonna be easy. I don't know what I expected to be honest. I know training isn't fast, and it takes awhile."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum