Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] Empty Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella]

Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:17 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Tokyo was a place that was less defended than Karakura Central, so it was a no-brainer for Veralia to meet up and schedule a pick-up appointment for Stella to touch down. Opting for outdoor seating, she would be atop the roof overlooking the neon skyline of Tokyo as the moon reflected down upon the bustling metropolis.

While cliche, Veralia enjoyed her beef ramen as she glanced at her phone; sorting through the messages and notifications as her guest arrived. With a smile on her lips, she could take a moment to indulge in this world's pleasures as the gentle fall-like breeze pushed past her shoulders. It made her shiver a bit, but the rich flavors of the food within the human world were so much better than whatever dull crap you could find in Hueco Mundo to her.

With her sandals slipped off, Veralia let her bare feet dangle casually over the edge. The simple pleasure of the cool breeze against her skin was a luxury she didn’t take for granted. As she waited for Stella, she allowed herself a rare moment of peace, her eyes closed in contentment, fully immersed in the experience of the present.

In this tranquil state, Veralia was ready to welcome her Quincy guest, prepared to sort out their plans in Tokyo together.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by THEFROST on Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] Left_bar_bleue0/0Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] Empty Re: Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella]

Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:22 pm
Stella had saved up to get herself some clothes since Solomon was willing to pay for the ticket to Japan as she would give. a small smile as she felt the evening breeze. She had changed from the pajamas she had worn on the plane. She now wore a rather casual red dress as she would make her way over to the arancar. It had felt like it's been years since she's seen her, but in reality its probably been a couple of months.

"Heya Veralia how have ya been?"

As she would enjoy the breeze around her. It had been a nice change of pace to not have trained the morning before. Relaxing was pretty nice and every now and then.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:29 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia's blood gaze shifted from her phone to the eyes of Stella as she seemed rather dressed to the nines for their meetings. Envy twitched in her heart as she felt rather plain in her green hoodie, jean shorts, and flip-flops. With this contrast glaringly apparent to her perception, Veralia's lips grew into an ominous grin as pinched the cheeks of Stella in a subtle envious gesture.

"I've been green with envy."

Chuckling lowly, she softened her expression as she rested her feet on the lap of Stella once The Quincy took her seat.

"Apart from that, I'm alright. I'm breathing, growing stronger, and enjoying the human world. So I can't bitch too much, hm?"

Tilting her head to the side, Veralia was lost in thought for a moment before a question came to mind.

"How about you? I hope things have been well as you look like a magnet for trouble wearing that."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] Left_bar_bleue0/0Big In Japan [Veralia/Stella] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:45 pm
She would pout slightly at the accusation as she would tilt her head genuinely curious. She just wanted to wear something different for the first time since leaving Gemrany. She had the same 4 outfits that she had to wash on repeat.

"Whats that supposed to mean? I think this dress looks okay on me, so I'm not sure how it would cause trouble."

As she would rest one arm over the girls ankles and the other would lay on the bench lazily as she would wait to hear what the accusation was about.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:41 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"I'm envious of it. You look....good in that dress."

Squinting her eyes and narrowing her gaze toward Stella, she would be a bit more straightforward in that instance as she let out an amused chuckle.

"But it draws attention, doesn't it? Those... assets of yours might just lure more than a few admirers out of the woodwork — both men and women. Makes you a bit of a target, doesn't it?"

Shrugging nonchalantly, her tone became far more lax again as it seemed it wasn't a big deal. There was a mild glow of emerald green light around her body, but she sat in her element for the time being and let it fester. In the meantime, she playfully wiggled her toes on Stella's lap, adding a touch of casual intimacy to their interaction as she became more relaxed.

"Which is why when you are done winding down from your flight, we'll most likely continue the training from before as I'm sure you'll want to protect those assets."

As Veralia nodded her head along to the hum of her words, she leaned forward and reached for a lemon margarita that was perched on the table. Taking in its fruity flavor and alcoholic content, Veralia soon let out a content sigh as she relaxed and shivered slightly from delight.

"While are at it, I assume you are tired as shit. So do you want anything from here?"

Flicking a menu over to Stella, she would let her choose whatever plate she desired. It had all sorts of different Japanese delights in it and tons of alcoholic beverages for her to choose from. And given Veralia had a way of pocketing money, it would be her treat.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:04 pm
She would blush, but she would also look at the arancar as she would pull gently on the hoodie. In truth that was probably much more fashionable than just her dress as she would speak up about it.

"Well, you also look good in that hoodie. It looks cute on ya. It's also more fashionable than my dress more than likely. Truthfully I have no sense when it comes to that sort of thing."

As she would hear the bit about training as she would nod. She knew that was going to be something she needed to keep up with while she was here, so she was glad that Veralia would offer.

"I was thinking once I get some rest here then yeah we can find somewhere to train. I would rather it not be in the city though as your attacks get pretty uhm. Harmful."

As she would take the menu that the woman had offered her as she would open it up. She would be slightly overwhelmed as she had no idea about japanese dishes. She hadn't really been able to explore them at all yet.

"Could you give me a few recommendations? I don't really know what to get. There's alot here, but I don't really know what most of it is."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:07 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia looked down at Stella's hand as it started to grasp her hoodie. Gazing for a few seconds longer, Veralia gave a slight smirk as she nodded her head along in a relaxed manner.

"Well thank you. That's one way to appease my envy."

Not being one to turn down a compliment, some of her envious flames were quelled for the time being as her aura further eased.

"And yeah, there are rural areas outside of the city that are more suited to that thing. But don't think I'd be retarded enough to just start burning people hundreds of people in broad daylight in a city. That'll be too much heat even for me."

Snorting playfully, she further longuned into Stella as her toes kept pressing against the stomach of Stella; playfully poking it as she took another sip of her margita. The chill of the drink caused her to let out a pleased sigh as her gaze looked back at Stella; thinking of what would even be a good dish or drink for the woman to get.

"You seem like you can handle something hearty. Try the Katsu Curr. It's a dish that's breaded, has a fried pork cutlet, and is doused in a curry sauce, and served over rice. You'll like it."

As suggested the dish, Veralia tapped the menu to highlight her recommendation.

"As for drinks, how about some Sake? Specifically, Junmai Daiginjo. It's a premium grade with a pretty strong flavor. I think it'll suit your taste well."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:20 pm
Stella would genuinely smile at the arancar as she would flip through the menu. Once she heard what she said she would nod as she would place an order for it ad the woman would recommend the sake the girl would blush slightly again as she would just nod. She was technically old enough to drink, but she had never done so. However she wouldn't let that stop her as she would order that as well before looking down to the woman.

"Well I haven't exactly ever drunk alcohol before. So, If I'm weird at all forgive me please."

She was aware of how alcohol worked, but truly she had never had it. Her mother and father tried getting her to drink some aftet training, but she was always too nervous to actually do so. The more intimate gesture of the arancar poking her toes into her stomach would cause her blush to deepen as well. It felt strange that she was actually here sight seeing, and not just working.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:43 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"Then go slow. Take a few sips, let it settle, and see how you feel."

Speaking in a lax, yet advising tone; Veralia's right eyebrow raised out of a sense of curiosity. She was intrigued to see how Stella, apparently a novice, would handle the intoxicating effects of the drink.

But, she was hungry herself. So her gaze darted back to her plate. What lay before her were rows of spicy tuna rolls, their vibrant hues of green, red, and white creating a visual feast that mirrored the fiery zest of its taste. It was the perfect thing to set her tongue ablaze for little Miss Envy's Ember. A few bites were all it took for her to audibly groan out of delight as her eyes rolled back.

"So good~"

Muttering happily, she rubbed her cheek with her right hand before moving it toward her lemon margarita and letting its sweet alcoholic nectar smooth her out further. The sweet, tangy liquid offered a soothing contrast, smoothing out the fiery sensations with its cool embrace.

However, not one to be blind to her surroundings, Veralia's blood eyes latched on to the sight of Stella blushing and a mischievous smirk soon came across her lips as playfully nudged Stella's stomach with her toes.

"What's wrong with you over there? You alright?"

Veralia's tone was laced with playful curiosity, yet carrying an undercurrent of genuine interest. She couldn't help but find Stella's innocence and discomfort slightly endearing, a refreshing change from the usual façade she had to maintain in her world of envy and fire.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:50 pm
Stella would look at the woman as she would shake her head. She just needed to wait for her food now as she doubted it wad gonna be instant on it getting out to her she would go to speak.

"Well truthfully you just really look cute when you're eating. You look so innocent even though I'm fully aware you could burn me to crisp if you so wished. So...I guess just thanks for not doing so?"

She didn't want to bring up the physical contact making her embarrassed as it would give veralia ammo to tease her. Truthfully outside of family Stella really didn't have any friends all that close to her who would rest their feet on her lap or anything. Until her brothers were born she was the youngest in the village, so she didn't really have anyone around her age to even get close with.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum