Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty Re: Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella]

Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:08 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Previous thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24793p40-big-in-japan-veralia-stella#178503

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Another crackling and snapping sound ripped out in the space around Stella, as this time Veralia appeared in the chair next to Stella with her plate and stuffed her face filled with the spicy food. Savoring the kick it had brought a sense of pleasure flowing down her spine as her fiery soul thrived on such hellish heat.

"This dish is to die for~"

With a smug grin, Veralia turned to the suffering redhead and saw Stella was putting on a brave face to endure the daunting punch the spicy dish had.

"I warned ya not to follow me like a helpless puppy. Not everything I do is meant to be copied."

With a victorious wiggle of her nose, Veralia's laughter filled the room, a sound that was both mocking and affectionate. Observing Stella's valiant but pained effort to keep up, Veralia extended a glass of milk towards her, a peace offering of sorts.

"Drink it. It should help wash down some of the spice. I don't want you dying before we even get to train, girl."

Her words, though teasing, carried an underlying concern for Stella's well-being.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:28 pm
Stella would pout at the woman once more, but she would drink the milk as she'd take a deep breath and continue to eat the food. It did genuinely taste really good, but she could tell she may need to ease herself into spicy food in the future. Because it was absolutely burning her mouth, but she would be fine. After finishing it she would look up and speak.

"It burns, but it does taste really good. I suppose that's the trade off isn't it?"

Stella would realize that maybe she does like spicy food. It tastes super good, and she was a fan of anything that tasted good. Now she would have to force herself to get used to the heat, but for now she would keep that in the back of her mind.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:16 pm

Previous thread:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"Of course. Spicy foods are a treat to me, but I think you'll adjust to them if you are insistent on following my lead."

An amused chortle left the mouth of Veralia; delight being reflected in her eyes as she took the last bits of her food in. After wiping her mouth with a napkin, she let out a happy sigh and moved away from Stella after patting her back.

"I'mma get dressed."

Humming a carefree tune, Veralia disappeared into the bathroom to slip into her hoodie, jean shorts, and sandals, opting for simplicity for their upcoming outdoor venture. Once dressed, she lounged on the couch, her gaze landing on Stella with a playful smirk.

"Just give me a shout when you're all set, and we can hit the road. Unless, of course, you're aching for a bit more closeness."

With a smug expression on her face, Veralia used her right hand to pat her land; as if inviting Stella to take a seat.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Envy's Dawn [Veralia/Stella] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:53 am
Stella's face would heat up, but she would take a seat next to Veralia as she would stretch. The spice was wearing down, but she was looking down at the comfy floor of the hotel. She was enjoying her time off, but she knew that she needs to use some time to train. As she would speak quietly to veralia.

"I....really do appreciate you meeting me here in Japan. I really did need some time away from the city ya know?"

Stella would be honest with the arancar as she continued staring at the ground. She was reflecting quietly before she was ultimately ready to leave for the training.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:06 pm

Previous thread:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

The blood gaze of Veralia's eyes lingered on Stella in silence for a few still seconds. But the quietness gave way to a soft chuckle as she seemed ready to call something out.

"I can see that. From the sounds of it, you've been sheltered your whole life and are looking for a bit of excitement to figure out what to even do with yourself."

With a gentle, teasing motion, she flicked Stella's cheek, adding on:

"Can't say your company has been a net negative so far, so perhaps the feeling is mutual."

Reclining comfortably, a smug smile played on her lips as she enjoyed a sip of her cola, the fizz echoing her satisfaction.

"But more to the point, with all those conflicting feelings boiling in yourself, I'm sure you are ready to cut loose, right? Lean on that when we get to training."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:55 am
Stella would put slightly at the tease as she would look up at the woman at the first statement as she would pout more. "Cmon, it's gotta be a little better than not a net negative right? Last night and yesterday couldn't have been too bad."

Stella would speak like a kicked puppy now as she would look down at the hotel ground before letting out a small sigh before standing up and stretching. Feeling the need to allow her back the relief before she would look to Vera.

"I'm ready to start training whenever you are."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:32 pm

Previous thread:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"Oh, someone is pouty~"

Veralia's right eyebrow rose in reaction to Stella's displeasure at her tease. Soon after, a chuckle emerged from Veralia a gentle wave breaking the surface tension of the room. As she took a few moments to reveal in her discomfort, she stood up along with the other woman and slapped her lower back in a gentle, playful manner

"I'll have to keep you guessing then if you aren't sure where you stand."

Tracing her fingers along the arm of Stella, Veralia lifted her head, stood on her tippy toes, and placed her arms behind her back as she walked toward the balcony. But this stillness would be broken by the crackling of an emerald flaming vortex before them. Despite the inferno before them, the objects around them seemed unphased as Veralia started to walk into it. Beyond its fiery grasp lay an open meadow where the two would begin the next phase of training.

But, before fully stepping into the flames, Veralia took a parting glance at Stella before gently taking her hand and leading her along.

"Coming with?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:38 am
Stella

Last edited by Frost_Rei on Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:39 am
Stella would pout until the arancar would grab her hand as she wouldn't be able to fight the smile down as she would make her way with Veralia. She was hoping thst the training was going to good for her, but she thought even if it doesn't go well maybe there's something that she can learn from the negatives. "Y...yeah, but where can we train?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum