Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Tidings [Catherine, Ulquiorra] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Good Tidings [Catherine, Ulquiorra] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Good Tidings [Catherine, Ulquiorra] - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Tidings [Catherine, Ulquiorra]

Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:40 am
Good Tidings [Catherine, Ulquiorra] - Page 3 W12oBTL

"Catherine Reed"

"Unfortunately I'm not 'ace', frustratingly," Sure did wish she could simply not feel or think in certain ways, she really truly did - that subject made her feel ill every time it came up, "And i'm not super eager to fucking up my body any more than it already is."

Her expression read as passively uncomfortable, kind of wishing this didn't come up. Could she have snapped at her and cut off the conversation, leave in a hurry? Yeah, she could've, but she kind of didn't want to here.

"I'd tell you not to waste your money on me. I'd probably break or lose them anyhow."

END | A Glimmer of Sunlight
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Tidings [Catherine, Ulquiorra] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Good Tidings [Catherine, Ulquiorra] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Good Tidings [Catherine, Ulquiorra] - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Tidings [Catherine, Ulquiorra]

Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:55 am
Good Tidings [Catherine, Ulquiorra] - Page 3 HEADER_0229-005

" Frm my understanding, there's a word for that. Bu I admit, I've not looked very far into it." Attracted but not interested? Something along those lines. The one who had brought it up had seemed a bit obsessed on the subject, and at times swung into other topics. So alas, she hadn't been able to get the information in a very easily digestible form.

Even so, she noticed the discomfort that seemed to bud from the topic of conversation. But Catherine, at least for now, seemed to tolerate it. Hm. "I don't have much to spend money on other than my friends. I would hardly call it a waste." She stated simply. "Besides, if you manage to lose or break it, that would be fine. It's the thought that counts, as it were." Hopefully she was using that expression correctly.

Perhaps not. She hardly considered herself infallible. And she was also aware that perhaps this whole conversation was misguided. But that was all part of the process.

"You also didn't answer my question. As to whether or not you would wear it."
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Tidings [Catherine, Ulquiorra] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Good Tidings [Catherine, Ulquiorra] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:15 am

"Catherine Reed"

"I can't be with anyone, okay?" The word was emphasized rather sharply, the young woman sitting up briefly before calmly sinking back down. That was the most she was willing to comfortably highlight, anything more would be bringing up putrid subjects she'd rather not disclose, "..My job makes it too inconvenient."

Did Ulqi want to get her jewelry, or something else? Was this some layered way of coming onto her? No, if she was interested in her that way she probably would've made it clear from the getgo. So she just really wanted her to have a present or something? She couldn't imagine why she'd be so insistent on it otherwise, it's just a dumb gift she probably wouldn't wear.

"And i'm saying, don't waste your money on a loose cannon like me. It's not worth it."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Good Tidings [Catherine, Ulquiorra] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Good Tidings [Catherine, Ulquiorra] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:38 am

"Your job? And why is that?" The question was simple and frank. She was, peripherally, aware of Catherine's occupations. In truth, it did sortof bleed over into what seemed to be hobbies. But she also was aware that there was a greater occupation that was at play. Hunting hollows and making Jewelry certainly didn't strike her as so restrictive.

All the same, as they spoke, she turned her attention to the dresser beside her bed and took out a proper outfit. She had initially simply put on something simple so that she could just talk to Catherine. But the growing agitation led her to believe the conversation might end. And so she took a moment to pull out something proper to wear. Pausing as she glanced over her shoulder.

"Hold that thought." A pause, as she stepped back into the bathroom in order to change, To give Catherine a moment to settle after Ulquiorra's prodding.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:38 pm

"Catherine Reed"

"Not many people willing to hook up with high-risk workers." A simple excuse to a simple query. It was just true - she was in the line of work that would turn many off from wanting anything long or steady in the first place, there was no telling if she'd just up and vanish the next day after all. Then again, that kind of shit on her own talents and abilities to assume she wouldn't survive, so maybe throwing that implication out unintentionally hurt her ego a bit.

Lying on her side, legs crossed, and curled up on herself, she did in fact hold that thought. One could say she held a great many thoughts, far too many to be reasonable of a normal person to think.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:40 am

Ulquiorra gave Catherine a flat glance in response to her answer. A silent stare as if waiting for an ammendment to her statement. One that, pointedly by her expression, she did not consider an answer. But wether Catherine amended her reply or not, she still went to go get changed. Returning a short while later in a more public outfit. A long shin length sundress and a cropped denim jacket. She took a moment to put on a pair of heels and dark red gloves, to match the heels and the ribbon she would wind up tying into her hair. Certainly an outfit that was made to look nice.

"Sorry for the interruption. I'd intended to have lunch when you showed up. If you don't mind, I'd like to continue our conversation on the way there. I had a few more questions I wanted to ask you. I'll be happy to pay for your lunch in exchange for disrupting your plans for the evening." She offered calmly.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:35 pm

"Catherine Reed"

That wasn't super convincing, huh? Not that she needed her to believe her on this matter; it was a weightless subject between two mutuals, it wasn't supposed to be a big deal. To Cath's surprise, however, Ulqi came by dressed like she was going out, in quite the bold looking outfit too. It made her rather subdued sense of style look like nothing more than a backdrop to her, which worked in her mind.

"..Uh, sure?" The offer of lunch was definitely unexpected, but if she was paying she wasn't gonna be picky.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum