Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Appetizing guest! (Akira/Sabriel) Empty Appetizing guest! (Akira/Sabriel)

Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:24 am
Appetizing guest! (Akira/Sabriel) I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Hueco Mundo.

The work Akira would be doing had to be kept to himself though a trip to engage with an ally which he had not engaged with in a little while came to mind, Sabriel. She had offered vague insights into the Kingdom but enough to grant one with his skillset, a location of it without issue. His problem? Well he didn’t expect to be perceived as anything other than an intruder by her underlings, uncertain if they’d even know of the baseline tails their Queen had been on. The sand parting with each step into the sand, feeling watched more and more still as he encroached within the territory of the Queen of Desire.

There was a smirk that twisted his smile, a humorous thought that it reminded him of Hercules or Dante’s inferno, stepping through barren lands where the dead roam. Most condemned to a life of eternal starvation less they reach their ascended brethren. Ironic. He may aswell be considered one of them, merely suffering from a different sin. It was not long though now, a right hand moving to rest on the midnight blue hilt of his zanpakuto, left idly caressing his elbow.

."I feel parched just by looking at this landscape.

Finally did he reach the first signs of active Arrancar movement, blurting out rapidly with a confident stride and predator like stare, a rarity nowadays. Those brief moments of which Akira relinquished control of his patience to the primordial depths of his irritation with the most minute things.

."Take me to your Queen, Sabriel. You will find if I wish for harm to befall any then I would have done so already.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Appetizing guest! (Akira/Sabriel) Left_bar_bleue0/0Appetizing guest! (Akira/Sabriel) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Appetizing guest! (Akira/Sabriel) Empty Re: Appetizing guest! (Akira/Sabriel)

Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:13 pm
Appetizing guest! (Akira/Sabriel) SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

The Arrancar in question turned around, gazing with a raised eyebrow at the swiftly approaching individual. She was a red headed female, dressed in garb which was about as concealing as her Queen’s, albeit with a slightly different flair. This woman was well known to most who lived in the region, as she was not only the favourite of Sabriel but also her second in command. The Arrancar was named Lirael and she was neither frightened nor intimidated by the approaching male. On the contrary, a mischievous smile crossed her face, one that was almost a mirror of the one she worshipped.

She made no attempt at drawing her weapon but the woman did start moving towards the interloper, her tone a mixture of amusement and daring. “You could have just asked rather than threatened me. If you truly know my Queen then you know that she would rather bed someone than fight them, a way of life that I have come to embrace myself. You will find that the individuals here will not attack you, as long as you are seen with me. My name is Lirael and I suppose you could say that Queen Sabriel and I are rather close.” That was probably the understatement of the century.

Stopping a few feet from him, she would then ask. “It would only be prudent of me to ask who you are though, before I lead you to her, as I do not recall her saying that she planned to have guests today. I confess that I am also just a tad suspicious, as she tends not to find the overly aggressive types all that interesting. Normally she just gives them a lash or two with her whip and sends them on their way.” She spoke so casually that it might have seemed off putting but such displays were common in Hueco Mundo.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:12 pm
Appetizing guest! (Akira/Sabriel) I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Aha!

This was the one of which Sabriel had spoken of so highly, coming to let out a soft chuckle as that on edge form began to recede into one of neutral civility. A rather excellent stroke of luck following his entrance, Lirael’s elaboration offering a sense of serenity and ease in a hostile environment that beckoned any and all beings into fighting. A left hand raised as it swiped to his right breast, a cordial dip of the upper torso following shortly as that warmth radiated from his smile. It is good to see Sabrei’s influence did run into her second command. Less risk of his life being lost here.

."Pardon me, Lirael. You shall find a hostile environment can place any on edge and I wanted to assure that if any who didn’t follow Sabriel’s methodology would be handled accordingly. She speaks highly of you, so that I can be certain you speak true.

A soft growl radiated in his earlobe as Zathrusta began to manifest certain imagery and cackles within the core of his mind, unneeded but it would appear the Inner Hollow found this new way of controlling others a double edged sword. Hilarious and curious. The man coughed to drown it out.

."Akira. It’s a surprise visitation of some variation, I have a book for her but also wish to see her Kingdom. She is proud of it. Of all of you. It would be rude for me not to let your Queen feel appreciated beyond her own borders, as deserved. Would you not agree?.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Appetizing guest! (Akira/Sabriel) Left_bar_bleue0/0Appetizing guest! (Akira/Sabriel) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:55 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“Indeed. She will most certainly enjoy the appreciation as it is so rare to find such pleasantness in this place. We are a rather unusual collection of individuals and outside of our region, it is, as you no doubt know, an absolute free for all. There is very little confrontation within our borders though, as our Queen has a way about her that seems to just melt away any thought of displeasing her, as combat tends to do. You will find an almost paradise-like feel to this place, ironic given the hell that we are surrounded by.” Lirael spoke with pride, knowing how difficult it had been for her Queen to establish her kingdom.

“I believe that she mentioned you once while speaking about her travels to the human world. She does enjoy telling a good story and I feel a little envious that I so rarely get to travel myself. It seems that the two of you have a fair amount in common and she mentioned something about a grudge with the Soul Society. You will find that many in her little kingdom will share your dislike for them, as the old hatred still runs deeply in the souls of many Hollows. You will find no shortage of allies here.”

Taking a step forward, she would add, a smile crossing her features. “I will take you to her now, as I have no reason to doubt your word.”

Encouraging him to follow her, Lirael would begin to walk off, heading into the land that her Queen had cultivated into her own. It would not be considered enormous by any means but there would be a sense of camaraderie between the Hollows that seemed almost unnatural. They would hunt together, build together, spar together with not a single word of anger between them. A sign of the power that the dark haired Arrancar truly possessed, one that could distort and manipulate the mind as though she was simply playing them like an instrument.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:15 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

It was truly remarkable.

The way this coexistence was beyond anything Akira had imagined for Arrancar and Hollow, each step taken ahead as Lireal was followed with a level of curiosity seizing hold over self preservation. Often it was within their nature to consume one another, Hollows that embrace a pack like instinct where those acquired their fill without rabidly assaulting one another was phenomenal for certain. It was the architecture that also caught him off guard, most did not bother. It was a thriving community that mimicked the society one may expect from a feudal society. How…Encouraging.

Even for an outsider like him, there was now a realization that struck him like a truck. Sabriel coveted this place not out of idle arrogance but because not only was it built by her hands, it defied all forms of natural association with her kin. It promoted unity, strength and above all else, a way to grow that was not to the detriment of others. Was he staring at what she desired most? What did such an Arrancar thrive on? She managed to ignite his own desire to set forth on a path against Soul Society yet this came at a shock. Was he risking her Kingdom for his own selfish greed?

That felt….Bad….

It was during this that a flash of Kizuna radiated in his cranium, of which accompanied by the gentle crackle of a monster that resided within his core. It began to flash imagery of Sabriel in rather salacious ways but also in horrific ways, a muttered snarl escaping his lips.

."Enough fiend, I haven’t the desire to wrestle with you this day.

The hiss that retorted in his ear full of both malice and amusement.

."All I am showing you, little thing is the depth of your own truth….Such fun thoughts! I do wonder which shall come into earnest realization. Ohhh wellll….

Upon finally reaching Sabriel though, Akira went into the overcoat and pulled out small leatherbound book. It was filled with traditional and old Japanese erotic poems, during an era of when such a country had yet revealed themselves to the world. Ontop a simple chocolate bar.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:37 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

The Queen herself would be speaking to another Arrancar, a rather angry female who seemed to be in the middle of a rant of some kind. Her words were venomous and toxic, ones meant to rile and aggravate but Sabriel saw through them, her lavender eyed gaze seeming to pierce through not only the vitriol language but the soul of the woman as well. She said nothing at all and simply waited for her fellow Arrancar to wither before her, which eventually she did. The insults stopped coming and soon enough, Sabriel would affectionately embrace the frustrated woman, shattering her resolve without a word spoken. Another had joined her cause and Sabriel had not had to utter a word.

Noticing Akira and her delightful second in command approach, she would let go of the woman and utter a few words into her ear. The woman’s cheeks turned pink and nodded her head in response, taking her leave and heading into Sabriel’s private abode. There would be words spoken between the two later and most likely more but for now, it appeared that she had another guest, one that Sabriel remembered fondly from her trip to the human world. He was such an ambitious man and the Arrancar admired that.

“I apologise for the interruption, Lady Sabriel but this man was rather eager to meet with you.” Lirael piped up, looking a little cheesed off by what she had just seen between her Queen and the Arrancar newcomer.

“Not to worry. We were just finishing up, for now anyway. How about you keep her company for a while and get to know her better?” Sabriel replied, giving her second in command the same look that she had given the other Arrancar. A devious expression but not malicious. “I know you want to.”

“As you say.” The redhead answered, dipping her head respectively, before following the other Arrancar into Sabriel’s home.

Now that the two comrades were alone, the dark haired woman would turn her gaze to Akira, a softer smile gracing her features. “It is good to see you again after our last meeting. I am surprised that you would take the time out of your schedule to come here. It must have been rather risky.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:57 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a warmth to Akiras smile that did not often surface, certainly it was a consistent thing for him to be smiling yet the genuineness of it could be falsified. This was not one of those cases. Sabriel was handling a rather heated individual, yet noticed once again as charm and desire was used to tug slightly at the threads of conviction and loosen into a yarn. Sabriel could weave it as she desired. If there was something to admire was their method of doing it, kneading a tapestry of their whims yet part of him believed truly that Sabriel indulged in the true desires of others. A paradox?

He offered a stifled chuckle at Sabriels comment, providing a nod once they were alone and offered out the book of ancient Japanese erotic art, alongside the chocolate bar as he responded.
."In all my life, you were the first to tell me that I am justified in my anger. This sand is the least of things I would traverse to assure not only your safety but well being as a whole. It is a little arrogant of me but I do not want our meeting to be akin to a spark of desire to reclaim my rightful intent.

The man letting out a soft exhale, aware of the fact he utterly sucked at talking to women though it was not an attempt at flirting, if anything genuine beyond belief. Was that why he did not feel flustered?

."You seem like the type which many will fawn over, think about, engage with a single blissful night or in others cases be seen as an object of relieving themselves of their burden and thoughts. I would never forgive myself if I did not show that action speaks louder than words. That I value you the spark that is you, Sabriel that has ignited an inferno that will soon quench everything.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:19 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

With a curious tilt of her head, Sabriel would take his offered gifts, another smile crossing her features. The book was clearly an antique and while she refrained from delving too deeply into its subject matter for the time being, the Arrancar made a mental note to thoroughly explore it later. There was always so much to learn from humans and if she needed a partner to test some of the positions out on, Sabriel knew that Lirael would always be the first to volunteer herself for such things. She was almost as filthy minded as the Queen herself. Nearly.

His other gift, however, would not be waiting all that long to be investigated and Sabriel did not hesitate to try it for herself, her smile growing at the delightful taste. There was a rather dark texture to the chocolate and the lavender eyed woman pondered if perhaps it was a comment regarding her nature. No, she was simply jesting with herself and after taking a couple of bites, she would reply. “I appreciate your most thoughtful gifts. Thank you.”

He spoke with that same delightful manner that he had the first time they had met and Sabriel was rather delighted by the contents of his wordplay. It appeared as though he had found that confidence which had somewhat been missing previously and she found herself compelled to comment. “I am pleased to hear that you have decided to turn your new found confidence into meaningful action and by walking into the hell of Hueco Mundo, that is already a rather promising start.”

Taking a step forward, she would ask the question that first came to mind. “Do you still mean to carry out your lofty ambitions and bring the Gotei to its knees?”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:12 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira offered Sabriel a soft smile as she complimented his newfound path, it had led to certain elements he had never expected to meet with. It was an odd feeling. Positive reinforcement. The inquiry came to his ears, though a soft, heated breath of air followed suit whilst his gaze shifted from the Arrancar over this room in itself. He was curious at the architecture or other areas of this place that may provide insight into her tastes. It has often been said that a persons room can mimic their soul, a Throne room may do so a bit better, if one were to refer to it as that.
."I’m close Sabriel, I just have to convince an influential Arrancar that I am doing work for to pull every resource together. We can do it. Everything I have ever dreamed of…That dream crafted by your foundation into an ambition, now….Well…It is part of the reason I am present.

He glanced at Sabriel, a tinge of guilt within his core and the Inner monstrosity that was Zathrusta did not assist with his turmoil. It felt akin to a roiling storm, an icy snowfall created by that infernal fiend that ruled the domain of Hell within his soul. Tsk. Cycle be damned. Sometimes he felt it would have been better if he was unable to feel, it would make things easier.

."I’m…Scared…That you are going to fulfill my desire at the cost of everything you have built, that in my own selfish desire to drag the Gotei into flames…It will burn you too. That a tsunami of wrath to finally cleanse those bloated fools, will also bring about harm here. I want you there when I am there yet it feels so…Wrong.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:07 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

It was clear that he had certainly been busy during their time apart and the fact that it seemed that he had managed to find other allies among the Arrancar was a rather impressive feat. There were not many who would be willing to join him in his endeavours as there were so few of her kind with an open enough mind to consider such things but it was promising. She could not help but muse briefly about just what this force of his would end up looking like when it was fully built up, curious about the ins and outs. Still, perhaps that was not her concern and as interested as she was, Sabriel would temper her curiosity for now or at least until Akira brought it up.

Yet, despite the confidence, he then confessed his own fears. In truth, he was probably more fearful of the possible damage than Sabriel was herself. She knew the risks of joining him in his quest but the dark haired Arrancar knew that those who followed her would no doubt join her when the time came to fight and more than that, they desired the same as she. The old rivalry between the Shinigami and Hollow would never truly die and the lavender eye woman believed that if his plan could score a decisive blow then it was worth investing in.

“Believe me. Seeing the Gotei collapse and burn is a desire that that many in this realm share. When I mentioned your quest to Lirael, I felt that spark and as the rumour spread among my kingdom, I felt the exact same sensation from them. To have a purpose is something that all Arrancar seek and you have no idea just how many individuals have been emboldened by your ambition. They can live here in peace and be content but whether it is natural is another question. I have many warriors among my clan who wish for combat and dying for the sake of destroying the Gotei is an end that they would give their right arms for.”

Sabriel smiled then and added, taking another bite of the chocolate bar.

“Besides, I can always build another kingdom, whether it be here or somewhere else. All kingdoms fall sooner or later, it is simply a matter of time.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum