Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Appetizing guest! (Akira/Sabriel) - Page 4 Empty Re: Appetizing guest! (Akira/Sabriel)

Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:53 pm
Appetizing guest! (Akira/Sabriel) - Page 4 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

ZATHRUSTA

Once his soft lips met her own, a sharp inhale followed suit which was accompanied by a reverberating growl that traversed the throat into her mouth. Satisfaction. Such a delightful sensation that only increased adrenaline that coursed through his veins, whilst being in control of this body was exciting, new fluttering emotions did confuse him. Is this what it felt like? Intimacy? What an intoxicating, unique experience. This was an indulgence he could embrace for a little-

Slap!

Well.

The rush of endorphins didn’t assist a kneejerk response, blackened eyes with glints of amethyst and emerald alike switching to meet such lavender beauties. It was an instantaneous intention to grab her wrist shortly after such skin made contact with his cheek, a lingering silence that choked out the chambers. Feral. Primal at the core. There was little room to doubt a brief moment of malice, a force of nature that glimmered into reality.

."Exciting….

There was little room for debate, Zathrusta had elected on his choice as each hand shifted with a hope to grab each wrist of Sabriel’s own arms, twisting them whilst the body shifted to drag the Arrancar and wishing to end their destination with a harsh thud against a nearbywall. To which she may find such arms crossed behind the neck, locked their by their combined weight as his chest closed any space between them, leg wishing to find opportunity in the chaos to split her own apart, knee grinding a little upward. Entirely at his mercy in a way.

."You crave so much, I love it. The way you indulge their hopes for just the briefest of moments…Though I do prefer draggings things out, watching until that purest moment. Tell me, Sabriel….How long can you hold out?

His lips danced dangerously close to her own, a predator sizing up prey whilst heated exhales and slight hitches only gave premise to he barely withstood desire. It would be dangerous for any being other than her to interfere or interrupt right about now.

END OF POST

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Appetizing guest! (Akira/Sabriel) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Appetizing guest! (Akira/Sabriel) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Appetizing guest! (Akira/Sabriel) - Page 4 Empty Re: Appetizing guest! (Akira/Sabriel)

Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:18 pm
Appetizing guest! (Akira/Sabriel) - Page 4 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

He was stronger than he appeared to be from Akira’s appearance but Sabriel mused that she should not have been surprised. Who knew just what this Hollow was capable of doing while in control? An increase in strength was only natural and as her gaze matched his, she found herself in two minds again. Should she fight him off or should she indulge? If they truly were two sides of the same coin then it would make sense that they would feel some attraction to each other. It was there inside her too and there was an almost thrilling feeling inside.

Yet, when her answer came, it was honestly the one that defined her more than anything. When it came to a choice between intimacy or combat, there would only be one winner. Her gaze would turn sultry, the purple hues of hers blazing with a fire that they had lacked before. Akira would no doubt not be fond of the course of action she was going to take but frankly, he was not at home right now. His passenger was and at that point, it was his desires that Sabriel would respond to.

“As long as you want.” The Arrancar replied, leaning forward and capturing his lips with her own, taking the initiative even with the position she was in. He may have had her pinned but would not have it quite all his own way.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat May 04, 2024 10:39 am
Appetizing guest! (Akira/Sabriel) - Page 4 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

ZATHRUSTA

Sabriel claimed his lips swiftly as every essence of the entity tensed with a firm need of control, head pushing forward of which even his tongue aimed to claim the Arrancars as though his very being was vital to this success. It was eager, though many lovers were tender or atleast gentler. He was not. That was not a concept it understood. Yet as fast as this heated exchange began, Zathrusta took a step back after feeling the thick drip of vermillion roll down the left eye.

A hand raised, dabbing it slightly before a Tsk escaped him.

."You are the perfect incentive to see our elevation…Though it would seem, I threaten this body by being so bold to talk to you…This intrusion though only shows how vastly weak I have become…If only Akira met you a hundred years before.

He cracked his neck, aware that Akira would no doubt have questions of why he blacked out…Best not do that around here. So many of these creatures might inform him or offer an inkling of the current circumstance. That would not do.

."You enjoy yourself, Desire….I most certainly will.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum