Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Happy to Be Here [Santa, Helle] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Happy to Be Here [Santa, Helle] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Happy to Be Here [Santa, Helle] - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy to Be Here [Santa, Helle]

Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:56 am
Happy to Be Here [Santa, Helle] - Page 3 My2pcrpjqj7

Santa smiled warmly at that and chuckled a bit. ”Its nice and quiet. Though I wouldnt say it was my favorite food.” Should she have gone with Burger king after all? She supposed it was a bit late to go back on that now, but still she perked up as Helle made a note to come here more often, Santa’s own smile glowed as she smiled from ear to ear. ”Oh, I’m glad! she chimed, a happy little bounce in her seat before paysing as Helle addressed the Menos in the room.

That sheepish smile returned.

”Ah. So you noticed too. I have had a lot of fun but… yes I suppose this wasn’t what I was expecting.” she hummed, lightly tapping her tented fingers together, a habit she’d picked up from Ajora. Though she hardly managed to look as sinister woth the nervous look on her face.

”I guess we did sortof uh, rush things a bit. I haven’t ever dated much. Hollows aren’t really into planned outings.” she noted with a soft chuckle. But even so, that smile warmed.

”But, I really do like talking to you. We have more in common that I thought. Id really like to hang out more often, if thats alright with you?”
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Happy to Be Here [Santa, Helle] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Happy to Be Here [Santa, Helle] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Happy to Be Here [Santa, Helle] - Page 3 Empty Re: Happy to Be Here [Santa, Helle]

Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:58 am
Happy to Be Here [Santa, Helle] - Page 3 TKicari
HELLE ARMSTRONG

"Well, I wouldn't say things are rushed. I've rushed before, and let's just say, I lost a piece of myself that I wish I didn't let go so easily."

Of course she meant her virginity. Though, at a deeper level, she had lost some of the wonder she had, the innocence that Santa may have recognized as something she used to hold dear as well. Now they are both experienced, and somewhat grizzled, by life. It's nice they've kept their jolliness however. The world likes to beat a person down until they break.

"I don't know what all happens during a first date, but I suppose creating a bond is always important. It just feels hard to distinguish a budding friendship to a budding romance, but maybe that just means I find your company comforting."

It is different from the norm, but many would probably call her norm strange anyway. As a leader, you don't have room for casual stuff like this, so this all is very nice. A friend to escape reality with wouldn't hurt, and Santa fits that glove perfectly.

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:35 am

Santa tilted her head a bit at that and pondered such a thing. Recalling when she had her ...'first experiences', centuries upon centuries ago, and largely just a matter of the cruel rule of the jungle in hueco mundo. She supposed there were worse things she could have lost amidst then. But well, she knew that was hardly something a human could likely understand just in passing reference, and so she gave a sheepish smile and nodded. It was....VERY nice that Helle was able to stay so optimistic. Something that was usually something Santa experienced by herself as others perhaps stood bewildered. But if nothing else, Helle's optimism seemed on par with her own.

"A bond sounds good to me." She noted with a firm, warm tone, taking out her wallet and setting aside the payment for the meal and then standing from her seat, an excited little smile forming on her lips. Sure admittedly she'd had hopes for the date, but she'd gotten something else unexpected out of the deal, something possibly even better than a girlfriend.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:59 pm
Happy to Be Here [Santa, Helle] - Page 3 TKicari
HELLE ARMSTRONG

Oh? Has time moved along that quickly? Hmm... It must be true that time moves faster when one's enjoying themselves. Work always feels like it's trickling away slowly. Helle had forgotten that every minute isn't filled with mind-numbing paperwork.

It is something that Helle is as optimistic as she is. One should blame human persistence. It works wonders when you need it, and she had needed it for a long while before she returned to form. Either way, she'd rather keep this optimism than lose it in another episode. People like Santa make it easier to keep close to the good times and leave the bad behind.

"It's been a pleasure, Santa," Helle would note, taking out a few bucks herself.

She'd rise with her friend, placing a hand under her chin. Do they find someplace else to go now?

END POST | BOW
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:45 pm

Santa smiled a bit as she watched Helle stand up with her, and promptly that warm expression of hers spread once again from ear to ear. Sure, they had somehow wound up just sortof hanging out rathr than going on a date proper, but all the same, spending time with Helle was something that brought a warmth to her chest. Once the both of them were up, Santa promptly held her hand out to grasp Helle's and nodded toward the sea. After all, with a nuce meal having been had, there was still other things she wanted to show the woman!

"Cmon. There's a spot on the cliffs that I really like. It's not quite as quiet, but it looks really nice when the sun goes down." She offered with an excited little bounce to her step. It wasn't exactly the perfect time, they still had a bit of time till the sun set properly. But it felt like a perfect spot to close out the evening before heading home~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum