Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira]

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:44 pm
The Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira] - Page 2 JQMycFG
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

"What a naïve way to look at it, so very human of you. Hollows evolve in response to a threat or hardship. I could only imagine that your hollow factor is a derivative of the hollow that birthed you - even if my evidence doesn't support that being a rule the species abides by."

Safira explained to the young fullbringer.

"For a hollow it is easy to evolve up to a point but the time, resources, and risks are all challenges but stimulating the factor can remove the positive part of the composition. I'm not interested in what a hollow looks like at the upper echelons, I've experienced it already. I want to see how far that balance can be maintained in the growth of the hollow factor without causing the soul to crumble under the pressure."

This was all getting a bit longwinded for her liking. It was a lecture and the arrancar felt she was being too forthcoming with her wisdom. She was not protective of this knowledge but there was a greater purpose to bringing Catherine here rather than satisfying her curiosity. This would serve a good hook to keep her attached.

"To return to our purpose here though, the vessel we will be creating is intended to serve as a Spirit Foundation. The other two will be working on the sealing process but I theorise this will heighten the chances of success considerably rather than forgoing this step. My knowledge of spiritual particles and the soul is limited by the ability to control it right now ergo, I am in need of an individual that can carry out instructions while manipulating the soul. Your knowledge of hollow physiology is a boon."

CLIMB TO POWER | END POST

The Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
The Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTThe Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

The Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira]

Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:04 pm
The Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira] - Page 2 QMnzOTa

"Catherine Reed"

Never was she a stranger to correction on her knowledge, and if her original suppositions of hollow evolution were wrong, then that was that. Most of her experience was with typical Living World-dwelling hollows and only recently the anomalies that crawled from the hole. Ever so rare were higher classes to come across, and it wasn't like most of them were in talkative states of mind.

Though lacking obvious gratitude, she was rather happy for the gap of knowledge to get filled in, and who else but someone who actually lived amongst, and possibly was among the top of these beasts to give this information?

But of course, right back to why they were here. No problem, she gave an ear to the full lay of intent with no lapse in confidence. Was plenty doable, she was just curious of a thing or two,

"First off, you got the materials here for it already, or am I going to have to go getting them myself?" With a slight tilt of the head, she'd add, "If by "carry out instructions", you mean you have some kind of schematics or directions ready, then that'd definitely speed things up. Otherwise it's going to take me a few more days."

END | A Glimmer of Sunlight
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:22 pm
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

A few days? Patience was not her strong suit at the moment when she had an outstanding agreement that Safira was not happy at the idea of failing to make good on. Ichigo Kurosaki was a man she did not want any ire from as pathetic as his current state was from the records of history.

"The materials will be provided to you. We will be utilising a gigai scavenged from a shinigami once she didn't need it anymore as the base for this vessel. I'll give you the basic instructions now and I'll offload some of the work to someone else to increase your productivity and have focused tasks."

Safira thought she might be able to utilise Reida to compensate for Catherine. As long as she dangled the carrot of dead shinigami over her sapling, Safira felt sure that the woman could be swayed.

"It needs to mirror me and fill holes in my current state as I'm far from complete. It's unlikely that my current form could handle a reckless fusion and cause further complications. It needs to be a stable and controlled process. As a result, the vessel needs to be a mirror in functionality but also host the power from my nucleus through a seal. Then the fusion process can begin and it must be able to break down for assimilation; restoring me in the process. Does it make sense so far?"

The Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTThe Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Deep of the Woods [Catherine, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:47 am

"Catherine Reed"

The details were thought about as she was fed them, comfortably thinking out how this could be achieved in a short timeframe. She caught that expression, and if the materials were present and up to par, getting this done in less time wouldn't be a problem. It wasn't the typical building from scrap that she normally did between jobs as a challenge, this was real work - of course it would be done, just like that, in her mind.

"Plenty clear. I could get this done within a forty-eight hour session with no breaks."

Her shoulders shrugged as she so passively thought about the timeframe; that seemed to add up with everything she'd have to accomplish.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:58 am
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

"I like your bravado but I will not have you overwhelmed. It is not you that suffers the consequences of your own arrogance for this, it is I. As a result you will take your few days you said originally and I will use additional manpower to supplement that."

It was easier to teach someone a single part of the process rather than convolute them with too much information like building a house. It was easier to have individuals with specialities such as the builder, the electrician, the plumber, and so forth to handle specifics of the task.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:50 pm

"Catherine Reed"

She was humored by the unwillingness to have her little worker overwhelmed, something that took her by surprise - she didn't come across as the charitable sort, but she felt a little bruise to her ego that she couldn't get such a project done so quickly. She's gotten similar projects done in the same amount, even less time depending on it's complexity.

Though she's never quite made a vessel before she already was making complex steps in her head to achieve this based off existing knowledges. The so called 'poking and prodding' stage would undoubtedly be short... But she guessed she could give in and allow a more charitable timeframe, and, rather groan worthy - help. The desire to investigate her new surroundings was strong, so if she could squeeze careful exploration into her break periods, she would.

"Fine, five days then. Don't see the need for the extra manpower, but i'll take it."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum