Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~Meeting of Two~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0~Meeting of Two~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

~Meeting of Two~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Meeting of Two~

Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:54 am
Many people say her and Retsu were very similar, both acted so sweetly but April was completely royalty thanks to being in the Royal Redwood family. It was not rare to see April just talking to a random stranger of the soul society maybe a random Arrancar if they willing to talk it out. It was all April's sweetness just taking the best of her.. Chad spoke of him being a substitute shinigami but it was funny. She remember him just shaking his hands in the middle air and told her that a Substitute Shinigami was something from a play. All she could say really was Silly Chad and his cute excuses. April today was extremely power and one of the respected Captains. "Oh You really don't have to go into the 9th division... I don't mind though but do you think it is a right squad for you?" Now she remember clear in her head last time she visited the 11th division Kenpachi just ranting how he wanted to Ichigo. Ichigo was surely a popular name indeed. She didn't know what to do about Ichigo if he joined... He would have to be a low sit but he would still respected though out the Soul Society. Hisagi has lately came back and began to push her to do even more paper work which was a pain in the ass..

"I am just hoping Hisagi-san will not come after me for ditching paper work... You look like you could be Hisagi-san's brother no less." April just sighed before looking at the 9th division mentally in her head. There was nothing sane about her division, it was drama, Boobs, Sexy men, shy guys, obsessive women and how they would have Ichigo. 'You have to be insane to join our division...' April thoughts began to go wild once more. It was surely something fine interesting..

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~Meeting of Two~ - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~Meeting of Two~ - Page 2 Characters
Ichigo
Ichigo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~Meeting of Two~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0~Meeting of Two~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:16 pm
He thought about which spot he wanted to be in. Either the 11th squad or the 9th. It would be good to join the 9th division so he could get to know April more but from the way she was looking at him it was as if joining the 9th division was a bad idea. "I'll give it some thought" he said to her as they began to pass one of the divisions quarters. "I remember how Kenpachi and others saying how they would love to have me in their division, I'll think about which one I want to join " he thought to himself.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:48 am
April just nodded slightly at Ichigo's comment. He was rather a strange one, she heard many stories about male but thank god there was barely any stories about herself just wondering around. The only one that she heard was about her time of slaughtering of the Elder Arrancar. Surely she didn't bother with it, basically getting annoyed by it would be sad. She was a captain... April didn't really reply to that comment at all about it; the 11th division was cool as hell, even April was recommanded when she was still vice-captain to go in there and train harder but she took the easy way, and went under her brother. "Oi! The 11th division is really cool due to all the members! They would love it." The female started with that smile. Of course, April didn't really care for many things. Ichigo could do whatever he wanted but he had to join one of the divisions sooner or later!

The female stepped to the side to one of the quarters of the 9th division, stepped onto the pouch with elegance. "Alright Ichigo~ This is my stop. I have a lot of paper work to do before my vice-captain comes after me~" Bowing her head to him, then swayed away from him. He was surely something, he might be a great addition to the division..She thrown her hand up in the air and waved with her back facing him. "See ya later Ichigo-san~" The female laughed heartly before disappearing off to a different section of the 9th division.

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~Meeting of Two~ - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~Meeting of Two~ - Page 2 Characters
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~Meeting of Two~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100~Meeting of Two~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:18 pm

2013 Rebuild: Old Threads
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~Meeting of Two~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000~Meeting of Two~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:14 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

~Meeting of Two~ - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum