Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.

Mon May 23, 2011 11:00 pm
[center]-----------------------------------------------------------------

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 6d35e810

"Your useless and life is usless."

----------------------------------------------------------

A nerve appeared in the guy's forehead at all the shouting this kid was doing, in his eyes he yelled more than himself and it was just annoying.

"Alright? By that I mean...you're alright...Must I explain any more? The names Kenrai, Chokichi..."

With that, Kenrai shoved his hands in his pockets before yawning. Right now he was focusing more on the nature, happy to not hear any of those annoying birds and for there just to be breezes every once and a while. Because, Kenrai, Wasn't a nature person, unless it was to kill anything living then that's about it.

Closing his eyes before placing his hands behind his head while a small breeze brushed his hair he looked from the right side of him back to Ichigo and opened up his red eyes quickly.

"What's your name?"

Of course, anyone should know all the captain's names but Kenrai barely even got out of the Shino Academy, he mostly flunked any classes unless they were combat ones.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.

Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Image278

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!"

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Image279The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Image279The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Image279
[ E N T E R P O S T ]

Ichigos nerve soon declined after he began to chill off, finally. He then learned the kids name, Kenrai Chokichi. Ichigo breathed a bit, to sort of relax himself after flipping out like that just a moment ago. Wasn't too healthy for him considering the state he was in, and how he looked like some kind of mummy. Ichigo was relaxed by the birds around here chirping, but then he was asked what his name was. Ichigo thought everyone knew him by now.. maybe this kid was living under 9000 rocks or something.

"I thought you would of known. My name is Ichigo Kurosaki, Kenrai. I am the captain of the 13th Squad, if you couldn't tell that either. Ichigo did think this guy lived under a lot of rocks to not know who he was especially, considering how "famous" Ichigo actally was..

[ E N D P O S T ]

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 24, 2011 2:47 pm
[center]-----------------------------------------------------------------

[center]"..Sorry, Ichigo doesn't ring a bell."

He interrupted nearest the end of Ichigo's short introduction. Closing his eyes again as he kept his cool for once. "Well at least I know you're name for one thing."

Enhaling in a sigh Kenrai had pretty much nothing to do. He didn't want to leave, he found it awkward at the moment. This awkward silence. Everything.

"So...where are your squad members?"

That's something he hadn't seen, if it was something different about every squad it was that when ever he walked past a squad there were training fields filled up with squad members training. Here...it was just peaceful. He looked around one and twice to make sure before looking at the squad barracks, walking straight past Ichigo to go inside. He didn't care if it was rude, going inside without permission but that's how Kenrai was.

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Wed May 25, 2011 3:06 pm

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Image279The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Image279The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Image279
[ E N T E R P O S T ]

Ichigo went from being angry to being more or less confused, how could Kenrai not know Ichigo? He was rather famous among the heroes of the world, as he had fought Aizen many years before now, so he was rather famous nowerdays. [/b] "I guess your young.. i'll explain the story later.. Ichigo then waited for Kenrai to say something, because he couldn't think of nothing.

"So where are your squad members?" Ichigo swiftly gave his answer towards Kenrai. "None.. The Gotei 13 has been a bit empty recently... I haven't got any seated members yet... I need some strong men or women to join so I can do my job as a Captain, yanno? Ichigo maybe hoped he could get this kid into his division, because if he was strong, he could do good for them both..
________

[ E N D P O S T ]

chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 25, 2011 4:15 pm
~NANAO~

The small girl looked down at the paper she held in her hands then back up. She brought her right hand up to her mouth and lightly nibbled on her index finger as she studied the symbol on the paper, then up at the symbol on the back of an orange haired mans white jacket. He was having a conversation with another odd fellow, and Nanao had learned a long time ago never to interupt adults talking. She waited till there seemed to be a lull in the conversation and she walked up to the man in the white jacket.

Nanao raised her arm and tugged on the mans jacket. She held assignment orders in her hands, but as she could not read they were mostly useless. She had simply walked around till she saw a man with the same symbol as the paper. She looked up to the man and nervously said.

''Uh hello...my name is Nanao and...I spose to show you this paper...''

She held the form up for him to see that it was squad assignment orders to the 13th division. There were the basic orders for assignment and what not...but on the back was clipped another paper that had a hand written note that was unplacable. It simply stated for Ichigo to take the girl under his wing as an apprentice. It was signed by the head master of the shinigami academy, attached with various grades from the academy which were all pretty good considering her age.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 26, 2011 11:48 am
-----------------------------------------------------------------

[center]"None.. The Gotei 13 has been a bit empty recently... I haven't got any seated members yet... I need some strong men or women to join so I can do my job as a Captain, yanno?

Kenrai heard this from Ichigo, although he never did get the chance to respond to what he had said before seeing someone tug on Ichigo's Haori. Making Kenrai's vein show in his forehead, of course this kid was almost exactly like Ichigo.

"ICHIGO AIN'T A DOG YOU KNOW! YOU DON'T JUST PULL ON HIS BELONGINGS!"

Before the boy could yell any longer he quickly found himself calming down as he turned his back to the pair. If he didn't he'd just of ended of trying to hurt the girl anway.

''Uh hello...my name is Nanao and...I spose to show you this paper...''

Kenrai, decided not to interfere with a Captain's work. Ichigo would sort this out the way he wanted too.

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 27, 2011 10:59 am

[ E N T E R P O S T ]

Ichigo looked at Nanao rather questioningly, but then turned around to face Kenrai when he shouted at him, and began making postures to him so that he would calm down, hopefully. This was Ichigos business after all. "Calm down Kenrai.. this is my business to deal with, give me a moment!" He then turned back aground to face Nanao so he could deal with this squad assignment business of his.

"Okay then, let me look at this." Ichigo took the paper and began to read it, and went through the information on it. The girl had good grades, which made Ichigo convinced that prehaps she would be a good member for him. What was more interesting to him is that he was personally requested to let Nanao be his apprentice. With seeing her good grades, Ichigo decided he would take her under his wing. "Okay.. I guess your my apprentice now. I hope those good grades show." With that said, he smiled.

[ E N D P O S T ]

chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 27, 2011 3:33 pm
~NANAO~

Nanao looks up at ichigo. She flashed him a large smile, showing off a row of small teeth in the process. She then turned to the other man who had shouted something before. She proceeded to stick out her tongue at him. She then quickly darted behind Ichigo, small hands gripped tight to the haori.

She looked up at ichigo while hiding behind him. This was the first time she actually ''saw'' him. She noticed his orange hair and grey eyes. His easy smile and friendly feel. Suddenly her stomach growled and she held it looking ashamed. Her mother had scolded her for letting anyone hear her stomach growl, and so she looked down to the floor.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri May 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Renji Abarai

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 2 Renji_Abarai_by_Chatiel777

Considering the situation around Sereitei currently, it was obviously really really boring at the moment. The only thing running across is mind is sparring with someone in a very long time. After since some incident awhile ago, people somehow feared to have a combat spar with him. The reason is unknown - since he doesn't even know why. He suspects it had something to do with drinking around the pond and having a party with some vice-captains of the Gotei 13. Either way, something DID happen there. It has been fun for the last 400 years though. People has been coming in his life then moving away. That's when he thought of Ichigo, possibly one of his good friends around the whole universe simply because he was a good sparring partner and overall, they have a pretty similar personality except Renji is probably a little more dynamic while Ichigo is hard-headed... at least that's what Renji thought.

Renji had his hair droped across his shihakusho when he looked across the Gotei 13. He focused mainly on the 13th Division barracks. Why? He found out that Ichigo has became a captain awhile ago but never paid him a visit for a very long time. So, he decided that he must say hi while he still can. And, hope that a combat match might come just for the fun and goods of it. Their differences in their fighting style makes the battle usually fun and exciting to even be watched.

"Ichigo, eh?"

His shihakusho seemed a lot different than the way he used to wear it. Half of his upper body was partially just not there and it revealed a bandage around his stomach along with his usual tattoos above it. There were actually more as well compared to 400 years ago - his fetish of gettings more tattoos over and over obviously never changed just yet. And it will most likely never will due to the fact that tattoos are important to his social reputation and life. He walked out of the place he was in and quickly shunpo'd through the whole Gotei 13 without any unseated officers noticing. He obviously wasn't tired as well. Does this mean he improved in his abilities a bit? Who knows. But, his shunpo seemed to be a lot faster than it was before. His zanpakuto around his waist kept its position without any sort of movement unless Renji did a high jump over a building.

By the time he got the 13th Division Barracks, he looked around the place and saw that Ichigo was encountered by a guy and a short-little girl. Surely, this was an unexpected situation. As far as Renji knew, the whole Gotei 13 was pretty empty as there have been no abnormal reporting being noted. He showed a buddy-buddy wave at Ichigo with his other hand gripping onto his zanpakuto.

"Yo, Ichigo! You been doin' well?"

His voice sounded enthustiastic and manly but in a child-like manner of course.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 12:02 am

Kenrai every now and then looked back over his shoulder since Ichigo told him to pretty much stay out of it.

"Calm down Kenrai.. this is my business to deal with, give me a moment!"

He let out a small, 'tsk' sound before noticing the small girl stick out her tongue, that was it!

"HEY YOU! YOU WANT THAT TONGUE STILL!!?? CUZ' I'M NOT SCARED TO RIP IT OUT OF THAT BIG GOB OF YOURS!!!"

He yelled loudly as it echoed throughout the whole area, by this time Kenrai's orange skin had began to turn red as he felt himself getting hot. Seeing someone else after hearing, "Yo, Ichigo! You been doin' well?" Made his eyes twitch, looking over to the direction it came from.

"What the fuck is this?!! Some family reunion or something?!!"

He yelled although not as loudly as before as he walked past the girl, not caring he banged in to her as it was of course on purpose, he made his way to the barracks to get some alone time atleast, some fresh hair and a five minute breather would calm him down

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum