Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Empty Re: The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.

Sun May 29, 2011 9:43 am

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Image278

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!"

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Image279The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Image279The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Image279
[ E N T E R P O S T ]

It was getting rather crowded now for these people, as it was 4 people talking to each other. Ichigo thought it was rather getting out of hand now, as he simply wanted to talk to Kenrai and try and net himself another squad member. He watched Kenrai storm off and then faced Renji. "Yo Renji.. i'm a bit busy right now, i'll talk later! Got a kid here I am trying to talk to!" With that in mind, Ichigo headed to his own barracks, the 13th squad barracks to try and talk to Kenrai a bit more. Ichigo had a empty squad right now, that he wanted filled. Inside the barracks, it looked all the same as other barracks. He then wondered around to wherever Kenrai had wondered off to inside here.

"Kenrai! Where are you? I wanna try and talk to you alone now.. hopefully the others won't follow me.." After some searching, Ichigo would of most likely found Kenrai trying to calm down. Ichigo then was preparing to be shouted at, having guessed what this kid was like most of time. "Don't shout now. It was getting a bit crowded I know, but anyways. I did tell you my squad was empty right? You could join if you wanted.." Ichigo had offered this to him because he thought if put in the right direction, he could become stronger.

[ E N D P O S T ]

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Empty Re: The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.

Sun May 29, 2011 11:16 am

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Bleach_Sig___Renji_Abarai_by_Rosicrucian

"I am really a tramp down to my bones. I hate myself. I bark at the moon, but I don't have the courage to jump and grab it."

Renji's face twitched in slight impatience and anger as Ichigo said, "I'll talk to you later!" It has been a long time that was all he had to say. Renji obviously doesn't like a very pleasant welcoming but he quickly calmed himself down by inhaling then exhaling deeply. He actually calmed down when Ichigo actually had a business to take care of; he understood since he was a captain and all... but the business happened to be related to a freakin' child - a girl specifically. When Ichigo went inside toward the Squad 13 barracks, Renji followed for the hell of it. What will Ichigo do? Throw him out and tell to never come back? He didn't think so.

He hoped that Ichigo knew that he was following him inside, but he kept his silence. Business is business and should be handled first-hand.

"I'll stay right here and wait."

He grunted very lowly.

[ E N D ]
chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 10:03 am
~Nanao~

Nanao felt herself bumped to the side a bit as the rude strager passed by her and ichigo. She was displeased with the man, but she was also very use to things likema that. She released Ichigo's haori and turned to find some flowers or something, seeing Ichigo follow the stranger as he dissappeared into the barracks. It was just now that she noticed renji, and bolted like a black streak of lightning in the opposite direction. She had learned that men with markings across their bodies always meant bad things.

Nanao found herself in the rear courtyard of the barracks. She gazed with childish awe at the sight of the tree's and the pond. She wandered dazed with facination toward the pond. Kneeling beside it, she carefully peeks into the clear water at the shimering scales of fish below.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Mon May 30, 2011 2:05 pm
The boy explored the depths of the Barracks not having a clue of where he was going before coming across a empty room. Almost something that was used for indoor spar training. The sun shone in beautifully although for Kenrai he didn't really care, he hated nature after all.

Going inside, the boy closed the door behind him before going to the corner of the large room to try and get a few minutes breather. Although this was soon interupted when he heard footsteps walking along down the hallway of the barracks.

"Kenrai! Where are you? I wanna try and talk to you alone now.. hopefully the others won't follow me.."

The voice pretty much echoed within the quiet barracks making him twitch at such a annoying voice. Watching the door open to see Ichigo he was about to yell or something like that before being interrupted.

"Don't shout now. It was getting a bit crowded I know, but anyways. I did tell you my squad was empty right? You could join if you wanted.."

The boy went silent before looking over to the side not responding as he leant his head on his knees. "Go away..."

He then responded quietly, he didn't belong to any squad and to be offered in one was pretty much new to him. But then again, he'd want to visit the other barracks when he had the chance to in time to see who he should join in the end. Which meant he didn't have a straight forward answer in the current time

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 3:17 pm

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Image279The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Image279The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Image279
[ E N T E R P O S T ]

Ichigo had to understand this guy was not in the best of moods, so he had to leave him alone and lay off for a moment. Ichigo thought that he must of hated loud noises or atleast crowds of people coming his way. Ichigo had learned a important thing about Kenrai now, if that was the case. "Okay..." he backed out the room and saw Renji waiting outside. These two had quite a history together, mainly fighting and the stuffs like that. But it had been a hella of a long time since then, but these two still kept their arguing relationship all the time, hopefully maybe today would be a change for them both?

Ichigo looked at Renji un fazed, as Ichigo knew Renji would probably follow, but he wasn't too happy about due to the fact he told them to wait. "I thought I told you wait.. you never did listen to me did ya you dumbass!?" Ichigo kept the same attutide as he normally would talking to Renji. He didn't want to get all stressed out like before, as he was still not in full shape yet from his injuries to himself.

[ E N D P O S T ]

chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 7:47 pm
~Nanao~

Nanao reached into the stream and grabbed a large coi fish that had the unluckiness of being a bit slow. It wiggled violently in her hands as she hugged it to her body. She dashed back to the area she had last seen Ichigo and froze again when she spotted the tattooed man again.

She looks at him wide eyed and feared, the fish wriggling wildly. She huged it like a teddy bear as she felt herself shiver. She tried to run, but her legs felt like lead. She wobbled on them abit as her knees turned to rubber under her. Suddenly Ichigo emerged from the building and to the tattooed man. Nanao found her legs again and bolted to Ichigo.

Small hands cling to the haori as she droped the fish behind Ichigo's feet. She felt a small shiver of fear as she looks around him, looking at the tattooed man. The fish continued to flop about behind Ichigo. To Nanao the world was extremely quiet and still. There was a tense feeling in the air she felt. Her own fear of the stranger probably.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:18 pm

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Bleach_Sig___Renji_Abarai_by_Rosicrucian

"I am really a tramp down to my bones. I hate myself. I bark at the moon, but I don't have the courage to jump and grab it."

Renji sat at one place with his leg crossed without any sort of annoyance coming from him. He just wanted to follow him to see what was going on. Besides, he never really listened to Ichigo in this situation. They always argued but you could just tell that they're that similar in a way - buddies pretty much. He kept his zanpakuto sheathed carefully while he stands it up in front of him right beside his legs. This talk was going to take forever, Renji thought. Seriously, Ichigo looked as if he lost his touch - but that was probably because he was wearing a haori, the sign that he was a captain. Hmph.

He grunted.

When Ichigo turned back to make an expression at Renji, he simply lifted his head up to look at him only to notice that it was the same as before. Arguing, pretty much.

"I thought I told you wait.. you never did listen to me did ya you dumbass!?"

Oh, hell no! Renji thought.
Renji's face twitched and wrinkled at that. He quickly grabbed a rubber to tie his hair into his usual pine-apple style ponytail then grinded his forehead onto Ichigo's despite being a bit taller than him.

"What the hell did ya' just call me!? I came here to look after ya' and now you're acting like a totally worked up asshole, dumbass!"

His voice was a solid manly voice and it looked as if he wanted Ichigo to calm down and do what he was doing so that they can get to their business soon as they can.

[ E N D ]
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:54 pm
Watching Ichigo walk off calmed him down as he stayed sitting with his head on his knees. He didn't know what to do now.

He even started feeling bad as if he had hurt Ichigo's fee-Wait! This is Kenrai, Kenrai doesn't feel bad for anyone!
Although...he did have this unsteady feeling within him the moment
Ichigo walked off. He could tell easily he was just outside the door
and so was that damn girl and that weird red haired man.

A sigh escaped his lips as he stood up and walked towards
the door. Opening it up, he didn't have any intentions
on staying here and the offer Ichigo had made about
joining his squad was something he had to think through.

Truth be told he was the kind that preferred
to work solo. But something tried to tell him
that he had to pick a squad sooner or later.
He'd miss out on all the action and fighting and what not,
because fighting here against pointless shinigami that hadn't
done anything wrong was getting boring. He wanted a true battle!

Shoving his hands in his pocket the boy averted his
gaze to the doors that led in and out the barrack but
for this case, the exit. He soon closed his eyes, now ignoring the fighting
between the two Captains that was occuring.
Although the second he was about to move to the right
towards said door he slipped up over the fish, hard.
Wacking his head on the hard ground.

"ARG!"

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:55 pm

[ E N T E R P O S T ]

It seemed like Ichigo and Renji were about to start arguing again. This wasn't so uncommon for these two as they seemed to argue all of the time when they were together. Ichigos facial expressions twiched in annoyance. He was simply standing on two feet, with his eye twitching, and he was annoyed at Renji, in his eyes being rather oblivous to what was going on. "WATCHA DO YOU THINK YOUR CALLING ME!? SHUT UP! I DON'T NEED TO BE LOOKED AFTER BY YOU! HOW OLD DO YOU THINK I AM, IDIOT!?" He was going to be staring at him angrily for a second, until he heard Kenrai slip. He quickly turned around back to the entry of the room Kenrai was in.

"KENRAI!?" He was a bit worried about what just happened to him. He quickly ran off back into the room to see that Kenrai had slipped over. "Oh.. you slipped!? ON WHAT!?" He was slightly provoked by Renji, so he was a bit.. edgey. He walked over to him and offered his hand to him. "C'mon, its only a slip! I've took far worse than that!" He tried to smile to help him..

[ E N D P O S T ]

chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 3 Empty h

Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:35 pm
~Nanao~

Nanao heard the sudden fall before she turned to see. The large fish, here on named Kenraibane, was slamed into the wall from the force of the slipping foot. Kenrai, the fish namesake, was on his butt ftrom the slip and fall that has claimed his head's health. Nanao gulped down as she had brought the fish as a gift...not to claim the life of the mean man...though that was a plus to her at the moment as she felt like laughing out loud at him.

She released Ichigo's haori as he went to see to Kenrai. Nanao held her left index finger to her mouth and chewed as she thought. In her 5 year old mind she rationalized somehow that she had to defeat the tattooed man for Ichigo in order to earn his attention.

Nanao looks at the tattooed man and moved her right foot back slightly and at a slight angle as her mother would do. There was no pan to use as a weapon, so she would have to use....the forbidden technique.

''Mommy style technique 2!''

Nanao rushed at the tattooed man suddenly. She must defeat him in order to gain attention from her new papa Ichigo. She started swinging her tiny fish wildly and disordered. It was no threat really to Renji even if she connected one, but to Nanao she was gonna 1 hit knock out.

Suddenly her fist changed movements as she got in Renji's space. and her fist rammed for his crotch from mere iches away.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum