Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Empty Re: The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:12 pm

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Bleach_Sig___Renji_Abarai_by_Rosicrucian

T H E B A B O O N K I N G

"I am really a tramp down to my bones. I hate myself. I bark at the moon, but I don't have the courage to jump and grab it."

Renji kept his posture simple as possible when he grinded his forehead onto Ichigo's starnig at his eyes with intense anger. Ichigo was acting a bit too hard-headed this time. He knows that Ichigo can be smart sometimes but his recklessness will cause him the death of his life which would naturally be fun to watch but not fun to be seen. If you get what that means, that is. Anyways, after Ichigo complained that he didn't need any help from any person like him and that he was old enough to handle himself, he start to chuckle a bit.

"Riiight. Besides! I never came here to play or chit-chat with ya', I came here to ask a favor. Not a mandatory one, but a request that I wanted to ask ya'. That's it."

And then, when Kenrai was walking and happened to slip on a fish - Renji started to burst off laughing at that in such hilariosity. It was very hysterical to see someone fall down like that. It was a hard fall for sure though. Luckily, he never fell with his leg split or anything... or he would fall as if his groin was pulled out big time and that's painful. Trust Renji, because he should know by experience from the past.

After a long-lasting laugh while Ichigo was giving him some help, this girl suddenly dashed at Renji. He didn't know she was dashing at all but heard the footsteps ramming on the floor but saw her when she was swinging her tiny fists at him. Renji didn't wouldn't really feel anything getting hurt or anything... until it was... when she punched him in the groin. He fell donw and curled up his leg in pain and started to mop the floor by kicking himself up and down. His face expression was exactly what it looked like...

"God damnit! That shit hurts!"

@_@' !

[ E N D ]
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Empty Re: The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:42 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearing laughter mainly by Kenrai, his eyes narrowed as he tried to get up, a throbbing pain in his head at first which he attempted to ignore, along with the helping hand given by Ichigo.

"YOU HAVE A PROBLEM?! PINEAPP--"

He began before noticing Renji himself get hurt...but twice as hard and somewhere else that Kenrai wouldn't even want happening to him in a million years. This time it was his turn to laugh. Pointing out towards Renji once on his feet the boy laughed twice as loud as Renji did, not bothering to offer a helping hand.

Why should he? After Renji laughed at him and didn't bother to help him up why should Kenrai do anything like that to him?
He simply ignored the pain for now before going over to where the fish was no longer laughing as he kicked it hard against the wall.

"Stupid fucking living pests...What's this girl doing, placing a fish where it could of given someone a fuckin' concussion or something!?

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:34 pm
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Image278

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!"

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Image279The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Image279The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Image279
[ E N T E R P O S T ]

Ichigo looked back at Renji as he started laughing, but then when Nanao went at Renji, Ichigo quickly turned around keeping his expression of solitude as he always had as a captain, he saw Nanao trying to attack Renji, but couldn't help but laugh when Renji actally got hurt by that. I mean come on, a captain level Shinigami just got put to the floor in one punch by a little girl! "RENJI! YOU JUST GOT YOUR ASS KICKED BY A LITTLE GIRL! YOU'VE GOTTEN RUSTY HAVEN'T YA!?" He was laughing rather madly at this point, but managed to calm down after a moment.

"Oh Nanao.. if you could take Renji down with one punch.. I can see you becoming a strong woman in the future ya know!" He smiled at her and walked over to Renji and her. He offered a hand up to Renji. "Now get back up, your not going down from that so easily are you?" Ichigo knew Renji wouldn't be down for long, nor did he expect him to get back up with Ichigos hand..

[ E N D P O S T ]

chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:55 pm
~Nanao~

Nanao turned and smiled up as Ichigo seemed pleased that she had struck down the evil that had plauged them for the last few minutes. The only thing about her mothers secret technique was that, while it could take down a man in one punch...it was not leathal. This was a problem as she would have filled the evil tattooed stranger with a terrible anger. That realization had just washed over her.

Nanao placed her hands up on Ichigo and lept up onto Ichigo's back. She found a foothold on his lower back and used her momentum to flip up, knocking into his head as she found herself on his shoulders, a leg at either side of his head. She looked down at her handy work and smiles again despite the fear that made her shiver as she looked at Renji.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:17 am

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Bleach_Sig___Renji_Abarai_by_Rosicrucian

"I am really a tramp down to my bones. I hate myself. I bark at the moon, but I don't have the courage to jump and grab it."

Renji was having a hard time dealing with the pain dealt on his groin. Let's just say that the pain felt as if someone was shoving something down his throat all the way toward his stomach and mixing the acids in it around and around. The thought of it is obviously disgusting but that's just a way to describe how it really felt. Painful. When Ichigo started to laugh at how he got hurt by a little girl while being a captain level shinigami, Renji stood up quickly to rub around his crotch.

He grunted and lifted his fist at Ichigo's face.

"I'll punch you down there myself and you can see how it feels like, EH?"

Renji was now literally grinding into his head a bit more.

[ E N D ]
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:44 pm
Turning around his eyes were blood lusted coloured, focused on who? That girl. That stupid girl who made him trip up and could of given him a bad injury.

"You..."

He muttered under his breath seeing her attack Renji.

"You dare attack a Captain of the Gotei 13?!"

Clenching his fists obviously pissed, by why would this boy care so much about something that in his eyes was stupid. He walked over towards the girl before stopping, looking down at her in a scary manner. In fact, Kenrai looked a lot like a clown. Only the kind that kids thought Clowns looked like, scary.

"Place one more fuckin' finger on any of those two and I'll break every single bone in that tiny helpless body of yours..."

He whispered, a huge smirk on his face full of evil. Was Kenrai evil? Hm, tough question here. But he wouldn't of made it as a shinigami if he was that evil. He just had both a short fuse and a bad choice of words as well as actions. But this time, something told everyone he meant what was said.

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:53 pm
The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Image278

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!"

The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Image279The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Image279The meeting of the 13th division squad captain.  - Page 4 Image279
[ E N T E R P O S T ]

Ichigo was still in tears laughing about what happened to Renji. He had his eyes closed still and he was still twitching in laughter. Renjis threats at him only made his laughter even harder, as he barely managed to say his next words. "YOU WON'T EVER GET ME!" he was kind of enjoying what was going on, and his orange hair was going all over the place because of that. He finally managed to calm down but then heard Kenrai talking about attacking a captain.. Ichigo swiftly turned to him and saw what he was doing. HE had to interfere!

"HEY! Leave her alone you dumbass! What did you do to me when I first came over to you!? Don't be such a hypocrite you little bastard!" Ichigo was rather protective of allies and friends, so this is why he was being so defensive of her. After all, he was going try and train her to be strong, so he didn't want Kenrai to scare her away or something... this was going to be a pain if Ichigo recruited him.

[ E N D P O S T ]

chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:29 pm
~Nanao~

Nanao's small hands wraped softly around Ichigo's head, the older mans orange hair pressed into her robes as she sat on his shoulders. She looked content enough for a moment as she watched things from this new position, which made Renji seem less threatening then he had from her normal point of view. Suddenly the man who had been having some troubles with her since she first walked up came up to her and yelled.

"You...You dare attack a Captain of the Gotei 13?!"

Nanao stared at him blankly. He sorta looked like a clown who had drank a bit to much saki. She then looked at Renji and blinked. He was a captain? He did not seem all that tough...sure he was scary looking...but her mothers technique had rendered him powerless the same as it would to any of the men she had known to visit her old home. It confused her for a moment and she was about to ask Ichigo for a comformation...then the man spoke again.

"Place one more fuckin' finger on any of those two and I'll break every single bone in that tiny helpless body of yours..."

She felt a bit of a tempure rise from deep inside of her. Plenty of people had threatened her...it seemed that her new home was no different. There would always be those who would pick on her. Tears formed at her eyes as she slips off Ichigo's shoulders and stood small behind him.

"HEY! Leave her alone you dumbass! What did you do to me when I first came over to you!? Don't be such a hypocrite you little bastard!"

Nanao had looked at the ground to hide her tears but suddenly Ichigo's voice rang out. It filled her with things that were odd...but a good odd. She smiled and looked up at the man who had looked down on her this entire time. She had a stern look on her face as Ichigo had filled her with bravery once again.

Nanao started to rise her spirit pressure. It was not much compaired to her present company, but the swirl of blue that swept over her was an impressive sight. Both eyes turned a clear blue as she pointed to Kenrai. She then ran to him, a slow slow shunpo, hardly over normal running speed for a small girl. She moved around his left side and positioned herself behind him with her tongue out.

''Nyahhhhhhhhhhh!''

She then waddled back towards Ichigo.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Renji was very angry until he sort of calmed down afterwards. Not that he liked to be teased this way or lose reputation by this, but the fact that they were having fun was the only thing he had to see. Besides, he was pretty hungry and the only way to forget it was to to do something instead thinking of eating and drinking and the general stuff in the food category. It's a good way to test yourself and have a good diet. Try it!

Anyways, he was laughing along with Ichigo maybe a bit lower after what happened until Kenrai retalliated and complained about her assaulting the captain. Renji quickly used a good Shunpo behind Kenrai and tilted his head so that he looked downward then shook his head. The fact was...

"It's all about having fun. Besides, just a little girl. I don't really mind. The pain also got away quickly!"

A solid voice echoed quite loudly.

[ E N D ]
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:53 pm
Right up to the the bit where Kenrai yelled and pretty much threatened the girl he could tell the reaction from not only this little girl but Renji and Ichigo, both captains wouldn't be great.
Seeing the girl attempt to attack Kenrai pissed him off and then yet Ichigo was defending the girl along with Renji!

"...FUCK IT!"

He yelled as he turned on his feet, glaring at the girl on his way before he walked off towards the door. He couldn't bear this anymore! This girl was enough giving him a headache and now it was as if she hypnotized both Captains to yell at Kenrai like that. Did he himself go over board? Probably but that girl was annoying. A few mumbled words were spilled, harsh ones too. Although this didn't bother Kenrai. Opening the door he let out a small angry tsk sound before stepping out, slamming the door close behind him along with words similar to,

"FUCK THIS SHIT!"

[Kenrai exit thread]

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum