Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Interesting Surprise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999An Interesting Surprise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

An Interesting Surprise - Page 2 Empty Re: An Interesting Surprise

Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:29 pm
Looking at the ground Zen said "The hollow is dead, it died over 400 years ago by my hands, or so i thought. But during the time when the espada were brought down at the same time he was killed when Aroneiro died" Tears started flowing down his cheeks as the illusion of rain appeared. "Helios i should have performed the burial on you, if i had then you would have gone off to Rukongai or somewhere where i could visit you, but i was selfish and just kept putting it off and because of that you dont even exist any more."

The rain didnt make anything wet because it wasnt real rain just an illusion created by Zen. "And now im stuck in this gigai, i dont know what to do anymore captain. What do you think i should do captain?" Zen asked as he kept looking at the ground crying.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Interesting Surprise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100An Interesting Surprise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:54 pm
Ichigo looked at the guy and, being himself, was entirely unimpressed. He watched him cry and wimper as he spat out the words he needed to say. It was good he could talk about it to someone but cmon! You don't burst into tears for something that happened 400 years ago. ichigo crossed his arms and looked as though he really had had enough for one day.

ugh... Theres only one thing I'm gonna say and that's get over it...

Ichigo turned, almost about to walk off without him but he stopped and looked over his shoulder. He wasn't going to leave him there. What the hell would be the point in doing that?

You gonna stay there all day and cry? Cmon, we have a Sereitei to visit...

Ichigo continued to look back. He was going to wait until there was some kind of movement from the guy but he did have to think about how they were going to get back. After all, this guy wasn't even in any sort of spiritual form so would he even be able to follow him? Who knows. Can only try...
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Interesting Surprise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0An Interesting Surprise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:20 pm
Archived.

An Interesting Surprise - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum