Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shiemi Moriyama Left_bar_bleue10/100Shiemi Moriyama Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Shiemi Moriyama Empty Shiemi Moriyama

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:03 pm
Shiemi Moriyama 5092-1863071359

"I may be weak, I may fall down everytime I try to stand up. But that still doesn't prevent myself to move forward! No matter how many times I fail, I'm going to win!"

{ Let's Go ! }

{ N I N G E N T E M P L A T E }

( A T A S H I | W A | I N F O )

Name: Shiemi Moriyama 杜山 しえみ
-Nickname/Alias: Milky

Birhtday: March 6th
Blood Type: Unknown
Height: 165 cm (5'5")
Weight: 49 kg (108 lbs)

( A T A S H I | W A | K O I )

Favorite Food:

Okonomiyaki: is a Japanese savoury pancake containing a variety of ingredients. The name is derived from the word okonomi, meaning "what you like" or "what you want", and yaki meaning "grilled" or "cooked". Okonomiyaki is mainly associated with Kansai or Hiroshima areas of Japan, but is widely available throughout the country. Toppings and batters tend to vary according to region.

Wagashi: is a traditional Japanese confectionery which is often served with tea, especially the types made of mochi, azuki bean paste, and fruits. Wagashi is typically made from natural (mainly plant) ingredients. The names used for wagashi commonly fit a formula—a natural beauty and a word from ancient literature; they are thus often written with hyōgaiji (kanji that are not commonly used or known), and are glossed with furigana. Generally, confections that were introduced from the West after the Meiji Restoration (1868) are not considered wagashi. Most sorts of Okinawan confectionery and those originating in Europe or China that use ingredients alien to traditional Japanese cuisine, e.g., kasutera, are only rarely referred to as wagashi. Most wagashi are made entirely of plant-based ingredients.

{ S U G O I | T A L E N T }

» Shiemi has many interests in plants and flowers.
» She is constantly seen blushing around people.
» Her goal is to simply use plants to create the all-type healing medicine that doesn't involve any chemicals whatsoever.
» She likes natural stuff more than organic or mechanical stuff.
» She sleeps for around seven to nine hours maximum.
» She is talented at artistic subject; cooking, drawing, painting, writing, you name it! Whatever is involved with art, she's pretty good at it.
» Her worst subject involves physical activities.
» She finds moving inanimate objects very amusing.
» She is a one-person committing person in a deep relationship.

{ B E A U T I F U L | S E L F }

{ A P P E A R A N C E }

Shiemi Moriyama Shiemi_moriyama_render_by_ikariuzumaki-d3knegl

Shiemi obviously is a very young girl with a petite appearance. SHe has a shoulder length platinum blonde hair. At the end of the hair, it seems to curl inside toward her face or basically going inside. Her hair is smooth as silk no matter how you touch it and it seems to brighten people's day when it glistens under the sun. She claims that her hair is awful and that she wishes to change it, but in truth, she's actually appreciating the compliments she gets for being such a young beauty (which she denies as well).

Her face is curved beautifully, her nose isn't too flat or pointy - not too big or small, but just about the right size that a guy can snuggle against. Her eyes are usually seen with bright emerald green that just shows how natural she is and rare with her talent. However, the eyes will sometimes change color toward a more deeper mysterious ocean blue. When a person looks deep into those precious eyes, instead of complimenting her eye colors, most people tend to get relieved by how deep the eyes can look into your heart. It sure is a gift for her. Nobody knows the reason why they get suddenly soothed by just the look in her eyes. Some says that they feel like they're watching the calm ocean water rather than just a normal blue eye. It was a weird explanation down to Shiemi, but she accepted it hoping that it wasn't meant to be in the bad way.

Her body is curvaceous like a normal girl and has a busty appearance which is usually not noticeable when she wears formal ancient outfits. Men tends to fall in for her just because they saw her appearance and the adorable blush she has on her face. Sure, many people have different standards but her body is one of the few things that men would definitely want from someone. Not that Shiemi cares though, as she believes she's fat. Her skin is not too pale, but not too dark either so it makes the perfect skin that everyone would want to touch (no racism implied since I doubt that exists in this plot). Her nickname is Milky due to this skin. The blush on her face even makes her skin more appealing. She doesn't have the best skin in the world but she is one of the people to have it and it's not really rare as long as people takes care of their skin with natural oil products with plants involved in it. At least, that is what Shiemi used to obtain the skin.

{ M Y S E L F ; I A M T H I S }

Shiemi is a very shy, modest, honest, and very dull at first glance which is generally the reason why she wasn't able to have friends until she started to work in the pub of Hanako's along with Rin Okumura within Karakura Town. Her shyness clouds her judgement of other people evident when she accidentally tripped on her kimono along with a mop and a bucket of water together onto the fall. When Rin has offered to help, she retained her blush and started to stammer on that she should be cleaning it when he wasn't the one who spilled it or basically just screwed up over herself from her first try in the pub. Her shyness just makes her a lot more adorable and cuter since everyone loves when a girl's shy and such. I mean, I for sure love shy girls since they're mostly cute.

Her honesty literally bites the cat's tongue because she's just too honest. If she was captured by some enemies, albeit forcefully, she will answer every question with truthful answers later to only realize that what she said causing her to gasp in surprise. It's one of her crucial weakness that she hopes to fix by working in Hanako's pub and definitely try to get less shyer. She's very modest with herself, often denying any compliments coming toward her. She absolutely doesn't necessarily not like it when she gets praised, but it gets awkward - especially in her situation where you're so shy to talk, and basically have that little girl personality that follows her big daddy.

{ M Y | B E S T } - { ABILITIES }

Hyper Intelligence: Shiemi happens to have the IQ of hundred eighty, a huge amount compared to the average human IQ of eighty. She is able to think correctly in a situation despite her dorky side that she gets scolded for. Her artistic value is also estimated to come from this rather than just what peaked her interest to involve getting improvements for those subjects. This is much more noticeable when she announces a plant's name as she knows basically everything about plants, and how they function differing on each kind.

High Stamina: Despite being a female and a normal female with low spiritual powers, she seems to have a high stamina able to run a long time and catch up with Hanako Yadomaru just to grab Rin back into the pub before a mysterious rider killed him.

{ MY TRAGEDY , MY LOVE , MY LIFE }

Shiemi was born in a special house of the Moriyama family who were incredibly famous for their plants, flowers and basic natural scientific knowledge that they carried. She was one of the gifted people to be born from this group and was hereby judged to take care of the legendary garden passed down from generations; the Amahara Garden. This garden is a special garden that no one, even those with the power to destroy the universe, could possibly destroy. It has the, if not, the strongest barrier in the whole world. It was also strong enough to destroy demon familiars that got in contact with it instantly. People who are authorized to go in without a care is the Moriyama's, Shiemi included. Her job was to basically garden the place, pick some dead flowers up, put new ones and take care of it until it died out later on. It was just a plain job of gardeners.

Shiemi was never able to live a good life; the only one that made her happy was her grandmother's smile who previously took care of the garden with her until she was grown up enough to care of it on her own. With the help of her grandmother, the garden became beautiful with all colors of the rainbow. However, one day, she found her grandmother lying under the many vines that sprouted from one of the magical plants that she carried. In fear, she woke up her grandmother. She was still very young at this time without any friends; her grandmother was the only one considered a friend.

A weird sequence happened where she had gotten a possessed left leg that made her unable to move and she is still struggling to get along with the people around her. Even when she was forced to school, she always hid in the corner as she watched the others played. No one bothered to talk to her because she was just too shy for their caliber. It was a sad part of her life; she lost her grandmother, and the only person she can look up to are her parents whom are busy with the gardening business. After awhile, she gave the Amahara Garden to one of the successors of the family and left the place to Karakura where she will start her life anew as a better person.

SHE HAS NO POWERS YET! SO I STRIKED IT!
Powers

Power Development Stage 1 Appearance:

Shiemi Moriyama Tumblr_llz362x6Yk1qbjtqb

It is a greenman familiar demon named Nii-chan.

Power Development Stage 1 Abilities:

Plant Formation: This demon is able to form any sources of plants from its own body either using it for protection, fighting or supporting. So far, she can only utilize two which includes Deadman's Branch that complete shrouds a place with touch skin that hierro wouldn't even compare and an aloe that allows the cells healing process faster.

Power Development Stage 2 Appearance:
Power Development Stage 2 Abilities:

Chi Abilities

Powers

Chi Powers:

Awakened Appearance:
Awakened Powers:

Fully Awakened Appearance:
Fully Awakened Powers:

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shiemi Moriyama Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Shiemi Moriyama Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Shiemi Moriyama Empty Re: Shiemi Moriyama

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:21 pm
Well.. You know me. Laziness without the Checklist and shit. Here, approved at 5-2+

Shiemi Moriyama FXpoQxJ
Shiemi Moriyama 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shiemi Moriyama Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Shiemi Moriyama Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Shiemi Moriyama Empty Re: Shiemi Moriyama

Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:58 pm
Archived.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.