Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shunido Left_bar_bleue0/0Shunido Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Shunido Empty Shunido

Mon 03 Oct 2011, 7:28 am
Custom Racial Ability

• Name: Shunido
  • Type: Sound Movement
  • Effects: Shunido is a sound movement that ashida had learned by himself.The shunido is exclusive only to ashida himself, can be learned if being teached by ashida about it.

Shunido is the combination of shunpo and sonido, as discovered by ashida.It can move about 2 times faster than shunpo, sonido and hirenkyaku, but a very exhausting ability once used.When using this ability, it requires large amount of spiritual energy to do the shunido (except ashida himself requires moderate amount of energy since he already used to the ability already.

When the user used shunido, the user can create dozens of afterimages and it takes time to confuse the enemy (about 1/2 post).It has the combination sound of "swish" and a static 'booming' sound.While speaking and using shunido together, it also creates afterimages voices.It was like hundreds of voice speaking one person only.Also, these afterimages contains less reiatsu than the user's reiatsu, but it can confuse the enemy to guess which one is the real one unless they found out they have less reiatsu than the real one.

The shunido can only use once per thread, as well its available for combat (private or open) and event only.

• Notes: Only the tier 0 can learn it from ashida since its an exhausting ability to use.

Last edited by ~Amaya~ on Mon 03 Oct 2011, 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shunido Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Shunido Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Shunido Empty Re: Shunido

Mon 03 Oct 2011, 8:14 am
While this ability is ALMOST approvable, there are two issues I see.

The afterimages having the same reiatsu as him is a bit.. OP. Maybe not in concept, but you say here that it "instantly confuses" them, which is godmod.

Also, Fifteen times the speed of any of the three techniques is also WAY too fast, especially for someone who isn't specifically trained in speed. Even twice the speed is a bit much, seeing as how it's already too fast for the naked eye to see.

Tone that ability WAAAAAAAY down, and then we'll see.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shunido Left_bar_bleue0/0Shunido Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Mon 03 Oct 2011, 8:23 am
Fixed~ :3
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shunido Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Shunido Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon 03 Oct 2011, 5:08 pm
For now, approved, unless someone else says they have a problem with this.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread