Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 2 Empty Re: Redd Tseuken [1-2]

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:57 am
Taking a look at this app, I have an issue with the sealed ability. Because they are extremely weak, it would have to only last for one post, and would need a much longer cool down period. Not only that, but with the Shikai and Bankai abilities, this Sealed ability will have to keep these drawbacks even after other releases, and because it is not the main focus of the powers. That being said, I would allow for a two to three post duration in Bankai, but five posts seems a little much. Not denying the app, just asking you to fix that.

Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 2 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:12 pm
Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 2 Tumblr_m56jp6oQhf1qkfkl4
alright, hold on here. You cannot have all of your skills as advanced or half master... thingy that JJ approved for a character with a 1-2 tier. You need to have at least two adepts (total); especially if you you are going for that... whatever the hell master thingy that JJ approved. So, please fix this.

Last edited by Ravana on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 2 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:14 pm
I'm actually seconding ravana's opinion on this one. As a 1-2, you can only have but so much, and you definitely need some adept's in your list. All advanced - at least to me, is a no-no. So you can either fix that or have the app denied.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum