Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The First Patrol [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The First Patrol [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The First Patrol [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Patrol [Open]

Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:05 pm
Eon just smiled at Pierro, waiting for him to make his move as he kept talking and talking. Man could this guy talk. He couldn't wait to shut this man up for good and hopefully get Kuro back to his normal self. He just needed the right opening. This man was a difficult opponent. He was always moving with shunpo, stretching his arm for greater length and fighting with two blades. Eon couldn't hold out much longer, even with shikai. He would need luck on his side to win this match.

Bracing himself as the creature disappeared, Eon immediately spotted him in front of him. He took a step back and held up one hand high and one low. This guy was predictable. So many different points of the body he could strike and he continued to attack the same places. He spoke about fighting for so long, yet he didn't seem to have any true flowing fighting style to him. Eon had fought guys in Rukongai that always stroke in the same general area. This guy was fighting almost like a novice.

Eon's arms flashed as his right arm blades kept meeting the dagger when they struck up high toward his chest and shoulders. His left arm, staying low, covered Eon's stomach. If he had only a single weapon Eon would have been cut, but this wasn't just a single blade. Eon had blades covering his body in various places that he could use as an attack and defense. He was pushed back with each strike, but he kept his feet planted firmly on the ground waiting for an opening as he put in all his hakuda experience into playing this defense.

Defense is the best offense. To win, you must defend. You must protect. The voice rang out in Eon's mind again. The voice of his Zanpakutō. Eon could feel a power running through him and the voice spoke once again in a hushed tone that Eon could barely hear. It was just two words that Eon didn't realize he would soon say.

Pierro jumped back and put a dagger in his other hand along with the other dagger. He pointed his black hand at Eon and suddenly shouted out an attack. A dark energy rushed forth and Eon held out his arms in a defensive boxing gesture, the movement coming natural to him. "Tentai Han'ei! Heavenly Rebound!"

The blades on Eon's body suddenly flattened out, connecting together perfectly as they quickly formed a flat, strong surface along his body. Suddenly he could feel the power from the blast and slid back as it hit, but it seemed to stop as it met the flattened blades on his body. Suddenly the blast ended and Eon's blades were glowing the same color of the blast. Just as soon as that had happened, Eon saw the creature fall and then be replaced by Kuro.

Crap! thought Eon as his Zanpakutō spirit sent a visual thought to Eon showing what was about to happen. Eon didn't know what this would do to Kuro in this state, but he couldn't take that chance of harming him too much more. So Eon quickly dropped backwards just before a blast emerged from his glowing arms and the Gray Shadow Shot burst forth and into the sky. Eon suddenly felt the power from the blast along his body, but it was somewhat lessened. The Heavenly Rebound increases your defensive capabilities and can reflect a spiritual type attack. Though you will take the damage you should have only at half the effect after the attack had been reflected, explained his Zanpakutō spirit.

Eon wasn't sure what to make of this new power, but he thought it would definitely come in handy. Panting, he could still hear Kuro speaking, though if Kuro noticed Eon was on the ground now he wasn't sure. Eon forced himself to get to his feet and suddenly the blades fell off his body and turned back into a normal Zanpakutō. Eon knew he had succeeded if his Zanpakutō had chose to seal itself on its own. He smiled, grabbing the hilt and sheathing his Zanpakutō back in place.

Limping over to Kuro, he knelt down by his side just as the Vice Captain went back to normal. He frowned, looking at Kuro solemnly. "It wasn't the pressure that had given me the power. That power was not something for myself. It was the power to protect. Tentai no Buredo-ha came to me and gave me his power so I could save you from that creature," said Eon as he hooked Kuro's good arm over his shoulder and lifted. "But thanks... I think... Anyways, I think we should return to the Soul Society and see some healers. Don't you? heh..." said Eon with a half hearted laugh.

Sorekencho Machida 1-2 Arrancar:

Eon Shikimori 3-2 Shinigami:

Yahiko 1-3 Iramasha:

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The First Patrol [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The First Patrol [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:28 pm
The First Patrol [Open] - Page 2 James65

Thread is Complete!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The First Patrol [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The First Patrol [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:04 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The First Patrol [Open] - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum