Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
yuki's stress relief - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999yuki's stress relief - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

yuki's stress relief - Page 2 Empty Re: yuki's stress relief

Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:28 am
yuki stood there crossing her arms as he was backing away from her " what's wrong ? don't you wont to play with me any more? i don't think i look like a monster " yuki's face was kinda blank . her tail swinging in the air." hmm why?...why you? why is it happening? " she tilts her head to the side " because i was bored. because you was there .because its natural. why don't really matter. I'm just happy to have a play mate" yuki is spinning on the ice using the claws on her feet like ice skates." playing whit others is allways funner dont you think len?"

" hmm should we start than?" yuki spoke with a sharpness in her voice she stomped her foot down. All the ice would shake around them but not crack. as a blade forms from the ice. "it would be no fun if it was fully one sided right len" yuki smiles at him " and who knows... maybe you won't die." as she slides the ice blade over to len.
yuki's stress relief - Page 2 IceSword
" the way i see it this if fight or die. len your lucky you got gloves on. so make your choice"

yuki would lunge at len her left hand going to try and stab len's right shoulder. she hopes he moves ... if not she would stop her claw from stabbing more than half a inch deep
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
yuki's stress relief - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000yuki's stress relief - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:39 am

LEN, LEN, LEN, LEN-LEN-LEN WASHI

Len could only watch in horror as ANOTHER sword appeared, this one made of ice. H-how many swords does she have...? He wondered as he watched her create it. He had no abilities, no powers on which he could depend; only his natural abilities as a human. He placed down his feet, trying to stand up, getting his feet as he saw her coming towards him. He tried to run, but merely managed to slip and nearly fall, not quite sure himself was holding him up.

He looked at his right shoulder, seeing the blood pouring down it. His eyes widened immensely, a huge look of shock on his face. M-My... M-My own... b-b-b-blood...? He asked himself, in complete shock, consumed with a lack of understanding. However, he could feel his normal drive, that drive to never give up, as he pulled himself back, stepping back against the wall and removing the blade from his shoulder as he winced, the shlick being heard as the weapon left his flesh. He was bleeding, quite hard, his right arm barely able to move; to his dismay, he realized she had hit his muscle. His left hand was covering over the wound, feeling the blood gushing from it down his hand. I-it feels weird... He thought to himself. Feel's weird... feeling my own blood... He thought, emitting a small, strange laugh from his mouth, his blond hair shivering slightly and his totally pale. He looked to his right, trying to take a step.

However, he only hit the ground, wincing and gripping his shoulder tightly as he flipped himself around, taking large, gasping breaths, as he looked back up at Yuki. He breathed a few times, before finally settling his clear blue eyes on her. "Yuki... are you truly trying to kill me...?" He asked her, the wavering in his voice now completely gone as he pressed his bare feet against the ice once more, leaning back at the wall, taking large, panting breaths, his shoulder still gushing blood, and his vision beginning to blur...

[/left]WILL HIS POTENTIAL CONTINUE TO UNLOCK?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
yuki's stress relief - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999yuki's stress relief - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:34 am
Yuki would turn her eye's back on him she was enjoying this. Yuki knee's down rubbing her claw on a drop of blood that lies on the ice. razing it up and licking it off " see even you found it fun and laughed" she giggled some "it's fun right len? "she slowly walks towards Len. " the only sad thing is humans are so.. brake able " Yuki would point her left hand straight up in the air and try to fire off a Cero. " I plan on haveing all the fun I can till that happens" yuki's eyes was abet colder looking now

"till me what do you think ? am I really trying to kill you len-san?" Yuki stares at len. at the doll like boy. even tho he was in pain and frightened he steal had a sense of beauty about him. and his eye's she could steal see light in them ,,, for now. yuki would punch the ground making smalls cylinders form from the ice and shoot up from it at len. she would not put too much force in them. or at lest not enough to kill him.

yuki would use Sonído to appear be side him after this." is it fun len? are you enjoying this?" she than would try to hold his hand to scratch it just a little as to put her poison in to him" i am really enjoying this i don't get to play to often " and she would even try to hug him at this time. she loves sending people mix signals.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
yuki's stress relief - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000yuki's stress relief - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:38 am

Len's eyes watched as she lowered to the ground, scooping up his blood. "Y-yaknow… if I had any b-blood diseases, you'd be in trouble…" He trailed off, still panting heavily as he leaned on the wall. He watched as a strange ball of energy appeared on her hand, widening his eyes.

He wasn't sure why, but he knew that he had to dodge. He threw himself to the ground, rolling, wincing in much pain as he strained his shoulder, causing even more blood to spurt out of the wound. He watched he rolled and hit the wall of the ice once more the giant blast of energy, moving his hand off the wound as he threw his left arm up before him, shards of ice and rubble blasting everywhere from the attack.

Now bleeding from several places on his body, even some bits lodged in, he could barely stare around himself at all the blood that he was bleeding on the ground. He looked up at Yuki, his eyes still holding that fire as he tried placing down his legs to lift himself back up to his feet. "Of course Yuki is trying to kill me… She's made me bleed more then I've ever bled in my life… but I don't want to die… No… I won't die!" He cried out, before he widened his eyes, seeing her make small cylinders form from the ice and fire them at him.

He felt his arms wrenched to his sides, the ice holding him to the wall behind him through his clothing, extremely lucky that none of them had hit him, partly due to reflex and partly due to his determination. He heard her voice beside him, and threw his head around to look at her. "Heh… Anyone who would enjoy this would be beyond insane…." He said with a rediculous smile on his face; not a happy smile, more like a challenging one that said he wasn't going to be beaten that easily.

He couldn't so much as move as she held onto his hand. He watched her scratch him, just a little, wincing, feeling something strange from the scracthing, before seeing her even hug his pinned down form. Now he was extremely confused, although he wasn't stupid.

"Aye… you may be having fun and enjoying this, but all I'm getting is a numbing pain in my hand… weird…" He said as he panted even harder, starting to feel the effects of Antaxia, his vision swimming, barely able to focus, but still trying, refusing to give up to this girl…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:56 pm
Yuki stops hugging Len standing up straight. Than Yuki skates back on the ice ones more doing a figure eight and she looks back at Len happily. " the reason your hand feels so weird is I just put my neurotoxin in to you" laughing " and I am not insane. I use to play games like this all the time with my maker." Yuki waves her hand in the air like if fanning some thing away" but I am not as mean as he was"her voice now sounded sad Yuki covers her right eye with her hand as she was trembling " but he did teach me what it meant to be a hollow and how one should behave. in fact he thought me to well. "a sinister smile on her face" you see I ended up eating him. After all its only natural."

Yuki slowly walks back over to len looking in his eyes " len-san... I think its time to end this don't you?" Yuki makes some ice form around her right hand in a blunt odd looking shape " so len are you ready?" as she would raise her energy up a dark blue and light pink aura emanating from her. she was trying to incite fear in to him. Yuki would start to run at him she would try slamming her ice encased fist in to his stomach. this was aimed to knock him out.

If len does start to pass out she would speak in his ear " see i told you humans r so breakable. now the fun is all over...good bye len-san"

(side note you next post is win Len would inter the first stage of my poisons effect.)
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Len could only stare at Yuki as he watched her circle around in front of him, feeling his blood leaving his body from so many different places at once. H-her maker…? He wondered as he listened to her story, his bright eyes widening as she explained about how she had eaten him.

"Yuki… are you going to eat me as well…?" He asked firmly, looking at her as she slowly walked up to him, talking about ending it. His eyes widened even further, staring at her, not a single part of him desiring for her to "end him" as part of her game as he merely stared at her. He watched as her fist froze over, and she raised up her fist with the aura circling all around it.

However, despite her attempt, he was not afraid. He was trembling slightly, and his breath coming out in large gasps from the poison in his veins, but his eyes stared at her, wide and clear as she ran at him, slamming the fist into his stomach.

His body lurched forwards as his mind processed the fist slammed into his stomach, his mouth opening wide as he coughed up blood all over Yuki's hand and arm. His vision was extremely blurry, and he could barely see as he heard Yuki speaking to him. Good… bye…? He wondered as his consciousness left him, his eyes closing.

However, as they did so, a strange golden white field of aura appeared all around him, filling up the entire ice dome. As it did so, the ice dome turned back into normal water, the reishi that had turned it into ice purified, all the reishi around the size of the ice dome now turned the golden-white.

The energy began to swirl, as Len fell back, not certain what exactly was happening as the energy began to whirlpool above his body, all the energy whirl pooling into his body, into the center of his chest where his bass clef necklace was, pouring into his body as he made a splash in the shallow ice-turned-water. He was completely unconscious, but his entire body was aglow with that strange whitish-gold aura still

His whole body radiated power, damaged and beaten as it was. The swirling energy had forcefully removed the poison; seemed it was a new ability of this energy he now unexpectedly had. However, he was completely unconscious, breathing softly in his sleep, his wounds still pouring blood, although the waters of the lake were cleaning the wounds, at the very least, as he lay before Yuki, the entire strange phenomenon only taking a few moments…

Len has consciously left the thread.

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:45 pm
Yuki takes hold of len's body. she can feel that the poison is no longer in len's body " silly len-san .... I only poisoned you to slow down your bleeding" she was sure len was fully unconscious but she talked to him any way."to answer the question you ask me before. No I don't wont to kill you" she razed her hand takeing control over some water. using her powers over ice to help lens own to stop the bleeding. Yuki lifts len on to her back. " its a shame you waited till the very end to truly play with me. it would had been fun." yuki's voice was kind.

as Yuki used Sonído at her top speed to rush len back to Karakura central "win you wake up you well most like me hate me but I guess that cant be helped. " yuki did not even take the time to put on her disguise. yuki was trying to hide her hollow reiatsu as much as she could tho using Sonído yuki was sure that most would steel feel her ... yiki lays len's body on the ground just outside of Karakura's entrance.
To make sure all her poison was out of him she pokes him one more time but this time to place the antidote in him " just to be safe.... len? ... no..... bye" yuki lookes back up to the sky".... bye" she razed her spiritual pressure to her max and fired a bala at Karakura's dome. the protectors would surely come in a matter of seconds no way they could allow or ignore her now. "don't worry len they will come and find you k? " yuki swished her hand in the air opening a Garganta . Yuki steps in to it ..." i kinda hope we can play again some day. as the Garganta closes.

Yuki starts her long walk back to hueco mundo. thoughts was in her head of the nice boy. " ya it was really fun " but then a cold thought comes in to her head. Yuki falls to her knee's she has a look of terror on her face " O NO .... i forgot my kimono. and their so expensive "
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:31 pm
yuki's stress relief - Page 2 Muryo57

Thank you very much! The thread is now officially completed.

Len: That poor girl... I wonder if she really did want to just play after all... I mean, she made sure that I lived, even when I was sure she was gonna kill me... If I see her again, I'll thank her. I will. ... Just as long as I don't have to play with her again.

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum