Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
yuki's stress relief Left_bar_bleue13000/99999yuki's stress relief Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

yuki's stress relief Empty yuki's stress relief

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:25 pm
The sun was high in the sky and the wind was blowing gently thru a small girls hair making it flutter abet. Birds singing can be herd in the back ground. As she walked towards the outskirts of karakura. Yuki was in a white kimono with a pink flower pattern and no shoos on. Yuki was in her disguise. She looked to be nothing more than a human girl about the age of 12. but her eyes was a deep red.

Yuki was thinking to her self. I'm bored their is no one to play with. their has to be some way to have fun around here.To find her "fun" first she must find some one. Yuki did not care who she was going to "play" with the first living thing she found. with or against its own will. Yuki just took a loss in a fight with a Shinigami and needed a outlet for her stress.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
yuki's stress relief Left_bar_bleue20650/20000yuki's stress relief Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

yuki's stress relief Empty Re: yuki's stress relief

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Len was walking along at his normal pace, the smile on his face wide and grinning, a small laugh exerting from his mouth as he simply enjoyed the day. He was out exploring, some place that he had never been before. It was a strange place indeed, these "Outlets of Karakura." As he thought of them. However, he thought it odd there was nowhere for him to jack his headphones into. He merely shrugged, a light smile on his face as he continued to walk along, his gloved hand in his shirt's pocket.

He was in his usual attire, his belted black pants, zippered shirt that left his belly button open, yellow-outlined vest and his gloved hands. His hair swished back and forth lightly with its smooth, lustrous texture, still faintly smelling of lemons. However, he himself was only looking ahead with his clear blue eyes as he looked for something to do, listening to his music and bopping his head back and forth as he walked.

Eventually, he saw something strange in front of him. He smiled widely as he came to realize it was a little girl. He ran up to the little girl, before bowing in front of her.

"Hello there, little girl! My name is Muryokuna Len; but you can just call me Len. What are you doing out here on this bright and glorious day?"

He asked her, his speech clear and totally honest in its sound. He had no idea about what this girl truly was, or what horrors were sure to come...

[/left]WILL HIS POTENTIAL CONTINUE TO UNLOCK?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
yuki's stress relief Left_bar_bleue13000/99999yuki's stress relief Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:01 pm
As Yuki was walking she seen a boy walking in the distance. Her eye's being attracted to his hair... It looked like gold shining in the sun light. Yuki was over come by joy Yuki was thinking. Yes such a pretty boy o most doll like beauty. He will b fun. But how should I play whit him? " I got it" her mind was made up ... As she seen the boy now running toward her.

Yuki was standing their in front of the boy. A slight smell of lemons about him. He looked happy and gave off a kindhearted feel to Yuki .
Len spoke " My name is Muryokuna Len; but you can just call me Len. What are you doing out here on this bright and glorious day"

Yuki was thinking it best to act shy. "amm" As she lowerd her head " I am... My name is Yuki Onna" She even was trembling a little " I was going to go swimming over their." Yuki pointed behind her and to the left. "Their is a small lake over their .. But my older brother took off with his girl friend to her house instead of taking me " Yuki puts on a sad face" even though he promised" tears now in her eyes " and they said I could not follow them cuss I'm to little. I cant go by my self I'm not allowed "

yuki use her hand to wipe away some tears. She is quite the actress. and this was more than a setup. She was gageing how he would react. How hard she must work to trick him... And right now they both was to close to where other people lived. showing her true self here... Others may come. but Yuki wanted to play 1 on 1 with this o most doll like boy.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
yuki's stress relief Left_bar_bleue20650/20000yuki's stress relief Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:15 pm

LEN, LEN, LEN, LEN-LEN-LEN WASHI

Len watched as she had lowered her head with bright eyes, slightly tipping his head to the side as he listened to her story. A small frown came upon his face as he listened, more like a pout as he put his hands on his knee caps. What kind of brother would leave their cute sister like this halfway before reaching their destination? He wondered, shaking his head slowly back and forth as he stood up straight, reaching to his ears as he took off his headphones. He blinked as he put them back to rest around his neck, as he listened to the girl's talking once more.

He nodded, determinedly, reaching his arm for the girl's hand. "Well, Ms. Oona, if your brother won't take you, then I promise you that I will! Come on! He said brightly, the smile once again returned on his face. He moved behind where she was standing, to his own right, which was her left, beginning to walk. He saw a strange amount of trees, but continued to walk through them, as he finally reached the spot she had indicated, realizing something... there were no other people here... How odd... Was all the thought as he looked behind himself at the girl once more. "Ms. Oona...? Is this the correct place we were supposed to go...?" He asked, a look of puzzlement on his face, unknowing of what was to come...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:47 pm
yukis eye's would genuinely light up she didn't have to fake it cause he really made her happy. now she was sure to have some "fun" she smiled as he took her hand gasping as he said "come on!" " amm you can call me yuki". yuki looks up at len "thank you so much" wiping away the last of her tears. she follows behind him naiver letting go of his hand.

As she was now standing be hind the tree line she pointed to the right a little more and a small lake can be seen" See their it is" Smiling up at you. " O great no one else is here to day." Yuki giggles " I hate it win its over crowded don't you?" looking up at you whit her eyes closed and head slightly tilted.

she ran up to the water and was kicking in the shallow part. " so cold " the cold water felt good. "Aaaa this is grate my feet was starting to hurt. I got to remember to where my shoos next time." It all seemed to be going nicely so far and o most time.. but yuki cant drop the act just yet. yuki waves to len happily " come on the water is fine" as she her self than splashed around abet more
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:11 pm

aosijfadsoij

"Oh!" Len exclaimed, spotting the lake. He felt as her hand left his own, his gaze following her as she went over to the water. He followed, the grin returned to his face as he watched from the side of the lake. He listened to her, nodding, as he looked down at his shoes. Eh, why not? I've got nothing better to do, and it'd give me a good break from the monotone of daily life.

He reached down his hands, undoing the laces of his shoes, kicking them off onto the soft ground around the lake, and sitting down to pull off his socks. Then he rolled up the cuffs of his pants, before standing up straight once more, the smile back on his face as he ran out to the water as well.

He felt as the cool water splashed against his feet; he hadn't been aware of it, but he realized he had come out quite far to get to these outskirts. He closed hies eyes slightly, enjoying the sensation of the cold water flowing past his feet, a small wind blowing past him as it waved his hair a small amount. Then he blinked, looking back at the girl as he brought down his water proof gloves, bringing up his cupped hands full of water. Then he dropped the water from his hands, smiling as it hit the water, sending ripples all around that felt good as the cool water nipped at his heels.

"I can't believe your brother refused to go with you to this... it's fun, isn't it, Yuki?" He asked her, his eyes looking at the girl once more...

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:22 am
Yuki smiled big as len asked her " It's fun, isn't it" yuki replyed "Yes it really is. As she turns her back to him Yuki was fiddling whit her bio and her kimono as it got loose she held it to gather whit her left hand she walks over shortly out of the waters reach. Yuki knee's down on the ground . than pulls the obi off folding it neatly on the ground. " Just one second its not so easy to move in this"giggling she takes off the inner ties to. Placing them down before pulling her kimono off her shoulders and down to her waist. yuki's back to len all the while.

yuki looks back at len " you know i really did not think you would follow me after all how many girls you know go swimming in kimono's" as she pulled it all the way off trowing it to the ground and as the kimono wont off her right hand a tanto could now be seen in it.

the girl now having nothing on turns to face len " but now the real fun can start.'' as she releaseed her disguise showing her true self smiling the hole time.
yuki's stress relief Yuki
she would be looking at his face as she changed forms to see how he would react
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:33 am

Len watched as she walked back onto the land, tilting his head slightly. However, he watched her begin to take off her clothing, and turned his own head away, a small amount of red on his face as he stared down at the water, his hands behind his back. He listened to her as she told him behind him that not many would think that a girl would be swimming in a kimono. He turned his head, his arm scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Ahehe... That is... well... I assumed you had brought a swimsuit, Yu-" His words were cut off and stuck in his throat as he looked at her, realizing that... she wasn't human anymore. She clearly wanted him to see him, and he could, as her gray colored form became revealed to him. His mouth was opened a small amount, his eyebrows high up on his face as his knees trembled slightly, before falling back onto his behind in the water, his black pants becoming soaked and feeling the cool water on his behind.

However, his eyes remained on Yuki, as he lifted a hand up, hesitant, unsure about what was going on. [color:caa0=E9AB17]"Y-Y-Yuki...? A-A-are you...? A... a-a monster...?" He asked, swallowing hard, beginning to feel his body becoming very warm from the stress of the unknown, his body filled with a sense of fear and unknown suspense...

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:05 am
yuki laughs " a monster ? No i am a Arrancar. " Yuki unsheathes her tanto. " i don't normally do this so soon but i really prefer playing whit others my age" in a happy voice she spun the double bladed edge tanto than stabbing her self in the chest "make snow fall a pawn the lands.. yuki Ryū". as her mask fully breaks away and hair turns blue. her hole body changes.yuki's stress relief 789147-bigthumbnail
she now looks to be about 17 in age as will

Yuki would wave her left hand in the a temp to make the water from the lake rush out and form a ice ring around them
to act as a barrier if this works yuki would say " there now we can really play " she never stop smiling ones and sounded happy the hole time." len.. whats wrong you look like you seen a ghost" as she razed her claws to her mouth licking them
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:22 am

W-why is this happening...? Y-yuki's an... an arrancar... "to tear off"...? He reflected, knowing what arrancar's meaning in Spanish was. He watched as she lifted up a- SHE HAS A SWORD? He wondered in his mind, gulping again as he placed his hand back down onto the ground. He slowly began to edge back, before he watched her raise it above herself and plunge it in. He threw his hand out, just a bit, before suddenly stopping it. He still could see her as that girl that he had guided over to the lake, wanted to help, and suddenly she changed from that freaky form, her hair turning blue. He nearly sighed, seeing she was alright, before the water around him froze.

He leaped in the air with a yelp from the cold, wincing as he landed hard on his behind. He placed his hands on his back, trying to massage it as he winced his eyes in pain, before slowly opening them again. "Ha... y-you brought a suit after all..." He said, his voice lined with fear, but unsure of what the situation was. His mind was trying to focus on minute things, anything to distract it from his present situation.

"P-p-Play...?" He trailed of, swallowing, hearing the rest of what she said. However, he could only stammer as he tried to reply. "O-o-of C-c-course I l-look s-scared...! A l-l-ittle girl f-first t-turns into a m-monster and t-then into a g-g-girl my own age...!" He tried to explain, his mind racing, and his heart racing in his chest as he felt the ice beneath his hands. Oh.. crap... I'm not strong enough to break this stuff... looks like I've not got much options... He thought as his hand moved back a bit, as he realized that he heard a click behind him.

He turned his head around, seeing that his fingernail... had clicked against the wall of the ice dome around them... He slowly turned his head back around, his whole body shivering in fright, his brain hardly beginning to wonder what she meant when she had said she wanted to "play"...

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum