Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human Empty A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human

Sun May 06, 2012 6:38 am

BLUE LEN

Well... looks like we're here... Len thought to himself as he looked up, seeing the building that he called home in the distance. It was a modest enough place; a kitchen, a bedroom, bathroom, and a good sized lounge room where he had a tv, couch and chair, and a coffee table where he normally kept his tablet. He made decent money at his job; not a lot, but more than enough to get by comfortably.

It was weird... He decided, reflecting. He glanced up for just a moment, his eyes catching his blue hair that was on top of his head as he sighed. Still no idea how to turn this stuff off... He grumbled within his mind, looking to his right side. There, gripping onto his hand, was a girl dressed in a black dress, looking roughly 15 in age. She said she wouldn't be able to get into the city... but... we got through alright... although she did seem extremely freaked out at the side gate to the city we walked through.. He remembered, as they then had reached this point. He looked over at his side, at Yuki again, speaking as he pointed with his left hand at his house.

"That's where I live there, and where you'll be staying." He said with a smile as they continued to walk. "It's a nice enough place, although it's not very big... but it's a nice place, so do enjoy your stay." He said, his smile wide on his face as he looked at her, earnestly meaning every word...

[/left]WILL HIS POTENTIAL CONTINUE TO UNLOCK?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human Left_bar_bleue13000/99999A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human Empty Re: A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human

Sun May 06, 2012 7:39 am

Yuki Oona~

Unsure what the future holds...
yuki was looking all around her at the buildings she had seen them before but not so close up and she was in aw."the last time i really lived in a town was over 500years ago..."yuki was really happy. it all was quite amazing to her. it all kinda felt unreal to her like she was dreaming and yuki did not want to Wake up.
this place .. all of it was beautiful to her.

yuki looks as the place Len calls home. it looked attractively unusual to her. she was use to ether being in the woods or the desert of hueco mundo."oo that is so cute!" their was a lot to take in and she did not even want to blink in fear she mite miss something

as they made it to the front entrance. yuki was thinking. this is really working. i ...i am in a town.. i am in karakura city. "we ...we really made it."looking up at len yuki had a calm and peaceful look on her face her voice was soothing " can we go in i want to see it " smiling at him

"The poison... is inside you..."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human Empty Re: A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human

Sun May 06, 2012 7:51 am

BLUE LEN

Five hundred years ago, huh…? Len thought to himself, blinking a bit. Well… she doesn't look a day over fifteen.. Arrancar are pretty strange people, I guess.. He thought to himself, smiling as he heard her exclaim.

"Well.. Yeah.. It's not very big.. But it's a good place to live." He said firmly as they continued to walk towards it. He looked over at her, seeing her smiling at him with a calm look on her face.

"Of course we can." He spoke as they began to reach the door, smiling back at the girl. He walked by his Feather Cycle, seeing that its wings were still folded up on it as he reached the door.

He pulled the door open wide, showing the inside room, the lounge room. "This is the lounge room." He explained to her, pointing at the couch. "You'll take the bed.. And that's where I'll be sleeping." He said, his face and tone remaining completely steady as he talked about their living arrangements. "In here we have a television that you can watch whenever you want… you can lounge on the couch… or even sit in the chair." He continued, turning to face her once more. "...So how's it look so far?" He asked her, tilting his head to the side with a smile on his face, having decided NOT to explain about the feather cycle.. At least not yet…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human Left_bar_bleue13000/99999A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 8:55 am

Yuki Oona~

as Len pulled the door open yuki looks a around the room it was small and nice and much to her surprise it was clean." hmm i always thought boys was messy" she she looked over the room. she took her shoes off be for entering in to it.

yuki look at the tv and evrey thing in the lounge even under the couch.yuki looks at the feather cycle.. but she did not know what to think of it...she was thinking maybe it a exercise machine...yuki convenst her self that is what it was. yuki looked back at Len waving her hans in the air " no no I cant take your bed from you"

yuki sit down on the couch "i like it its a lovely home " she cloed her eyes "it has a nice feel to it " sure it was not that big but it was wonderfull to her. and more importantly she was not alone any more she had a friend now that she could trust. yuki than turned her head to the side . rubbing her face on the couch it was soft."mmmm"

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 9:44 am

BLUE LEN

Len reached his right hand behind his head, chuckling a bit at her comment. "Well… I do take pretty good care of myself. Like with my hair; my environment is the same way. I treat it properly, and make sure it's clean… although I don't normally get the honor of having guests." He explained as he reached to his sides, gripping Gold and Deathrender, placing them to rest near the door as he took his own shoes off, not wanting to dirty the place more than he needed to. "You've got quite good manners." He commented as he watched her get down and look under his couch. Um…

"No, I insist. There's no way I'm having an honored guest stay on this lumpy old thing. And I only have one bed…" He trailed off as he sat down next to her on the couch, looking over at her. "Well… it is quite cozy. Although I should probably get some more furniture if you'll be staying with me…" He trailed off, watching her admire his couch. "...Well, yes, it is quite soft. However… it's not much good to stay on for the night, which is why I would prefer it if you would just take the bed." He said out loud. ...She's like a cat. An actual cat. The thought made him chuckle, and he actually shared the thought.

"… You're really… like.. A cat… Yaknow that? It's kind of cute, really…" He said with a straight face, looking up at the ceiling as he spoke. As long as she doesn't eat cat food… He thought to himself, holding back a chuckle as he lowered his gaze one more, blinking at the television set. ...I stayed up all night… didn't I… He realized, as suddenly he felt quite tired, blinking his eyes and trying to not yawn. No… I gotta finish showing Yuki the house first… He thought to himself as he looked back over to her, waiting patiently for her to finish inspecting his lounge area…

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 11:56 am

Yuki Oona~

yuki was thinking lumpy old thing? it feels grate to me.yuki was lessening to Len. yuki stops and thinks ... am like a cat so i am a pet? hmmm a human keeping a hollow as a pet? thinking of this was funny to her. she was thinking on people tacking hollows for walks and playing Frisbee

...this image pops in her head

Spoiler:

but the thought was cut short when she heard Len call her cute. yuki immediately falling off the couch hitting her head on the floor. " iaa "she she scrambles to her feet"Ii'mm not cuttte" she some sacking lightly and uncontrollably and stuttering "I'm a scary hollow weee ain't cuttte" her face was a mix of scared and embarrassed. her erotophobia was acting up.
Spoiler:

yuki look down to hide her face :ssso what is next?" yuki tried to calm her mind and slow her racing heart.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 12:33 pm

BLUE LEN

"WOAH!" Len exclaimed, trying to throw his hands out to catch Yuki before she fell, but not reaching in time, going flying past her as he hit the wall next to her, both of them on the ground now. "A-ta-ta-ta-ta..." He muttered, rubbing his back and wincing as he looked back over to Yuki to see if she was alright. Of course, he hadn't been thinking of her as a pet or anything else, but just as something that was cute and lovable.

However, she made him smile with her stuttering. "Well, you're even more cute when you act like that." He said, teasing her as she tried to explain about hollows, stuttering even more. "You don't look a scary hollow to me. You look like a cute girl. A scary hollow is one thing you, miss, do not look. At least not now" He said, laughing a small amount, a goofy smile on his face at the ridiculousness of the situation. However, he was speaking the complete truth at the same time he was teasing. He didn't think she was being scared, just embarrassed; so he was trying to cheer her up by teasing with her. "And I thought girls liked being called cute; I didn't think you'd fall over for it!" He exclaimed.

"However, cute or not, I've gotta show ya the rest of the house." He said, getting on his feet and giving out his hand for her to stand up.Then he turned around, walking behind the couch and waving for her to follow him as he opened a door. "This here is the kitchen." He said, walking in and sitting down on one of the chairs. There were two chairs, although one didn't look like it was used much; it was filled with dust. Of course, that was where Len sat. He wasn't about to let his guest sit in this chair. "Go on, have a seat. I gotta ask... do you eat normal food?"

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 1:58 pm
yuki try's to shut out how many she was called (cute). as she was in the lounge looking if zombified. thinking but ... but i am a hollow to herself.

yuki took lens hand getting whit his help getting back up on her feet. "thank four the help up" as she flowed Len to the kitchen.

yuki looks around . than sitting down in the other chair. len asked her
"do you eat normal food?"
yuki really did not know. she had not tried to eat normal food. yuki had a hesitant sound in her voice "iv not tried to eat food...so i don't know. but soul reapers eat food soo i think i should able to as well." she smiled " but I'm not sure.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 2:34 pm

BLUE LEN

Len looked at the girl sitting across from him at the table. Hmm… curious. He thought to himself, rubbing his chin with one hand as he got out of the chair, wandering over to the fridge he had as he opened the door. He was met by the blast of chill air it gave off, which felt refreshing on his tired muscles as he reached inside of it, grabbing onto a cup of yogurt. He followed this with his other hand, grabbing another cup, moving back to the table as he set them down, one in front of his spot and one in front of Yuki's. Still moving, he shuffled over to his cabinet drawer, opening it up and grabbing two spoons. He moved back over to where Yuki sat, setting down a spoon in front of her and then sitting at his own spot.

Oh.. Wait… she might not know how… He bit his lower lip, thinking for a moment. Then he said out loud. "So let's see here… we pull it off from the top like so…" He said, hoping to get Yuki's attention on how to eat the yogurt. He used his pointer fingers and thumb, grabbing onto the flimsy corner of his yogurt, pulling up with it slowly. "Gotta be careful not to get it on yourself…" He muttered, just loud enough for Yuki to hear, as he had it open. "Then we just dig the spoon on in!" He exclaimed, dipping his spoon inside the yogurt carton and fishing straight down, then slowly back up again, holding the material before him. "See how thick it is?" He commented to her, before opening his mouth wide and putting the spoon in. He swallowed the yogurt, before his eyes looked back up at his guest.

"Go on then; give it a try!"

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Yuki Oona~

yuki watches Len as he brings her a plastic cup with the image of food on it. they did have things like this win she was alive .. but she had forgotten a lot of things after not thinking of them for such a long time. she watches Len open he's.

"o yes i remember this " as she pulls the tab opening it. ... but she picked up the spoon like it was a knife and was going to stab someone. she was really happy. with the red glow of her eyes and the smile on her face.....yuki looked really creepy as she lowers the spoon in to it.
yuki lifted it back up and chewed on the spoon. yuki eyes grow big and glossy."this... tasted ....nummm... its so good" as yuki stabs the spoon in the cup again.

yuki tilted her head to the side. as she kicked her feet under the table. yuki looked at Len. len looked a bit tieared. they both was up all night and she was a bit sleepy too" len are you sleepy?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum