Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Like Teenagers Sneaking Their Curfew {Open to All} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue66000/99999Like Teenagers Sneaking Their Curfew {Open to All} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (66000/99999)
Tiers:

Like Teenagers Sneaking Their Curfew {Open to All} - Page 3 Empty Re: Like Teenagers Sneaking Their Curfew {Open to All}

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:45 pm
Desalmado smiled broadly at everything. It was awkward and tense times for all three of the 'adults'.One was just discovering that the monsters under the bed weren't monsters at all, just creatures living odd hours in odd places. One didn't fully know the situation, but still came out to do what he felt right in his heart. The third... probably knew more than the other two and wanted the best for all three... but was not in a position where he could do it himself... and so had to cooperate and trust in people he barely knew. In the center of all three, a little arrancar that liked to play pretend a little too much.

Desalmado turned a bit at the command. Snatch, was it. There was no warning. He was gone, the breeze of his speed rustling the clothes of all three. The sound of static echoed... but he was already gone. The spliff was stolen and the child arrancar landed on the ground, clothes having hardly shifted. If one didn't know better, it was as if he teleported. His grin was wide and innocent despite his speed.

Yes, this 'adult' knew more than the other two did.. a lot more... not everything, probably... but he knew just the vast expansion that he didn't really know. That was more than the others. Was it elderly wisdom or cautious lifestyle that brought him to know so well and so intimately? Of course, Des didn't know. But he did know the dynamics of the little group before him now. He had the spliff in his mouth, looking around for a lighter. That was how these things worked, right? What if he just ate it? Would that do the same thing? Maybe if he was a good boy and was patient, the man would hand him a lighter... If not, he'd just eat it, even if it didn't do anything.

That Zero fellow was interesting, so Des thought. He had another arrancar in him. This made the child grin even from where he stood. "Arrancar help care Arrancar! Sound sense! Also fun!" He spoke, but by the time he spoke, the arrancar was gone, shoved back by the Zero fellow. Aw. He looked so fun too.

Then there was Len. The 'adult' that wanted to take care of him. His hand felt gentle in the grime and muck that was his hair. A gentle soul, the most gentle of all three. The kind that white-knighted injustice but knew he couldn't do much... and did whatever he could anyways. Des liked him as well, for that view, though he didn't speak it and couldn't express it. As always, he was expressionless in his constant of the utmost joy.

A little group of friends! Friendly friendly friends! "Len Aramand Des Zero friends! Fun fun fun~" And yet, still, he knew all this, but played ignorant. "What now? Let's play games! Eat Candy! Spliff!" Des spoke to them all, happy and content with the world around him.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Like Teenagers Sneaking Their Curfew {Open to All} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Like Teenagers Sneaking Their Curfew {Open to All} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Like Teenagers Sneaking Their Curfew {Open to All} - Page 3 Empty Re: Like Teenagers Sneaking Their Curfew {Open to All}

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:55 pm
Zero
Sound Master, Yayjuu
Quincy Ziamachi

Like Teenagers Sneaking Their Curfew {Open to All} - Page 3 C42aa8402e07b0_full

Zero was among a unique group of people as it was now made up of him, a vice captain of the Gotei 13, a arrancar child, and a random civilian that seemed to be living already with a arrancar. The one named Len seemed interesting and someone he could probably get along with pretty well. He was now relieved that someone else would be able to watch over the child without him worrying during school or work. The child was indeed quick as he had experienced earlier with the lollipop that was swiped out of his sight so easily. As for the vice captain he seemed to say a few last words and was trying to leave now and he had no reason to stop him and if he successfully departed then Zero would say a farewell to him. Now his attention switched back to the child that asked what they would be doing next and he would answer him with what he believed was a good answer.

"I believe we are going to go with Len and see our new home for now." He told Des and his attention turned to Len after he responded.

Len spoke to him about how much Zero would be able to help him because obviously living in a apartment with four people and now five wasn't going to cut it. It was a good thing he's been saving his paychecks for something big, he just did not expect it to be his own house that he would be sharing with four others as well. So when Len extended his arm out to be shaken, he reach out to grab it and do so. As Zero and Len would make contact through a werid feeling started within him as if something was being sucked out of him as he was shaking Len's hand as if he was being drained in a way nd it felt horrible but he wondered how Len felt right now. But eventually ended and he broke contact with Len only to speak with a bit of a gasp in the beginning.

"What just happened?" He asked Len.

"That tickled." The Voice stated within Zero but also Len.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Like Teenagers Sneaking Their Curfew {Open to All} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Like Teenagers Sneaking Their Curfew {Open to All} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:25 pm

BLUE LEN

Len himself nodded to Des, smiling at him. "Yes, all help all and we all do good." He said kindly, taking note of what the vice-captain said about no smoking the house. Sounds good to me. He decided before turning back around to Zero, feeling their hands connect as he felt it, his eyes suddenly becoming very wide as he felt some strange place in his... he wanted to say soul being affected as it felt like he was extremely full, about to hurl and puke. However, he managed to steel himself, merely falling to his knees, very dizzy from whatever it was that had just happened. Something... Accepted the transfer...! But he's not... he's a human! Then... that ziamichi thing... did... what...? He tried to think, but he suddenly heard another voice... within his own mind.

What the...? He wanted to say out loud, but was unable to, as he began to feel his dizziness fade slightly, his mouth returning under his own control. "...Zero, I think you just infected me with your ziamichi thing. Is that even possible?" He asked, blinking, feeling that strange presence within him, unsure exactly what it was; however, it didn't feel very present, like a shadow of what it had been when it had formed out of Zero's body before.

"...It's getting late, though... We better start on our way back." Len said, blinking up at the soon-to-be nigh sky, waiting for Zero and Des to prepare themselves to go...

[/left]WILL HIS POTENTIAL CONTINUE TO UNLOCK?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Like Teenagers Sneaking Their Curfew {Open to All} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue66000/99999Like Teenagers Sneaking Their Curfew {Open to All} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (66000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:34 pm
Desalmado opted to use his mouth rather than his hands to open the flame, lighting the spliff up and throwing the lighter back to his friend. He took a deep puff, feeling that the world was beautiful as always. He smiled and nodded to Aramand, excited for his gifts. After all, he was always a good boy. Always. Because everything was good.

A home. Des was going to see a new home. Desalmado smiled his typical, overly excited grin, nodding furiously to Len and Zero. "Home! Home home home home home hooooooooome home!" The way he spoke, it was almost as if he didn't truly understand the concept of a home. A safe place. A place full of people who love you and you love them. A place to always return to. That time for Des passed by five centuries ago. There would be no home for Desalmado now. Perhaps, these folk could make a laughable facsimile of a home. Perhaps they could delude themselves into thinking that they could make a home for his arrancar, just as Des could delude himself so far and so greatly...

Desalmado smiled up at the two 'adults' with him now. Then, one of them changed their face as they shook hands. Said something about something happening. He looked around with his perquisa, confused. There was nothing different that he could sense. Then Len mentioned an infection with a ziamachi. Des grinned, practically leaping onto Zero with the spliff in his mouth. "Me too Me too! Too! Wanna try ziamachi-ing!" He didn't seem to pay any mind to the talk of it becoming dark. Desalmado doesn't sleep and he didn't care about the time. After all, there was still so much fun to be had.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Like Teenagers Sneaking Their Curfew {Open to All} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Like Teenagers Sneaking Their Curfew {Open to All} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:07 pm
Zero
Sound Master, Yayjuu
Quincy Ziamachi

Like Teenagers Sneaking Their Curfew {Open to All} - Page 3 C42aa8402e07b0_full

Zero gave a scared look as Len said that Key was now within him. it was very much possible to happen but he's always heard it happening to those that have demons within them not a Arrancar like Zero. But Zero's experssion turned serious as he straighted his thoughts out on what to say to Len about what had just happened. But before he was able to speak Des had latched onto him trying to become a ziamachi as well but there was some kind of connection between Len and himk that allowed the infection to happen.

"I don't think it's going work again so easily Des but good try at it. It is possible Len, but consider yourself lucky because you are the first that has ever been infected like this. But usually a infection is caused by a demonic spirit not hollow or arrancar,through I believe your abilities may of triggered it. Since your a ziamachi as you claim then I'm probably going to have to take you to base with me and make sure that The Voice doesn't try to take over you because he's quite a strong spirit. He was created orginally to make me obident by any means, but now his goal is to be released. Do you understand?" He told Len.

After that and Len answered he would speak again.

"After we get to your home I will explain more and tommorow I'll take you to the Yayjuu and then I still will have to stay with you to make sure that The Voice doesn't try anything funny." He said to Len and made sure to hold onto Des that was probably still attached.

"Now it's time to go back to your home." He told both of them.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Like Teenagers Sneaking Their Curfew {Open to All} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Like Teenagers Sneaking Their Curfew {Open to All} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:20 pm
Len blinked in shock, first at Des as he said he wanted to be a ziamichi. That.. wasn't... fun... at all... He thought to himself, still feeling a bit woozy from this extremely strange transfer. The second thing that shocked him, as well as worried him, was when Zero said that it was designed to make the person obedient. THAT CAN'T BE- However, when he heard its true goal was just to be released, Len let out an exasperated sigh, his arms at his sides as he realized that he should most likely not have a problem with it.

"...Alright. Follow M-Me... THE H-HELL?" He said out loud, blinking as an echo came over his words as he spoke them, closing his hand over his mouth, before blinking, moving it away, and turning around, before he began to walk off, his hair changing as he turned back into normal Len once more, his yellow-golden hair sticking out spectacularly as the bright blue returned to his eyes. Most... interesting.... He heard The Voice say within his own mind, as he blinked, unsure of how to react and just deciding to walk on, as he guided the two back to their new home, wondering what exactly he had just gotten himself into...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:55 am
When Desalmado was pushed away, being told that they wouldn't accept the idea of him becoming a ziamachi, he didn't appear to respond. In a manner of speaking, he already was a ziamachi. an arrancar as made of an uncountable number of other hollows. That's just what a ziamachi was, right? A person with a hollow in them? The arrancar child didn't think about it too much, merely amused by the ignorance of adults to think in such odd manners.

Yet still, he didn't show what frustration may have been there. He was incapable of it. Instead, he smiled and felt joy towards all things. Even this situation in which Len was being infected by some unknown creature, he only had a single-minded excitement at the prospect. Always the optimist, he had already forgotten the concept of him being unable to be infected. He did not believe in disappointment and so cast it from his life.

It was only when Len's hair color changed from blue to yellow that Desalmado got off Zero, leaping onto his shoulder happily and attempting to nibble his hair as he did habitually. It was one of those things that didn't fade from his time as a hollow, always testing if things were edible or not. Together, the trio went 'home'.

(OoC: Alright guys this about wraps it up, if you want to post any final things go ahread but I think this about closes the thread.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum