Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Meeting of Two Lovers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Meeting of Two Lovers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

The Meeting of Two Lovers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Meeting of Two Lovers

Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:15 pm
So, it finally began to take effect within his mind. The Chaos Energy was not that of a coincidence, her hair and eyes were not just a coincidence, nothing about this girl that seemed familiar to him was a "Normal" thing. "Now.. Then.. You do.. Anger me.. and all but.. what you speak of only.. makes sense, I guess. You are.. Very familiar, girl. Along with that, I feel as if we are.. connected, unified, combined, or even one. You have this.. Air, that feels like my own, or something similar to it." Azure moved forward, her tone did not phase him, on the contrary, it allowed him to express his own feelings. "Even if you are.. My brother's daughter, I still feel as if... We're a single being. You.. You just give me this feeling, girl. Do I know what that feeling is? Hell no, do I like it though? Yeah.. I do. Just... Don't go away, not yet. I won't let you go unknown, nor will I ever let.. "This" go." Azure shifted his figure once more, becoming his original self, his body nearly level with the girls. He moved his head downward, just alittle, nothing major. During this movement, his allowed his arms to move from her underarms to her hips, a tight grip now forming as he smiled. "Now, why are you here, Alice? I know you said you wished to be.. here but, weren't you afraid of what I thought.. About this.. rape?" His voice fell silent, his forehead placed against her own, eyes locked on eyes, lips quivering softly as their breath intermingled.

The Meeting of Two Lovers - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
The Meeting of Two Lovers - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:52 pm
Alice was shaking now. Dammit, she knew she'd done something bad : she should've stayed away from Azure for a couple years more at least, to let him impart the sense of responsibility that came with blood : protecting his niece. Because she was still a baby, it wasn't really needful. But it was too late : she was fighting a tide that wouldn't go down. She couldn't run, as her cheeks flushed at the close contact : her love was chocking her, and her panic was burying her all at once. It was almost like a sort of twisted as the girl was trembling from each touch he was giving her, feeling their breaths mix. Dammit, dammit, dammit. Her mind was going blank, as the demonic blood fluttered in her veins, pounding in her ears. With a hissed breath, Alice calmed her blood : letting the lust die in her veins, she instead took the arrogance, as the smirk crossed her lips again : she was sure he could see that much. ''And why would I be afraid of what you would think? I just wanted to avoid getting tangled in you again.'' she said, rather coldly. Even though her heart was crying out against it, even though her very soul was crying, even she understood that until she had a place in the world carved with her own hands, she was useless. She was weaker then anyone in this time, and she wouldn't let herself get in the way of Azure : she had done so once and killed him.

Even if she wanted to be with him, the girl understood better then anyone exactly why she couldn't. She heard the stories of his youth : even if she did let herself fall into him, it wouldn't help him in any manner. She wasn't the type of woman that he needed in his daily life to make him better. Oh, the girl knew that, but her heat was beating at the cages that her logic was putting, screaming. That's why she was crying. But she understood something else, as her finger slipped into her mouth, the underside of her tongue lapping at the digit, covering it in saliva. She was doing something special just for him, as she pulled out her finger, and before the rain washed it away, she stuck it in his mouth. ''Swallow it.'' she said softly. After all, that saliva contained all of her present feelings : and the moment he would swallow it, they would transfer to his body. Her sorrow, her sadness, her desire, her love, the torment that she was under with his very presence. Her heart was shaking and beating, as she waited to see what he would do with these feelings of hers.

She was definitely ignoring his words on purpose, if only to protect whatever she thought she had to protect.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Meeting of Two Lovers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Meeting of Two Lovers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:23 pm
Cold, uneventful words came from the girl's mouth. Anger, anger, anger. Kachunk.. Kachunk.. Kachunk.. The soothing sounds of train's filled the male's head now. Kachunk.. Kachunk.. Kachunk.. It flowed through, the anger being pushed out, a slight... Reproach, now filling it's place. Nothing seemed to be real, a slight.. Change in his voice and personality was very obvious, this scared him, and most likely her. He didn't care of what she spoke of, nothing here truly made him feel any remorse, want, need, feelings at all it seemed. He smiled, a lazy, 'high' smile came from the boy's face. A small giggle followed, now an uproar of laughter formed. She was cold, unwanting, disrespectful, this all flew through his mind as if it meant shit to him. It all came rushing back, the words she spoke, the feelings he had, all now convulsing in a singular spot within his mind. One.. Two.. Three.. Kachunk.. Kachunk.. Kachunk.. A quick movement allowed his body to react to the woman standing in front of him. As single hand raised from the boy's side, a now, forceful and angry Azure stared at her. The arm came downward, anger flowing through her body as the hand was laid upon Alice's face, nearly causing her head to rear backwards. Her face moved forward once more as he let his hand rest at his side once more.

A finger, a push, and a large amount of saliva now filled the male's mouth. He... He staggered backwards, his expression easily shown as surprised. He didn't expect her to do such a thing, let alone respond to the boy. He began to think, then--it hit him. Love, hate, want, lust, need, sadness, depression, exertion of sexual tension, so many feelings flooded his senses as he stared at the woman, his eyes growing larger and larger. Pain, all he could feel now was pain. Remorse for what he had done, and the actual pain the woman felt as of right now. He moved forward, this time not allowing her to escape. His hands now gripped her by the waist line, his forehead now placed on hers once more. "You.. God you make me angry." He began to kiss the girl passionately, with nothing but love acting behind it. He wouldn't let her escape, he wouldn't let her feel this way anymore, he just wanted her to be happy.. That's all..

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:03 pm
The slap went to her face, and the pain was sharp, distinct. But Alice still kept going, even surprised when he kissed her, her logic snapping into little pieces. And slowly, she just relaxed, before hiding her face in the crook of his neck, and clinging tightly to him, her frame shaking : but her voice was stifled. ''B-bastard.'' she managed to choke out, as she was crying still. ''Even though I told myself not to, I can't help it. You still reeled me in, line and sinker. I wish I could hate you for it sometimes.. but I can't.'' she said, hugging him without crushing him, although she doubted she could do that to this vibrant, young Azure. The one untouched by the virus : the virus that Alice was determined to crush. With a sudden breath, she pushed herself away from the male. Without determining where her impulse led her, the girl grabbed his hand, and ran into the rain. Not alone this time, not to run away, as a smile just suddenly bloomed on her lips, laughing flowing from her. The moment that he was weird before.. Alice put that out of her mind. After all, she would remember when it was improtant : right now she needed to just bind herself to him. Tighter and tighter. The chain began to form, wounding tightly around around her. That chain was her bond, and what it sealed was the past, the darkness that lay hidden in her heart. She wasn't even sure where she was going, as she saw a big tree : a tree she remembered climbing as a kid. Uncaring of the rain, the girl went straight for it.

''You see this tree? When I was a kid, I climbed it : and when I fell out, you caught me. Kabuto and Dad yelled at me for hours for trying to climb up a tree that big. You didn't yell at me : just hugged me and told me you were happy you got there in time.'' she said, telling him her memory, smiling fondly at the tree. Sure, it was smaller then she remembered, but it didn't matter. Alice was still content. She wasn't sure where to go from here, but the chastity mark on her thigh was burning. She wouldn't lose it : not yet of course. Only when the time was right.. only when it was perfectly right. Maybe she'd tell him why soon. But Alice was just a free spirit again, her anger, her torment, all of it vanishing as if it didn't exist.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:43 pm
Old Style Template

空色の
| |Azure Iramasha| |

The Meeting of Two Lovers - Page 2 AzureIramashaIconNumber1The Meeting of Two Lovers - Page 2 NewStyleIconThe Meeting of Two Lovers - Page 2 AzureIcon12

Do you truly think you can beat the Hybrid King?

| |Posting music of the Hybrid| |

LET'S GET THIS ROLLING

He... Azure was crying. Kachunk.. Kachunk.. Kachunk.. The male continued to shift as they kissed, his body burning with a.. Passion? He moved, her body separating itself from his own. She spoke, lips moving with great speed as she continued to talk and talk and talk. "Don't you understand? You're.. I don't know. You're just.. something odd in this god forsaken island. I have a connection of sorts with you. You move with me, most of the time. I see you constantly wondering around this area, yet, I've never confronted you. I.. Still don't understand any of this, so bear with m-" His voice was cut off by her own, a retelling of a story of her childhood. It seemed that... I was her.. Uncle? Odd, to have such feelings for his Niece like this, was it wrong?

She spoke of how he caught her, being there for her when no one else would be, only anger flowing from his brother's mouth at the time. He smiled, something like this was new to him. Family as of late meant nothing to him, sadly. The only person that showed an interest in the boy was Koichi, his own brother. Tears began to fill his eyes, a single movement with his feet sending his body next to Alice's. As he appeared beside her, he slid his arms between her own, gently carressing her stomach as he hugged her, placing his chin upon her head. "You know... I don't usually get this sort of treatment from family.. Let alone love from my own Niece..." He smiled once more, swaying with her body.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Photobucket
I thought I made it out whole
But I was just a broken nutcracker

Her fingers were curled around the male's hand, as she had heard what he said. But even though she heard, she understood. Somehow.. life was fucked up, but in the end, it didn't matter. Her regrets : everything seemed to vanish. The girl let her wet blue hair stick to her face, as she turned to the male, and laughed softly, smiling. ''Ah, I guess I got caught! Yeah.. I'm your neice. From another time : a future, if you will.'' she said, tilting her head at him, but smiling still. ''But.. I always loved you, since I was a little girl. Even with the dead end of that time.. I still loved you. Maybe that's what brought me here : because before.. the end, I thought of your face. I thought of the first time I could remember seeing it, when I was still a baby.'' she said, even as her own arms wrapped around him, welcoming his hug, and letting her shape embrace him. As if all her bad emotions had floated away, dropped and sunk into a hole. She just let herself hold him close to her, her love radiating around her. And she began to understand something : this was perhaps the start of a mark, maybe happiness instead of sadness. She just closed her eyes with a soft breath and smile. She.. was actually happy.

As if all of her bad emotions had drifted away.
Photobucket

Template Made by [THEFROST]
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:27 pm
Thread has Ended. Locked

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum