Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time to work - Closed - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Time to work - Closed - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Time to work - Closed - Page 3 Empty Re: Time to work - Closed

Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:21 pm
Shook his head, something was wrong with this, it just didnt smell right, he ran to catch up with Kaminara and took her hand before she went any further. "STOP!!" he said to the captain directly, the gruff word was clearly aimed not at Kaminari while guiding her behind him, placing his muscular form between Crow and Kaminara. "Things aren't adding up here, and we aren't going any further until you tell us EVERYTHING." He exclaimed, his hand wasn't on the hilt of his Zanpakutō, but it definately was close, he was trying to figure out what was setting off warning alarms with him. But he definately wasn't telling them something. "If not, we walk it's simple. And I promise that I will make a report to the Captain of the first...directly."

He was staring the captain down, probably not that smart, but he wasn't just going to or allow a division mate walk into a situation without knowing as much as possible. Either of them could be seriously injured, or captured and held by the rebels, seriously weakening the strength of the first Division. His eyes locked on the eyes of Jaedan, Jaedan unlike Kaminari, had already seen Shinji in a combat situation. So he would probably know that Shinji was strong and up to task in a fight.

"Make with the information or we are walking," He looked over his shoulder at Kaminari, hoping to god that she was going to back him on this one, but it was also clear he wasn't pulling rank on her, he was trying to get the information out of him.

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time to work - Closed - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Time to work - Closed - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:30 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari was slightly startled when she was suddenly grabbed and pulled back. Being placed behind Shinji, she only blinked a few times, a look of confusion and worry on her face as Shinji said that they would walk. She didn't think Shinji was one to 'question' a Captain, but obviously that was wrong. She glanced down to his hand, which was still on her wrist and then back up to Jaeden. Could he actually be trying to push them into something that they could get hurt on? She hadn't thought about if before. She had trusted him every since the first time they had met, but was that smart? Yeah he was Captain now, but obviously it wouldn't be the first time a Captain went against the Soul Society and betrayed them. She saw Shinji glance back towards her and said nothing. She stepped to the side only slightly, putting herself behind Shinji a bit more as if to say she was backing him. She wanted the same answers that Shinji wanted and if Jaeden refused to give them...

Would she actually walk...?

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Anonymous

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:27 am
Jaeden sighed, he'd not felt a threat towards him yet lucky for Shinji because they weren't alone and the Crow clan was quite protective of him, Jaeden didn't have any harm meant for them. They wanted to know what was going on and well they had all the right in the world, but that offer to not go along. Could he protect them through that, perhaps that was an answer to his previous problem.What did it matter if he died, Jaeden didn't truly care about his life he'd lived a long one and enjoyed it quite greatly.

"If didn't think that Central 46 would cause my family issues after I let you go on purpose I would just let it go and lie to you...Because truly someone so young shouldn't have to experience this truth of war and what they want..I was ordered to bring both of you with me...That's the case and point of the matter, they want a scape goat..Someone to send to die..I guess..or they want to test how I handle this situation..My orders are clear..Wipe out Zeraki District completely..But..I don't have that kind of heart and couldn't do that..If you feel that this isn't good enough that's fine..I don't blame you, being sent to die isn't something many are ready for..."

Jaeden's crimson orbs opened slowly, Kaminari knew Jaeden's life and much about him that Shinji didn't. Jaeden had been sent to die once, this was his second time and they were sending kids with him..

"I guess it's fate..the Head of the house always is sent to die..I've answered you..I am going to go..if you follow or not it's your choice..I don't know what to do in this situation till I see what it looks like..That's why I've not made a strategy yet, planning away from the field isn't wise..Need to see the enemy and formations before I decide on anything...As for going their to die...I've done it before..not like I am not resigned to this fate."

Jaeden said softly at the last part before closing his eyes and walking away, he'd spoke and left his part with him. Not one word spoken had been a lie, every single sentence down to the last had been true.
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time to work - Closed - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Time to work - Closed - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:59 am
He looks Back at Kaminari "Go get help, im about to do something stupid." He sighed. "Something very stupid." He sighed and moved after him, whispering to his sword words so quiet that neither Kaminari nor Jaeden would be able to hear "Ten-te ga watashi o mamoru" which would translate to Heavens Hand Protect Me. He moved after Jaedan, knowing that he was going to regret the upcoming actions.

The weapon on his hip seemed to increase in size, including the sheath that it was in, he knew that there was many others around that will probably react badly to this but he was left with little to no choice. This was an illegal order, plain and simply, and he had to do something to try to stop this Captain. If nothing else to save the lives of the innocents in that sector. He had awakened his shikai, tho he has not drawn it, there appeared to be no other effect to him or his sword beyond the increase in size.

He spoke an incantation that could not be quite heard properly, but the voice behind it was broken and regretful in sound. Shinji then generated crackling yellow energy rope within his/her hand(s) and releases towards Jaeden. The energy entangles itself around the opponents arms and body attempting to immobilize him. "I'm sorry Captain, I cannot allow you to do that, such an order has to be considered an illegal order by every definition of the word."

He lowered himself into a defensive position while his eyes danced around the forms of those around them, then something interesting occured....Shinji flares his spiritual pressure, incredibly, this flair up of his pressure is enough to match the spiritual pressure that is currently being produced by 'Captain' Jaeden. He hopped severly that this action would cause his men to think twice about coming at him.

"If you decide that you will continue on to destroy an entire section of that town.....I will have to stop you, not only is it not morally right, we are after 150 wrong doers.....there are more innocents then that out there, which would mean murder on your part and due to our planning in your office....it would rate, premeditated murder."

He now drew out his sword, the now three foot long bladed katana's point was pointed at the ground, passively for the moment, but ready to defend himself against the Captain and his men. "Do not make me have to stop you Captain."

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time to work - Closed - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Time to work - Closed - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:02 am

Kaminari gazed shifted into utter horror when Jaeden said that they were just being sent out like lambs to the slaughter. They were being sent out to die. She thought so highly of him before. She considered him a friend, someone she cared about. Was he really about to allow this to happen? Was he really going to lead her into a battle that she knew for a fact she could not and more than likely would not survive? His words, his speech, his actions told her that everything was true. He was knowingly and willingly going to take her and Shinji out there. He wasn't even going to warn them if Shinji had not gotten so suspicious. She didn't know what to do or how to react to him. She wanted nothing more than to scream without restraint. She wanted to hurt him so bad, yet she wanted to forgive him. She knew about his past, yes. She knew that he was used to such actions, but she thought after everything they had talked about previously that he would not every push someone into that same situation again.

Kaminari's eyes seemed to be shaking now. Her pupils having dilated at the utter betrayal she felt from his lies. She took a step back, the only thing keeping her from moving farther away being Shinji's hold on her wrist. She jerked it away, and then looked off. About at that moment, Shinji looked back to her and told her to run for help. Why? She soon found out. Without hesitation, Shinji drew his sword and activated his Shikai. Although she did not hear the release, just by the transformation of his sword, she could tell what had happened. Her eyes widened and she didn't know what to do. She wanted to help her friend and Captain Crow, but... Shinji... In this case he was the one that was right. He was her Third Seat and he was the one that would more than likely need the help. There were a lot of people surrounding them in which Kaminari didn't know whether she could fight or not.

Taking a deep breath, she did her best to calm her thoughts and focus. It almost seemed unreal, but the horror and sadness she once had darkening her features was gone. Nothing but a serious and determined girl now stand before them. Within one quick motion, she reached back behind her, grabbing onto the hilt of her Zanpakutō, and pulled out them both. The one in her left hand being a short sword, the other being a regular katana, she separated her feet as if she was ready to fight as well. She was not going to allow this. It was unacceptable. She kept her eyes looking forward, focusing on the two of them. "I... will not... allow this." She said to them with a blank face as she readied herself for battle, keeping her mind on those around, as well as the Captain and her Third Seat.

Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time to work - Closed - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Time to work - Closed - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:44 am
Akisame|秋雨
0-3-

[font=Palatino Linotype]
You don't need the banal words. You don't need to get so warm. You don't need reason. Why you do exist, after all both love and hate, desire are made up we live a fake life. I care for nothing more than simply make others suffer. When I count the lives that I have picked and killed. I do not shake at all. My mind stays as “zero”. Name your poison: Grief? Pain? I can't get enough! More misery, more fear! is the kind of person I am, I don’t care for good and evil, I simply want to cause suffering for no reason other than boredom. All for me, the screams of your pain. All for me, your death will be the prize. Now come to me be the lucky one that crosses my path today. In that fake city made from a mind of the so called strongest, I do not care for power nor money, I simply want to make you all suffer before death just because I can do so. Now come meet me in this new playground of death.

This person what was he, he had no hint of life in him, no normal movement, only the smell of blood and death. A tall, tanned, muscular man that towered almost over everyone, wearing a white hood and a black mask, with his eyes being the only visible part of his face. Underneath, his mouth was stitched together at the edges and he has long dark brown hair. His eyes have an unusual colouring: green irides, no pupils and red sclera. His clothing included an black with red cloak, and the forehead protector of his own symbol and calling card. His entire body was covered with various stitches and predominantly appeared to be sewn together. This was a result of the unique technique that he possessed. This man had the feeling of death, to kill anything that enters his “Web” like a spider readying to strike a target, but his walking, was very unnerving to everyone around him. These people from the Zariki district started to turn around feeling a strong level of power, power that makes one skin crawl in fear, the sense of dread, the feeling of death itself everywhere. This man looked around people “fighting” he didn’t care, nor did he had to care. He had orders to follow up if the former had fail at peace.

It started just after getting home with his fight with the doctor. The very battle that has scarred the world of living into a near dead zone once more, he was ordered by the Elders to wipe out the area if the original person had failed to settle them, or kill them. It seems that person wasn’t here, nor has the mission had started but to Akisame uncaring nature this mission had failed. By his logic, the orders can be carried out. The people in the district started to wonder what the hell this man was doing here, they started to pick a fight. But before they could move, threads appeared from this man body, stabbing many people all around this man of dread, all the threads right in the hearts of these men ripping out there beating hearts, then dragging their hearts back to his body, taking them in. The earth around cracking, trees appearing all around the Zariki area, no more than a few seconds and the trees filled the areas. Fruit started to appear on every tree he made. Then the people in the area started to fun, how fun, they are in his web, and more threads appeared killing even more people, before he stopped.

Then as chaos energy moved around him, twisting and turning as he warped away. Appearing inside the captain of the 8th squad barracks, appearing before a “fight”. It seems as if the captain, was having some troubles maybe this is why he wasn’t able to do his mission, looking over the area. It seems by power levels, the man with his shikai out is a 3rd seat, the female seemed to be trying to stop them, and the person that could be 3rd seat is attacking the captain, it seems a simple manner to just inform that the captain job was now soon to be finished. Not like he cares. He moved only slightly his arm now outstretched, his distance was no more than 45 feet from them all. “we are after 150 wrongdoers.....there are more innocents than that out there, which would mean murder on your part and due to our planning in your office....it would rate, premeditated murder." He only heard this part when he entered, Akisame let out a small laugh. These people are complete fools, and how uncaring this man can be. He just did that small laugh, just as the fruit from the trees all over the area in the Zaraiki district blew up, its overwhelming power leveling the whole rebel fraction and much more leaving a large crater in its wake, the blast can be seen from looking outside this far out, just thick black smoke left. If one was to go there they would find nothing but a creator and ashes.
Spoiler:

[size=16][b][font=Palatino Linotype]
“War. War never changes. Since the dawn of humankind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage. After an millennia of armed conflict, the destructive nature of us could sustain itself no longer. The world was plunged into an abyss of fire and souls. But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the world. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue to another bloody chapter of history. So this premeditated murder is nothing more than bittersweet second.”

[size=14][b][font=Palatino Linotype]
Akisame said with the most uncaring tone possible, but at the same time threads launched out of his arm, towards the possible third seat. The threads instead of being used to kill are aimed to bind this man, the threads themselves are moving at a rate of 57 miles per second, giving only a window of 0.57 seconds of reaction time to dodge or react, when they would bind the man's sword arm and hold him down with enough force to tear his arm off he tries to break out, if he is caught, if he wasn’t caught, then the threads would go into the ground and then redirect themselves back towards the man till he is caught or out of his range of capture, which is currently is the whole offence, he wasn't aiming for a kill, just a simple trying to stop someone from attacking the captain, if he exist the office, the threads shall stop and return to the man.

[b]
“The Deed has been done, the job finished, and this war went out with a whimper. My Order was simply finishing a job that needed to be done, and I came here to inform the original player, to inform him his role was no longer needed.”

[left][size=14]
What this man speaks is the truth, his role was to finish, but he appeared before he was needed, since even by that logic the mission had failed, and he cared little for the details, the only thing that mattered now was just telling the captain his role was finished, and no longer needed. His job while horrible, he shall never count the numbers he had killed always “staying” at zero. He realized he did not mention his name, it did not matter, after all, names and ranks for wars don’t matter.

Last edited by Raiki on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Time to work - Closed - Page 3 XmGUKMS
Anonymous

Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:11 am
Sadly for all those in a general area, Jaeden had made a choice as Haniwa was shot at him the rope wasn't hitting him he side stepped the attack hearing the crackling and instinctively knowing that Kidō well enough to know what it was. Jaeden's eyes of red opened as his spirit energy shot through the roof, sending small electrical discharge through the air. This was a warning as the clouds had begun to blacken at his power. Touching his Zanpakutō he got ready to disarm them both, unaware of Kaminari's role in this. If any other Kidō were shot him he'd simply put them down in a means suitable to the Kidō.

Jaeden's eyes narrowed slightly as he watched the appearance of the alternate player. Clenching a fist, that stupid kid hadn't thought about this at all. The reason Jaeden took the job was he could destroy it but also get what innocent people were there out. But Shinji had decided to make this harder then anticipated and had just now cost every innocent life in that place there lives. Had this district not happened Jaeden may of been able to save a couple. But this had taken place and it appeared no end was in sight.

Jaeden's hand touched his Zanpakutō a he had a monstrous amount of spirit energy. Though close could easily of gotten hit by the lighting dancing around, causing small amounts of damage. Jaeden's body was like a walking lighting bolt and it seemed to just get stronger as he got ready to pick up Seiryu from his belt.

He stopped his hand, if the man could do that he needed to think about his Division and the role now of, first thing was first despite having a complete desire to fight now that those innocents were taken and had no chance. He had to thank this man and swallow what pride he had. This wasn't a matter of anything more than two professionals. Jaeden had made his remark they weren't ready for the darker side of this world. If they thought this had been an evil tasking.

Squad 2 got missions like this one constantly, Crows, lived this life constantly. "Thank you, I was otherwise detained or the task would of been completed as requested." Nothing came to ind, no emotion or true show of his self. Jaeden's squad was watching at the Division. They were after all just outside of his office, this man had come in. Jaeden had made a decent choice dropping his restraint's on his reiatsu. However deciding to let his power go and raise it slightly.

Jaeden had let it drop to a regular rate of power without much effort. Deciding to restrain it once again, he didn't much care about all these issues. It was on Shinji who'd done this task as Jaeden sighed and decided to pass a lesson on to this third seat.

"We had a chance to save those innocent lives before finishing the wickedness off of that district..If we didn't do it, this person was going to come in and do it..The job was to be finished and children and others confined could of been offered a small saving, my orders gave me time to do so that's why I brought you..To save those people..However..now that and their dreams are gone..More baggage."

Jaeden's statement pry only meant something to Kaminari, he'd been taking these two in not to die. But to save those couple innocent people, truthfully innocence wasn't in Zaraki only pain and bloodshed neither of them had seen that place. So their nature prevented them from truly saving lives, which this wasn't going well enough as it stood. Jaeden was not happy about this situation but who could blame him. he'd just spent his time dealing with a third seat from the first Division

Kaminari appeared to be standing in but he would allow her to explain her intent. Jaeden wasn't allowed to tell them here the full details and if he had they would of died for it. It wasn't meant for their ears, Jaeden wanted them to disobey or tell them once they arrived get everyone out you can. You have such a time limit to do it before I release my bankai and end it all. Truthfully his shikai could of pry done it But that was gone as was any hope of a future.

This monster of a man had begun to see to the restraining of the man who'd cost those people what life they had and Jaeden couldn't and wouldn't stop him. Because it would of only caused problems here in his Division, Zaraki truly was the Sodom and Gomorrah of the Soul Society. And it seemed the Gods of death finally needed to pass judgment on this place. But the outside other had done it and he'd done it very easily. Numbers are simply zero to this man, is what Jaeden had been warned of. He wanted so to prevent his use and failed utterly at it.

Storms would dance on this horizon soon.
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:42 am
Spat on the ground at the feet of the captain, and when he touches his Zanpakutō and creates an incredible amount of spiritual energy something interesting happened. Around Shinji, the spiritual pressure rose, and kept rising and strengthening, until Shinji's spiritual energy matched Jaedens. He raised his hands and spoke in quick words, as this person appeared and attacked, He was just barely able to shunpo back towards Kaminari, but disappearing again, he was aware of the threads now.

"Rue the thoughts of fools, as history only repeats itself." He snarled. "If you think doing that stops a war, you are fools. This will only begin one." He snarled "And I will make sure that every person in the Gotei know these DISHONORABLE actions by the both of you. The blood is on your hands. And whoever this fool is." He thumbed back at the newcommer."

"Lets leave these fools to continue their murderous plans." he spoke to her. "Its time to speak to Kenpachi. Like i was going to already, I sent him a message before coming to the captains office he knows I am here." It was a bluff, hoping they would believe that kenpachi would come after him if something happened to him and Kaminari.

He grabbed Kaminari and pulled her up off her feet and Shunpoed out of there with her they had both raised weapons against a captain, this is probably not going to go well.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:37 am

Kaminari's eyes widened and her heart seemed to skip a beat when an extremely loud explosion was heard, coming from the direction of the Zaraki District. Looking around, she could see a large dust of cloud, shooting up and outwards, the power coming from it being enormous. At this point, she was standing pretty much right behind Shinji, but she stepped off to the side to see what exactly had happened. She stared at the cloud of smoke in the sky with wide eyes, praying that it was not what she thought it was. Lowering her guard completely, she looked to Captain Crow for some sort of confirmation, and unfortunately got one she didn't want.

A new being decided to make himself known to the three. Although she had heard his small laugh, she did not turn to it, shrugging it off as if it were nothing. Now, turning to this man, she kept her widened eyes on him. A sudden sense of dread washed over her very being just at the sight of him, and his enormous spiritual pressure wasn't going to help the situation none either. Upon hearing the words this stranger spoke, she only had her suspicions of him confirmed. His view seemed so demented and dark. She didn't know how any one being could think so negatively about the world. Even in some ways his words were actually true, she herself preferred trying to crate a more positive thinking process.

This man, this strange and very evil sounding man, he shot out something rather quickly towards Shinji, but it seems Shinji had dodged these almost accidentally by Shunpo'ing back towards her own form. Her eyes widened in shock as he so easily yelled at the Captain and a man that had skill obviously much more powerful than both of them. Even if Shinji had the ability to raise his own spiritual pressure, she figured he was smart enough to sense that they were way out of their league.

Kaminari turned her attention to Shinji as he told her to go with him. She didn't get any chance to think or even respond to him, because he had pulled her off of her own feet. Shocked by his actions, she went to reach out for Captain Crow, but her own reaction time was late and Shinji had run her out of there, or at least had attempted to. She had no clue what Captain Crow's actions, nor the actions of the stranger were going to be now. She truly just hoped that the two of them weren't going to end up dead in the process. "Shinji... You're insane." was all she could say after everything that had happened. She didn't really fight his grip on her, although she can't say she wanted to follow him either. At this point, she didn't know what to do or how to react. The only thing she knew, was the fact that their power could squash her own without a second thought.

Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time to work - Closed - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Time to work - Closed - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:48 pm
Akisame|秋雨
0-3-

How philosophically to make sense of uneed war? At the superficial glance, war is a moving about and clash of material masses, physical violence, killing, maiming, the working of monstrous mechanical weapons. It would seem, that war is an exceptional submersion into matter and has no sort of relation to spirit. People of spirit sometimes readily avert their attention from war, as from something materially external, as a remote evil, bound up with force, from which one can and ought to withdraw into the higher spheres of spiritual life. War is a game. It proves that the worst loss. Is a loss that was gained by a win. The blood is shed. The death is had. Utter depression. War happens over and over. It never stops. Peace is an illusion. War is greedy, war has envy, shows wraith, enjoys gluttony, gains luster, provokes Pride, and is made by Sloth, Sins of 7 is what war represents. And what war is Represented by, Honesty is engulfed by deaf ears. Unfeeling hearts, and blind eyes. War is words without meaning. War is caused by love, but war is continued by hate. War isn't good or evil. But a star that has reached its limits. War doesn't care what, who, or where. War is everything, Power, strength, ability. War runs the world, Yet war, Is simple, but it repeats itself. War is repetitive. What is war but a game, meant for those with who can play.

The fool who dodge Akisame threads, might of made himself a target now, it seems while Akisame was busy setting the place to blow in one of the four Zaraki areas. After All the Rukon District is divided into 320 districts (80 in North Rukongai, 80 in West Rukongai, etc.), each numbered in descending order on how far they are from the center; this results in the higher-numbered (and farther) districts decaying into slums. Thus, while District 1 is peaceful and lawful, much like the antiseptic lifestyle of early-Edo Era Kyoto, District 80 is a hardscrabble, violent, crime-infested area that more depicts Heian era Kyoto. The duties of the Gotei 13 Divisions include defending allocated districts of Rukongai. The living standards in Rukongai decline sharply beyond the fiftieth district, with an increase in people wearing rags and no footwear. According to statistics from the last 550 years, nobody is wearing sandals after the 59th districts. North Rukongai which we call the Zaraki area, only has a crater where the rebel faction existed, with that place gone only three more “zaraki” like areas remain, east, west and south. Akisame came to tell the Captain that his role is done, however the captain should know he has orders to deal with all the remaining threats, as Akisame has orders to wait in between each “massacre” at least a few hours. But this person who Akisame must at least think is 3rd seat given his rank is visible,

Akisame laughed that the man words, he thinks the gotei would think these actions dishonorable, Does this man know that the Gotei when in endangered, the Shinigami can request permission to kill citizens in Rukongai in order to restore the balance of souls between the two worlds. So these dishonorable “deaths” were nothing but a small price to pay, their souls were sent into the cycle of life and death, they would be reborn as humans, such is a fate of a soul if it dies again then it shall become a soul, and repeat in a endless cycle to keep balance. Akisame just looked and gave small chuckles at this man, so young and foolish to think the world is so simple, war never changes. How gublie does this man think Akisame is, speaking to Kenpachi? such nonsense. Akisame habit is to note every detail oriented when it comes to fighting. He notices his opponent's mannerisms and discerns with ease the reasons behind those actions and the weaknesses and strengths of his opponents. While this wasn’t a fight, it was such a easy bluff to figure out, after all why would Kenpachi care for a place that he left to seek better fights. And this man believes such a lie can fool others, while he did match the power of the captain, but not Akisame himself, such a poor taste in picking people, this man is to focus on a naive little idea that everyone can be saved. That fool then grabbed the female, and flash stepped away, so slow, Akisame notice his direction easily. He stared at the captain, with no change in voice, emotion, as if no real sense of self. Akisame words only give warning, and dread that he shall do this again and again as needed. But his voice also carried the weight of the last of the orders to the captain.

“Before going after that fool, you have three more rebels fractions to deal with. I have orders to wait a few hours, before dealing with them myself regardless if any of your men are still there or not. I shall give you at least five to eight hours to deal with each one differently, enough time to gather men, and talk things out, even settle fights. However like me, you must inform me, personally, no messager, no demon arts, but in person. Now I shall excuse myself, to block off, this fool path.”

Again this man seemed to twist himself in a flick of energy. This move known as Chaos warp, his technique is activated it allows the user to teleport from short range distances at first, then when they become more master this move more they able to use to technique to teleport from long range distances along with being able to warp anywhere as long they can sense someone's spiritual pressure or reiatsu, which Akisame can sense easily, his body seems to be like a rag doll as he appeared before them, well way ahead of them, given the hallway design of the buildings making it difficult to move around, even with flash steps. Then Akisame with unnerving amount of ease, with a move that normally takes a lot of concentration. It creates an invisible web of chaos energy. When an opponent is trapped in this web their speed is drastically decreased as well as slowly decreasing the amount of reiatsu the opponent has. It was spread all over in front of the 3rd seat. given that he be running in a straight line, he would normally be caught, knowing that windows exist in this buildings as well, had something in mind for every single window as well, used chaos warp once more, not on himself, but with the move he just performed which is known as chaos warp, which should as stated capture and disable the 3rd seat from moving, given this move is one of the most basic moves Akisame knows it cost little to none, hard to see, and perfect for stopping people. If if somehow got past all that, there was an even nastier surprise, the area outside, was also filled with thousand of “birds” another simple move known as Chaos Flurry. The user summons chaos energy and molds them into bird like forms. These birds can be sent to attack the enemy with amazing speed. Their power is low but the speed in which they attack is blinding. However with so many birds, the attack power of this move was weak, enough to again stun, and given this man speed, would be able to dodge some, but in between each bird was a chaos web, once again showing how easy it is for Akisame to create these non fatal moves. He aiming to stop the third seat, given he wasn’t following normal reason, and is in his own world, Akisame had to stop him as well, given his orders was to inform everyone involved and this guy, is now involved.

“Now, now, leaving as soon as your bluff was made, how clever, would've been smarter to use Kyokkō. So we wouldn't been able to track, however, if you used that, than the captain would easily find her. Now take a seat, and talk, you leave without hearing the sides of others, thinking us as mindless killing machines.... Well you're right about me, I enjoy to kill, but orders are orders, as maggot such as yourself, should listen to words of others before judging, after all if you didn’t stall the captain for so long, I wouldn't have needed to appear. You pulled the trigger, so the blood is on your hands”

Time to work - Closed - Page 3 XmGUKMS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum