Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Time to work - Closed - Page 4 Empty Re: Time to work - Closed

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:47 am
Jaeden gave nod of acknowledging to the male the boy had pry just made a poor mistake in running. Jaeden could of caught him for his Shunpo wasn't so great truthfully but Jaeden couldn't waste anymore time on this, he needed to diffuse the situations now and he wanted to help Kami but he suspected that this man wouldn't harm the girl so long as she did nothing really to offend him. He wished it hadn't come to this, but it was on him now to go district for District of the Zaraki and take out the rebels only. He slowly pulled out his katana and walked away before using a shunpo and vanishing. This chained into several more before he arrived to his destination.

Jaeden didn't speak much as his eyes remained closed, before opening them to see what was going on. Walking and slicing down the people who would charge him as though simple babies. And the thought sickened Jaeden, most the innocent people were fleeing the scene . He could detect some of the none combatants fleeing. He had a simple means to show this man he was done and well here it came.

Jaeden pointed his Zanpakutō upwards as he arrived at the first mission. He'd spare the lives of those outside of this area. Lighting and thunder boomed in the distances as storms began to rage striking several places in one location. A powerful reiatsu could be felt even to the Soul Society's walls as Jaeden had dropped his restraint's once more. Dropping them down as he began to let his reiatsu increase. Causing those few charging to get a shocking experience, it wouldn't take him long to put down these rebel
Surging Dragon was sadly his choice, what seemed like an instant a large collection of lighting came down and filled the entire base of the rebels.

The Lighting seemed almost alive as it struck and rained down, the bolts of lighting visible for miles now. Jaeden wasn't quite as powerful as the other male, his crimson eyes weren't cold yet anyways, he'd destroyed one base not the district at the very least. He was only in this for the bases, those were his exact orders to destroy the rebels without mercy. The other people he could let go if he so chose and he chose that. Well the first of the 3 fell easily. Jaeden didn't require men for such a small task. But he wondered how things went on the other end.
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time to work - Closed - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100Time to work - Closed - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:20 am
Once he was out of sight for a moment he stopped the shunpo, and set Kaminari down, she hadn't attacked the captain and an argument could be made that she had drawn at a reaction to him drawing. He whispered "Stay safe." he Said and moved away from her when he heard the other mans voice and he shunpoed down the hall. But he didnt make a turn that he expected.

But when this strange guy appears in front of him he stopped changed direction and ran straight at a wall, avoiding the area between them, hopefully avoiding any incoming attacks. In midmovement his body suddenly took on a misty texture as he suddenly ran straight through the wall itself as if it wasn't there. His ghost form ability he found could be quite useful to get himself out of tight situations, this was one of those situations. The birds if they saw him and attacked they would find their speed attacks would be useless as they would fly straight through him, he was completely intangible, like he was a spirit.

But on his way out, something snagged his feet and slowed him down but it didnt have a complete hold on him, he continued straight through the wall only to find a flock of birds diving on him. He snarled and used a combination of sword swings, and shunpoing to slowly avoid most of them, getting tagged hard in the shoulder by one or two but still avoiding to get more tangled, he shunpoed again into another building avoiding more birds. And would keep going until he found....somewhere to go.

He wasn't quite sure where he would go from here, but he had to go find help, he couldn't trust what either of those men were saying. One was no different then a dishonor assassin, the other was a captain that had done nothing but lie and mislead them and tried to apparently lead the two of them to their death, but who would help him, and maybe he could get his hands on a Gigai and escape to the living realm....maybe

[exiting thread]

Last edited by Inuko_Shiki on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time to work - Closed - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Time to work - Closed - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:33 am

"There is no point in having power..."

At this point, Kaminari had no clue what to do. She was set down on a rooftop and told to stay safe by Shinji. In truth, she was angry at him and blamed him for the deaths of all of those people. His not trusting Captain Crow had lead to that incident, and even for a single moment, had her doubt him as well. She was ashamed. She was disappointed, and she was angry at him and herself. Standing up on her own two feet, she watched as Shinji disappeared. She didn't take another moment to think and turned her way back towards where she had been taken from. Darting across the rooftops, she soon arrived once again at the Squad Eight barracks.

Kaminari looked around to see whether Captain Crow was still there, but obviously he was not. Sighing, she walked down the hallways until she made it to his office, where they had first begun this little journey of theirs. She knocked, soon to find that no one was in there, and stepped inside anyway. Walking over to the wall, she sat down on the floor and waited. She assumed she would need to explain herself to Captain Crow, and would rather do it sooner than later, so the moment he returned, she would explain things to him. She only hoped that he didn't think she had actually gone against the Soul Society.

As she sat there, she obviously had a bit of time to think on the situation with everyone. First thing that came to mind was Shinji. He would be marked as a traitor now. Those within the Gotei 13 will now think he has turned against them, but still, she did not know what exactly was going through his mind. Was he has crazy as he was acting today? Second, Akisame. That man was so frightening. How someone like that could exist in the first place was beyond her. His appearance, his speech, his spiritual pressure, speed, and his power. All things that she dreaded, feared. She was definitely the weakest of all three, especially him. And then Jaeden Crow. She had met him before, in Rukongai. He was nice then and the two of them seemed to bond. She listened to his stories, and they were able to relate to one another, but what he did today... she didn't understand.

Then she remembered something. That day... The day they met. He told her something personal. He told her something that normally a person would not tell another the first time they spoke, but what was it? It was about his past, his childhood. She remembered mention of a war and his friend. His friend had gotten killed in the end... anyway... "Oh god..." her eyes suddenly widened when she remembered what exactly had happened. She remembered what he had told her that day. Jumping to her feet, she turned towards the exit and began hurrying her way out...

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Song: Wanders
Artist: Bleach OST

Things had gone somewhat according to plan, he'd pry only managed a handful one settlement was down. It was about time to do the rest and Jaeden felt he could move quick enough to mobilize his Division before the following one was ready, but something had to be done first. A traitor was among them and the Soul Society needed to be put on full alert. That man had disregarded an order and people had died because of it. That was simply unacceptable, Jaeden had done his best as a Captain. But some orders simply not able to be passed on from a Captain to someone of lower rank. Jaeden knew this but was surprised that Shinji didn't.

With little pleasure he performed the Kidō as he arrived back at his Division, doing it atop the roof. Tenteikura was the correct name for it, performing this Kidō let him speak to the entire Soul Society. As he began to speak it sounded as though the message had come loud and clear.

"This is Jaeden Crow of the 8th Division, I am doing this to inform you of a traitor in the midst of our fair Society. Today many of the have died because he failed to accept orders as they were. He attacked a Captain, abducted a female officer and jeopardized lives of the people we swore to protect. His name is Shinji Takashi. he is the 3rd seat of Squad 1. His attack has cost several people their lives, I will do my best to amend the damages now..Do not let him escape the justice that those innocent people deserve."

A bit dramatic, but that was about how things were Jaeden finished his message using a shunpo he appeared at the front door pushing it inwards as he glanced at Kaminari now. He sighed and shook his head, Shini had been a costly choice on his part.

"I Suppose you've caught on by now at the expression on your face..so I may be able to give more details."

Template By: [THEFROST]

DO NOT REMOVE
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time to work - Closed - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Time to work - Closed - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:48 am

As Kaminari's hand reached out towards the handle of the door, suddenly she heard Captain Crow's voice, no different as if he was talking straight to her. She immediately knew what Kidō he was using and sort of froze in place to listen to it. His words were harsh, dramatic, but they were also completely true. Shinji picked her off of her own two feet without her consent and ran off with her. She only wished that it hadn't come to this. It's not like he had hurt her. His intentions were to get her to safety, and he proved that when he set her down and told her to stay safe. His actions were wrong and she believed that he had more than likely overreacted to what Captain Crow had said. That was obvious to Kaminari, but there were always much different and more legal ways to go about something like this. Attacking a Captain was not smart. If anything, Kaminari learned to not question orders and to just do as she was told.

The message ended and she once again went to walk out, but was stopped when Captain Crow showed up and opened the door. She looked up to him. It was obvious that she was extremely confused by everything that had been going on. She didn't know how to react to this. She wanted to help Shinji. She wanted to help Jaeden. In truth, she really just wanted to go home and leave this day behind. Stepping backwards to allow the Captain through, she moved off to the side and nodded to his statement. Kaminari wasn't sure whether she wanted to know more of the details or not. If she was forced to, then fine. If she had the choice, she would prefer not to die because of information that someone did not have to tell her. Her mind was obviously flooded with many, many thoughts, but there were a few that she felt she must get out....

"You lied..." She lowered her head to the floor, her bangs causing a shadow to darken the area over her eyes. She brought her arms up, looking as if she was hugging herself. "You lied to me... First you say that you need help on the mission, yet you had the power to do it on your own. Then you say we are just supposed to stop an uprising in the Zaraki District, yet you had orders to kill. Then... after all of that, you tell Shinji and I... that we were being sent there to die." By this time she was trembling, not of fear, but of anger. She wanted so badly to shout at him, but she knew the consequences that would probably bring. "I thought... that you were my friend. Obviously... I was wrong, because friends do NOT ever... bring another friend into a battle to get them killed... Captain Crow." When she said his name, it was whispered within a hiss, anger leaking from the very essence of her tone. Saying his name in such a tone, in this manner, she was trying to make it abundantly clear that she no longer trusted him, nor did she consider him a friend.

Whether this information was true or not, whether he was truly taking her out there to die, those were the words he had left her on. Those were the words that Shinji last heard before he attempted to detain Captain Crow and the strange man showed up. They were just 'scape goats'. Those were the words that echoed in her mind. After that, how could she trust him? She didn't know what words would be the truth anymore. Or what words would be a trap. Apparently it didn't matter anyway. She would have to follow orders and do as she was told. She wasn't one to go against Gotei 13. She loved and believed in them too much.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:59 am

Jaeden's face was simply hidden by hair, a couple of Division people walked out Jaeden moved his hand slowly in a clockwise motion as though doing nothing really, he was setting up a personal thing of his. Making sure his clan was aware to make sure those trying to listen were otherwise busy. Jaeden sat his desk, this whole orders thing was something he wasn't used to in the slightest. This was not simply orders, peoples lives were not some game that you played with and he would let his voice echo for this. The threat that had been put on his shoulders didn't involve him, because they knew if they fired a shot Jaeden would slaughter them. And well they fired one and Jaeden was certainly going to make them pay. They were simply going to be cannon fodder and that was how this world would turn now. Jaeden listened letting Kaminari vent her rage as he sighed as though he'd been on something he didn't want to.

"I was given orders no matter what the circumstances to not tell your or Shinji the operation, they wanted to evaluate the performance of you both and gather if you were suited personality wise for your positions, I was given to choice of words. The last one was my little attempt to reach you because we are friends and I felt no one's lives should be used this way. I was following orders, did I like them no. But I wasn't given to many choices, it was either me or another Captain do this. So I picked the task I'd been given with subjugating the Zaraki Rebels as the testing grounds. As you must understand, these people don't seem to get that even if a person becomes a seated officer they don't deserve these sort of tests. "

Jaeden had done this because he was Kaminari's friend, because had another Captain taken this both Kaminari and Shinji would of been dead. Jaeden wasn't so obliged to kill for one misconduct, but had orders to watch their performance. And well now they could begin the true operation's. Kaminari had obviously passed the test, he could say without to much effort Kami was the superior of the two due to her personality and skill to trust in others, it's true that Captains had once upon a time betrayed this post. But it was good to have faith and she'd shown that.

"The details of the mission were classified, but I suppose since you cleared the test they wanted me to give you I can let you in on them now. Basically I am to eliminate the enemies from the Four District's of Zaraki alone, however they do wish to get the people out of their in one piece so you and Shinji would of been given the details on site. I was ordered to wait till than and provide the requested answers to you both. Again I am sorry for lying Kaminari, but orders were orders and I thought it best for me to be the one to protect you..For failure would of ended like Shinji but with death..I can stay my hand..for I wished no harm for either..one of you..As stated previously..I only mentioned the being sent to die hoping to jar your memory..Sorry"

Well private time was up as Jaeden looked off his men were leaving the area, giving him a nod it seemed it was back to the normal again. He'd acted the way he planned and done as he saw fit with his free time their, one place was down.

DO NOT REMOVE
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:51 am

Kaminari lowered her head slightly as he explained everything to her. She understood what was going on somewhat, but still felt betrayed by both him and Shinji. This test pushed a friend of hers over the edge, and he is now considered a traitor. From her perspective, Shinji had every right to ask those questions. It may have hindered a mission, and yes it got a large amount of people killed, but to be lied to from the beginning wasn't fair to either of them. Knowingly putting them into a situation like that, it just wasn't fair. Kaminari didn't know what she could say anymore. She only stayed silent, listening to the rest of what Jaeden was saying to her. She didn't even notice the people he was looking to that were leaving the area. Currently, Kaminari was lost in her own thoughts, wondering where exactly Shinji would go after this. Would he be killed?

Kaminari sighed and shook her head, raising her gaze to once again look to Captain Crow. She stayed quiet for a moment and then glanced towards the door, "I no longer believe that there is any point of me being here, Captain Crow... If I am needed, I guess... you can contact me again, but after today... I don't think that should be any time soon. I need to sort through my own thoughts first." Looking back to him, she bowed out of respect and turned towards the door, walking away from him. "Good luck with your mission, Captain Crow. Since my original participation in this mission was one hundred percent voluntary and there has not been any formal notification of that changing, I decline your request and will no longer be participating, until told otherwise. Have a nice day, Captain." With those words, she stepped out of the office and closed the door behind her. She went to walk off silently, in an attempt to leave the area and head back home.

Anonymous

Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:49 am

Jaeden had done what he felt was right perhaps this changed her fate in this world. But he didn't lik the feeling he felt, he didn't expect forgiveness and perhaps that was just as well. As this went to pass Jaeden did go and finish the task, some rumors stated he was wounded during combat and returned home for medical attention refusing the 4th Division's aid or to allow members of them to touch him. Giving a formal apology to each later, that he'd seen somethings that day. Letting his emotions get the clear better of him. This tale was over and done with. Jaeden had a tough choice ahead of him. He begun to wonder why they acted this way to begin with. The Soul Society hadn't done anything exactly like they should of, this caused disloyalty no matter the circumstances. Letters were sent to Kamiarni to inform her of the situation further, that given what happened before with Captain Aizen they wanted to be careful. Though truthfully speaking such things remained as such.

Jaeden's wiping out of the last two hadn't been so neat as the first one. He'd allowed a bit of his frustration to get the better of him, so he'd pretty much destroyed them in a way to define what he felt at the moment. Before he could return home, Jaeden simply returned to the other man informing him now as he'd finished. Jaeden had a couple marks across his face and some blood dripped down his sword, fires raged in both districts. His task was complete, nothing was left.

"They are gone, as agreed upon previously I simply came to inform you of the task being completed, forgive the rudeness that the members of the gotei 13 have
shown you today."

His next shunpo took him to his office, he filed the report dripping blood on the floor for a moment. Several of his Division members had asked him to go to Squad 4 for help and he shook his head speaking calmly.

"For this moment, I don't trust this place as much as I used too. I'll bleed till I return home if it's just the same to you." Jaeden responded to the none seated members as he walked out the door, using a shunpo he vanished back home, back to the Rukongai district to rest. A couple of his squad members were upset by this also, the 8th Division was feeling a sting from this. Nothing they did would change how this turned out, traitors were among them and cleaned out by Crow to protect them. The 8th Division what hands were left began to clean thing's up.

The unseated head that Crow had named, headed out to deliver the reports Finding Kaminari and giving her the documents to inform her the task was done before simply vanishing and heading to each Captain, a small finger print in what might of been blood was on the end of the page. This tale was done, nothing would ever change how this had gone and to this moment Jaeden sat in his house. Calm and protected by several others, including an older friend who was discussing this with him while his healing was being taken care of.

"Kayori, this mission wasn't right and it shouldn't have happened..I wasn't there in my mind for the battle and I was wounded because my pressure dropped for a moment, I lost my focus. Not much of a Captain am I, well I also may of upset several of the Squad 8 members. By simply saying I don't trust the Gotei 13 right now...and I don't really mind anyone from my Division, but this whole test wasn't needed. Simply watching a person on a regular mission would of been fine."

Kayori sighed and shook his old head left to right as a couple of Squad 8s people had begun to show up and were entering, it seemed the 8th Division was coming to rest with their Captain this mission had left a bad taste in everyones mouth. If one returned they would see a notice that the 8th Division had cleared out to go see to the care of their Captain who'd been wounded during a mission. The report and records had been sent out and to have a nice day, signed by the people Crow trusted with files and documents

Kayori spoke softly. "Jaeden these sort of things happen all the time, you and these young people should know well enough that simply being betrayed by the way your beliefs are and bending to the will fo another isn't right, for this point forward be yourselves and don't let some batch of orders change you. "

The midnight hour was close and Jaeden's Haori lay bloodied on a hanger , some modifications would be needed for what had happened to it. Crows gathered across the lands, flocks soon returned home after their performance. Jaeden laid and rested as the healing was slowly finished, this time of work had passed.

DO NOT REMOVE
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Kaminari decided to take the long way home. She wanted to clear her mind the best she could before returning there. Everything that happened today was upsetting. This disgusting test that the Seireitei was going to send her and Shinji on messed with her mind more than anything ever before. Something she trusted and loved had easily betrayed her. If it wasn't for Shinji and his suspicions, she wondered if she would even be alive right now. In truth, she would probably be dead like those people in the Zaraki District. The image of that large cloud of smoke rising into the air and the sound of the explosion when it happened, all of it came back to her mind at once. Kaminari closed her eyes and shook her head in disappointment. Which outcome was better? Would it have been better to actually make it there on time and probably die in the process? They would have saved innocent lives if that were the case. Or is it better now? The way it happened kept her alive, but was it all worth it?

Kaminari was close to her home now. Coming through the courtyard of the Squad One Barracks, she was suddenly stopped. Someone called out to her and she turned to look to them. They walked towards her and handed her a letter. Looking at it, she knew exactly who it had come from, but would she read it? It was a Captain's letter. She would have to, but she was not ready nor was she willing to do it now. She slid the letter into the pocket of her haori and waved off the man, dismissing him in a rather rude fashion. It's not like she was in the mood to care about the feelings of others right now. Why would she be? Her own feelings had been cast to the side for a test. The man bowed and left, using shunpo to get out of there. She stared at the spot where he stood for but a moment, and then turned to the barracks once more. Walking in, she found her home and stepped inside. Soon, she found herself in her sleepwear and under the covers of her bed, curled into the blankets. Closing her eyes, she pushed all the thoughts of today away from her mind and fell asleep to continue on with her life the next day...

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:57 pm
End Of Thread
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum