Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Time to work - Closed Empty Time to work - Closed

Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:56 pm
Time to work - Closed Sketch___morimoto_taichou_full_body_by_zanpakuto_leader-d4yihs3

Jaeden had been getting to work in his Division finally, yes he'd listened to teachers and well it was about time for him to work. And put his effort forward for something more noble, his time as a Captain now. He wondered how the other 9 would feel about this, he'd ascended to a position he'd shown no interest in since childhood. In his home people spoke of them as though gods. And they were, those who got this high well they were good enough to do whatever.

Bringing his hand up he yawned slightly, this was such tiresome work and well he put his katana on his belt and got ready. The Captain was making his time ready to move out, but first thing's first he'd sent a note out to the following people it was signed quite neatly with a Crow stamp, very official looking really. Jaeden sat behind a desk or so one thought. He'd been sneaking out of the build fairly often, work wasn't really his thing. Going to the roof to enjoy well the peace, clouds and so on. The letter's sent were given to Kaminari and Shinji of Squad 1 requesting their aid in a matter dealing with the Zaraki district conflict something that he'd been given the task of handling..

"Dear Kaminari, a matter has appeared within the Zaraki District as I find myself short handed and my task will be to end this and well as it stands I find this a task that will be more interesting in the field of development and hopefully will find us a peaceful solution as I would much rather avoid a conflict, but the men of this District are known for senseless brutality as you've witnessed when we met previously. I hope to see you soon..

Signed Captain Crow

A similar letter was written out for Shinji, he yawned about on the roof his katana laying next to his form. Thing's had been going pretty lousy thus far. His eyes were closed somewhat at this design that was chosen for him. Thing's had been busy since he'd taken the mantle. His eyes looked at the clouds above, such a lovely day far to beautiful to wage war. The next note read something a bit different though he and Shinji had met it had been under near similar terms.

"Dear Shinji, I am getting ready to head out to put down a rebellion other Captains may come in at some point, though for now it's just me and I figured I could send word for help to those I could and who had met me previously. This encounter however comes under a different circumstances. I'll be facing down the Zaraki Rebellion, as to the ends and means, I am not fully sure how this will go but it's promising to be a battle that won't see an end. The other Captain's have been informed of the attempt to go in and settle it down, the choice is yours to come or not.

Signed Captain Crow.
"

Jaeden's mind pondered all this work for a beginning in the Gotei 13, it was times like these were certainly a time that often ran him intoa corner. He didn't want any parts of the work to come, but couldn't refuse since he'd taken the job. What a drag this was going to be, he yawned slightly awaiting the visitor's to come. The messengers were left with the instruction's to tell them if they were interested in helping to meet him in the 8th Division. Kaminari may come, though it was hard to say since their last conversation was rather interesting to say the very least.

His crimson orbs remain locked behind the vaults, the storm was about to be unleashed.

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time to work - Closed Left_bar_bleue1570/100Time to work - Closed Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Time to work - Closed Empty Re: Time to work - Closed

Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:08 am

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari was walking through the Division One barracks when a young man came up to her, handing her a letter. Nodding to the man and opening the letter, her eyes quickly read through the words. She blinked a couple times, looking off as she finished. Folding the piece of paper once more, she slid it into her haori and thought for a moment. She knew she recognized that name from somewhere. "Crow...?" she thought to herself, trying rather hard to remember. "Oh... I remember him. I guess he finally decided to become a member of Gotei 13 after all. Haha... And even jumped right to the top of the ranks. Nice job Jaeden...." She giggled slightly to herself as she dismissed the man who had brought her the letter.

Kaminari wasn't sure of the time she should arrive, and wasn't exactly ready so she assumed she should be there within the next couple of hours. She returned to her room, got herself something to eat, freshened up, and grabbed her Zanpakutō. Strapping it to her back to where the hilt came up and over her right shoulder, she was ready to go. Closing her door as she stepped out, she left a note for anyone who would be wondering where she was, her Lieutenant mainly. She left the Squad One barracks and began her way through the Seireitei, until finally she came to Division Eight. Standing at the gate, she blinked a couple times as she examined the building.

"All right..." She said to herself and then began walking inside. Kaminari looked around for any sign of Captain Jaeden Crow, soon coming to an office. She knocked on the door, waited for a moment, and when she got no answer she peaked inside. "He's... not even here?" She tilted her head to the side and stepped into the office. "Captain Crow?" She called out, listening in to see if she got a reply back.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:21 pm
Jaeden was aware of another being had entered this place, he smiled slightly at the arrival of Kaminari. He'd used a shunpo once more, arriving into the building now just behind the female. Course would be very tricky to find him, he'd almost been practicing his suppression constantly, this was a move to allow him to become as he'd always wanted invisible. Or close to it, soon enough he'd be able to hide from some of the best eyes in the world. But that would be a while yet, sometimes things were rarely so simple as all that. "Welcome Kaminari, nice to see you again and healthy." His eyes were closed per usual a habit of sorts he'd been building upon.

His Zanpakutō rested neatly on his belt, ready to be drawn as soon as the time was needed. Not for nothing but the 8th Division had been getting several problems as of late, his eyes narrowed at the thought of the paper work yet again. Yes he'd dodged it all so far without a hitch. So far no Captain's meetings or anything really formal had come up. So what was the big deal, nothing other than a small little rabble causing issues in Zaraki. Jaeden's desire to help people was still rather strong.

So he decided that he'd take on the problem, grant it he had not many left to his Division. Thing's were rarely so simple as just a mere conflict, he wasn't sure why but Seiryu and he both seemed to disagree on this matter slightly. Seiryu believed that simply wiping them out was enough, offering peace was childish. Jaeden knew the Zanpakutō to be right, but desired a way out of the bloodshed to come and was willing to seek the way if the possibilities were still among them.

"Thing's have gotten much worse in the Rukongai with a large number threatening a war, however as it stands a Captain should be able to enter and deal with the situation. I would much rather avoid a conflict if possible so I was setting out to bring those with me I could. Shinji hasn't arrived, so I suspect something may of happened there..But he wasn't required to meet us."
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time to work - Closed Left_bar_bleue1570/100Time to work - Closed Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Kaminari turned to look up to Jaeden and smiled. She reached up and poked his cheek, "I told you that your eyes are beautiful, why do you insist on keeping them shut? There is nothing wrong with having such a unique trait about you. If I were to close my eyes all the time because people thought they were weird, I wouldn't be a very cheerful person! Now would I?" she told him a sweet, sincere, yet informally serious tone. She raised an eyebrow at him, keeping the serious look for a moment and then suddenly a huge smile moved onto her lips. "It's nice to see you as well Captain Crow." she suddenly began using a few formalities. She giggled and couldn't help it. She jumped forward and hugged him tightly, "I'm so happy for you! You decided to join Gotei 13 after all, and even became a Captain! I knew you could do it!"

Whether or not the hug was called for or allowed, she didn't really care. Once she decided to let go, she look up to him with the same sweet smile that she had before, "So what's going on with this mission? And how come you decided to choose me out of everyone you could have picked? I mean... even if you're short on staff, I'm not exactly the super power you might end up needing within the Zaraki District."

"Yeah... A Captain such as yourself should be able to easily stand in and prevent this conflict, but what exactly is going on that people are threatening to start a war? Not many freak out like that for no reason, there has to be something... Or is that what this mission is about? Gathering Intel?" She thought in a more serious tone about what he was talking about, tilting her head to the side as she brought her hand up to her chin to show she was trying to think. She blinked a few times and looked up to him, "Shinji? My Third Seat?" she looked away for a moment with narrowed eyes, obviously something slightly irritating her, but then sighed and pushed it off, "Well, okay then... When do you want to head out?"

Anonymous

Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:38 pm
His crimson orbs opened slowly, he'd forgotten his habit of closing them but when he got serious he hoped Kami would prevent him from going a bit to far, course this was his reason for many things. Though a Captain unjust things like what had been going on had this nasty habit of getting under his skin. He was a Captain and had to conduct himself accordingly, they would offer peace or destruction. But Jaeden didn't want to bring the second one down upon them he really didn't. Jaeden smiled softly, hugging the girl somewhat. After all she'd been part of the reason why he joined, yes explaining himself would come later.

"My family fights without our eyes, so a habit of closing them forms for most of us. I open mine a bit more now and than but if you prefer to see them very well. Yes I owe you a great debt, I was placed into this Division after the trial's nothing has happened in a while thanks to it. But I suppose that's good news, I wish to avoid conflict if possible."

Jaeden was really trying to build upon better skills then those of a similar butcher who murdered for the sheer pleasure.

"My Division has been short staffed for sometime now, it's been having problems. I realize I could easily wipe them out, but I am not going just for a war to end it. I want to give them a chance to surrender and walk away without bloodshed. I would like you there to help me attempt to guide them away from this path. The 11th Division's Captain could be sent out if they decline and I don't wish for this to get out of hand, not more so than it has."
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time to work - Closed Left_bar_bleue10/100Time to work - Closed Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Walked into the buildings of this captain Crow, he remembered him, he and Kanna had met him earlier. Shinji was dressed in a standard black with white belt uniform, His Zanpakutō hung on his left side as he entered. He had sunglasses over his eyes, and had a badge acting as a belt buckle at his waist indicating that he was Third seat of the First Division. His assignment was knew and had not been given to him until after he had met with this captain Crow.

He walked through out the building searching for the captains office, it took him a few moments to fin the office, he stopped and waited a moment hearing a voice inside the office. He just opened the door and stepped inside, he was not overtly happy with their last meeting and had actually been on his way to talk to Kenpachi about him when he recieved the summons.

"You summoned me?" He asked when they inevitably looke at him. On his forehead was a set of goggles, a secon pair was hanging looped around his belt opposite of his Zanpakutō. In one hand he was carrying a Tablet computer, Though not overly tall Shinji was built solidly and broaly, with a well built muscular body. Many people would probably easily mistaken him as a member of the 11th or the 5th divisions, depending on if they had seen him in combat yet or not.

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:19 pm

Kaminari smiled when he opened his eyes and nudged him slightly, "I should probably treat you more like a Captain than a friend, but I can't really help it at times... I did know you before you joined Gotei 13 though..." She titled her head, listening to him and then narrowing her eyes again in thought. "Well I believe this issue can be solved rather easily... And since you're short staffed, I have no problem helping you out! Why don't we just going!" She seemed overly excited to get the mission going. Grabbing the Captain by the hand, she began marching towards the door, but it was suddenly opened by another.

As she saw Shinji standing there, she just blinked a few times, her hand dropping back to her side and letting go of the Captains. She seemed to have calmed down rather quickly, stepping off to the side to allow the two of them to talk. Now she was in the presence of two superiors and she was not going to do anything to get herself in trouble. Standing up against the wall, she looked away from the two of them, crossing her arms along her chest to let them discuss whatever they needed to discuss before they finally went out on their mission.

Anonymous

Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:25 pm
Jaeden wanted to grin at the reaction Kaminari had, he knew her well and her 3rd seat somewhat. He'd summoned them both here because well they were indeed short handed here and he didn't think if a Captain went off without any help it would look so smart on his first day in the job. But Jaeden had ascended to this rank for many reasons, he was a smart fighter and a talented man. He would offer them peace however if they didn't take it that was their own problem. Jaeden was given the alternative solution to the problem and that was to destroy them. But if a Captain fought thing's would get hairy fast and well it was bes to avoid that.

No one could really find his spirit energy, at the moment it was like nothing was their at all. His energy seemed to of been taken out of the picture completely that was how things seemed to be going. Well he hadn't chosen to show his full power or any of it and that's how Jaeden liked to roll. Now thing's could be entertaining of course, but it was time to see how they reacted to this he was about to explain the situation in full swing. Not as a friend, but as a Captain to Kaminari and Shinji.

"Well it's like this, the Zaraki District is in a total war now and thing's are threatening to spread since someone came along and has been influencing the area more then normal. I've come through that area before so I am familiar with the place, however it's a total war zone and people will attack from behind and all angles. They have very little honor, some hollows have more to be honest. We are to try and bring peace if possible. However I doubt peace will be possible, the man who we are meeting is as blood thirsty as the current leader of Squad 11. So it's up to you two if you still wish to go, I am short handed here and thought perhaps me taking on a 150 men and women would be a tad rough."

Jaeden could do it, that wasn't the problem it was simply he didn't want to do it and well with three other people he could hide his strength for a while longer.
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Time to work - Closed Left_bar_bleue10/100Time to work - Closed Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:39 pm
"I think we need more information about why there is an uprising." he replied to his explanation, as he leaned against a wall, his left sleeve rode up showing off blackened skin on his arm, while Kanna's healing had helped alot it was not a complete heal all. He ha faced off against a Hollow that was of equal strength to him and Kanna, and had gotten clipped in the arm by a powerful cero. Tho thankfully he still had full use over the arm. "Maybe if we can find a good reason for the uprising perhaps we can cut their leaderships legs out from under them through negotiation."

"If we can satiate the mass, then we could be left with dealing with just the top commanders, which would be far easier then the three of us facing off against a hundred and fifty soldiers." He had respect for any enemy, and knew that even if someone didnt have proper training in fighting that didn't make them less dangerous, in fact that mae them more dangerous. "Honorable or not, if we remove their key reason for fighting they may begin to loose the will to fight, reducing their numbers at the very least."

Its not that Shinji didn't like a fight, in fact he loved to fight, but he also wasn't mindless he wasn't about to run out and put down a bunch of people if their demands were reasonable, especially if their demands were reasonable. But he was probably just talking to make sure every angle was being approache, chances are these thoughts had already been considered and probably tried.

"What are their demands? their goals? there dream?" He asked

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Kaminari just stood there and listened to what Captain Crow and her Third Seat. It was a bit obvious that she wasn't really up to speaking at the moment. She just noted what they were saying in her mind and waited for them to be ready to go. She sighed lightly and quietly to where only she could know it was done. Closing her eyes, she leaned her back against the wall of the room. She noticed quickly by his words though, that Shinji and her had a very similar way of thinking, which made her smirk a bit on the inside.

At the mention of a blood thirsty man that was similar to the Captain of Squad Eleven, Kaminari opened her eyes and looked to Captain Crow. Her face was blank, but her eyes said it all. A nerve was struck rather hard, and she felt a bit of fear for a moment. "Please excuse me. I'll be out in the hall..." she said as she pushed the look of fear from her eyes just as quickly as it came. Stepping out of the room, she closed the door behind her and placed a hand on her stomach, as if to attempt to calm her nerves. It's not like she was scared of the man in the Zaraki district, but more of the blood lust trait that Captain Crow said that he had.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum