Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So... "Grandma." Left_bar_bleue10015/100000So... "Grandma." Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

So... "Grandma." Empty So... "Grandma."

Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:24 pm

It was.. Quiet. No sounds could be heard besides the soft footsteps of a "Boy" making his way through the corridors of the sleeping Palace. The boy was in the Sugiura realm, somewhere that he's only visited twice before. Once was at the age of 182, he was brought here on a trip with his father, visiting his grandmother. The 2nd time consisted of him entering, without permission. He was attacked, simple as that. Currently, he was in the East area of the sugiura realm, the area that Misaiko ruled. Misaiko was.. How do would you put this simply.. She was a beautiful woman, powerful, everything a Male could ask for in a female. But.. There was something else to her as well. The woman was a... well, to be exact, she was a "Goddess" among mortals. The boy's thoughts were obviously modest, but he didn't see it this way. He thought of Misaiko as such, she's something that every man would want. Along side that? She's a powerful woman, one that could stand as an equal with multiple people, if not above them.

A smile erected from Azure's lips, his feet still softly patting away at the rough stone brick he walked upon. He was on his way to Misaiko's chambers, an area that was exclusivly for her, and her guests. Guards were stationed at multiple exits, but they paid no mind to Azure. This was one of those times where Azure was given permission to move at his own leisure, due to a decision given to all staff by the Queen herself. He passed multiple stations, only to be greeted by a large area where at least 10 guards were stationed. Each guard wore thick armor, this made him smile. "Yo." His tone was soft, letting a small wave come from his right hand. Each guard stood upright, readying their weapons. "I've been given clearance to pass here by the Queen herself. My name is Azure Iramasha. I'm her Grandson." The guards lowered their weapons and nodded, opening a small path to walk through their stationed area.

Kachunk.. Kachunk.. Kachunk.. The sound of trains filled his mind as he reached the woman's chambers. His face was.. Oddly red. A blush had broken out on the boy's pale cheeks. Why? Well.. This was embarresing. As said earlier, she's "Beautiful, caring, kind, amazing, powerful" and many, many more things to Azure. So, with this, you can assume why he's feeling this type of nervousness. He opened the door slowly, it seemed the woman was in her Master Bedroom instead the "Lobby" area. He let another worried sigh, glad that she hadn't been here to meet him yet.

Looking around the room, it was obvious that the woman had refined taste. Along with this, she had beautiful rugs that were laid upon the ground, most likely chinese. The walls were lined with large chinese letters, each one meaning a single word. Some of these words consisted of “Honor”, “benevolence”, “magnanimity”, it sounded like she was describing her own personality traits. There was a small machine in the corner of the room, a Tea maker. This was.. Perfect. The boy moved quickly, grabing two small cups and filling each with a midsized amount of tea. He smiled at the fact that he could bring her some she really loved. Now, the room also had Rice lamps scattered everywhere to use as lighting, it truly gave the room a sort of.. "touch." He smiled now, letting nervous feelings and embarresment slide from his shoulders as he moved to the bedroom itself. He opened the door slowly, announcing his arrival. "Misaiko, it's Azure." He was frank with his words, going through the doorway and closing it just as fast. Placing the tea on a small table beside her bed, he dropped to a single knee, smiling as he did so. "I know you're my grandmother and all, but I must show respect for a queen.,."

BASE Coding By: [THEFROST]

So... "Grandma." FXpoQxJ
So... "Grandma." 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So... "Grandma." Left_bar_bleue0/0So... "Grandma." Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

So... "Grandma." Empty Re: So... "Grandma."

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Though the queen of this castle had indeed given permission to Azure to meet with her in her own sanctuary, the workload that she has burdened for the better part of her entire life as an adult wore on her, causing her to seek temporary recluse. Truth be told, she was not so immature as to postpone her entire list of daily tasks, but it was no doubt obvious that this sovereign woman needed to relax or she would run herself dry in the end. There was no need for Azure to worry about being confronted by the guards – before resting, Misaiko had notified all of her soldiers that the young man is allowed to enter her room. Even if he possessed misguided intentions, the goddess of wind herself would be able to handle him without any difficulty. Plus, she rather enjoyed the boy’s company. From the moment she first met him as a child, he had always been such a sweet boy, always requesting to spend time with her during her visits to Ketsu, a man she had welcomed into her family as a son. She had regarded him with the same love as any of her other children, and that same love, doubtless, went for his children.

The only child that she could never possibly bring herself to love…would be Katashi. As surprising as it may sound for a woman whose entire foundation is built on being kind and demure, Katashi’s existence was completely alien to her. Never before had she met an individual who stood at the pinnacle of disrespect. However many attempts she made to divert him onto the right path, the young boy simply had no desire to live his life with love and compassion. He must’ve been raised poorly, she figured. She has not seen him ever since then. Azure, on the other hand, loved her with every fiber of his being. Always flattering, always caring, he never once disrespected her and would frequently compliment her, something she took quite the liking to.

Whenever he visited, she would always welcome him with open arms and treat him with the utmost respect. As long as he left satisfied and content with his time spent, Misaiko’s heart would always be filled its own personal contentment. As he arrived within her personal quarters, Misaiko was sleeping soundly within her ornately decorated queen-sized bed. When he knelled down beside her bed, her eyelids quietly opened as she saw the handsome boy knelling before her at her bedside, his hair fluttering as the result of the soft winds that passed through the small opening in the windows of her room.

She chuckled for a moment before yawning, as she brought a hand up to the side of his left cheek and caressed it with loving care and affection. Though her eyes still spoke of slight drowsiness, she was nevertheless happy to see her grandson. “Welcome, Azure. I am pleased that you have arrived. Oh, and with tea no less. How thoughtful of you, “Misaiko said as she raised herself from the bed sheets, revealing her voluptuous body in a white night gown. She sat Indian style as she took the cup of tea, blowing on it softly before bringing the tip of the cup to her lips. Once she completed three sips, she set the tea down and returned her gaze to Azure. “So, what brings you to my quarters on this fine day? “
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So... "Grandma." Left_bar_bleue10015/100000So... "Grandma." Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Quiet... It was so quiet. Azure smiled as he sat in a small chair beside Misaiko's queen-sized bed. The boy enjoyed her familarity with him, and he knew that she would never give up on that "I love you" factor. It sounded cheesy to Azure, but you could say that Azure loved her. As a mother, as a friend, as an ally, he just.. he loved her. Azure moved his hand forward, placing the two cups of tea on her beside table. He may have spoken before hand, but it was quiet, he didn't want to wake her yet. Moving forward again, he dragged the chair so it was as close to the bed as it could possibly get. "Yo, Misaiko. The boy was rather quiet, speaking so he could only hear himself, whether someone else heard or not didn't matter. "It's been awhile since we've spoken.. I've grown older.. You've changed very little to our last meeting. I just.. I've been really confused recently, so I came down to talk to you. I know, silly me, trying to talk to someone that's currently asleep. I am losing it, aren't I? Well.. back to my point. I've been confused with my feelings. There are so many women in my life at this moment and.. I seem to have feelings for most of them. I know I shouldn't worry about it at my current age but.. I'm worried." He sighed, moving his chair backward now, grabbing his cup of tea and taking a sip.

He flinched, she opened her eyes and smiled, yawning as the boy jumped back, nearly spilling his tea. He tensed up, his throat clamping slightly as he stared at her. Did she hear everything he said? Did she notice him staring at her? He didn't know, nor did he want to find out. "Welcome, Azure. I am pleased that you have arrived. Oh, and with tea no less. How thoughtful of you." Misaiko sat up in her bed, crossing her legs as she sipped on tea, staring at Azure. Azure was blushing, his face was nothing but a red ball at this point. The woman wore a very skimpy night gown, her breasts showing a large amount of cleavage , her breasts obviously too big for the night gown itself. She worse small, oval shaped glasses and her hair was a light shade of white and pink. Alongside this, her eyes were a dark red-auburn mix of color, something that Azure always found himself so fascinated with. Her nipples were.. Hard. Azure coughed ecstatically as he turned away. The woman also had a small amount of coverage for her thighs which were large and pale. She was a beautiful woman, none the less.

"O-Oh. Hello M-Misaiko!" The boy spoke quickly and in a smooth tone. His voice showed no sign of nervousness, yet, his face was still as red as a tomato. "So, what brings you to my quarters on this fine day?" Her voice was like smooth honey, it entranced Azure with every sylablle. He smiled, taking a small sip of his tea as he tried to calm himself. [color:a59b=C11B17]"W-Well.. I just wanted to see you. Talk with you. Maybe do a few things with you. You are a queen, are you not? Having s-such a connection with someone so beautiful and caring.. I don't know, I just felt a visit was needed."
He smiled again, crossing one leg over the other as he sat, staring at the woman that sat Indian-style on a very, very large bed. The boy really had no reason to have visited, and he knew that. [color#C11B17]"So.. How have you been, my Queen?"[/color]

BASE Coding By: [THEFROST]

So... "Grandma." FXpoQxJ
So... "Grandma." 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So... "Grandma." Left_bar_bleue0/0So... "Grandma." Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:31 am

“Talking? I suppose there’s nothing else I can do on my day of relaxation,” she said with serenity leaking from every corner of her soft white lips. Figuring that she didn’t have much to do anyhow, speaking with him would allow the two to not only catch up with one another, but even discuss how the boy’s current life has been moving along. There were many things she wanted to ask him, the most pressing of which is how he had been living his life up till now and that if his goals were still in the right place.

During a person’s life, things change. Where they may have been sweet and striving at one point, they could become downtrodden and cynical in a flash----an unfortunate evolution of the soul that she despised to her very core. With men, this cycle is even more daunting. They experience the perils of love, the perils of despair, and the perils of trying to prove themselves every day. When they are met with a failure, that cycle is thrown off and they tend to descend into doubt. Doubt begets self-depreciation and ultimately, their lives become dismantled and in some unfortunate cases, ruined forever. Only those with the right friends, a supportive family, and a loyal woman can hope to attain the glory they seek day in and day out.

If anything, Misaiko’s desire was to make that conclusion into a reality for the young man now sitting beside her bedside. Normally, in front of a stranger or a messenger from the west, she would request that they wait outside until she enrobed herself within her usual garb. However, having spent time with Azure more than any of Ketsu’s other sons; she had regarded him with the same love that a mother does their son, and thus had no qualms of wearing what some would perhaps consider “risky” around this pink haired iramasha. She brought a slender finger towards her lip, thinking thoughtfully on the answer she should give to Azure on how her life had been. The most appropriate answer would undoubtedly be hectic. Although it could be worse, that didn’t change the fact that it could become stressful. Ruling over an entire land was never easy.

Nevertheless, Misaiko would never relent. Even in the face of adversity, she would persevere. “Suffice it to say, Azure, that I haven’t been doing all that well. I suppose for someone else, this job would be an honor, and for me, it is. However, to rule over such a proud people…it requires patience and forbearance, and that was wearing thin until I decided to seek a temporary reprieve. “ Even with that being said, Misaiko had surprisingly remained stoic in the faces of her challenges. But an irreversible rule is that no one can constantly face challenges without acquiring some form of discouragement. Having acquired her own, she decided that resting her mind and voiding it of all negativity would bring her back to excellent condition. Perhaps even this talk would have an impact, if she were lucky. With a coquettish smile crossing her lips, she gazed into Azure’s blue eyes and asked him a question out of simple curiosity. “What would you like to do with someone of my age group? I doubt that I’d be able to do anything to keep you entertained. “

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum