Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MAKING PLATINUM HEARTS MEMBERS ON THE SIMS 3: SIGN UP HERE! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999MAKING PLATINUM HEARTS MEMBERS ON THE SIMS 3: SIGN UP HERE! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

MAKING PLATINUM HEARTS MEMBERS ON THE SIMS 3: SIGN UP HERE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MAKING PLATINUM HEARTS MEMBERS ON THE SIMS 3: SIGN UP HERE!

Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:20 pm
Both of you will be added into this project and I will be making The Sims later on today from the Eternal Family and posting up pictures sometime either today or tomorrow just for the lulz. This is gonna be good, hueheuhueheuheuheuheu.

MAKING PLATINUM HEARTS MEMBERS ON THE SIMS 3: SIGN UP HERE! - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MAKING PLATINUM HEARTS MEMBERS ON THE SIMS 3: SIGN UP HERE! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0MAKING PLATINUM HEARTS MEMBERS ON THE SIMS 3: SIGN UP HERE! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

MAKING PLATINUM HEARTS MEMBERS ON THE SIMS 3: SIGN UP HERE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MAKING PLATINUM HEARTS MEMBERS ON THE SIMS 3: SIGN UP HERE!

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:03 pm
Name: Dr.Hiro
Personality Traits: Calm, nice , cool guy who don't afraid of anything, nerdy
Favorite Food: PIZZA
Favorite Color: blue/green
Favorite Music: post-hardcore
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: hazel
Body Type: avrage
Relationships: Frost my bro, Hayuko my nephew, Matt my bro, agito my bro,
What Clothes You Wear: Black chucks, band shirt or comic book shirt[cause i know there are mods for some out there] black skinny jeans
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
MAKING PLATINUM HEARTS MEMBERS ON THE SIMS 3: SIGN UP HERE! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100MAKING PLATINUM HEARTS MEMBERS ON THE SIMS 3: SIGN UP HERE! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:39 pm
Name: Taichou!
Personality Traits: Persistent, Confident, Talkative, Hysterical, Awesome, Crazy
Favorite Food: Ramen, Pizza, Shrimp, Crab, Lobsters..
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Music: Anything that sounds good (no screaming!)
Hair Color: Blonde-ish?
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Body Type: Thick but not fat
Relationships: Son of Momma U & Kendall <3
What Clothes You Wear: Casual? Just no skirts or kilts, lol.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:54 pm
MAKING PLATINUM HEARTS MEMBERS ON THE SIMS 3: SIGN UP HERE! - Page 2 Tumblr_mj9ojenHLe1s4vg00o2_500
Aivee Clean-Up Time!
This has been here 2011! It's time to retire you dear friend! Fret not, it will be found in the general board archives! >W<
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum