Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue0/1000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:01 pm
Okay got it. Thanks, Frost. So both the enhancement appearances and abilities granted by them shoukd go under appearance section? Could i have them under accessories then? Oh and could i describe all the enhancements in my character app before actually applying to have them made and bought? That way, it would circumvent that issue i brought up earlier about the plaigarism.
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue0/1000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:05 pm
On another note could you go ahead abd delete te charscter apps i put in so far? I want to make a fresh start and am going to put up my app once i am done writing it. Oh and if you could go ahead and change my character's last name listing in shadowfall from Kurokami to Yagami, that would be good.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:47 am
Bhairyuu wrote:Okay got it. Thanks, Frost. So both the enhancement appearances and abilities granted by them shoukd go under appearance section? Could i have them under accessories then? Oh and could i describe all the enhancements in my character app before actually applying to have them made and bought? That way, it would circumvent that issue i brought up earlier about the plaigarism.

Already answered this in another thread

Bhairyuu wrote:On another note could you go ahead abd delete te charscter apps i put in so far? I want to make a fresh start and am going to put up my app once i am done writing it. Oh and if you could go ahead and change my character's last name listing in shadowfall from Kurokami to Yagami, that would be good.

Then you link me it and I'll archive whatever you are talking about.

And I'll handle the name changing in a little bit.

Kade wrote:I will work on bringing Annie back into the fray again.
I want Annie to gain Segunda Etapa since Chao told the thing if there any stories that she can enter please hit me up.

Yeah, I'll admit Chris died too quickly pushed in a corner there(Yeah that character died).
If this Edotensei is available...I'll need JJ approval on that.

Then go apply in the Shadow Fall listing and I'll review it there?

@JJ You should also deal with that Edotensi crap.

Kade wrote:If I wanted to have Shinigami and my original Iramasha powers from the forbidden iramasha. I was told to sent to something. I want Kyoka Suigetsu....But I want shinigami powers combined with my old iramasha powers this time around.

Revenant Necroplasm System: The demon managed through phantom technology to recreate the necro restructuring of his body then finding an unique secret. He found out his original an demon substance called psychoplasm an green poisonous lifeblood. Which allowed him to control many things and powers through his demonic body. From cybernetics, Zaine was able to create the psychoplasm power through way of an cybernetic heart which acts as a generator producing reishi but corrupts and the green necro particles consumed the reishi. In the process, The corrupt reishi is recycled into a dark necro system then completely evilized then turned into the demon psychoplasm. It acts something the same necro zoa koa which the dark energy allows the hell demon to reconnect to his lost power maybe restore them. The psychoplasm works by connecting to the souls and finding that dead power through necro nanites and managed to bring it back from the hell demon's soul or brain. The teachings and power of the shinigami which the hell demon learned through blood-ties. [Placing the knowledge/power of zanjutsu, the power of using a Zanpakutō and hakuda.]. The raw power of the forbidden iramasha Joshua; His dark side of chaos powers and shadow abilities. [Relearning what Joshua taught him. Reteaching him the various chaos powers of demon iramasha and the shadow power and abilities of the forbidden one.] Finally his necro familiars the warriors of the fallen that have served him past. [Restoring the raw power of his necro henchmen two of his best warriors. Vanitas Shinichiro and Zorin Blitz] When these memories, The Psychoplasm goes to work and awakens something of instant death factor remaking the power, ability or body through the necro power bringing it back.

Necroplasm Abilities: Necro Henchmen Walking: A way to restore his two fallen warriors and allowing them life once more as psychoplasm restoration takes effect. The psychoplasm takes the hell demon's poison blood and begins something of necro restoration making necro soldier from his own blood. Once the body it completed it gives the sigil of death allowing it original powers, personality and features to the necro creation allowing them to be whole again. By sacrificing Kairaa Incendio the third necro creation the hell demon managed to restructure the necro creating system. Allowing, Zaine to control and summon the necro creations with the rakshasa demons with his demonic will.
[Necro Created Warriors]
Vanitas Shinichiro
Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11434-vanitas-shinichiro-npc-finishedapproved-0-3
[The Jenova Vizard's tier is 0-3++. He has many/unique vizard abilities and some cybernetic implants]
Zorin Blitz
Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11432-zorin-blitz-npc-finished1-1-0-4
[Zorin's tier is at 1-1++(Full Power 0-4++). She has many demon abilities and she's a scythe weapon master.]

Refocused Necro Racial Abilities: Something of an double necro standard has been created within the hell demon unlike when the demon could allow Joshua to use his body. It different this time around the hell demon can finally use his abilities along with some shinigami abilities. Because of the double standard system the demon can only use one racial powers at a time using both would cause a malfunction hurting his every spinal cord putting immense pain into it.
Nephilim Shinigami Abilities:
Spoiler:

Dark Joshua's Chaos Shadow Abilities:
Spoiler:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 34 Latest?cb=20140926212017

Nuff said @ trying to pass this through staff 3-4 times.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 34 WVMWLOu

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:45 pm
I'm going to make dis simple; you know how much i've been into this revamp since I'm covering a two month time lapse for Hayden is it possible for me to cover him achieving Bankai in that time lapse? I figure since this is a massive update and reinvention of Hayden the amount of work put into it is higher than that of a typical bankai training thread.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 34 JfH75kA
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 34 H8Tyk70
Sijel
Sijel
Established Member

Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:23 pm
I was wondering if I could get an extension on the round eleven miniburst due to the fact that I've been in a psych ward since last Wednesday
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:34 pm
Kade wrote:Cant I at least have the Necro Henchmen Walking at least for NPC reasons???

I can't have Death Matter...(I asked him through PM)..I haven't heard anything Lionus so I guess that is an definitely no.
Oh well.....

All my other ideas weren't good either...
Zaine and Khala must meet again so I can give her an demon report about what happen. I'm asking for another meeting with Khala once more to explain what happen and the traitorous demon who wounded.
Like before, Mana got him his DE but I'm asking for a long and large dose from the Deveta Heart. Also to have some power from the Deveta himself. I want the former hero to meet the creator of all demons to set the scene.

1. You can make an NPC template, but expect it to be reviewed by staff and not auto-approved.

2. You can make a thread here if you wish:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/f188-akasa-mandira-khalaism-temple-of-neoveta

IMAGE LINK TO TEMPLE: CLICK HERE

This board is for Khalalist: CLICK THIS LINK FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THIS RELIGION

What is Ākāśa Mandira? Well, in Hindu, it stands for sky temple. And it is an appropriate title as demon's often commonly use the hindu language. But, more importantly, it is because this Khalaist temple is located within the troposphere of the Demon God's City. Built by Maga Neoveta, otherwise known as The Princess of Demon World, this is a safe haven that all Khalaist may turn to if they have no where else to go.

This temple is protected by her divine barrier and it rejects all those whom do not have her grace to enter the temple or lack the seal of Khalaism in their soul. And with this shield being comparable to the Seireitei's own Sekki-Sekki stone, breaking into this temple would take a serious amount of firepower. So, for all intents and purposes, the first means of protection is already in place.

Once a soul is granted entrance into it, they'll be taken to the gates of Ākāśa Mandira and feel a surge of heavenly energy wash over them. It isn't oppressive, but serves to relax those who enter and fill them with new life and purpose. For a wealth of the richest Za Koa energy within Demon World is located here and controlled by Neoveta. This enriched and magical source of energy helps to empower Khalaist, mend their injuries and, overtime, make them stronger as they spend more time in the temple and attune themselves to the forces of Khalaism the deeper they dwell into the religion and open their hearts to it.

Passing the point of acceptance, they'll then become aware of the surroundings in which this sky temple is infamous more. Golden skies, blue clouds and white mist fill this land and give it a beautiful scenery as streams of water and life fall back to Demon World in a mystic rain. While, the land itself is filled with many alabaster and honey colored buildings. And, in the heavens above them, numerous chains of floating isle are seen in the distance and it is implied this space within The Demon God's country is ever expanding. For, wherever there is a new Khaalist to join Khalaism, a home shall be awaiting for them to call their own.

So, with that being said, this is often considered the nerve center of Khalaism in Demon World and the source of Khalaism. Some of the greatest priest and teachers of Khalaism often give their sermons here, many Maga's call this place their home and numerous Khalaist come here to take their devotion to Khalaism to the next plateau. There are one million Khalaist that live here and it isn't hard to believe such a statement given their population.

And they also possess a strong passing population; as many of these floating temples seem to have shrines on every end of the island that serve as dimensional gateways to different realms. Golden vortexs can be seen leading to and from Khalaist temples and churches located in: Earth, Hueco Mundo, Soul Society and various parts of Demon World. So it is suffice to say that they have their own means of transpiration so long as one has the seal of Khalaism to guide them to where their heart yearns to travel.

Hence, to conclude, if one wishes to reach the pinnacle of Khalaism, short of Nirvana itself, this place is the prime location to be. The food, the air and the waters itself serve to enrich and purify the spirit of Khalaist to reach their full potential. Many seclude themselves and lock themselves away from the outside world in order to become essential monks of Khalaism so that they may bring themselves closer to their blissful, eternal life.

MorpheusDavol wrote:I'm going to make dis simple; you know how much i've been into this revamp since I'm covering a two month time lapse for Hayden is it possible for me to cover him achieving Bankai in that time lapse? I figure since this is a massive update and reinvention of Hayden the amount of work put into it is higher than that of a typical bankai training thread.

Given the amount of work placed into the app, alongside his development over the past few months, I will more than likely approve his Bankai and I will review it when I have the time.

Sijel wrote:I was wondering if I could get an extension on the round eleven miniburst due to the fact that I've been in a psych ward since last Wednesday

I'll give you an extension. That is fine for that reason.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 34 WVMWLOu

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum