Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed]

Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:14 am

Kanna Aikotsuki

Kanna slowly sat down upon the couch and leaned back into it. She let her self lay back comfortably, taking in a soothing breath. "Thank you, Sumika." she said referring to her moving over. "No... I'm okay for now. You two just talk, okay?" Kanna told Snopy and began to relax. As he sat down, Kanna closed her eyes and decided to just listen to the two. Then, Sumika said something she didn't expect. She didn't move. She kept her eyes closed and just thought about that. She wasn't really sure whether showing Snopy a reaction to the statement would be wise at the moment, but Kanna would not deny anything if she was asked. And then Snopy replied, speaking about the arrival of that day. "Bastard is good with his words..." she thought to herself, her eyes still closed as if she were sleeping, "I couldn't get any type of hint with that statement, damn it." With that, she just continued listening to the two of them, wondering what would be talked about next.

"She didn't... die..." Kanna thought to herself, a strange feeling at the pit of her stomach. People usually would die and then come to the Soul Society. Kanna didn't even think about the chances of Sumika not being a normal soul, too weak to even really sense it at the moment either. "She was so unhappy about being separated from Snopy that she turned herself into something else just to find him..." Kanna's eyes opened at that moment. She was laying on her side, so the first thing her eyes came in contact with was Snopy. "I like her." Kanna thought to herself, a single tear dropping down her cheek. Never before had she seen such devotion to someone. Still, she felt jealous and a bit of fear.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed]

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:21 am

Words: 402 Characters: 2085

Snopy simply listened and nodded silently as he heard the story. He wasn’t the biggest fan of what happened. The only reason is because of the dangers of trying something big like that, at least in his mind it could be dangerous. The only reason he is okay with it is because their mother suggested it, and she isn’t one to just do something like that unless it is safe. You did all of that for me. He spoke calmly as he took a sip of tea, before setting it down. He glanced over to Kanna, whom seemed a little out of it, though she hadn’t really been well since she got here. Honey, are your eyes watering? Got something in your eye? Snopy was right next to her, so he moved his face close to hers to observe, yet he found himself staring into her eyes and unable to pay attention to much else. Hmm...damn. It’s hard to try and see if I can’t figure out how you are feeling when I can’t help but stare into your eyes. A bit odd for him to be so forward. Normally he would have been reluctant to say something so readily, but something was up that made him just come out and say it. Well, as I said. I’m prepared to help you in any way I can Kanna.

Snopy turned back to his sister. I just...I don’t get it, I’m not worth nearly all that trouble. Snopy spoke with seriousness in his voice. I’m serious. I am glad you did it, this is one of the happiest days I’ve had recently, but I just don’t see why you would go through that trouble for me, especially as you remember me. I was nothing but an arrogant little prick back then, and yet you still loved me unconditionally. Yet, you spent all this time looking for that. Even as I am now, as I will say I’ve greatly improved from those days, I can’t see why. I know my own worth don’t get me wrong, and I do believe I am worth something, but to spend over 80 years to look for me? You could have done so much else in that time. This was an honest question, and he wanted an answer.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:22 am
A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 4 Sumika

Sumika Saika, The Angel of electricity

Sumika watched as Snopy once again attempted to tend to his exhausted girlfriend. He was certainly a persistent bastard. As she watched, she had to hold back a powerful “daaaaawwwww” as Snopy commented on Kanna’s eyes. Sumika was able to keep it in, but only barely. Then Snopy shifted to her and asked a rather lengthy question. The actual question was simple, but his explanation was the lengthy part. This question was one Sumika didn’t understand. Rather, her mind had only one answer it would ever accept. No other answers would ever make sense.

Of course you are big brother. You were worth all of that time spent. I missed you, I wanted to see you again, so I just kept looking until I found you. I mean, sure you weren’t the nicest person back then, but you did change? Even if you didn’t, I’d try to make you nicer. But you not being worth it is silly, I mean, if Kanna just disappeared wouldn’t you look for her? Snopy looked caught off guard, yet still words left his lips immediately. Of course I’d look for her, I’d look everywhere. Sumika giggled at how quickly he answered that question. Surprised, yet no hesitation. Then she glanced over at his next comment, unaware of the events that had happened since his death to prompt it. It’s a nice feeling...to know that someone cares about you. She looked to him as he took a deep sigh and another sip of tea. She wouldn’t have seen it, but Snopy turned his head towards Kanna, another warm smile on his face. Yet somehow, Sumika could sense it. DAAAAWWWWWW.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:08 pm

Kanna Aikotsuki

Kanna tensed a bit at Snopy's words, but played it off well. She brought her hand up to her face, touched the tear, and then looked at it as if she had no idea where it had come from. She wasn't going to be called out right now. She didn't want to deal with such. Still playing it off, she brought her baggy sleeve up and wiped her face. "Hm..." she said and then looked up to Snopy again, "I guess I'm more exhausted than I thought..." She kept eye contact with him while he spoke. He couldn't stop looking at her and in all honesty, it was making her blush a deeper and deeper red. This type of attention she was not used to. "Thank you..." she said softly, practically a whisper, "B-But I'll be okay. I'm already feeling a bit better as it is." She watched him turn back to his sister and then continue talking some nonsense about him not being worth it. She felt that he was worth hunting down, although Kanna didn't know whether she'd have the will to do that for eighty years like Sumika. That determination and the want and need to see someone again was extraordinary.

"Exactly..." Kanna said with her eyes now closed as she tried to relax. She spoke right after Snopy had said it was nice to know someone cared about you. "Stop being so modest. Your sister loves you. That much has been proven. She was even willing to turn into a spirit to find you. Obviously you are worth a hell of a lot more than you think." Kanna still kept her eyes closed, now moving to lay on her back, purposely placing her head on Snopy's lap. She opened her eyes and stared up at him. She saw his smile and could not help but blush again. She blinked a few times at him and then slowly smiled back, actually looking rather cute and innocent when she did. "You're worth a lot to me too, okay? So don't you dare forget it." her voice when she said that sounded so young, loving, and sweet. Something that she, and she knew Snopy also, was not used to.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Words: 675 Characters: 3565

Snopy let out a soft sigh when Kanna said she was feeling a bit better. He hoped it was true, but she could just be saying that in order to get him to stop worrying, but that wasn’t going to happen. It didn’t really matter in the end though, whether she said it or not wasn’t going to change how Snopy was acting. As he finished speaking about how it was nice to know people cared, Kanna cut in. “Stop being so modest. Your sister loves you. That much has been proven. She was even willing to turn into a spirit to find you. Obviously you are worth a hell of a lot more than you think." He turned his head to Kanna looking a little surprised, it was something he did not expect to come from Kanna. He looked for a moment before a smile reentered his face. I keep forgetting that don’t I? Then Kanna decided to lie down on her back, gently placing her head on Snopy’s lap. It was at this point Snopy began to blush as well.

He looked down at her, as she blinked at him, he noticed how adorable she looked. Even the smile that slowly formed on her face was adorable. "You're worth a lot to me too, okay? So don't you dare forget it." Her voice was so different than he was used to. It was so soft and comforting. It was a little strange, but Snopy couldn’t help but to keep smiling. I am so focused on remembering what I used to be like all those days ago and trying not to be like it, I forget I am far from it. To the people I surround myself with, I’m not just some person they know. I’m an important part of them. Snopy started to chuckle a bit. That is precisely why I can’t go down in some blaze of glory, I’ve got too much to stay alive for. He looked down towards his girlfriend, then to his sister. When I’m surrounded by people who care, I wonder how I possibly went around like a loner all those long years. This may be the first time I’ve seen you in over 80 years, but I already find it hard to imagine not having you around sis. And I don’t even want to think about what it would be like without Kanna, that’s just...way too distressing. Snopy had been running his hand down Kanna’s head and through her hair as he spoke (sort of like petting, but not really condescending or anything, I don’t know how to describe it in words).

With the energy that seemed to be all around him, he felt unbelievably happy. He had his sister and his girlfriend, and Kanna didn’t seem to dislike Sumika like he was worried would happen. Kanna was also being extremely affectionate in her own way. I love you, both of you. That was just something he felt he had to say, as he continued to run his hand across Kanna’s head, he turned to Sumika. You called yourself the Angel of Electricity earlier. So I’m assuming your powers have to do with electricity no? His little sister could fight, so he actually had something in mind, training. He didn’t want to lose anyone, and he would give his heart and soul to protect them, but training them to defend themselves would be a good bit of added security. He knew Kanna was strong, she had more energy in her body than he did, but he’d still help her train whenever she needed it. As for his sister, she wasn’t weak, but some help would be beneficial. If it meant helping her protect herself, he was prepared to train her seriously. Still, that was not the pressing issue. For now, he had the company of the two most important people in his life, he was going to enjoy it.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Sumika smiled her innocent smile as she watched the situation between Kanna and Snopy. They sure were close, a bit closer than she initially expected. She had to hold in more “daaaawwwwws” as Kanna laid her head on his lap and he gently stroked her head. She listened to Snopy as he had his realizations and giggled a bit. Back then you might not have been the nicest to everyone. But you were my big brother, and you were always there for me when I needed it. So regardless of that personality, I would want to find you again so you could keep being with you. Sumika picked up some of the tea and drank it. She looked around his house, at everything. It was a little high tech for Rukongai, something had happened to give it a bit of an upgrade. It was a question she’d have to ask later.

This is when Snopy asked about how she was called the Angel of Electricity. This was something Sumika never thought about. Well, Iramasha’s powers are generally based off of something they like. I always liked lightning, rain storms are so relaxing and fun. So my powers just developed around electricity. Sumika didn’t even notice how contradictory fun and relaxing seemed to most people. That was just how she felt. Yet this, along with Snopy’s comment about going down in a “blaze of glory” made her have to ask a question. Big brother? You spend so much time fighting and training. Why do you do that? Why do you fight like you do, what drives you?

This was something Sumika never understood since they were kids. Her brother was always going out to fight for some reason. She never knew what he was trying to accomplish with it, his goals. Still he seemed to fight for whatever reasons he might have. She wanted to know, so this time, she would come right out and ask.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:48 am

Kanna Aikotsuki

Kanna kept a smile on her lips the entire time that he was speaking. She reached out and grabbed his hand, placing it upon her stomach and holding it. As he turned to Sumika, she closed her eyes and just began to relax. She took in a deep breath, held it, and slowly let it out. She just laid there and listened to the two of them talk to one another. Snopy's question towards Sumika was actually one she had been thinking about herself. Sumika's explanation was simple, yet she taught Kanna something she actually did not know before hand. The fact that Iramasha's powers were developed around the concept of something they liked was completely new to her. Kanna tightened her hand around Snopy's, a mona lisa smile forming on her lips as she merely listened to the two of them. Then she heard Sumika come back with a question about the reason Snopy fights. Then, she opened her eyes and looked up to him, waiting for his answer. "Actually..." she said with a smile, "That's something I wouldn't mind know either. Someone as laz-... laid back as you are, I wouldn't think would want to fight. Why'd you join the Gotei as well?" Kanna felt silly now. How much exactly did she know about Snopy?

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:39 am

Words: 884 Characters: 4535

Snopy felt incredibly relaxed at this point. This was mostly due to his girlfriend lying on his lap and looking up at him the way she was. As he spoke one of his hands was grabbed and pulled onto Kanna’s stomach. She held onto it with her hands. Now one of Snopy’s hands was busy stroking Kanna’s head, and the other was being held affectionately to her stomach. None of this he had a problem with, in fact it comforted him all the more. He listened to Sumika’s reasoning for her searching for him, which added to the warm feeling he had inside. As he listened, the hand that Kanna was holding onto began to hold on one of Kanna’s hands as well. He listened as Sumika explained how her powers came about. I see. I heard that Iramasha gained their power from something they had an affinity to, but I wasn’t sure.

Then Sumika asked him something no one had ever asked him before, oddly enough. Why did he fight. Why did he fight? It was something Snopy had never really tried to put into words. He was lazy at heart, at least he has been since he died. He would love nothing more than to be able to just relax and spend time with Kanna, Sumika, and all of the other friends he had. Then Kanna asked the same thing, making him chuckle as she almost said lazy. Oh you can say it, I’m lazy. Honestly if I could truly have my way you’d be the only one I ever showed any effort to. I work hard when it comes to things I think are worth the effort, which only stands to reason in a better world it would be only you two. Unfortunately that is not the case. The hand he had holding onto Kanna’s tightened a bit. It wasn’t like he was squeezing on it hard, he was just holding it tightly, like he didn’t want to let go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVQsC3S2vDM&feature=relmfu <-- I imagine this song, starting from 0:50 to 1:37 playing for the next part

Well now is a better time than any. The only people who I think should know are already in this room, so I won’t have to repeat it. You want to know why I fight? My views may seem idealistic, and I am aware that the way things are they may never come to pass. But I picture the future. A future where the conflicts that so plague us are no more. A world where people can live without fear of being trampled by the great armies that currently inhabit the world. One where people can live their life as they please, befriend who they please, and love who they please. What I see is a world of peace. I understand how far from our grasp such a place is. Such peace is far from us, but I can see it. I can envision such a place, and for that I will fight. I am sick and tired of innocent people dying, I am sick of losing my friends, and I am sick of worrying about losing anyone else. I am sick of good and innocent people being slaughtered like nothing. That is why I wield my blade as I do. I truly want to just be able to spend time with you two, and not have a care in the world. However for the time being, I must divide my time. Even if I personally can’t “save the world”, I can help people as best I can. I do this however I can, whether it be protecting the people of Rukongai, or Earth. I focus more on the defense of secure locations rather than attacking places inhabited by my enemies.

He took a deep breath. He had said a lot, and every word had nothing but conviction in it. As for exactly what drives me, it is two things. The vision of that future I so desire, and the fact that now when I come back, I know there are people waiting for me when I return home. If I can protect people when they need it and still come home to people that care about me, I can walk away happy. He looked down to Kanna and put on another smile. I know I don’t have to tell you this, but please don’t do anything that might get you killed. And I’ll make sure I stay alive for you, okay? He looked up and this time at Sumika. Same goes for you, don’t even think about dying. I’m not losing my little sister again. He started to laugh out loud a bit. No one in this room is to die, got that? He laughed a bit more before calming once more. He was still stroking Kanna’s head and holding her hand as he had been. He returned his focus to Kanna. You look pretty content right now. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you in such a good mood, I like it when you look happy like this, your smile is comforting. This was all he said. He had said quite a lot in the past few minutes, and he was sure that the girls had something to say.

Last edited by Snopy Saika on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:39 am

Sumika listened to Snopy’s rather long speech. He said a lot, but it made sense. A world of peace. One where people can live and be happy. That was something almost everyone wanted to see. It was something Sumika hoped to see one day. However, unlike her brother who was also realistic with the possibilities, Sumika was extremely optimistic. In her mind, if they worked hard, that day would come. She did not understand that some things aren’t so simple. Yet she kept silent and listened to her brother’s words. She also took to heart what her brother said drove him. That future, and having people to come back to.

She was beginning to realize just how much her brother had changed, and just how much value he placed in the people he cared about. Of course I won’t die. I don’t like death, and I don’t think you’d be very happy if I did die. So everything is fine then~ Then Sumika turned her attention to Kanna. You seem more important to him than anyone I’ve seen, he obviously loves you a lot. Just stay alive for his sake~ As usual, she was innocent and forward as ever. Still, she didn’t like sadness, and Kanna’s death would bring her brother a lot of sadness. And I think I like you, so I don’t want you to die either. Sumika liking a woman who was close to her brother was a little odd, as she usually got jealous when another girl got anywhere near him. After seeing those two together, and the fact that Kanna is the only reason she saw Snopy again, she couldn’t possibly dislike her. Though now that she found Snopy, she was going to spend a good deal of time with him in order to catch up.
Serenity
Serenity
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:06 pm

Kanna Aikotsuki

Kanna just smiled at his lazy comment. He admitted it and then went on to say that the only two things he would want to put any effort towards was herself and his sister. That was something she definitely enjoyed hearing. Letting him continue on, he went through a speech about 'universal' peace, since world peace was obviously over rated. She tightened her hand around his just enough to allow him to know she is responding to his hand tightening and to what he was saying. Universal peace would be nice, but it was unrealistic and impossible to accomplish. There were too many evils and dangerous people around for something like that to officially happen. "It's a wonderful idea..." Kanna said softly, "But unfortunately I highly doubt something like that will happen. There are now too many types of people that differ in views, beliefs, and opinions. Not only that, but to rid the world of violence it to rid it of hollows. Ridding it of hollows will upset the balance... There always needs to be a balance." Then Snopy went on to explain what he fights for. His explanation was wonderful. Kanna could only smile at him for it. He looked down to her and ordered her not to die. "You know... That's an order from you I just might follow." She said with a smile on her face. She wasn't one to follow someone else's orders if they were not of higher or equal rank, and Snopy knew this, so this was sort of a joke.

Kanna heard Sumika begin to speak and agreed with her. Neither of them planned on dying. Sumika then began speaking to her, telling her that she didn't want her to die for Snopy's sake. Kanna was about to say something, but Sumika continued and said told her that she didn't want her to die either. "She likes me...?" Kanna thought to herself and then took in a deep breath. She sat up and looked to Sumika. She stared at her for a few moments, just to add a bit of suspense to the situation. "Well not many females get this from me, but..." Kanna reached her hand out towards Sumika and smiled happily towards her, "I like you as well Sumika. I'm quite happy that I found yo-... You found me... Haha... in the forest." Now that was likely going to startle the shit out of Snopy. The last time Snopy explained that he had another female in his life, Kanna had snapped, screamed, yelled, gotten violent, and was pushed through a very bad mental break down. Kanna so easily accepting another female was NOT normal, but it was true and it was happening.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum