Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed]

Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:02 pm
A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 3 Sumika

Sumika Saika, The Angel of electricity

Sumika silently observed as Kanna placed something into Snopy’s hand. Moving in closer to inspect, it was an Iramasha telepathic gem. She herself didn’t understand that significance, but she knew it was important when Snopy spoke. When Snopy went in to follow, she did so as well. She had no idea what was going on at all. Did Kanna’s appearance really change? Sumika had just met the woman, so she had no idea IF anything had happened. Actually, she wasn’t even sure about Snopy. When she was younger, she always saw him in an idealized way. When she got older, she realized he was kinda an ass in the past, cocky and over-confident. What she had seen so far was quite the opposite. This was a change she was happy about to be sure.

She followed him to where he stopped in a doorway, and he was just staring at this point. She went and looked with him to see...he was staring at Kanna. Kanna’s haori was open, revealing her bra that was rather loose. Sumika let out a quiet “ahh” as sweat beads flew off of her in all directions. Her eyes had shrunk into little black dots (anime style, you know). She whispered to him, but the tone in her voice was obvious. Wh-what are you doing big brother? Stop staring at her like that! Yet he continued to stare. Big brother you pervert! She was as innocent as ever, at least in that respect. Yet her brother was not so innocent and continued to look. She nudged trying to get him to stop until Kanna has left and Snopy had gone to follow. She continued to follow him, but this time merely took a seat on the couch to allow him time to speak with Kanna. She sat back and observed his reactions.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed]

Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Kanna Aikotsuki

Kanna raised her head to look towards Snopy. He said she looked nothing like herself, causing her to let out a small chuckle. "Heh... No, you're wrong..." Kanna said softly, holding the front of her haori together, "This is the real me... This is how I looked and sounded before, when I actually tried taking care of myself. It's how I was before I foolishly married Micheal... years and years ago..." Kanna closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. She was still tired with everything that had happened before. She didn't know why she was looking like this now, but she wasn't going to question a gift such as a turn back in time. She was sort of happy it happened. A sense of confidence was returning to her. Kanna turned her head towards Sumika, "You know it's me... I'm here. Please spend time with your sister." she told him, even not acting like her normal self. Of course this was only the extreme amount of exhaustion that she felt. She also looked slightly weak and pale, even with her new look. She still seemed that she was slightly sick. "With how much you care about that necklace, I'm quite sure you two deserve a bit more time to talk and catch up... She's been looking for you as well..." Kanna said quietly, only where Snopy would be able to hear her. Sumika was a girl, yes, but Kanna's jealousy would hopefully not extend into family like Sumika. She seemed sweet and hopefully wouldn't try and take Snopy away from her, so... everything was okay.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Words: 498 Characters: 2525

Snopy put on a warm smile as he heard her words. This was how she looked when she was younger. Well she certainly was beautiful back then, and now it seemed. He wasn’t going to ask right now why she looked like this, he had more to focus on. She said to pay attention to his sister, and he would in a moment. Yet, he had a few matters to deal with when it came to Kanna. Well you look beautiful, I see no reason to complain. But you still don’t look well, whatever happened to you out there must have been a lot. He glanced out. From what I can tell, you never went back to Seireitei did you? *sigh* Well, it doesn’t matter if you did or not. You’re here now and you are unwell. It would be wrong of me not to take care of you. I’d like to ask that you spend the night tonight. Partially because I am worried about you, not that I should worry but I do, and because after the way I spent the last few nights...well, I would feel better with you around. He moved into the kitchen and got some tea for everyone before coming back in, placing two on the table and handing one to Kanna.

To be honest, later today, I’d like to talk with you. We haven’t had an actual talk in a while, and I feel we have some things to do wrong. Ever since you left, I’ve felt I didn’t handle things well, and I probably have a few things to apologize for, as well as just talk to you about.. But for now you seem exhausted, so I’ll give you some time to rest a bit. If you’d like you can lie down on the couch, there are other chairs me and sis could sit on. Or I could take you to my room and you could use my bed. And if you are hungry, I could surely make something up really quickly. Snopy he was being as sincere as sincere gets. He had the warmest look about him, one that in fact only Kanna had ever seen (mostly because when he was alive he never gave this off, period). What do ya say gorgeous? Snopy spoke this last thing with absolute confidence, which was strange for him. To be so forward was something he generally was not capable of. If I’m going to be forced to watch this, I may as well make it interesting, don’t expect it again. Ayako had, unbeknownst to Snopy, channeled a little bit of confidence in that behavior to him. Was this, as she said to herself, just an act to make things interesting? Or was this a hint of kindness, in her own way. Snopy looked back over to Sumika. I’m sorry sis, I’ll be there in a minute.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Sumika sat back and listened, figuring out what she could. Apparently Kanna had looked like she had let herself go, but looking at her current body, Sumika couldn’t imagine Kanna not looking like this. She listened to Snopy’s speech and it was very different. Nothing but sincerity and kindness was coming from it. This was different from her old brother, who was arrogant as could be. She smiled softly as she listened to him. When she heard the comment about the bed, her innocence almost compelled her to say something. Yet when she saw the way he seemed to feel around Kanna, she let it go. He really did love her, so there was nothing wrong with it in her eyes. Then Snopy bluntly called Kanna gorgeous. There wasn’t a doubt in her mind that was true, but it prompted a thought in her head. Wow, he is just as blunt and forward as he always was.

When Snopy motioned back to her she just smiled. Oh don’t worry, do what you have to do, I can wait. As she said this she picked up the tea her brother had made and took a sip. She let out a happy sigh as it tasted really good. He has gotten much better. She looked around his house, it was much neater than she thought it would be. Everything was no nice and clean. Everything seemed well done, much better than any other house in Rukongai. Like something someone with a lot of money would have. If she had less self control, she’d probably be hopping up and down on the couch, giggling like a maniac. Yet she stood nice and still, waiting until Snopy was finished what he was doing.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Lot Of Changes Happened Here [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Kanna Aikotsuki

Kanna's face turned rose red. There was no hiding it. It had been years since anyone had called her beautiful in such a sincere manner. Then, hearing him ask about her return to the Seireitei, or lack of one... She looked away and to the floor. "No... I never went back." was all she said and then she sighed with him. After that he just continued talking. Word after word, she just watched him. He just kept going. It made her smile. He seemed so much more cheerful, especially since last time they talked. Every now and then, when Snopy wasn't looking, Kanna would look to Sumika and smile trying to fight a bit of laughter at Snopy's energy. She thought it was... cute. As she was handed some tea, she raised her hand to grab it. She wasn't used to feeling so weak and grabbed onto it without really thinking. Suddenly her hand gave and it dropped onto the floor and onto her pants.

"Shi-... Mm!!!" Kanna's entire body tensed upon the hot sensation soaking through her clothing. Her eyes widened as she looked down towards her leg where everything had spilled. Out of absolute no where, the tea soaked up from her pants and the floor and was put back into the cup. The moment the tea was back in the cup and the cup was facing perfectly upwards, Kanna's head turned away almost lightning fast and her hand came up to her forehead as if she were in pain. She closed her eyes tightly for a moment and the pain was gone. She opened them up again, looked towards the tea, and then up to Snopy and Sumika as if she was utterly confused. "Did you guys just see that..? That wasn't just me, right?" Kanna asked, almost as if she had just saw a ghost, "Did one of you do that...? Sumika.. You?" She may have asked the question, but Kanna knew better. It's why her head was hurting only a moment ago. She had some how done that, but she wasn't not inclined to believe it.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Words: 300 Characters: 1644

Snopy’s gasped a bit as she dropped and broke the cup, the tea spilling on her. He let out a soft sigh and chuckled. That looks like it burns. Well, no harm done, I can just replace the cup. And let me get you a towl so y... His eyes widened a bit as he saw the spectacle. Suddenly everything reversed itself. The cup reformed in her hand, and the tea simply flew back into the cup. Wh-what the? Kanna? Yet Kanna was just as dumbfounded as they were. She asked them if either of them had done it. Don’t look at me. You should know my abilities by now. My mind has the power to create, my powers only have the power to destroy, and nothing I can do will do THAT. For a moment he noticed something. His mind created, yet the way Kanna’s personality was, it would generally destroy more than create. Snopy’s powers were to destroy, Kanna’s were to restore. It was a strange contrast he had just noticed. Her personality pushes people away, yet it is strange. That same personality somehow drew me in, and her powers are meant to aid and protect.

Snopy turned his head to Sumika. You didn’t just do that did you? I’m not really sure what you are capable of, considering I was only reunited a few short minutes ago. He turned back to Kanna. You just had your hand on your forehead. You okay? No matter how happy he was to see his sister, he couldn’t help worry about his girlfriend. So much had happened, but today at some point, he planned on making everything better when it came to her. Everything.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Sumika had almost picked up her tea when Kanna spilled it on herself. Oh my, are you okay? She would have continued, but she too witnessed the spectacle. The cup reforming, and the tea reentering the cup. This came as a surprise to her. Kanna, did you do that? If you did that is an amazing power! Then Kanna turned and asked if anyone had done it. Sumika listened as Snopy explained things. I remember when your mind was at a middle ground between create and destroy. This she said quietly to herself. Then Sumika spoke up. I can’t do that. I am the Angel of Electricity, all of my powers revolve around electricity. If I had done it (and was able to in the first place), you’d see some sparks flying off of it. So if Snopy didn’t do it, and I didn’t do it...then, wouldn’t that mean you did it?

In truth she knew neither of their powers. Either they were hiding something, or neither of them knew. Of course, Sumika would never call them liars as trusting as she is. So she just sat back and waited for something to happen.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:45 pm

Kanna Aikotsuki

Kanna shook her head in reply to Sumika. "I... I don't know..." After that, she turned her head to Snopy and nodded. "I'm fine... It really was just a headache..." Placing both of her hands on the ground, she struggled to her feet, almost losing her strength and falling once, but was finally able to stand. "I.. um..." she looked back down to the tea glass, "I don't think it's a good idea for me to hold anything at the moment... I'm to tired and weak." It was obvious by the way she was talking that she was slightly embarrassed. She never was this weak, never needed help. She was independent, strong. She was the one that people called to for help and healing. She did not like being the one that had to be waited on, which is why she was trying to move around as if nothing was happening. She even had blurry vision and felt like she was off balance, but did not care too much to ask for their help. She took a wobbly step forward and moved towards the couch.

"I'm just going to sit down... Please, while I rest... You two talk and catch up..." Kanna said, still acting slightly strange, "I wouldn't mind getting to know you better, Sumika." Although she wouldn't admit it, she was forcing these sentences out. She was jealous and fighting the urge to tell her to leave or act angry towards Snopy. She was sick of sharing the men she loved. She had to deal with that all the time with the last ones she was with. Of course she wasn't willingly sharing, but they were cheating. It was just her state of mind.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:30 am

Words: 348 Characters: 1788

Snopy had obvious concern on his face, considering she had a slight headache and she couldn’t hold anything. Okay, I think that would be wise. Actually, I think you should lie down. It is much better that way, and if you really need it, I can help you hold the cup if you want a drink, all you need to do is ask. I know you hate this kind of dependency, but at least let me help you this time. He knew her pride might keep her from accepting such help Yet he had to ask. He was being rather attentive, probably because these past few days were allowing him to realize just how much he cared for her, and just how much he wanted her around. A certain thought was floating through his head at this time, but for now that would be left alone. There were problems in their relationship he wanted to solve before he did that.

He stood by, prepared to help Kanna in any way he could. If she asked for a drink, he’d get it. If she needed food, he’d get it. So long as she was unwell, he’d tend to her. He hoped that if he ever fell ill, she’d give him the same kindness. Snopy, unless Kanna called for him, would spend some time sitting near Kanna as he prepared to talk to Sumika. He lifted up the glass of tea to his head and took a sip. He let out a happy sigh as he did so, it felt good to finally put something in his stomach. He had had lunch, but it had been rather small, like all his meals of late. Tomorrow, he’d probably treat himself to some large meals in order to make up for that lost food, he can’t afford to get any skinnier. So sis, what have things been like since I died? What happened afterwards? To you, to mom and dad? He began his inquiry with a simple question, yet one that would have a long answer.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:31 am

Sumika moved over on the couch when Snopy suggested Kanna lie down. It was a large couch so there was plenty of room on it. Shortly after, Snopy sat down next to her. You’re so caring big brother, I’m sure you’ll make a great husband. Sumika said this and oddly, Snopy didn’t freak out like most people would. Yet this was probably just because of how calm he was in general. Who knows, I hope so for whenever that day arrives. He had kept if vague, but Sumika was picturing all kinds of random things. Though within a minute, her imagination caused her to start imagining things that don’t resemble the original topic at all. Sights of lions, and talking groundhogs. Her imagination was doing its strange machinations when Snopy’s question snapped her out of it.

Well, after you died, everyone was devastated. Though mom and dad functioned fine, it took a toll on them. I was utterly depressed when I found out. Spent a few months like this. Eventually though, mom introduced me to an Angel Iramasha who turned me into one. I don’t know how she knew that Iramasha though, but whatever. Anyway, I became part of the Iramasha clan and just spent my time doing whatever I felt like, as well as searching for you. When I became an Iramasha it was amazing, it was like a whole new world. Maybe that is why mom did what she did I guess, to broaden things.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum