Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dat' Sassy Cat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Dat' Sassy Cat - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Dat' Sassy Cat - Page 2 Empty Re: Dat' Sassy Cat

Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:09 pm

LEN, LEN, LEN, LEN-LEN-LEN WASHI

"…" Len nearly made a sound like an eep when she touched his cheek, but stopped himself, watching her as she looked at it again, before his hand was in her hair, feeling how fluffy it was, how soft it felt against his skin. "...You have a nice voice…" He said simply, listening as she let out a small mewl, making a small blush. He watched as she shoved her face into his favorite pillow; but yet, he wasn't bothered by it.

He blinked, hearing her stomach rumble as she said the strange name she had given him repeatedly, looking over at her with concern in his voice. He got off the couch, taking a deep breath to relax himself, before following her into the kitchen, blinking as he entered inside, before hearing her say something. "Oh… you're hungry. You like to eat, don't you?" He asked her,, blinking as he opened up the fridge, his eyes relaxing as he looked inside the fridge, before realizing what she was saying, looking over to her with a look of concern as he took out some left over pizza as well as some of the cat food cans, setting them on the table next in the kitchen.

When she opened her eyes, he was directly above her, looking down at her with concern painted all over the hues of his golden eyes. She kept calling out to him, something that almost broke his heart as he set down the food on the table, reaching onto her shoulder and giving it a pat. "...Here…" He told her simply, giving her the pizza that he had just warmed up, as well as the now open cans of cat food. "...I have some… decent food this time." He explained to her, still blushing slightly. "I also have some… Clothing that you can wear if you would like. If you're going to be in my house, I r-really would prefer it if you would wear something." He stuttered out of embarrassment, before looking to her again.

"...Who… are you…? Is there… anything at all you can tell me, please…?" He asked her, looking down at her. Running through his head were a dozen different possibilities. Had she been… abused, forced to act like this? Had she never known any other life? Had she escaped whatever place had done this to her? Was there something wrong with her mentally? She seemed to be in good enough shape, and her body didn't have any marks on it… What was she, then? What was done to her to make her this way? So many questions shot through his mind in those few seconds as he gazed down, slightly pityingly, at the girl below him, so many questions unanswered, so many, and so little idea of what this one before him would truly mean, deep inside.

[/left]WILL HIS POTENTIAL CONTINUE TO UNLOCK?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum