Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions

+19
Imakuran
Horus Sariel
Bhairyuu
Nix Shraik
JWC
Shoku
Shizuo
Hayuko
Nirx
Teitoku
Guard
Sage
Pockeh
Kade
lionus
Ulqui
Gin
Sinpoder
THEFROST
23 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Character Permissions

Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:52 am

«Dealing With These Request»

BORIS'S REQUEST

Well, I really don't have a problem with that if you want to mention that in your characters history. However, I'd want you to describe the full encounter to me when you write up the whole thing. Otherwise, I'll give you the clear for it to see how it turns out.

KADE'S REQEST

I am fine with stirring the pot a bit with Rose Mischevang. So if you want to fight against her, by all means I'll be open to it. However, you'll need to make the thread as I am still replying to certain places at the moment. I also wouldn't be opposed to Ibiki VS Eric. Just make the thread whenever you are ready.

NEMAIN'S REQUEST

I am fine with that. I just want to see the reference whenever it is written up by you. It should be interesting to see how that will pan out in the future.

ZIN'S REQUEST

No real complaints here. I'll go ahead and approve them for a neutral relationship. She'll most likely be a fair friend to him. Not anything too close, but enough to call her someone in his social circle for the most part.

KETSU'S REQUEST

Even if we've already discussed, I'd like that you'd link the snapshots so it can stay in my long-term memory. So whenever you see this message, go ahead and grab that link and slap it up in your post.

HALO'S REQUEST

I am fine with them being on good terms if that is what you want. Halo is a pretty friendly guy and I'd consider him to know her very well. So you can go ahead and add him in her history if you want.

CIRNO'S REQUEST

Yeah, this one will be cleared as well. I'll allow that they know each other on a professional level by working together with the Iramasha Army.

YUKURI'S REQUEST

I think there would be some conflict with this one. The reason I say that is because Yukuri herself wasn't an Iramasha until around 2411. And she didn't take the helm into that position until around 2412. So she is a relatively new Iramasha Councilmen that is representing the Devil Side of the Iramasha Clan. So if you can work something around that, I wouldn't be opposed to it.

SHADIN'S REQUEST

I guess I am going to take this one section at a time, aren't I? Well, the first thing I'll address is the whole Karakura meeting arc. I don't have a problem with that as nothing stands out in that part that I'd be opposed against. So that is the first thing you'll have permission for.

I am also okay with what you listed in the Soul King War Arc as I don't have a problem with that. There also isn't much of a problem with them becoming more. Really, most of it is fine, but the Australia stuff would have to be post-Australia after the war was over.

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 WVMWLOu
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Character Permissions

Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:13 am
First and second screenshot.

As for Yukuri, I wasn't too clear on her timeline. I read her history, but I guess I didn't take it all in right. Anyways, perhaps Yavriil could've known her while she was still Selena Minos? That would allow for the at first not liking each other, but after she becomes Iramasha them warming up to each other. I'd assume they could possibly have gotten to know each other even better through Sapphire perhaps? I could see Yavriil sort of babying Sapphire in her position, giving her pointers or something, maybe even occasionally being present in a meeting (Maybe Yavriil would accidentally enter a meeting, but they wouldn't really mind her being there since she knows how the stuff works). That's how Yukuri and Yavriil could have first met as Iramasha..? Anyways, just a bit of an idea. If their past doesn't work out, we could always discuss some future plotting at least.

With Shadin, Post-Australia's quite doable. Since it was a more recent event without much official documentation on it and stuff, I wasn't going to go too indepth on it anyways.

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:21 am

«CLEARING OUT THESE QUESTIONS»

I am fine with her knowing Yukuri as she was Selena Minos. I would not mind Sapphire being the proxy in their meeting as it is plausible they may have crossed paths at that point through her. So do what you want with that idea. I am also glad the Australia bit works out as well and I think that should cover everything.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:19 pm
Request Template

• Character: Inami Asthavon
• Request: I would like her to be a part of Liu Asthavons plots, more so because if she's like Mana's daughter, / child it would make sense that Inami, who both loves and is sometimes baffled by her family, mana included; would want to be apart of the girls life, and affairs.
• Notes: As for her association to your character ill leave that up to you since, i want it to be what works for you and your character, and we shall go from there!

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 LzZCuy7
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 BtXe12b
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:10 am
Request Template

• Character: Mana Asthavon
• Request: This request is more of future plot. I'd like for there to be a meeting between Mana and Kururai; reason being, not only has Kururai become an Asthavon and therefore have been sensed by her through whatever that power thing was, but he would also be the only successful Visera Demonio aside from Ashlei Clixx ((if I get my app on him approved)). I'm aiming to have this be a meeting when Kururai goes back with Styn in the hopes of joining Shadow Fall. I'm still working out the details as to how they would initially meet in the first place, but my main goal with this is to get some sort of plot going where, for the most part, Kururai's official existence is hidden. This would likely be due to the Visera Demonio project being something that could be the "new weapon of Shadow Fall", with all those involved in the project being sworn to secrecy.
• Notes: Maybe we can even do something where Kururai undergoes experimentation to discover more about the nature of his hybrid-being--although, he'd at first be very reluctant considering he was the product of Shadow Fall experiments in the first place, and was abandoned when deemed a failure. Actually, when you think about it, he would technically be Shadow Fall's first(?) successful Visera Demonio experiment.

[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:21 pm

So basically -- you want Inami to know Liu? That is fine by me. They could have gotten to known each other through mutual interest with Shadow Fall. From there, they can turn into acquaintances and foster a relationship out of that over time.

As for S_E? Whenever you reach that point, feel free to hit me with whatever. I'll be down to do it if that is what you are after. The details of it can be arranged in the fact of Shadow Fall wanting to really inspect his body; since there aren't that many Masked Hollows. So Mana could probably tinker with him and see if she could make use out of him or something.

Shoku
Shoku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:33 pm
Request Template

• Character: Mana
• Request: Im requesting to have Newt Fuzzywicks to be a minion and lap demon/pet of Mana. His small cuddly bear like look makes him useful for Infiltration missions and spying.
• Notes: Anything else to add?

I scare children ^_^
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:49 pm

I've got no problems with that. However, I would request that he sign-up and become apart of the Asthavon Family. Since there are other Asthavon Pets and he can fit right in there:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8740-the-royal-asthavon-family-demon-world-s-prime-royal-family

JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000[THEFROST]'s Character Permissions - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:20 pm
Request Template

• Character: Mana Asthavon
• Request: To have Mana save an insignificant demon on the battlefield during the short demon skirmishes in 2150 on up. That insignificant demon is the Danava of Fear.
• Notes: She ain't even gotta remember it, it just has to have happened xD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:00 am
TIME FOR SOME MANA CHECKIN'

THE QUEEN IS PLEASED

YOU GET A PASS NOW

Alright, I'll be going through and finally checking out this thread. I don't have a problem with Mana doing that for your character. Sometimes, Mana is prone to acts of good will and I could see her saving The Danava of Fear during one of her incursions of Demon World.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum