Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Night at the Beach (Private)

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Kamira Hinote

That fall was unexpected, what was even more unexpected was that he didnt push her off right away or something. Kamira hesitantly looked up at him to find him looking back down at her, their bodies fitting perfectly together.
He had asked her if she was alright, she was a bit lost for words, she'd never tripped like that before expecually not over a rug. She found herself staring into his eyes for a bit before peeling her gaze away fom his for a moment before looking back at him with a slight blush.
"Y-Yeah..Im alright..are you?"
She asked, she was the one that fell on him afterall. The thought didnt occur to her to actually get off and it didnt seem to really cross his mind to have her get off. Kamira had always been protected by her father and had many boundries expecually when it came to men. Right now however, she was happy she had dark skin to hide her blush.
Kamira realised she was still ontop of him before sitting up, instead of sitting on the floor, she ended up sitting on his hips, straddling him; of coruse she really didnt pay much attention to that for a while.
"I'm soo sorry Rokudo."

||Kitty's Characters||

Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 3 PLEASEWORK2
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/0Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:59 pm
.:Rokudo:.

Blinking a couple of times he could see a slight red tint in her brown skin, she wasn't exactly getting off of him and neither was he pushing her off of him, for one he didn't want to seem rude just by pushing her off, secondly he didn't exactly mind the present situation at all.

"Yes i am fine, just a little surprised is all." He responded.

Looking down a little bit, it felt like his temperature rose to 110 degrees when she then sat up, almost like straddling him as she was trying to get off them, she was apologizing to him she looked really cute as she was doing so, the slight red tint on her face and also the tone that she had, it just seemed like this was too perfect. Leaning against his arms as he tried to sit up a little bit.

"It's okay, i didn't min- i mean it was just a accident so it's perfectly okay, but the way you are sitting on me Kamira....." He stated, blushing immensely.

Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 3 20u4p06
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:11 pm

Kamira Hinote

Kamira didnt realise how incredibly handsome he was until just now, know that she got a good look at him and seeing that she was physically...extremly close to him she saw all his features and what not and she had to admit, he was very much attractive. She tried her best to push away the blush that was now starting come through.
He started talking and it seemed like he was about to say that he didnt mind the situation that they were currently in. He mentioned how she was sitting on him and then she realised how suggestive the position they were in really was. She felt her cheeks burn up as she couldnt hide her blush any longer.
"S-Sorry!"
She called out, embaressed.
Kamira was about to get up from him only to be braught back down onto him; to the postion they were originally in. By now her cheeks were on fire as she realised what had just happenbed. Kamira tried getting up a bit as in getting on all fours to see if what she thought was right..and she was right. A bit of her shorts, the waist line part got caught in his zipper and when she tried getting up just now only tugged her shorts down a bit more, esposing a bit of her pink panties.
"Ummm....!!"

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/0Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Looking down a little bit he noticed something as she tried to get up off of him he noticed that his zipper actually got caught on her shorts and now she actually couldn't get off of him, as she tried to get off him again he could see her pink panties and he blushed immensely and then looked away a little bit.

"Please be careful, your panties were just showing, Kamira..." He stated, blushing while looking away a little bit, he was tempted to look back again but if it happend again then it wouldn't be a good thing. "I think either of have to take my pants off or you have to take your shorts off, Kamira i don't think we are going to get out of this, situation any other way." He stated and then turned quickly to the side as to not look into her eyes.

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:03 pm

Kamira Hintoe

The situation they had gotten themselves into just went from bad to worse. One of them had to take of their pants...They could have tried to unhook her pants...but she was sure it would be very awkward for one of them to have their hands far south of their waists. Kamira noticed that he was avoiding eye contact with her, which she understood why because she was doing that herself.
"Umm.."
Kamira thought about the situation a little more, either way it was going to end up with both of them blushing a great deal. If he took his pants off, his hand would be a bit too close to her crotch. It probably would be easier for her to take her shorts off since there was just an elastic at the waist instead of a button and zipper.
Kamira nodded a bit to his sugestion.
"I...guess I should..."
She said hesitantly. Carefully she started getting out of her shorts, but to do so, she'd have to get further ontop of him. She blusheed a lot as she was pretty much in her panties, ontop of him with her boobs in his face a bit.
"S-Sorryy..."
She blushed.

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:25 pm

It seems that Kamira was going to go ahead and take off her shorts so that they both could get out of this situation that they were both in, she moved up a little bit to try and take them off, when she did so she was only in her panties, Rokudo just looked away from her as to not be named a pervert by her. Still blushing all the while. His head was hot and he was a bit dizzy from all that was happening right then. Moving a little bit he then brought his hands down toward his crotch and went to go ahead and take the shorts off of his zipper so that she could have her shorts back.

"Ill try and get them off so you can at least walk out of here with your shorts on.." He stated, still blushing.

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Kamira Hinote

Kamira finally got off of him and then proceeded to sit on the floor right next to him; he was now attempting to her her shorts out of his zipper. She tried not to look but she caught a few peeks at him. She moved her bangs in a way where he couldnt completly see her eyes, which also helped in hiding her blush.
"Im so sorry for all of this."
She appolised again. At one point she forgot that she had her bangs infront of her eyes to hide her blush and what not; she ended up moving the hair from her face and tucked some of it behind her ear, the short peises naturally fell back to the front of her face.
Kamira started wondering about this stranger, he was different from the other men she'd seen and met over the past 119 years.
"What do you like to do for fun?"
She asked, it seemed stange to bring up small talk while he was trying to her her shirts out of his crotch but she thought the situation was already awkward enough and she wanted to break that awkwardness.
"Tell me a bit about yourself"
She smiled a bit, a slight blush still played on her cheeks, she might as well get to know the person thats spending the night in her house right?

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Looking down at her he then finally got her shorts off of his zipper, tossing them to her and looking around a little bit, he was still blushing and he couldn't get her off of his mind. With a single movement he then zipped his zipper back up and then looked down at her. He smiled down at her though, either way if she didn't mind what just happend then he wouldn't let it bother him.

"I don't mind about all of this, i mean yeah it's a little embarrassing but it's all right, stuff happens.." He smiled a little bit. "What i do for fun, well swimming and actually practicing for stuff, training as well, but stuff about me, i have already graduated college and i am now training to fight hollow, i am 1/4 demon as you can see." He chuckled a little bit "Mainly this is because it's my mom's side of the family. Other then that, what about you? Tell me a little bit about yourself." He smiled lightly at her.

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Kamira Hinote

He finally got her shorts out of his zipper and tossed it back to her. She stood and quickly put them back on before going over and sitting on the bed with a smile on as she listnted to him speak. He didnt mind the situation they were just in, that made her blush a bit.
He finished telling her a bit about himself before asking her about herself. She giggled a bit as she looked up at him with warm eyes; the pink hue of her eyes made her eyes that much softer and kinder.
Kamira leaned back a little bit on her hands and thought for a moment.
"i like to swim..just only I have to see the shore line for me to go into the water...If I cant see it or know I wont be able to I dont. Water is my natural opposite so I'm like a fish out of water...in water"
Kamira paused for a moment as she thought about her last sentence and giggled a little before continuing.
"I'm a full demon, a panther demon and I finished human school a long time ago. I lived with my family for the past century.. and only just recently ventured away from them...my comfort zone. I still visit them every week or so but I do miss them, they mean so much to me."
She paused again before looking up at Rokudo and bit her lip a bit, she realised that that was a bit insensitive of her to speak of her family like that when he had none as he stated before.
"Im sorry." She whispered a bit, lowering her head just slightly.
"If you want to train, I can help you sometimes. I mean we can spar if youd like, it'll be a win win situation." She smiled up at him her blush just now starting to faid.
Kamira still needed a lot of training to use her powers she hadnt faught a hollow in a while nor had she trainedin a while.
"I dont think I've ever heard of someone being a 1/4 demon before. Ive heard of 1/2 demons.."
Kamira trailed off, she wasnt trying to be rude if it came across as such, in a way she was thinking out loud..in a way.
"What was your childhood like?"
Her natural curiosity was comming though now, she knew that 1/2 demons were sometimes shunned from their demon family and feard/regected by the human side at times; she couldnt help but wonder if he experianced any harship like that while growing up, being 1/4 demon. Kamira always though herself to be fortunate to be a full demon, she never looked down on mixed breeds, but she did appreciate being a pure breed.

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:18 pm

Within his mind he was thinking about many different things, when she asked him about his past he just turned his face away a little bit, his past was something that was very dark and he didn't exactly want to tell her everything that had gone on, he had actually been dead once before but should he actually mention that or should he just leave it alone.. Death was something that happened to everyone but life after death was not something that many people talked about. Turning back toward her he had his eyes closed a little bit.

"My past is something that isn't something to talk about, but for some reason i am compelled to tell you, i am truly not the age that i said i am, i am over 500 years old. But this of course is because i still remember my past life that i have had, it was a very... Innocent one. I died in a giant war that saved this city so it wasn't in vain but now i am living as this 1/4 demon.. Life wasn't very hard when i was growing up because i didn't let it be, i made sure that i was the one to look after myself and i was the only one that i would allow close enough to me. Cept for my mom who actually knew me in the life before, which i tell you is quite odd." He paused for a second standing up and walking over to the dresser. Grabbing a glass of water and drinking it.

"But all in all it was a pretty good life, thought i have never had anything like this happen before." He chuckled a little bit and then sat back onto the bed. "I mean all this stuff happening, it's pretty embarrassing but whatever, it doesn't matter, life is life." He chuckled again.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum