Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 6 Empty Re: Night at the Beach (Private)

Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Kamira Hinote
________

As she started cooking them breakfast, she heard Rokudo waking up and the entered the shower.
"Smells good"
A familiar voice said, Kamira turned around to find her old friend, Craig standing near the window.
"Craig! What are you doing here?"
She questioned, looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
"I'm here to deliver this to you...I cant stay and explain..."
He said walkeing towards her and handing her a peice of paper. Kamira took it with a questionate look as she looked back up at her old friend.
"Take care sis."
He said before dissapearing.
"Bye"
Kamira turned the stove off for a moment and read the note, it spoke of how her father, the light half had been killed and now the dark side of him has taken over...and now seeks to kill off the Hinote children; the note also explained that there was a group that was going to protect them, and she'd have to wait for them to call for her. Kamira took a deep breath and tunred the sotve back on; she figured at some point in time this would happen. She desided not to think about this too much, when the time came she'd have to do something...but not now.

Right then Rokudo came, she didnt know he was there until he spoke. She jumped a little and giggled.
"You scared me."
She smiled; as he offered to help.
"No thanks, its just about done."
With that she went and got a couple of plates and glasses and set them on the table.
"How did you sleep?"
She asked as she got the rest of the food on the table and pulled up a chair for the both of them.

||Kitty's Characters||

Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 6 PLEASEWORK2
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/0Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:09 pm
==========
.:Rokudo:.
==========

Looking at her carefully he saw a note that was laid down on the counter and looked at it a little bit puzzled he then smiled a little bit. Thinking. 'Search the Surrounding, Shinja'. A force seemed to then emit from around the area and then it found something, it was a person that was walking away from the house. Shinja read the man's reaitsu and then came back into the blade that Rokudo had.

"Who was that, if you don't mind me asking." He smiled at her. "I can tell someone was here with my shinigami powers." He stated as he looked at the food. "If you don't want to answer that is fine with me." He then walked over and sat on the seat that was at the kitchen table.

He didn't mean to meddle in her situation, but the aura that he was getting, just seemed a bit off from the usual that he was used to, because of this he thought he had the right to ask, to make sure that she was okay and not hurt or scared in anyway.

Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 6 20u4p06
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Kamira Hinote
________

Rokudo had saw the note that Craig gave to her, she looked down at her plate of food and fiddled around with it a bit as he spoke. She didnt expect him not to know someone had just been here. Kamira looked up at Rokudoand answered him:
"I dont mind, youve answered all of my questions last night afer all, the least I can do I answer yours." She smiled softly.
"That was Craig, a Phoenix demon. He's an old friend, well, hes more than just a friend actually, he's my brother..well not biologically my brother but I do consider him as a brother" She said and paused for a moment before continuing:
"He came to give me that note...Apperently my father's dark side has killed his light side...and now the dark side wants to kill off the Hinote children and our mother...Wow that sounded a bit Star-wars-ish..."
she took a deep breath and finally mannaged to take a bite of her breakfast.
"It should be alright though, if I remember correctly...the note said that there's an organization that'll help us though this."

She pushed some of her bangs back as she took another bite. She didnt want to burden him with this matter so early in the morning, so she diseided to change the subject. "How did you sleep by the way? And I hope you like the cloths" She smiled at him sweetly/

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/0Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:30 pm
==========
==========

Rokudo listened to her as she spoke about how her father's light side was killed and now the dark side of her father is coming after all of the children, then she spoke about a organization that was supposed to be helping her sometime soon. He chuckled a little bit and then started laughing hysterically. This whole entire time, right before he met Kamira he was actually sent on a mission to try and find a girl that he had to protect, what's funny is this almost seemed like fate. The girl that he was falling for was the girl that he actually had to protect.

"Let me guess, your Kamira Hinote? Your getting the help of a organization called the Hashiamatsujiyuu and they are going to send people to watch out over you, am i correct?" He questioned her as he began eating the food.

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:41 pm

Kamira Hinote
________

After Kamira had spoken, Rokudo burst out into a histarical laugh. Kamira started at him for a moment wondering if she had said or done something or was their food on her face? She felt her face, no food, she blinked a few times wondering what on earth was so funny.
Then he finally spoke, he asked her her full name and the organizations name..and he got them right. Kamira binked a few times before an eyebrow raised and she slowly said: "Yeeessss....."
She wondered how he knew all this and why he was laughing so hisarically...then it clicked.
"Oh no way..."
She looked at him as if she was about to laugh too; but instead of a random outburst of laughter like he just displayed, she giggled a bit.
"Are you apart of the organization?"
If he was apart of it, and if he was one of the people that were sent to protect her...then she would laugh, she would definatly laugh. Kamira looked at him intently waiting for him to answer; though it would be a strange twist and such weird luck how their faiths got twisted together like this. Kamira couldt help but give a slight smile.

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:14 pm
==========
==========

Blinking a couple of seconds as she started giggling, she got it right when he was asking those questions, smiling a little bit. Taking a bit of a deep breathe he then glanced out of the window as the nice breeze came through, his powers came back to him from scouting around the house and then he started to speak.

"Yes i am part of that organization, i was sent here to protect someone but until now i didn't know that it was you, i am part of the special division that is a bit like that of a special forces unit that deals with assassinations, and who better to prevent a assassination, then a assassin." He chuckled a little bit.

Eating the food that she had gave him, let him get a lot more energy then he had just had, smiling a bit as he ate.

"If you wish we can take you into protective custody and just go back to the mansion." He stated, smiling at her.

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Kamira Hinote
________

Kamira listened to him speak, he was a part of the organization and he was sent to protect someone, a Hinote. Kamira was about 1/2 way finished her breakfast at that point. Rokudo mentioned about going to a more safter place...but really, she didnt want to go just yet, she didnt want to think about what her father had become; she was always close with her dad and to see this happen to him was tareing her inside. She thought back to the times when she did use to run away from him, but not out of fear...for fun; she would always run off into the forest and play these games of tag, cat and mouse and just chase games with her father.
She wanted to hold onto those good memories of her father while she still could; she couldnt sence him right now, so she figured they were still safe.

"No, it's alright...he's no where near by..."
She replied and looked back up at him with a warm smile.
"Thanks for the offer though.."
She played with her food again for a bit as she felt the cool morning breeze come though the window, the sun was already peircing though the curtains and its glow just made everything seem so calm, almost as if it were the calm before the storm.
"I was going to take you to these hot springs though, there not too far from here. If you want to go then we can, but if you think its best if we dont then I could always beat you in an arm wrestle or something"
She said teasingly at the end with a very playful smile.

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:04 pm
==========
==========

Chuckling a little bit at the mention of her beating him in arm wrestling brighten up the mood considerably, moving toward her a little bit he then smiled and grasped her hand lightly. He really didn't mind going anywhere with her, this wasn't really anything to do with his organization anymore, he really liked this girl. He also didn't think they needed to worry since he was having someone watch over Matthew at this very moment to be on the best guard that they could.

"I don't mind going to the hot springs honestly, also right now i have a spy that is tracking your father's movements so i don't think there really needs to be that much of a worry right now." He smiled and then gently released her hand. "Let's go to the hot springs and relax, also.. i doubt you could beat me in arm wrestling, chess or anything like that." He said, sticking his tongue out at her.

Getting up from his chair he then took his plates and stuff over to the sink and placed them in the sink after washing them under some hot water.

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Kamira Hinote

She found his presence very comforting for some reason, she smiled softly at him as he spoke, telling her about a spy watching her father and such.
"I really do appritiate that..."
She said.
She had finished her breakfast and leaned back in her chair for a moment, he finished not long after her nad took his plate to the sink, on his way he doughted her ability to win in an arm wrestle or chess.
"Oh is that so?"
She smirked and took her plate to the sink aswell, washing both thier plates and putting htem to dry; after she was finished with the dishes, which took less than three minutes, she dried her hands before gently pulling Rokudo back to the table. She smirked up at him as she heald up her arm on the table, ready for an arm wrestling match.
"Well bring it, pretty boy"
She giggled, they had time for an arm wrestle before going to the springs, and she was sure he wouldnt mind either. Kamira motioned him to the seat that he was just in; today was going to be an interesting day, she could tell.

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:49 pm
==========
==========

Watching her as she finished the dishes and then came back over and sat down on the table getting ready for a all out brawl to see which of them would win in arm wrestling, with a single movement he then was right at the table in the ready position. He wasn't going to even pretend to lose, if he lost to her, it would haunt him for the rest of his life. Sticking his tongue out he then smirked at her a little bit.

"Ready when you are, little princess." He said teasingly to mess around with her because of the fact that normally princesses aren't very strong.

After this he was really looking forward to the nice refreshing warmth of the hot springs, he started to day dream about it a little bit, then blinking his eyes a couple times he came back to reality, ready for this little arm wrestling thing.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum