Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 7 Empty Re: Night at the Beach (Private)

Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Kamira Hinote
_________

Kamira shook her head and giggled a bit as she grabbed onto his hand and took a slight breath, yeah she knew she probably wouldnt win, but hey, it might prove to be fun!
"Ready?...1....2.........3......GO!!"
She yelled out, attempting to push his arm down, this wasnt looking good for her, already like three seconds into the match and she was struggling so much. She tried her hardest to move his hand, was she really this weak? Or was he just that strong? Kamira eye twitched a little as she started using her body weight in attempt to win this match.
"Dangit!" She called out, with a slight laugh, he was definatly stronger than her.

||Kitty's Characters||

Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 7 PLEASEWORK2
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/0Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:34 pm
==========
.:Rokudo:.
==========

Looking straight at her he laughed a couple of times while she was trying to use the weight of her body to try and make it so that she would win, even though it was a bit of a struggle at that point he simply smiled and lightly brought her hand to the other side of the table and winked at her. "I win." He stated, pushing her hand down to touching the side of the table. Smirking a little bit.

"Now because i won, is there anything i get?" He chuckled a little bit, he was implying a kiss on the cheek or a hug of sorts, but he didn't know what way she would take it.

He then stood up from the table and then brought his hand down so that he could help her up, taking her hand lightly to help her up he then proceeded to walk toward the hallway.

"How about we go to that hot springs you were talking about, i could really use something relaxing like that." He smiled a little bit in her direction.

Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 7 20u4p06
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:56 pm

Kamira Hinote

________

"I...I lost..." Kamira looked blankly at the table as she just so easily lost to Rokudo, she used her body weight and everything but nooooooooo she lost. Kamira facepalmed and giggled a bit, eh, it wasnt like she was really expecting a victory. Kamira smiled at him when he asked if he would get anything, before she could even asnwer, he got up and helped her to her feet, leading her down her hallway. He wanted to go the springs. Kamira giggled a bit and smiled up at him.
"Yeah, that sound good; Oh and"
She got infront of him, stopping him from walking by placing her hand on his chest for a moment as if stopping him. She leaned up and kissed his cheek softy as his 'reward' from winning.
"Congrads on winning our little match"
With that she continued walking with him, she stopped for a moment; and looked back at him for a second before going to a closet and getting out a couple of towels and a bag.
"We'll need them" She smiled softly up at him. She lead them out her house and she closed the door.
"The springs are on that mountain" She pointed
"Shouldnt take us too long, would you prefer to walk all the way or go all demon and ninja up that mountain?" She asked with a hint of a chuckle in her words.

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/0Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:44 am
==========
==========

Smiling lightly at her as he got a kiss on the cheek he then moved swiftly, grabbing the towels from her and tossing them up into the air as he then caught her, bridal style and then with a single flash step he was outside of the house with her in his arms, all of the sudden a bunch of shadows came and wrapped around them, brining them into almost a shadow world where they could travel as fast as possible, getting up to the mountains within a couple of seconds. "This is where you wanted to go, correct?" He questioned as he smiled at her. There was the hot spring that was pretty close. Moving closer to it he then placed her down, smiling. "I think i like the ninja way better, how bout you?" He questioned her with a bright smile.

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Kamira Hinote
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 7 Kahira-hinote-thread

Traveling through shadows, now that was the way to travel, Kamira clentched onto his shoulders as they went through shadows. She'd never done that before but she had to admit, it was freaking amazing. They came back up and Rokudo placed her down, she looked up at him with a warm, playful smile.
"Yeah, its just over there" She pointed, Kamira started walking, but somewhat grabbed his hand to tug him along a bit.
"And...the ninja way is kick ass!"
She giggled before letting go of his hand and darting off, calling out:
"Last one there by foot is a rotten egg! No Ninjaing!"
She chuckled and reached the springs in less than five minutes. The springs were as if they were arranged by someone or somehthing, and that something was demons, a while back now. There were two springs with two rocks at either end, acting as a wall from either side; in a way it was like a random 'change room'. Kamira went to the opposite one, because she knew Rokudo would arrive soon and...she really didnt want to have another embaressing moment; they already had a lot of those last night. She got undressed quickly and wrapped her towel around her, taking her cloths to the springs; there were large boulders surrrounding the springs there was only one gap that connected the two springs which made the areal view look like an '8'. Kamira slipped into one of the springs and took her towel off before getting fully in, there was no point in bringing a towel if it was wet. Then she waited to see when Rokydo would arrive.

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:40 pm
==========
==========

Watching as Kamira ran inside he chuckled slightly to himself, that weird part is that it was very cold up here in the mountains, but after that he just simply started to walk over there, with winning the arm wrestle he could at least let her win this, specially if he couldn't use any ninja moves. Walking into the hot spring he could tell that Kamira was already settled in walking over he then took his clothes off, tossing them on the ground and then putting his towel around himself walked over to the water and then slowly walked in, throwing the towel off to the side, swimming over toward Kamira a little bit and then stopped, backing himself up against the side of the hot spring. "Thanks for bringing me up here, this is very relaxing, Kamira.." He stated, this really was what he needed, a nice warm hot spring, it was so relaxing that he could probably almost fall asleep, looking over toward her he blushed a little bit, he realized that this was a co-ed bath and that they were both practically naked.

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Kamira Hinote

It didnt take him log to catch up, when he did, she turned away a bit as he got his cloths off and slipped into the springs. He swam towards her a bit, thanking her for bringing him here.
"No problem, I thought you might like it...it's really peaceful up here"
She nodded slightly to him as she setteled herself more into the water, and just letting the warmth of the springs completly relax her her. She was hopeing she was hiding her blush well, she moved some of her bangs away from her eyes and looked over at him, to his eyes.
"I take it you dont ususally go to hot springs?"
She asked, playfully splashing him a bit, her smile lit up her face and somewhat overpowered her blush.

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:12 am
==========
==========

"Yes it is really peaceful, i see that not many people know about this place, or they just don't wanna come or something, because we are seriously all alone here." He chuckled a little bit at that thought, slightly blushing because he just realized they were up there alone. Listening to her as she spoke.
"I take it you dont ususally go to hot springs?" She had said. Looking over at her with her big smile. He then dunked his head underwater really quick and then brought it up. "Yes i usually go up to Hot Springs and stuff like this, but not as secluded away from everything, ill remember this spot and come back to here every so often when i am on missions." He stated, chuckling at her a couple of times.

"So if i may ask, are you just living life here, or do you have other places other then all of this?" He questioned her, he wanted to know more about her if he could, sinking down into the water a little bit more, brushing his hand through the nice warm hot spring water.

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:30 am
Kamira Hinote
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 7 Kahira-hinote-thread

Kamira dunked her head in the waterfor a moment, just to get her hair wetbefor eleaning up against a rock. She lisented to him as he answered her and then heard him ask her:
"So if i may ask, are you just living life here, or do you have other places other then all of this?"

"Mmh..."
She thought of that for a moment, she usually spend her time here, and now that her father was trying to kill them, moving around right now may not be too much of a good idea...at least not now.
"Well.."
She started, turning her attention to the skys a bit; the trees around them acted as a wall too, only a bit of the blue morning sky was showing though the tree tops like a sky light.
"I usuall spend my time here, I'm not too much of a fan of moving constantly...I guess i find comfort in here because it's familiar to me and hold memories that I'm not really ready to let go of yet..about my family."
She paused for a moment and turned her attention back over to Rokudo.
"There are other places I could go, yes but I've seemed to have grown an attachment to here in particular"
She giggled and gave him a warm smile. Kamira pushed some of her bangs back a bit as her shoulders dropped a bit, relaxing further.
"I havent really thought about going anywhere else...But now that you mentioned it..I think I might...I mean I love here but I guess I'd like to see other places"
Another small pause as she turned her head back to the sky, she found comfort in sky watching sometimes,
"I know I'll always have here to come back to...so...I may travel a bit later"
She said more to herself than anything. Kamira snapped back from her thoughts and again turned to Rokudo.
"What about you? Do you have a home or do you usually just go where hte wind takes you?

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:59 pm
==========
==========

"Travel huh, what about if i showed you where i actually live, if you'd like me to then we can go up to the base, not to stay there but to look at it and see where i live. That is if you would like to actually do that." He smiled at her, it was very pleasant sitting in the hot springs like this. What he didn't realize is that slowly but surely they kept on getting closer to one another for some unknown reason, maybe it was just them talking and bout not realizing it but soon enough when Rokudo opened his eyes and looked in front of him for Kamira he didn't see her and then looked toward his right and saw her not even 5 feet away, surprised he started blushing a little bit because of this, the blushing was covered up by the steam that was coming from the hot springs.

"You know staying in one place for a long time isn't a bad thing but it's not always the best thing either." He stated looking over at her, thinking that conversation might lead to her not really paying attention to how close they both were.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum