Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: Night at the Beach (Private)

Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:44 pm
Kamira Hinote
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 4 Lacus
(Kamira's appearance has been changed to that)

He turned away as she asked him about his past, she couldt help but feel a bit...guilty in a way to have asked questions to make him feel uncomfortable. She opened her mouth to tell him it was alright and that he didnt have to tell her anything, but to her surprise he began telling her some stuff.
Kamira shut her mouth and listened to what he was saying; though she was caught off guard by what he said...she somewhat expected to hear about his childhood and what it was like growing up as a 1/4 demon and what not...but to hear that he was actually 500 years old and has died already. Kamira blinked a few times and let that process for a second.

"Ive never heard of someone remembering their life...in a past life...let alone their mother remembering too."
Kamira tilted her had a bit trying to understand that a bit; she'd known many demons and many reencarnations of demons but none of them have ever mentioned remembering their past life.

Kamira sat on the floor and looked up at him, into his eyes; almost as if she were trying to determain if what he just told here was true or just something made up to sound interesting. He was telling the truth she could tell that much from his eyes.
"Wow..."
Kamira said, really in a slight loss for words.
He then mantioned that in all his years such embaressment hadnet happend until now. Kamira giggled a bit and smiled.
"Well Im glade I could help you experiance that then."
She thoguht of her choice of words and hoped it didnt sound suggestive or anything like that.

"What do you remember from your past life?"
She asked
"If you dont mind me asking"
She said quickly; she really didnt want him to feel uncomfortable; and if speaking about it was just that then she wouldnt push him to.

||Kitty's Characters||

Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 4 PLEASEWORK2
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/0Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:01 pm
.:Rokudo:.

The blowing of the breeze blew in from the window as the cool air kissed their skin, turned toward her when she was asking him stuff about him, all he could do is smile, he found it nice that someone like this was asking this much about his life, he was glad about it. This was the first time someone else had accepted him, noone else had ever been this polite to him or anything like that. Leaning closer to her he kissed her cheek, smiling at her and the leaning back against the wall behind the bed a little bit.

"Thank you, it means a lot that someone asks me about this, i've actually never had this happen before, never really thought about how weird it was to actually be able to remember my past self. I remember that i was actually in a clan where i was the protector of a princess, it was the yami clan and i was the strongest guard that protected her so i would go around with her everywhere. Little weird huh?" He chuckled a little bit. "Now what's kind of cool is that i've already graduated college and high school with great marks just because i have been through all of it before. But i can't get a job until i get a little older, not very many people like hiring someone like myself, but what are ya gonna do? Can't help it." He stated and then closed his eyes a little bit. "I do remember i had a girlfriend back then, but that's around the time that i didn't even know what girls were, because of the entire fact that i had been a guard i had never been allowed to actually be with another girl besides the princess, but i did by chance meet a nice girl but then a bunch of stuff happend and i don't even know where or who she is anymore."

He remembered all of this, but had never recollected any of it until just now, when he was with Kamira, he didn't know what happend it just came out, he would speak and speak until he had explained in great detail everything that had happend to him in the past.

"But that's about my life, i died after protecting her for quite awhile, i wouldn't mind finding her again, the princess i mean, not my old girlfriend cause i think i might have found something better. But the princess i mean, i don't know where to find her though because i used to be able to teleport to her with a single though." He chuckled a little bit and then turned toward her, smiling.

Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 4 20u4p06
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:06 pm

Kamira Hinote

A slight kiss on her cheek made her blush a bit, but the blush quickly faided away as she began to listen to him tell his story, or what he could remember from his past. The Yami clan...she was sure she had heard her father talk about them before, then again she never really listened to when her father spoke about other clans, it wasnt that she didnt care about them it was just she was younger at the time and everything her father was trying to teach her about other clans was going in one ear and out the other (not all of course...but the typical kid/tween/teen thing to do). Kamira leaned up against the opposite wall, as he told her about how he had to protect the princess; she wonderd what it would be like to have her life devoted to protecting someone...and die protecting them. She pondered on this for a bit and came up with a conclusion: She wouldnt mind doing that if it was someone worth protecting, as in someone that was a genuinly a good person/ being. She didnt see the point in protecting someone if they were a snotty ass spoiled royal; but that was in her opinion and it definatly seemed like this princess he protected was nothing of the 'royal pain in the ass' kind.
As she was thinking about that she missed some of the things he was saying, but not much, she zoned back in when he said he'd like to find the princess again sometime. She smiled softly, she took a breath as if about to ask another question but heald back for a second. She couldnt lie, his life story was very interesting to her.
"What was it like, devoting yourself to protect her?"
She asked, in truth she didnt even realise she asked another question until a few seconds after and added quickly at the end, "if you dont mind me asking".

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/0Night at the Beach (Private) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:14 pm
==========
==========

Smiling a little bit and then flipping his hair, turning back over to her he was listening to her, she was just sitting there and asking questions. She asked him about devoting his life to someone that wasn't himself, in reality this wasn't all that much of a good thing nowadays, but he didn't mind telling her. Snow.. The leader of the Yami clan was someone that he was meant to watch out for, it wasn't something that really he wanted to do, he didn't mind doing it but it was his duty. That is the main reason why he did it, and also he loved her but never wanted to tell her that because he knew that it wouldn't happen.

"I didn't mind it, mainly because of the fact that.. At one point in my past life.. I did love her." He stated and then looked away from her a little bit. "But also it was part of my duty, as a guardian."

Opening up to this person, he was worried a little bit but something told him that he didn't have to worry about anything when he was around her. He turned back toward her and smiled a little bit, a slight blush played across his cheek as the moon came shining in from the window.

"For some reason, with you i am able to open up more then i ever have, i don't know why but you asking all of these questions is making it really easy for me." He paused a little bit and looked out toward the moon. "How about we go out for a little walk on the beach, the moon light makes the water look much different. Also it's a full moon." He smiled a little bit.

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:29 am

Kamira Hinote

She listened to the last bit of what he said, in truth she figured that he might have had feelings for the princess, what guy wouldnt fall for the princess hes protecting? He spoke about being comfortable speaking wih her, well telling her all this. She slightly smiled at that and stood up, brushing herself off. Kamira looked out the window for a moment, a soft cool breeze came through, giving her goose bumps. She giggled at this and shook her head a bit as if a uge shiver came over her.
"A walk sounds nice"
She smiled, turning to leave the room. Kamira grabbed a baggy sweater and threw it on, she didnt bother zipping it up yet though. She returned to the room that he was in and smiled.
"Well..last one out is a rotten egg!"
With that said, Kamira dashed for the window and leapped out in a flash. As soon as her feet made contact with the ground she started running towards the beach, she turnd her head a bit to see if he was comming too.

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:47 am
==========
==========

Looking at her he watched as she grabbed the sweater and then went straight for the window, she said something about a race. He chuckled a little bit he could race her most likely extremely easy. With a single jump he went out the window landing softly on the ground looking in the direction that she was running, turning his body a little bit he disappeared, sand scattered from where he was. A sound of what seemed to be like that of a flash of lightning. appearing right behind her and leaning over her shoulder.

"Shun-Po." Pausing for a couple of seconds. "It's very high speed movement in which it almost seems like we are teleporting from one place to the next, i will show you."

He picked her up off the ground and then carried her almost bridal style as he then used Shunpo and appeared on top of a pretty tall building looking out over the ocean. There was actually no cloud in the sky and the stars were shining quite brightly.

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:58 am

Kamira Hinote

Kamira loved the feeling of the wind hitting her skin and blowing through her hair, it made her feel free. When she turned back to see if he was there, she saw him right on her tail. It startled her at how close he got so quickly, she almost lost her balance for a second, mainly because of a rock that was in her way and she didn’t see. Next thing he knew he was telling her something about Shun-po.
“Shun-p-?” She was cut off as he picked her up and within a few seconds they were on top of a building.
Kamira blinked a few times, when he stopped she got down from him.
“So that’s Shun-po hu?” She said as she rubbed the back of her head.
She had to admit, it was a pretty cool thing to have, the breeze ontop of the building was that much cooler than it was down there. Kamira turned to him and tilted her head a bit.
“I don’t thin there’ll be much walking to do on a roof” She giggled
She paused for a moment then asked,
“Where’d you learn that anyways?”

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:16 am
==========
==========

Looking at her he smiled, there wasn't going to be much walking but it was a great view where you could see almost everything from where they were standing. Letting out a deep breath he then walked over to the side of the building, looking out over the ocean, the smell of the ocean reached him, taking in a deep breath, the salty ocean that spanned from thousands of miles, it smelt so refreshing.

"I am shinigami, a god of death. That's just how it is. Shunpo is one of the basics of what i have learned." He commented with a slight chuckle. "It's a bit complicated, maybe ill show you what i mean by everything. I guess i don't mind showing you at least." He smirked. "Crystallize Everything in your Path Aoshun." The reaitsu in the area skyrocketed. Raising his hand a sword came out of nowhere. "This is Aoshun." He stated holding the sword up into the air, swinging it down the reaitsu disappeared and all that was left was the sword. "This is a zanpakutou, it's basically something that is apart of my soul. Every Shinigami have one and every one of them is different, mine is able to make crystal's like this." He said moving his sword around as it brushed the ground with the tip of his sword, crystals came up and close to his hand as he grabbed a big piece of the crystal.

This was a little bit more of something but, he might as well tell her exactly what he was.

Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:51 am
Kamira Hinote

He walked over to the edge and said a few words, and a sword appeared. A shinigami hu? She'd met a few of them before, but they were usually breif encounteres. Kamira smiled and walked over to where he was and looked at his sword. She had swords too, but she was sure he was MUCH stronger than she was. She listened to him talk about his sword and its ability. She marvaled at the crystals for a moment.
"It's a beautiful abbility" She complemented with a giggle.
"I remember my father telling me about shinigami's... from what I've heard, there's a lot going on in Soul society, hu?" She paused for a moment.
"Daddy told me that some tried to take over soul society and an old friend of mine told me a lot of shinigami's are quite arrogent" She giggled again as she turned her head to look out at the world.
"So far you dont seem arrogent"
She turned her head slightly to him again and gave him a warm smile.

Kamira looked up at the sky and watched the starts twinkle for a little bit, she was always facinated by the stars, to her the stars were the Heavens. It took her a moment to tare her gaze from the sky but she did.

||Kitty's Characters||

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:55 am
==========
==========

"It is very beautiful. It is a amazing ability, what's nice about it is that i can actually sense wherever the crystal's actually are, meaning if i give you a piece i will always be able to find you." Making some movements with his hand he was able to put his hand into the crystal's he slowly pulled something out of the crystal, it was a crystal, moving it apart he made two crystal's that were almost like earrings. "Here you go, if you ever need help all you have to do is touch the earring and it will send me an alert." He smiled at her a little bit and then jumped onto the ledge of the building. "Some shinigami are arrogant, some are not, but it's not only shinigami that are sometimes arrogant, anyone really can be if they don't have enough common sense. How about we go for a dip in the ocean?" He questioned her and then looked back toward her.

The breeze blew, over the building, as he looked back at her it was a bit cooler up at the top of the building then down toward the ocean.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum