Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The annoyed rogue's entrance! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999The annoyed rogue's entrance! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

The annoyed rogue's entrance! - Page 2 Empty Re: The annoyed rogue's entrance!

Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:53 pm
Frowned as she stared at the lady. shaking her head she could not help but growl. She was not used to someone possibly careing about the state she was in.

Its n ot that big of a deal. I mean geez i am fine ite only been like.... 20 years ago now.

Shes aid haveing done the math on her fingers as her mind went over the time that she has been through it all. She could not help but think about everything even more. She had not even worried about the little stuff.

Geez i do not need someone going all soft cause i don't have anybody.. Been alone for so long i kinda preffer it now. After all was it not you who thought i was just some punk anyway?

She asked curiously her arms crossed over her chest as she stared. She was curious as to why it was such a big deal. She never tried to get close to anyone before and in a way she saw no real reason to start.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum