Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost in thought. (open.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Lost in thought. (open.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Lost in thought. (open.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost in thought. (open.)

Tue May 28, 2013 9:02 pm
Nithanial slowly nod's his head. It does exist though within most human's the amount of chi they have access to has a limit restriction. WIthin my clan we draw our chi from the dragons gates we possess within our body. We are considered dangerous because the chi we pull from tend to have limitless potential and energy reserve. I do not really want to become strong just to be strong. I will admit though when growing up that is all i wanted considering the hate our family ended up receiveing. Though in the end i belive that just carring out our goals is enough. Before comeing here i only knew of the demons that both enter the reality outside their demonic plain and posses those within this world. Our job is to get rid of both. He said slowly noding his head as he offered a soft smile. About the motto i would normally agree with you. though then again when useing the power we can access when mastering the gates it runs a risk. The power we gained through the change has a risk of over takeing the one useing it. In some cases the user may go crazy and attack anything close to them that they may consider a target. So in a certin aspect the motto is actually acurate in a way that would show the dangers of how we do our fighting.

He placed a hand upon his chin as he offered a soft smile. With my ability's the angel person said i needed to find this urahara person because of how my chi works. the potential within everyone has a limit to how far it can go before it eventually exaughsts the person chi and they either die or pass out. a person can of course get their chi back with either rest or a good amount of focus though the focus needed can not always be regained in an actual fight. He slowly moved his hands as he offered a soft smile. I dought this would scare you at all but if you like i could offer a slight demonstration of what exactly i am talking about? I can perform pretty much all my chi skills without ever really hurting someone and it would give a decent example of what i am refering to. He said offering a glass bottle to the man before him. This to is part of my training in a manner of speaking though with me i usually just line up the glass bottles in a row to train. I can do it many ways but never really had someone willing to go through this. Cause they were always afraid id try to kill them when i am way past going for that.

He said with a soft chuckle as he closed his eyes and then he slowly nods his head to the nestaolgic remark. I do not really have a place like that sense i never stayed in one place long enough to really make many memorys. i beleive the strength one gains should be used to protect those you care about. Even if there is always the chance that those you care about m ay not even know you exist. or desire the fact that you never existed in the first place. He could not help but grin as he slowly nods his head. Yea i know. I have gotten to where i use my head alot more. considering all the stuff i've been through it makes things easier from time to time. And with my skill i need to use my head cause they can be used in a variety of ways and from a variaty of distances.
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost in thought. (open.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Lost in thought. (open.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Wed May 29, 2013 11:00 pm

| E | N | T | E | R | | T | H | E | | A | N | G | E | L |
| R | Y | O | U | | I | R | A | M | A | S | H | A |

Listening with fascination, Ryou did not question any of which Nithaniel was telling him. In his experience, ryou had learned to tell whether or not a man was lying. In fact he had a sort of intuition that seemed to hold true for the most part on these occasions. "Limitless potential and energy reserve huh" Ryou said out loud as he was interested in such a limitless amount of power, how that could work; not how to harness it. Such thoughts such as how to obtain more power did not really enter in Ryou's head, why? Others may never really know. "That is quite the risk" He said as that reminded him of quite a few close friends of his who got their power by living so close to the edge like that. Between insanity and sanity, life or death; loss of will. It was a very difficult case to deal with.

"Focus is indeed very important, which is exactly what i was trying to point out earlier" He said almost whimsically, yet at this point it could have sounded condescending; although he did not mean it in that way whatsoever. "Focus is important for every person afterall" he added as he then nodded on for the man to demonstrate his skills. He too was curious as to just how much this man possessed; it wasn't to common that he met a human with power after all. "Ah well you don't have to worry about that" Ryou said while offering a smile, as he lifted up one glass cup, and then another one exactly behind it; aligned perfectly without a centimeter of difference.

"Yep its a pretty nostalgic place for me i guess" Ryou said as he was still holding up the glass cups. "Well don't be shy, im curious to see exactly what you got; i dont get to see powers everyday!" He said, sounding as a simple human who had never really seen powers fver in his lifetime.

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost in thought. (open.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Lost in thought. (open.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Wed May 29, 2013 11:23 pm
Nithanial would moved to where he was behind the male he was talking to as he offered a soft chuckle. Yes cause in my clan's belief wether its true or not is in the eye of the beholder. The dragon gates hold unlimited energy and potential cause it draws from the mystical energys of all the dragons of that subtype that the gate used for the mastered skill comes from. earth fire wind dragons of the elements and so on. we harness the power of our dragon's gates in order to reach new level's of what is thought to be humanly impossible when the time of the awakenign of sorts ends up coming into play. We take the toll and try to keep our sanity in tact over the course of its mastery. As you can expect it does not always work out for the best. He stated as he took note that the glasses where held up. Slowly noding his head he gave a soft smile. okay at the start of this you may want to look to your chest. when you see somthing you consider odd then look to the glasses okay?

He stated as he began to focus his chi into his right hand. He did not need to do anything to strong sense his potential was strong enough to destroy the two glasses. He took on quick look at the glasses again before he threw a strong punch at the guys back. As the fist hit the males back the one hit would only feel as if nithanial hit him with a soft tap on his back. Though in reality he hit him as hard as he could. If the male was looking down he would get this strange sensation of a powerfull energy slowly courseing through his body though it would be obvious that the one hit was not createing it himself. Soon after a small orb would appear ontop of the chest area of the outfit he was wearing. A second after the orb had formed a condensed beam of chi would shoot forwards from the orb and would be aimed at the glasses that were held up. As soon as the beam of chi hit the glasses one after the other they both would seen to shatter as if a small explosion had formed within each one. the beam would go a few inches away from the last glass before dissipateing.

I rarely worry about hurting people. Unless i really have no other choice or it comes a point where i get back to my old habits to fight just for the sake of fighting. Though to be honest i am trying to avoid that. He stated as he removed his fist from the persons back. i find that it is alot easier to take things in stride now. Loved hated you end up being who you are no matter what is thought of you in the end. I can only guess what its like to have a good nastolgic feeling. but i can only guess that i may make new areas that maybe one day something like that may end up happening for me. He said with a soft smile as he gave a gentle sigh. Though what can you do good things come and go in the end after all. He said offering a nice polite laugh.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum