Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nithanial's Normal day of training. Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Nithanial's Normal day of training. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Nithanial's Normal day of training. Empty Nithanial's Normal day of training.

Wed May 01, 2013 3:18 pm
Nithanial's Normal day of training. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzIerahYt_1xxzudqwFnFWaL7gjfGLiIm6krdpYF52t75UNNbW

Nithanial decided to go to a place that to him seemed out of the way enough to focus on training. He decided it was a nice enough day that he really did not need his shirt. He had a series of training bags placed up in a row in front of random trees. Each tree had 5 strong looking punching bags in a row in front of them. As nithanial began to focus his dragon aura slowly began to manifest its self. He then soon seemed to dart forword towards the first punching bag. he charged his chi to his fist and as soon as he hit the bag a massive looking dent seemed to appear on the bag as it the bag its self was damaged to the point where it was not even able to return to its normal state. makeing a soft turn he then began to focus his chi to his palms. He then soon placed his palms on the bag as a massive out pour of chi cam from his palms in a small stream of blue chi. The energy would not be able to be seen cause as soon as the energy left his palms all the bags that were in the row would seem to explode outwords from the sheer force of the energy used.

Nithanial then darted twords the second of the 3 sets of bags he had set up. Energy once again building up within his palms. This time though he stayed 6 feet away from the target and thrust his hands forwords in a clock wise motion the end of his palms close together as he made this motion. As soon as he was done he used the air to conduct the attack. and within an instant after his arms were full extent after the clockwise twist a surge of blue energy would seem to appear out of nowhere in front of the bags and surged nto the first bag an plowed through all 5 of them as well each bag explodeing soon after it was hit. After that was done he went towards the final bag. Throwing a dual chi filled punch at the bag one after another. He only did two attacks though it was in succesion to the point where it would have looked like he was doing a singular attack insteed of the two he actually did.

He then decided that it was best to stick with the weaker skill he had for the time being sense he really did not want to need to buy to many more punching bags for his training exercises. Sense he really did not want to waste budget mony on something as trivial as that. It would be clear through his focus though that he was something that with the proper training in this area could end up becomeing something to either be feared or respected depending on the course of action he takes within the times to come.
Cross Out
Cross Out
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nithanial's Normal day of training. Left_bar_bleue0/0Nithanial's Normal day of training. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nithanial's Normal day of training. Empty Re: Nithanial's Normal day of training.

Wed May 08, 2013 7:32 pm
A Garganta slowly cracked in the air, having its lines go all into the sky. Each black line stopped once it reached its peak. The portal slowly opened to have a leg covered in black cloth step out, trying to gain balance while the other leg followed it immediately. Rising up slowly, the figures skin was slightly pale, having his mid section showing with the all known “V” cut being the very first noticeable thing that a person who viewed the figure would see. The garganta finally got to the head of the figure, having the number ‘6’ tattooed on the left cheek, Cross looked around in the human world and sighed heavily. “There isn’t ever anything going on during the middle of the night. I always come here expecting some shit to be going down so I can save someone, but no. This place always has to be lame and boring. “The arrancar slowly lowered his self to the ground, stretching his arms into the air and looking up at the moon. “ That however is something that never disappoints me even when it’s in a smaller form.” A small smile came about his face making his dimples appear on his cheeks slightly. Rotation his hips and moving his arms back and forth, Cross started to stretch slightly. The sheath of his blade hit against his calves, making red whelps come about his skin. Walking forward, Cross placed his back on a tree while he folded his arms in front of his chest.

“There has to be something. Some stray hollow, or some stray demon throughout these parts.” He scoffed, holding his face with one hand. Cocking his neck from the left and right, Cross yawned while he pulled at his ponytail that he had made. “This length of hair is really annoying.. Maybe I should listen to everyone and get a haircut or something.” He dropped his hair to his back, rocking back and forth on his heels. He was starting to get really bored, even to the point of just wanting to start destroying stuff to get some attention but, with this being the human world; Cross wouldn’t dare mess with their environment, or their lives. He’d rather go after his own kind than do something to cause harm to a living human. Taping the hilt of his blade, Cross narrowed his eyes when he felt a small surge of energy nearby. “Finally. Damn.. “ He muttered to his self while he disappeared with a sonido, appearing on the tree above him and jumping from branch to branch towards the energy signature. Getting closer and closer Cross scrunched up his nose while trying to figure out the nature of the energy. “It’s not a shinigami nor a hollow.. Is it Demon? Human? It doesn’t feel.. strong, but it’s a energy source nonetheless.” Cross was determined to find out who or what was giving off this faint energy that caught his attention. Given anything could of got his attention, even a smaller shinigami force.

Appearing on a tree branch nearby, Cross looked down at the ground to see a human shooting off energy attacks. “Hmm.. So if he can do that.. then he would be able to feel me, or see me?” He thought to his self while he tilted his head to the right slightly. Cross dropped from the tree, stretching his arms upwards and starts to slowly walk towards the human. “Should.. Should I say something so he doesn’t get frightened? I don’t really want to scare him off, it’s rare that I even get to see a human up close, nor one that could see me..”

Nithanial's Normal day of training. CrossSig
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nithanial's Normal day of training. Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Nithanial's Normal day of training. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Nithanial's Normal day of training. Empty Re: Nithanial's Normal day of training.

Wed May 08, 2013 8:19 pm
Nithanial's Normal day of training. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzIerahYt_1xxzudqwFnFWaL7gjfGLiIm6krdpYF52t75UNNbW

Nithanial could swear he felt something odd in the air and could hear a voice as well. Though he thought it was simply all in his head. He then slowly turned around to look towards where he thought the energy and voices were coming from. His eyes then fell upon cross as he slowly turned his head to the side. So it was someone after all huh? And here I thought I getting these crazy illusions in my head again. He said with a soft grin as he gave a soft grin to the one standing before him now. It would be apperant that the male was anything but scared. In fact it would seem that in a way he had that over confidant grin plastured on his face as he gave a slight sigh.

Well nice to meet chya i suppose i should say. Though i will be burtaly honest I am in the middle of my training. She stated as he balled up a fist useing his left hand. Chi would slowly begin to gather within his fist as he stared at the person before him for a split second before turning to his punching bags. As soon as he made the turn he slamed his fist into the ground. Though it would appear odd that there was no damage to the ground at all even though the attack was rather strong by most human standards anyway. As soon as his fist hit the ground a few seconds latter the first punching bag in the row of five would be seen shooting upwords into the sky a stream of blue chi energy trailing below the bag as if pushing it upwords. Within a few seconds the energy would shoot through the bag causing it to explode as soon as the energy passed through it.

As soon as that was done he slowly stood up and turned to look to cross again. Though i suppose i shoul dbe nice or at least try to anyway. I am Nithanial Riyuu. of the Riyuu clan. Its not really known here wich is a good thing. Though it does make things more complicated when i talk to others usually. He said makeing a few gestured with his hands as he gave a soft sigh. Slowly shakeing his head he decided to turn his attention back to cross. But anyway. If you are here does this mean you have come for a reason? Or is this some kind of social call that says i have no one else to chat with so i found you and here i am? He said with a soft grin as he spoke. It was obvious he was the social type but when he was in training. He had a tendency to loose his grace with words. He was usually more focused on what he was doing to even think about how his words would effect someone else. Especially if he had no idea who the person was he was talking to in the first place.
Cross Out
Cross Out
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nithanial's Normal day of training. Left_bar_bleue0/0Nithanial's Normal day of training. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2013 9:36 pm
Cross tilted his head at the human. Such spunk and sassiness that came from this one. He hadn’t met few like him, or other humans that showed the same confidence in their words. Cross smiled at the human while he went back to training. “interesting..” he thought to his self while he watched the human train. Cross knows the limits of a humans strength and physical force, this one here was much, much stronger than the average human. Cross was already interested in him from the get go, but this just kept adding to it! Walking around the area in a small circle around the human, Cross watched him send the bags into the air with awe struck look. This human was something else alright. Folding his arms in front of his chest, Cross nodded when the human introduced his self. “I’m Cross Setsuzoku, Sexta Espada.” Cross pointed to the number 6 tattoo on his cheek, symbolizing his power. “according to that number, I’m the 6th strongest in Huenco muendo.. But I don’t expect you to know about such a place.” Cross chuckled slightly while he lost his train of thought. He forgot most humans doesn’t even know that Huecno Muendo even exists. Shaking his head lightly, Cross turned his attention back to the human.“So, you’re no average human. What are you then? Something must be causing you to do this sort of power. Were you attacked by a hollow and something went inside you, or some shinigami powers?”

Cross couldn’t pinpoint his power at all. He didn’t show traces of hollow, but the human could be suppressing it. Cross widened his eyes slightly when the human asked why he was here. “Honestly? It’s because I’m bored and I felt your little energy surge and naturally being the arrancar I am, I got curious. That is all apparently. I mean, If you want to show me your power yourself against me, you can. I won’t even use my blade, so it’s all good.” Cross spoke with a small smirk on his expression. It was one thing that the human had Cross’s attention, but it was another that Cross actually wanted to test his ability in an actual spar. “I’m sure I would be better training than a few simple punching bags, Neh?” Reaching out his arms, he started to stretch slightly. One couldn’t go into combat all stiff and bothered, right? Leaning to the left and right, Cross popped his back while he twisted his self at his hips at an angle towards the ground. “Sorry for taking so long doing this. I take this stuff sorta seriously. Even though I can regenerate and heal myself, the shit still hurts when you pull something, ya know?” A large smile came about his face again, looking down at the human. Shaking his head in a circle, Cross started to bounce on his toes, punching forward and kicking a few times; much faster than the human. “It’s been a little since I actually had to use hakuda, so this may be a little training for me too, heh.”

Throwing his pony tail behind his back, Cross stopped all his movements biting at his lower lip. He had to judge the humans movements from the training that he saw. His fists give him a certain power to his punches, even though they wouldn’t do much damage to Cross, it would still be annoying ot be hit by them constantly. Rolling his eyes about the area, Cross saw the trees covering the landscape, he would have to use them to his advantages. “What do you say? Wanna have a little brawl? Man to.. some sort of manish figure that kind of looks.. dead?” The smile that was apparent before made its comeback on his face.

Nithanial's Normal day of training. CrossSig
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2013 10:01 pm

Nithanial slightly tilted his head to the side when the man explained who he was and where he was from. Slowly noding his head he took the question in and offered a soft smile. No i do know about hueco Mundo. In a way its part of a lesson i got when i was sent here to get away from the enviroment my family was in. in a way you could say me and my family are hated where i came from so i came here to start anew in a way. The skills i use have nothing to do with an outside force. Its a power present within all human's though not many can tap into it as i can. It's called chi though in some cultures they may call it ki. I am human but i am considered special in a way cause of my blood line. I am one hundred percent human. no hollow or shinigami powers here.

He stated as he slowly looked the man over. Though i do know of hueco mundo the only thing i do not know are what Arrancar are. and the fact that i should avoid killing hollow's sense my abilitys apperantly annihilate the sould insteed of send it off. He had no idea that this place would be so complicated though he did welcome the friendly sparing match though. It had been some time sense he actually had another person to spar with. slowly shaking his head he stretched a bit to work out a few kinks of his own. Though he really just had to pop his back. Sure why not its not like i can advance at all if i am to focused on the basics of my skills. though they will get stronger they can only go so far.

He stated as he took a fighting stance that to most would seem odd. He had a back ally street fighter style of pose though it would look as if he was able to manage to get rid of the styles weak points. it was un heard of in most ways to see anyone with a stance like his but it would say a little bit about him. that in unarmed combat he has defintly seen alot of brawls. well no weapons will be a good thing sense all i really have are my skills that i learned through both the family lineage and people i met along the road of life. As he spoke his dragon aura slowly began to form around his body. it was a golden dragon that looked as if it came right out of japanese mythology. He also had a strange Cyan color misty arua mixed in though it would appear that it only really served to show that he was actually even more focused on this then he was before. his power may even shoot up to show its true potential. Sense He was no where near takeing the training as seriously as he possibly should have been sense it was no fun at all training the way he was in his eyes.

allright then how would you like to start this then? i am game to start the attack if you would like me to. Though i know you are stronger then me from a feeling i am getting. So that just means that i do not have to hold back. That is one thing i do so hate to do.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum