Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Akirashi
Akirashi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Been Gone For So Long Left_bar_bleue0/0Been Gone For So Long Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Been Gone For So Long Empty Been Gone For So Long

Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:31 pm
LOL, I've been gone for so long from this site....way too long due to schoolwork......feels good to be back.......HI AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To FROST AND JJ (Names i remember), and all those who've been on longer than i have, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope we get along, if not, such is life, but i wont hold it against you.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Been Gone For So Long Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Been Gone For So Long Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Been Gone For So Long Empty Re: Been Gone For So Long

Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:36 pm
SUP NIGGA. BEEN AWHILE. GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK MOTHA' FUCKA'. I HOPE YOU STAY LONGER THIS TIME.

Been Gone For So Long FXpoQxJ
Been Gone For So Long 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Been Gone For So Long Left_bar_bleue0/0Been Gone For So Long Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:42 pm
boo am Nickcca your friendlily neighborhood disliyca here to say hi
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Been Gone For So Long Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Been Gone For So Long Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:01 pm
Hello I'm the Advisor named Kakeru and it's a pleasure to have you back from your long distance being gone, there's many changes that has been going on I assume if you need help you can come to me or any one else they will definitely be ready to help you so if you want help just pm me or find me in Xat i'm Kuro no Kenshi on there.

Been Gone For So Long GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Been Gone For So Long Left_bar_bleue30/100Been Gone For So Long Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:08 pm
nice to meet ya n.n. I'm ludalfa and its a pleasure to be greeting you back to the site. Hopefully we can have a lot of fun and roleplaying here. Things are a blast so jump in and get ready to have with fun with everyone if you put your mind to it.
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Been Gone For So Long Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Been Gone For So Long Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:56 pm
Hi ^_^
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Been Gone For So Long Left_bar_bleue10/100Been Gone For So Long Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:27 pm
Been Gone For So Long Tumblr_m918dkrNYe1rcgnl2o1_250

welcome back to the PH you once knew and surely loved. I'm your friendly neighbor hood trial mod lio, (obviously haven't meet me or ya'd remember me pretty well, i make an impression XD) you'll see me chilling around under the name lionus though. As Kake said any questions or that take a trip[ give a chat to him but if ye need some shiznit checked over or some questions feel free to step into my office. on that note WELCOME BACK BOYO AND NICE TO MEET YA.

Been Gone For So Long M9rTQZk

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akirashi
Akirashi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:16 pm
Warm welcomes, nice......Its great to be back guys, i know i'm gonna enjoy my time here
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Been Gone For So Long Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Been Gone For So Long Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:54 pm
Hiya Akirashi, nice to meet you! I'm your local crazy, insane, fucked up, female neko. So many old people, I feel lost in my newness. I hope you'll allow me to show you just how insane I really am. Oh, and if there is one thing you never do with me.... meh, why bother answering that, it's so muuch more fun just to mess with people.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum