Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We got the moves [Hime/Hanako] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0We got the moves [Hime/Hanako] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

We got the moves [Hime/Hanako] - Page 5 Empty Re: We got the moves [Hime/Hanako]

Mon May 02, 2022 8:06 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

We got the moves [Hime/Hanako] - Page 5 6EdIfMt

Hanako thought about it for a few more moments, then she said:
"Then maybe…I'll try it on?"

The shop assistant seemed pleased and took the dress away to prep it and a changing room for her. Somehow Hana felt excited about it, when she followed the assistant inside.
It felt weird inside the small changing room. It was something very unusual for Hanako. When she undressed, she looked into the narrow, but tall mirror on the wall. It was almost tall enough that she could see herself entirely in it. She took a quick look at her rather boring underwear, her defined muscles on arms, shoulders and on her flat belly.
After a few moments she had slipped on the dress. It was beautiful and the fabric was so soft and light that it barely felt like anything at all, compared to her shihakusho. The only thing was that it was a little bit too tight around the ches for Hana's comfort. Thanks to her muscles her girth was more than with other women her height. There were also her breasts that came literally on top of these muscles, which also had to fit into the dress somehow.

She was very self-conscious when she stepped out of the changing room to present herself to Hime and the shop assistant.

"What…what do you think? I like it…"

She looked down on herself. It was so different from what she usually saw. So soft. So feminine. She loved it.

"But it is a bit tight. I don't think I can…"

At this point the shop assistant chimed in for the first time.

"Oooooh, nononono, that is not a problem. We can change it, make it fit, and send it to you."

Still unsure, Hanako looked to Hime. It was clearly visible in her eyes that she really liked the dress and felt good wearing it, but was in need of help and a supportive word.

A short while later the two women were outside again, Hanako back in her usual attire. The noise and bustle of the street welcomed them back.
To the big she-warrior, the day felt special. Because she didn't feel just like a warrior anymore. She felt like a person, like an individual. She had been so used to the cold and hollow feeling inside of her, the void where a life should have been. Even though she had partially accepted it and tried to move forward, it had always been there. But when Hanako had tried on that dress….something had changed. It was as if something was was there, something that made her more than an empty, fortified shell and a new history. She felt like…someone normal.

She just wanted to say something along those lines, when another thing caught her eye. But not only her eye this time. An expression of utter confusion dominated her face. As if in a trance she started walking away from Hime, without any word, and across the street. Like a sleepwalker she dodged the people that were walking in every direction and headed on towards her goal. It was as if it drew her in. It was a music store that displayed many different instruments.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
We got the moves [Hime/Hanako] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0We got the moves [Hime/Hanako] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

We got the moves [Hime/Hanako] - Page 5 Empty Re: We got the moves [Hime/Hanako]

Mon May 02, 2022 11:40 am
We got the moves [Hime/Hanako] - Page 5 ZT2s7Qv

HIME TATSUMIYA

Hime was certainly receptive towards the outfit, praising the dress and the way it fit Hanako's body almost seamlessly, if not for a few tweaks that were required so that the dress could compliment her body flawlessly. It seemed as if Hanako was content after they traded a few words and with the merchant offering to customize the dress to fit her, Hanako had improved her wardrobe within a few moments of being present at this particular shop.

With that journey completed, the two women would step outside of the shop, with the hustle and bustle of the district greeting them once again. Hime would smile softly as she turned to walk along with Hanako, moving at her tall companion's pace until Hanako, as if lost within a trance, found herself gravitating towards yet another establishment - a music store.

Walking across the street and gracefully avoiding bumping into any civilians, the elegant Shinigami would step beside the tall woman and curiously gaze at the the collection of instruments. Ah, she could not help but recall, in this moment, the time she had spent with Rose and how he spoke so eloquently about music and artistry. Perhaps she'd visit him again now that time had opened up... At the moment, a more peculiar matter pressed her ever curious buttons. Hanako had an interest in music?

"Oh? A music shop? Do you plan on buying any instrument in particular, Hanako?"

GRACEFUL REBIRTH

Last edited by Iori on Thu May 05, 2022 12:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 03, 2022 2:44 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

It took some effort from Hanako to register Hime's question.

"Yeah…no…I don't know." she said, audibly struggling to concentrate on the words. She also seemed to be really unsure about what she was doing.

Despite this she walked into the store with a purpose and straight to a little instrument that had been visible from the street. It hung on a wall and consisted of a small wooden body with resonating skins on front and back. From this body a sleek wooden neck extended upwards and between the head of the neck and the body two strings were taut. There was also a bow. Without hesitation, but with great care, Hanako took the instrument from the wall. For a moment she held it in her hands and looked down at it, a dreamy smile on her face. Then she sat down on the floor, the instrument in her lap, and gripled the bow.

"Oh, an erhu. A very beautiful, very delicate instrument." said there an old man. The way he carried himself he seemed to be the owner of the shop.
"Do you know how to play, young lady? It is really a very delicate…hey, do you even listen?"

Hanako didn't say anything, merel, grunted something unintelligible at the old man. Her face mirrored a storm of emotions that went on inside her, confusion among the strongest. But she needed to see this through. This meant something.
She didn't look up and with a soft movement of the bow she played one note…

It came out crystal clear and perfect. Hanako seemed to know what she did, but the confusion on her face seemed to become deeper.

Then she began to play. It was a slow, soft song. It was a bittersweet tune, a promise of happiness and a bright future, but it rode on a wave of sadness and despair. It wafted through the shop and out the door, embracing everyone in reach. But it was short and ended soon.

"That was…I guess I was wrong about you, young lady." The owner said.
"You are a seasoned player, obviously."

Hanako looked up, first at the owner, then at Hime. She held Hime's gaze, her own reflecting probably as much surprise as the shop owners.

"I…ah ..I never played before in my life. I have no…I don't know how I did this."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 05, 2022 7:25 pm

HIME TATSUMIYA

Hime tilted her head questioningly, expressing her confusion towards Hanako's unexplainable sequence of actions. Curiosity and aiming to explore every part of the district felt as though it would be the most reasonable explanation here yet Hanako hadn't offered a proper answer as to why she was gravitating towards the music shop.

Even so, Hime was enjoying their time together and felt she was in no position to question her companion's whims. Entering the shop along with Hanako, Hime would observe the woman as her eyes locked immediately onto one instrument in particular.

An intricately designed instrument, no less. An Erhu. Reminiscent of a violin, it was graceful to behold and the elegant noblewoman certainly would've found herself attracted to it herself, even if she was far from familiar with playing an instrument of almost any kind. However, as the owner of the shop approached her and spoke, commenting on the equipment, Hanako did something that rendered her and the male shop owner speechless.

What followed was far from elementary. There was nothing Hime could say as she gazed at Hanako in awe. One note was played, precise and clear, executed with a flawless grace that ought not belong to a novice. Then, she played a slow and soft song, a bittersweet melody that drew her in with it's enchanting sound. It was hauntingly beautiful, a melody that rendered any form of speech into silence.

When she finished, Hime gazed down at owner and then back at Hanako, who now locked eyes with her. According to Hanako, she had never played in her life, and yet in within the span of a few moments, she had played a song as if she was a seasoned instrumentalist. Hime had never recalled touching an instrument herself, save perhaps, a piano once. This was as unfamiliar a territory for her as it was the tall woman standing before her. The elegant woman who could speak with such a fluent and elaborate grace was, for the first time, truly at a loss of words.

"....."

GRACEFUL REBIRTH

Last edited by Iori on Fri May 06, 2022 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 06, 2022 5:58 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Hime and the shop owner both didn't say a single word after Hanako had stopped playing. It was a s if she was just waking up from a dream and discovering she was sleepwalking and had done something incredibly embarrassing. Hana definitely felt embarrassed. She felt her cheeks become warmer and knew that her face was lighting up in a bright red, announcing her feelings to everyone around her.

Slowly she stood up and gave the instrument back to the shop owner. She handled the piece very carefully, but the safety of a trained hand from earlier didn't fully disappear.

"Ahm…excuse me." She said to the owner. "I am sorry for…barging in here like this. Could I…I would like to buy this instrument. Please send it and the bill to the Seireitei, Office of the Fourth Division's Lieutenant."

The owner still showed a bewildered expression on his face, but did as he was asked, took the erhu and disappeared into the back of the shop.

Meanwhile Hanako turned to Hime again. Several times she opened her mouth and closed it again, uncertain what to say.

"I'm…ah…really sorry for that. I think." She said.
"I honestly have no idea where that came from. It was so…so familiar."

Hana exhaled slowly and closed her eyes for a moment. Unconsciously she bit her lower lip, a habit she had dropped a while ago.

"Can we…can we go? Please?"

As soon as they had left the shop and were in open air again Hanako took a deep breath and sighed. Several people were still standing around, watching the music store.

"Sorry…I just needed to get out there. It was like the walls were closing in on me all of a sudden."

Hanako began walking slowly down the street. It was more a saunter than a walk and clearly meant to bring a little distance between them and the shop.

"I apologize again for acting so…"

Hanako was obviously upset, but she didn't actually know what about. It was somewhat similar to her experience in Hueco Mundo, albeit much less unpleasant. But it touched her in the same way, only another part of her.

Hanako was just about to say something else when she heard someone call out to her. Or at least she thought so. She stopped.

"Ameko!"

Again. A female voice. Hanako turned around and looked for the origin of the voice. Her heart began to beat faster. Who in all worlds would know her real name? It was impossible!

A tall, slender woman was standing there and stared at Hime and Hanako. No, she was only staring at Hanako. She had dark brown eyes and long, satin black hair, and wore a plain blue colored every-day kimono. Her face was elf like and of exceptional beauty. As soon as Hanako had turned around the woman's eyes began to fill with tears.

Hanako gave Hime a side-glance, looking for help.

"Ameko…my Ameko…it's really you…"

Suddenly there was a flurry of blue fabric and dark hair and from one moment to the next Hanako wasn't standing next to Hime anymore. Instead she was laying on the ground, the woman on top of her. She had darted off and flung herself an Hanako, now hugging her tightly while burrying her face on Hana's neck, while sobbing and laughing simultaneously. Hanako, meanwhile, was even more confused than before.

"Ah..Hi…Hime…a little help here?"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 12, 2022 1:42 pm

HIME TATSUMIYA

Hime remained silent for a few moments, reflecting on what transpired moments ago. Maintaining a graceful composure, typically expected from one of her station, the elegant Shinigami cleared her throat and directed her gaze towards Hanako who seemed as if she was still none the wiser.

There wasn't a single explanation Hime could offer, either. Hanako desired to avoid the subject, it seemed, and the noblewoman was certainly content to oblige; Extraordinary as the performance was, Hime was far from the type to peer beyond the business of others. Perhaps she performed in private and merely kept it a secret from others.

Perhaps it truly was an otherworldly act performed in a spur of the moment, that sudden gear of creativity guiding that compelled individuals to channel an innate talent once thought to be entirely beyond them. Indeed, there were several explanations, but the elegant woman was content to leave such matters to Hanako.

As soon as she attempted to form some sort of explanation, a voice had called out to Hanako. Turning to face the unknown individual along with Hanako, an inquisitive gaze had locked onto the mysterious woman. Tall and slender, much like Hanako, the woman was clad within a kimono.

She was exceptionally beautiful and yet, judging by Hanako's eyes, she seemed relatively unfamiliar. Tilting her head, Hime could only smile somewhat in amusement at how odd this day was seeming to become. First, Hanako had played a melodious song on an instrument, that, as far as Hanako had clarified, never graced her hands before.

Now, they stood before a woman who seemed to be quite familiar with her peer. Before the noblewoman could even open her lips to greet herself, the mysterious woman in a blue kimono soared towards Hanako at breakneck speed, tackling the defenseless woman onto the ground.

To someone less composed, perhaps they would've taken the woman's actions as the sign of a madwoman. Gazing at Hanako's face, she genuinely looked as if she hardly knew the woman. On the other hand, the mysterious woman was embracing her with tears in her eyes and a voice filled with laughter, overjoyed to see the tall Shinigami. How should she approach the situation?

Hime would gently wrap prop Hanako up from behind so that she would be sitting up rather than laying on the ground. Kneeling down beside the two, Hime would gaze at the tall ladies bearing a striking resemblance to the other before her eyes settled on the nameless stranger who was delighted to see a familiar face.

"Far be it from me to impose on your reunion... but what is your name? How do you know Hanako? Are you someone special from her past?"

It was entirely likely, given Hanako's explanation at the restaurant. As she said, hers was a history shrouded in mystery. Was this mysterious woman a piece to the puzzle?

GRACEFUL REBIRTH

Last edited by Iori on Tue May 24, 2022 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 18, 2022 9:52 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

With Hime’s help Hanako could free herself enough to sit up. This situation was becoming more and more uncomfortable. Hime, meanwhile, was asking the right question as Hana herself drew a total blank at this moment.

“I…I would like to know as well.”

She stood up slowly and pulled the strange woman up with her. She was not much shorter than Hanako, although a lot smaller in overall mass. Hana looked deep into the other’s eyes.

“How do you know that name? Hardly anyone knows that name and certainly no one outside Seireitei.”

Her voice wasn’t unfriendly, but it was firm. There was suspicion in her eyes. This woman had called her by her name. But it hadn’t been Hanako, the name she went by for the last decade. She had called her Ameko. A name almost no one else knew. She remembered a burnt down village, overgrown with vegetation, barely anything left at all. No life, nothing. There was something else. Something lingering just outside her reach. A blurred picture of…

…and it was gone.

“What do you mean, how do I know that name?” the woman said, her voice showing signs of hurt.

She looked to and fro between Hanako and Hime.

“A…and I really…really hope to be someone…special…”

She was barely keeping it together, desperation gripping her as a sudden realisation came to her. She focused on Hanako and with one hand gently touched her face.

“Ameko…my Ame.” Her voice nearly broke when she spoke the name. “Why can’t you remember me? It’s me, Kumomi, your…”

At the same moment Kumomi said her name, Hanako's eyes went wide and she became white as a sheet. For a second she couldn’t breathe anymore. There was a scene before her inner eye. It was the house in her inner world, the living room and a small picture frame. There was a picture frame standing on a small side table. She had seen it before. It was one of many, many picture frames that hung and stood around the house. Most of them were empty. Some of them were filled with memories from the past decade, since Hanako woke up in the hospital, one arm and all her marbles short. Her first tryouts for the Gotei, the First Division, the Fourth, Tento, Kobayashi, Hime. There were also some filled with pictures of other memories. Older memories. A village in the forest, a younger Hanako…there were awfully few of them. One of those frames had a blurry image on it. An image of two individuals, probably women or girls. Probably because it couldn’t be made out. But no more. The image was no longer blurry. It indeed showed two young women. One was Hanako. She was a bit younger and an almost scrawny thing. Her hair wasn’t dyed dark-red yet and she actually knew how to smile properly, but she was at least already the tall women she was now. The other one was the woman from the street, also a bit younger, but the same slender figure and beautiful face. They were standing arm in arm, grinning out of the picture. Hanako remembered who the woman was. It was Kumomi, her…

“...sister!”

The exclamation would cause a pause in anyone listening in on the conversation, because it hadn’t been Kumomi who had finished her sentence, but Hanako. Suddenly her eyes were filled with tears, too, and she grabbed Kumomi, pulled her close and hugged her so tight it looked for a second she might snap her in half. But before that could happen Hanako loosened her grip, but still held the other one close. When she turned towards Hime, tears were still streaming over her cheeks and there were more emotions in her expression in a single moment than in the whole last year combined. Yet all that aside she was smiling, almost grinning. Not the crooked half-smile she usually wore, but a full on smile that came from the heart.

“Ah…I’m sorry Hime. Again. Ah…let me…there are some introductions in order. Eh…Kumi, this is Hime, a dear friend of mine. Hime, this is Kumomi…my big sister.”

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:35 am

HIME TATSUMIYA

The heartwarming sight that unfolded before Hime's eyes, as one who deeply adored her own sibling, brought a great deal of joy onto the woman's soul. Knowing not how the two had ended up apart from the other, she could only work from the pieces set before her, ruminating on the minute details established by her companion. Judging by Hanako's tear-stained countenance, the woman, now introduced as Kumomi, truly was her beloved sister. Observing the two women as she leaned forward, Hime would give in to the steadily increasing elation she felt in the spur of the moment, that indescribable joy valuing the bonds between siblings, embracing them both. An unexpected revelation had seemingly come to light out of nowhere, considerably defying all expectations.

Pulling away with a warm smile on her lips, Hime would ruffle Hanako's hair before turning towards Kumomi. A curious glance would follow and then an introduction not soon after. She sincerely hoped she would leave a good impression on Hanako's big sister.

"A pleasure to meet you, truly, Kumomi. I know not an ounce of the history shared between you two but allow me to say that your sister has been nothing short of the golden standard of what a Shinigami in the Gotei ought to be. Hardworking and diligent, firm-spirited, and holds her division accountable when necessary. Her growth is, truth be told, something I am quite proud to have witnessed. Be proud of her, for she has done much in the time you two were apart, destined for things far greater still."

To anyone else, perhaps those were poetic mouthfuls that were needlessly grandiose. To Hime, they were genuine and heartfelt, illustrating the sacred pride the elegant woman felt at observing the woman in the past and comparing it to who she was in the present.

GRACEFUL REBIRTH

Last edited by Iori on Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:59 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Meanwhile Hanako and Kumomi were giggling and grinning, while tears still ran down their cheeks. It was visible, at least to Hime, that Hanako's demeanour was somewhat different. Where she always seemed inhibited before, best visible with a smile that never became full, she was now like a different person. She smiled and it was like when she and Hime had danced, only brighter, warmer.

Then Hime came in and embraced Kumi and Hana at the same time and it was so beautiful that the two sisters started laugh-crying again.

All in all it took a few minutes until they were calm enough again so they could talk properly.

With a smile that was so cordial and warm that it could have melted a glacier Kumomi looked at Hime and placed one of her slender hands on her arm.

"Thank you, Hime."

Now that she had calmed down her voice had a very pleasant, melodic sound.

"If I had known that my Ame-chan has such friends I could have been sure that she was safe."

She looked at Hana and in her eyes was an almost untamable pride and love like only a big sister, who had been worried about her sibling before, could have. No matter the time that had gone by since they last seen each other, Kumomi had always been a big sister and those instincts were indestructible. When Hime praised Hanako she looked at her with that pride in her eyes and some details only now registered with her.

"Shinigami? And your division? I see that I have to catch up a lot." Kumi said smiling.

"Not as much as I have to." Was Hanako's cryptic answer. Hana looked at Hime.

"Maybe we should go somewhere, sit down, talk…" she said, and to Kumi she added:
"It is all very…uh, confusing to me right now. I need some time to adjust…"

Concern suddenly mixed into Kumi's expression.

"Do you want me to leave you al…"

"No!" Hanako interrupted quickly and with force.
"Nononononono! I will never ever let you go again. There may be some gaps but I know that I never want to be apart from you again."

"Gaps? What do you mean with gaps?"

Hanako hesitated. She pulled a face as if she had a headache coming on.

"This…is hard to explain…and why we need to talk. Until now…when I met you…I remembered only the last ten or so years. Everything before…completely gone. Only recently did some bits and pieces come back. Now there is more coming back…but it's coming randomly, incoherent shreds…hard to make sense of."

"Oh, my poor Ame…"

There were a few moments of silence before Kumomi spoke to Hime.

"Do you know something where we could sit and talk? Maybe some place where we could drink a tea?"

Hanako nodded to that.

"Yes…I'd love a tea."

"You like tea?" Kumi commented with surprise. "That's new."
And to Hime again she said: "And I would really like for you to stay with us. I think Ameko feels comfortable in your presence."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:15 am

HIME TATSUMIYA

"There is no need to thank me, I am truly honored to know her, and of course, to finally meet her beautiful sister.

Hime smiled warmly as she nodded towards Kumomi before playing the role of observer as the sisters spoke between one another. She would gaze towards each woman as they glanced towards her every now and then. The graceful Shinigami remained silent, allowing the sisters to speak and voice their thoughts on this unexpected situation that continued to unfold. Judging from Hanako's words, there were still pieces of her memories that weren't adding up, like a puzzle she was struggling to connect with no real measure of success. She could certainly understand why the tall woman was so adamant about keeping Kumomi by her side and learning more about her past and her origins. Hime would be here to support her every step of the way. She was a beloved peer and therefore worthy of her utmost support. There were suggestions of going elsewhere and finding a place to sit and converse over tea. Hime loved tea. It was precisely the right drink to ease one's spirit, especially so when served warm or hot. Tea would be nice. She knew the perfect place to go. Her house, perhaps?

"I'd be honored to stay with both of you and offer my assistance when needed. To answer your question, I do indeed love tea and your sister is especially fond of it. Her knowledge of flavors is quite remarkable. As for a place where we can find some manner of isolation..." Hime would direct her gaze towards Hanako.

"Would my house be a suitable location, Hanako? If there is any options you have in mind, I'm more than happy to oblige."

GRACEFUL REBIRTH

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum