Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:56 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Three templates that are of different varieties. One is an application template for Azure with the FC's being Han Shinwoo, Yuki from TsuRiTama and Raven from Elsword. Then I need an event template with either Luki Megurine or Han Shinwoo. Then a third and final posting template for Kazuko Nama consisting of the phrase "The Human Flame" with the FC being Yukimura Sanada from Sengoku Basara. I paid a specific amount for these templates and have already spoken to you bout it.
Why: It'd help be get active on the site once more. And I paid you.
Incentive:A possible vice captain for squad 11 and my activity on the site. And I paid you.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 FXpoQxJ
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue28000/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Request: A Reimu Simple Posting Template!
Why: BECAUSE I'LL BE MORE ACTIVE OWO
Incentive: MY LOVE C:

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:44 am
FOR BLANKRU

SHRINE MAIDEN OF IRAMASHA ISLAND

ENTER REIMU IRAMASHA
プレイヤーにアシスタント

Song: UNKNOWN - Artist: UNKNOWN - Words: 1012

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

[-END reimu's POST HERE-]

Template By: [THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:33 pm

Request: Moonie Headers.

Faceclaims: Captain Hans Gunsche - Ultimate Hellsing
Zancrow - Fairy Tail
Why:

BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO!!

Incentive:

I'll give you the BIGGEST hug you've ever SEEN.

(And 5 million yen)
(And a graphic idk)
(Seriously did you know I can do graphics now)
(I should shut up)
(Thanks)

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:43 pm
A QUICK REDUX TEMPLATE FOR RAIKI BEFORE MAKING THE UPDATED VERSION SO HE CAN POST

Artist: Billy Talent - Song: Cure For The Enemy - Word Count: 1468
Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the path

way. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue10/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:03 pm
Code:

Request:I'd like to request a posting template for Ulquiorra Cifer. Pictures below.

http://obdpictures1.wikispaces.com/file/view/8430_render_render_ulquiorra_schiffer.png/123188297/8430_render_render_ulquiorra_schiffer.png

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2010/188/2/7/Ulquiorra_Schiffer_MAJ_by_Wen_JR.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i118.photobucket.com/albums/o109/Neji_147/Espada-Ulq.png

https://2img.net/h/i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/ichigowife/sig%20images/ulquiorraschifferreques.png

http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/Render_Ulquiorra.png

Why: Because I need it to make the Canons posts look nicer. Also It will be one of my very first EVER Posting templates ^.^
Incentive:You already have my friendship, loyalty and trust. Hmmm, well then you get brofists if you do this for me!

Thoughts: Yea few pictures in there for you to play with. Ideas for quotes and such are like... hmm..

Ulquiorra, Cifer, Cero, 4th, Cuatro, Esapda, Emptiness, Nihil.

Play with it and just lemme see what ya got ^.^ Thanks.

"Everybody Lies"
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 71f

Nihility:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:28 pm
ASDJLKSAMDASLMDASKLMDASM @ RAIKI

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:19 pm

Request: A casual topic posting template using this absurdly hard to render image: [Here]
This time black and blue should be her primary colors.
Why: Last template is overly dramatic for casual topics xD
Incentive: I'm all out of moneys T.T So just get to it if you want to, not because you're contractually obligated to.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 33 Qx494h
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:40 pm
THIS IS FOR VENT: NOW KEEP ON WITH ULQUIORRA!

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum